Letters from Carol Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick and Maddie.
3.9k words
4.74
16.9k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Onward to Rome

Rick Flynn was starting to wake up. The sun was coming through the windows of their Parisian suite. They each had their own rooms, but sometime in the middle of the night, his daughter Madison had crawled into his bed. He'd allowed her quite a bit of wine the night before and he wouldn't be surprised if she had a hangover today. He couldn't blame her. She'd just lost her mother, and he'd just lost the love of his life. They'd traveled to Europe to honor his departed wife's last request communicated via handwritten letters she'd authored from her hospital bed in the days before she passed away. Maddie was snuggled up to him now, fast asleep, snoring as usual. She had a cheek on his chest and ...was that? He was still sleepy but could she be..?

"Dear God." he thought. He'd tried and tried to dissuade both himself and Maddie from succumbing to their lustful instincts. His were rooted in the in the uncanny resemblance his daughter bared to his recently departed wife Carol. Hers were based on something, but he had no idea what. Rick was paralyzed with fear, as the fog cleared his brain and he realized his 19 year old daughter was naked, in his bed, and she held is cock in her fist. Why would a young girl with so much of life left to live prefer the company of any 40+ year old man not to mention her father? Shouldn't she be with some young 22 year old stud surfer or something?

She was his daughter for Christ sake! This couldn't happen! The thoughts entered his brain quickly and left just as fast. Every time she stirred her hand moved a small amount. It was essentially the slowest handjob ever. Regardless, Rick felt wonderful and shameful at the same time.

As he lay there he began to rationalize things.

"First of all we're stupid rich now, and rich people do what they want right?" Second, no one here knows who we are, except those Carol had prepped in advance. Knowing Carol, these people would have been very judiciously chosen specifically for their tolerance of "alternative" lifestyles.

Third, and he'd thought about this a lot in the last few days, nothing involving Carol Flynn happened by accident. One thing was for sure, whatever she lacked in spontaneity, she made up for in effort and attention to detail . If he was right, and he was certain he was, Carol wanted this. If she were able to speak from the grave, she'd encourage him to trust his instincts. She'd probably tell him to lighten up and stop being so stuck up. She'd remind him that next to herself, he'd find no finer woman to live out his life with than their daughter Madison. Lastly, there was no doubt in Rick Flynn's mind that if all this was part of Carol's plan, that plan included exerting similar influences on Maddie along the way to make sure it ended the way she wanted it to.

Rick felt himself dozing back off. Just then, Madison let go of his cock and rolled over. He felt her the bare cheeks of her ass "scootching" back until they found the spot they were looking for, nestled perfectly around Rick's hard cock.

He knew he could be inside her in a second if he wanted to, and he was pretty sure she wouldn't resist. He saw Maddie's hand reach toward the nightstand. The rest of her body motionless as if she were still asleep. She opened the drawer and retrieved an envelope. On it was a large handwritten letter C with curly ques on each end. It was his Carol's trademark.

Maddie passed the envelope over her shoulder and said sleepily, "Here Daddy, from Mommy...again...Can I please sleep a little longer Daddy? When we wake up I want pancakes ok Daddy?"

Rick started to answer but realized it was unnecessary. Maddie was asleep again. His cock pulsed involuntarily. He opened the envelope. The words were unmistakably Carol's, While she could play the sophisticate with the best of them, she could also get to brass tacks with efficiency when the situation called for it.

"My darling Rick, if my plans have succeeded you are naked in bed with our daughter. She's in love with you honey I assure you. This isn't the love of a daughter for her father, but the love (and lust) a woman has for her lover. She's not like other girls darling. She won't survive out in the world. Once word gets out about the money you both have (and trust me it will), every sexy good looking 25 year old con-artist will be trying to get up her skirt for all the wrong reasons. You're the only man she can ever trust.

I know you. You're not a monk. There's no way you could have seen her in that dress without imagining ripping it off of her. The lingerie was a nice touch didn't you think? Just imagine how tight that pussy is Rick. Please don't let our daughter live another day on this earth without knowing the glorious feeling of having your wonderful cock inside her.

I know that until now you have likely resisted out of honor, duty, propriety, and more. I'm telling you as your lifelong lover, please fuck our daughter right now. Plunge that wonderful cock of yours into our daughter and shoot your seed deep into her womb. Take her. Claim her. Make babies with her and yes, marry her. This my dear husband is my true last dying wish.

