Letters to Beth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers

"That was mean Daddy! It was so cold," I complained.

"I'm sorry, but it was very sexy," he told me. "Let's get you into the tent and warm you up. He untied me from the tree and led me inside. I lay down and Daddy stripped his clothes off, snuggled up with me and wrapped us in blankets. It was the most perfect moment Beth, Daddy holding me close and just being together. I expected that we'd have sex, but in the end, we just slept. He at least let me take the tail plug out of my ass again.

When I woke up I needed to pee bad, so crept from the tent and took care of things. It was freaking cold so when I climbed back into the tent I snuggled up tight to Daddy again, which of course woke him up. I backed into him, spoon-like and he wrapped me in his arms.

"Good morning Princess," he mumbled into my hair.

"Good morning Daddy," I replied happily. As he held me I felt his cock rise against me. It was such a nice feeling. I wiggled my butt back against him, so that he'd harden between my cheeks. I grabbed his hand and pulled it to my breast and we snuggled like that until Daddy announced that he was going to have to pee. I complained that I didn't want him to leave me because it was too cold, but he pushed me away, smacked my ass and left the tent. I burrowed into the blankets until he came back. My god he was cold when he touched me. I squealed but he just held me tighter. His cock was hard before I felt particularly warm. Clearly I'd ignited something in him because he rolled me onto my tummy and made me spread my legs. He pushed his cock into me from behind and started fucking me. He just pushed me down and thrust into me over and over again until he exploded and filled my pussy. God it felt good.

"Now that's a good morning," I giggled when he pulled out and his cum ran out of my pussy.

"A bloody good start to the day," he sighed and rolled back to his side of the tent. "You're going to need another shower though."

"You'd better make the water warm this time," I pouted.

"I can do that for you sweetie," he said. "Let's get the fire going, cook some breakfast and warm some water." He took hold of my leash and led me outside and tied me to the tree again. This time I was completely naked. He went back into the tent and when he emerged I saw that he had my tail in hand. "You forgot something. Now bend over and touch your toes." I did it of course and Daddy stuck the plug end of the tail into my cummy pussy to get it lubed enough to shove in my ass, which he did moments later. He ignored my complaints about how cold it was and told me that I looked sexy with goose-bumps all over my body and with my nipples as hard as diamonds. He sucked first one, then the other before I demanded that he hurry up and heat the water up. I got my ass spanked hard for that, but he did at least revive the camp fire and put some water on to boil before setting about cooking breakfast. I decided that if I was going to be left standing in the cold that I'd at least tease him a bit, so whenever he looked my way I pulled a nipple or rubbed my clit. I even stuck my fingers in my dirty pussy and then sucked them clean. That sure got him worked up. He'd cheated and put clothes on, but it was still clear that he was hard.

"I love it when you're a dirty little slut," he said to me when he served me breakfast.

After we'd eaten he tipped hot water into the bag of the camp shower, mixed it with some cold and let me clean up again. My tail got wet, but he told me that there would be plenty of time for it to dry out as the day warmed up. He also said that I wouldn't be wearing any clothes for the day.

About mid-morning he took me for another walk. Once again I was exhilarated by being walked naked through the bush on a leash. I was still nervous but less so than I had been the day before given we hadn't encountered anyone. But just as we stepped into the clearing where he'd fucked me the day before two guys entered from the other side.

"Whoa, what the fuck?" one of them said when they saw me walk in ahead of Daddy, the leash strung between us. .

"Relax, everything is fine," Daddy said, apparently as much to me as to them. I stepped in close behind Daddy to hide my nudity and peered around from behind him to see what transpired. They looked like they were in their mid to late twenties and were both athletic and reasonably good looking, which made the situation marginally more bearable than if it had been some middle-aged couple.

"Are you okay?" the dark-haired one asked, meeting my gaze. I just nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

"Really?" the other guy asked. He had shoulder-length sandy hair and a couple of days worth of stubble on his cheeks. He was definitely the hotter one of the two. "'Cause I gotta say, you're not convincing me and this is probably the weirdest thing I've ever seen."

"She's fine, aren't you sweetie?" Daddy said to me. "Guys, we like a bit of alternate fun and decided to try some pet play. Tell them it's all voluntary and show them your tail Nikki."

"It really is okay," I said nervously. I stepped out from behind Daddy, my tits bare, but my hands hiding my bald pussy. I wiggled my butt at them.

"This is fucking weird," the dark-haired guy said.

"Each to their own as long as they're not hurting anyone?" the sandy-haired guy suggested.

"Exactly," Daddy said. "You can pat her if you want." I nearly turned to Daddy and asked him what the fuck, but it was unlikely that it would make the situation better and besides, the longer I stood there in front of them, the more it started to turn me on (yes, I am a freak; we have established that haha).

"Are you serious? You'd let us pet her?" the sandy-haired guy asked, disbelief evident in his voice..

"Sure, Nikki likes attention, come over and see how delightful she feels."

"And you're okay with this?" sandy hair asked me.

"Uh huh," I replied and gave them both a smile. I stepped out in front of Daddy and dropped my hands to my side. "My tail is really soft," I suggested.

"Dude, really?" the dark-haired guy asked as his friend stepped within touching distance of me. I turned and presented to my tail to him and he took hold of it gently. I felt the tug on my plug a little as he allowed it to run through his hand.

"You're okay if I touch more than the tail?" he asked me, clearly doubting that it was actually going to happen. I reached for his hand and put it right on my tit. I was getting so wet. Daddy was just standing there watching as was the dark-haired guy. I felt him squeeze my tit gently and then his hand slide over the skin to the other one and squeezed that as well. "Wow, these are sexy little tits," he said.

"You should feel how tight her ass is," Daddy suggested. I presented my butt to him and he took that in hand and squeezed it as well.

"Damn, that is spectacular," he said. I purred at him like a cat, then feeling kinky, rubbed my body against him. His friend just stood watching.

"Sure you don't want to feel her?" Daddy asked him.

"Come on Matt, live a little," the sandy-haired guy said to his friend. He looked undecided. I licked my lips at him. Suddenly the thought of two strangers touching me in front of Daddy was hotter than anything I could think about. I tweaked my nipple at him and gave it a savage twist.

"Come on Matt, live a little," I said, echoing his words seductively.

"This is way too weird man," Matt said, shaking his head.

"Who cares, when was the last time you got to feel up a chick this hot?" his friend replied. His hand reached for my tit and squeezed.

"May I touch him?" I asked Daddy. I didn't bother asking the guy