Yours eternally,

Carol"

Rick wiped a tear from his eyes. He couldn't remember a single time in his life when he had both a raging hard on and a desire to cry at the same time. As if a sign from God, or possibly Carol, Maddie involuntarily wiggled her little ass against his cock. On contact he could tell she was wet already. His defenses lowered by Carol's letter, Rick knew he couldn't resist her any longer. Rick Flynn decided right then and there that only 2 people in the world mattered to him and they both wanted him to not just fuck his daughter, but make her his lover. Rick took one last moment, to essentially ask himself, "You sure buddy?"

The answer was obvious and at this point out of his control. Rick Flynn reached down, grasped his cock, and lined it up with his daughter's pussy. He whispered softly in Madison's ear.

"Princess are you awake?

She replied in a mumbled sleepy tone, "I'm awake...Sexy Daddy!" A grin spread across her face. Rick smiled slyly as well.

"You coy little slut."

He placed his mouth close to her ear and spoke to her in a deep guttural growling voice of a man in charge.

"You finally get what you want princess, let's just hope you really want it. Otherwise I'm going to hell."

And with that, he thrust his 46 year old cock into his own daughter.

As Rick's cock impaled her, she gasped like a swimmer who'd surfaced just in time to avoid drowning. Her eyes shot wide open. The thickness of her father's cock inside her brought her into full consciousness, and momentary disbelief. Was this a dream? No it couldn't be? Her mother had told her this might happen, and if it did she could expect to have a more fulfilling relationship with her father as her mate that any other man alive or dead. She realized the previous night that even before her mother suggested in in her letters, she had fallen in love with her Daddy. She'd always wanted him. She'd just never been able to put those feelings into words until recently.

Rick held still to allow Madison's cunt to adjust to his girth. He reached around and found her clit with his fingers. Madison let out a deep guttural grown, animalistic.

"Oh fuuuuck!"

Rick held still a moment longer.

Madison looked back at him and smiled.

"Mommy's last letter told me this might happen, and to tell you if I wanted it or not."

"Do you baby?"

The words of the fortune teller came back to her

"Always remember we do not choose who we love my dear... When he needs you most, you must not hesitate."

Her desire was wanton and uncontrollable now.

Carol's last letter to Maddie had included a blow by blow accounting of their New Orleans experience.

"If you should decide to go through with my suggestions and make your father your lover, you need only utter this one phrase and the man will not be able to resist."

Through the clenched jaw of a woman filled with a lustful hunger, she said, "Fuck me Daddy, I'm your whore. Cum in my pussy." The last time Rick had heard those words he was balls deep in Carol. Again, not a coincidence.

Goddamn it that woman was good.

Rick rocked his hips slightly back and forth. He wanted them both to savor this moment.

He continued working her clit, she was in a trance. She moaned, alternately flexing her stomach and thigh muscles until she exploded in orgasmic bliss. He could feel her juices escaping her hole and drenching his cock and balls.

As she recovered, she looked back at him as if to say, "I'm ready now Daddy."

A switch had been flipped in Rick's mind. His animalistic and dominant side came out naturally at times like this.

He spoke in her ear with a low growling tone.

"So you want to be fucked by your Daddy eh? What a whore."

"Yes Daddy your whore. Only yours." she whimpered.

"Whose cunt is this?"

She liked the dirty talk, more than she imagined she would.

"It's your cunt Daddy." She whimpered. She felt like such a slut saying it, and she liked it.

"Well if you want it whore, you got it." He growled and with that he slid his hand from her clit to her throat and squeezed just firmly. Just enough for her to feel owned by the man fucking her.

He rolled her onto her stomach but kept his weight on her back.

"Beg."

"What?"

"Beg! Now!"

She wasn't sure exactly what he wanted but her mom's letters had included some quotes from their lovemaking. She would later realize that like everything, these were included intentionally.

"Please fuck me Daddy. Fuck my tight teenage cunt. I need your cock Daddy. Fuck me. Use me. Breeeeed me!"

"Breed me Daddy! Breed your little girl!"

By then he was dropping all 195 pounds of his weight behind each thrust. With every 3rd or fourth thrust, he withdrew his cock almost entirely out of her, paused, and dropped all 195 pounds of his weight into her again. The bed creaked with each downward stroke.

Maddie was in heaven. She was being fucked like a woman dreams of being fucked. Ravished and by the only man she had ever loved or as she realized ever would love.

His cock was amazing! It stretched her pussy in every direction. He was growling like a bear. Lost in his own pleasure.

She was desperate to consummate this union.

"Breeeeeed Meeeeee Daddddeeeeee!"

And with that Rick Flynn roared like a beast, at 7 am, in one of the finest hotels in Paris.

"Take it you whooooorrrrrrre!"

Madison felt his cock swell and then she felt his seed splashing deep inside her pussy. The feeling inside her was all it took to trigger another orgasm.

At the top of her lungs she cried, "I'm cumming DAAAADDDDDEEEEEEE!"

They laid in bed together in post coital bliss, each one somewhat afraid to speak lest they break the spell that brought them together.

Rick finally summoned his courage.

"Madd.."

Maddie placed a finger on his lips shushing him.

"Don't' say anything Daddy. It's perfect just like it is."

"Your Mom tell you that?"

"Not this time sexy Daddy! Us women just know these things." she smiled playfully.

"God damn she looks amazing" he thought. "and she's mine."

Rick snickered. He felt 18 again. She was so sweet, and fragile, and he knew he'd take a bullet for her in a second if it meant she was safe.

Maddie jumped out of bed and said expectantly, "well?"

"Well what baby girl?"

"You finally fucked me and you've already forgotten the promise you made?"

Rick searched his brain, but it's hard to think when your naked daughter just uttered words like "you finally fucked me." Surreal is the term that came to mind.

"I'm sorry angel, but yes I forgot. What is it?"

"Pancakes silly Daddy!" I'm going to go take a shower and wash this gookie stuff out of my kitty while you call room service and get us pancakes, sausage, orange juice, you know the works!"

With that she turned and sashayed towards the bathroom. With every step she swung her ass as far as she could to the other side, putting on a show for him for sure.

She stopped, looked over her shoulder, caught him staring, giggled and then literally scampered away. Soon after Rick heard the shower running."

She came out in a robe and her hair in a towel just as the waiter came in with a cart full of breakfast, just as the princess had ordered it.

The waiter took a look at Maddie and surmised correctly she'd just been fucked. He grinned at Rick as he handed him the guest check for his signature.

"Merci!"

Rick thought mimosas were fitting addition to Maddie's menu since they were both likely in a celebratory mood. He handed one to Maddie and they feasted.

"You know she's smiling down on us right now right?" Maddie said coyly.

Rick nodded with a smile of sorts having just stuffed a big bite in his mouth

"I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't watch us from heaven with two fingers inside herself."

Rick nodded and smiled again. He stood up, fork in hand, so he could reach some fruit at the other side of the table.

Maddie couldn't resist a little mischief. She saw the gap in his robe and seized the moment. She stuck the tip of her finger in his asshole!

Rick jumped what felt like two feet in the air. He turned around and Maddie was laughing her ass off.

"Oh you think that's funny huh?

Rick pounced on top of her and began to tickle her like he used to when she was 6. Maddie squealed. She felt her pussy dampen.

He paused smiling and breathing hard from their wrestling. He looked into her eyes like a lover. God she was beautiful.

He grabbed her neck and lower jaw in the palm of his right hand and kissed her hard and deep. He slid his hand around and cupped the back of her head, pressing her lips to his.

Maddie was awash in lust and passion. Her father, her lover was kissing her like a real man kisses the woman he loves. They continued to make out until there was a knock at the door.

Rick sat up and cocked his head sideways wondering who it could be. He opened the door to find a woman holding a clipboard.

"Monsieur Rick, the car is ready to take you to the airport. If you and Mademoiselle Madison will get dressed and meet the driver, I will have someone pack your things and make sure they are on the plane before it takes off."

Rick thanked her and closed the door.

"I guess I better take a shower too. Can you make sure we have the essentials?"

Maddie opened her robe showing Rick her naked frame.

"bootie, boobies, kitty, and mouth. I think we're good!"

"Ha ha very funny. Get your little ass moving."

Twenty minutes later they walked hand in hand out to the limo. Where the chauffeur was waiting. He opened the door for them and closed it behind them again.

"Going everywhere in a limo feels strange huh?" Maddie said.

"Well get used to it honey, We can have one everyday. If we want to that is."

"I don't think I want to. Maybe once in awhile, but it's too fancy for me most of the time."

The boarded the plane. The champagne was waiting. Perrier Jouet Flowers, $500 a bottle if Rick's memory had not failed him. The flight attendant was a perfect 10. She told Rick and Maddie that the flight would be about 2 hours.

The plane took off shortly afterwards. Rick and Maddie snuggled for the 1st half hour or so. The flight attendant noticed that Maddie was snoozing and laid a blanket over her.

"Your girlfriend is very beautiful Monsieur. She's very lucky to have a wealthy man like you taking care of her. I hope she appreciates all that you do for her. Such a handsome man she has."

She looked at Rick in a very unprofessional way dragging her index finger across down the length of her cleavage.

A few minutes later she returned.

"We will be landing in about one hour. If there's anything, anything at all that I can do to make you happy during this flight Monsieur, please do not hesitate to ask. If you won't be needing anything else, I'll leave you two alone for the rest of the flight."

"Thank you Roxanne we have everything we need."

Maddie had awakened as soon as the blanked touched her shoulders. She opened her eyes just enough to see and hear the flight attendant's display. Maddie looked up at Rick.

"Did that bitch just flirt with you right in front of me? What a whore!"

"Now now Maddie. It was probably nothing."

Rick and Maddie drank champagne and read magazines the rest of the way. The flight attendant returned to let them know that they'd be touching down in twenty five minutes. Rick thanked her glancing at Maddie.

"Are you jealous honey? There's no need really."

"You are my man now. I know it's unlikely but I could be pregnant with our child at this very moment. She needs to back off. What would mommy do at times like this?"

"Well there was one time when your mother, how do I say this..."

"Just spit it out Daddy!" Maddie smiled.

"Well, she knew there was a woman, Jeanine, at my firm that wanted to sleep with me. The woman was a secretary. At our annual office party she made friends with her over the course of a day. Then she began whispering to her. I later learned she was telling her about how large my, um...um."

"Your penis?"

"Yes, and how big it was. Near the end of the night your mom and I were in my office just down the hall from the party. She climbed on my lap and started having sex with me. She was bouncing up and down topless. Then out of nowhere the door to my office opened. It was Jeanine."

"She said, 'oh I'm sorry, I thought you asked me to meet you here at 6:00.?' Your mother never covered herself or stopped bouncing on my lap. She looked at Jeanine and said 'oh thanks Jeanine, I've got everything I need right here. You are dismissed. ' and she motioned for Jeanine to leave"

Maddie's eyes were wide open. "Mommy did that!?"

"Yes, she did. She was always very territorial."

Maddie smiled, "What a tough bitch! I don't blame her. You're my man now and I feel the same way."

Rick took a moment to consider the gravity of those words. He was her man. She was his woman. Done deal.

Inspired by the story, Maddie decided to mark her territory much as her mark her territory. She knelt in front of her daddy, grabbed his zipper and began unzipping his fly.

Startled, Rick grabbed her wrist.

"Are you crazy baby not now, we're landing soon."

Maddie slipped out of his grasp and fished his cock out of his pants. She slipped the head into her mouth and began fellating him. She stroked his cock with one hand as she bobbed her head. Rick had given up resisting almost immediately. A minute or so later she paused took off her blouse and continued sucking him topless.

With her back to the crew area, Maddie had no idea that Roxanne the flight attendant had returned to the main cabin of the plane to confirm their readiness for landing. She stopped when she saw what was happening, but did not leave. She sat in a chair next to the window, hiked up her skirt, pulled down her panties and played with her clit watching the show.

Maddie felt Rick's legs tensing up and figured he was close to cumming. The pilot came over the loudspeaker to let everyone know they were on their approach. Hearing this, Maddie stopped sucking her daddy's cock and looked up to see Roxanne. She had one tit out and was pinching her nipple while still diddling her clit. She smiled wit like a Cheshire cat and motioned to Maddie to keep going.

Maddie smiled, was her enemy now her co-conspirator? Maddie swallowed Rick's cock again and resumed bobbing and jacking him until he groaned loudly and blew his load in her mouth. Just as he did so, the plane touched down. Maddie stood up walked over to Roxanne leaned down and kissed her, slipping her tongue inside and transferring the bulk of Rick's cum into the flight attendant's mouth. She pulled her head back, smiled tweaked Roxanne's nipple and returned to her seat and opened up her magazine.

12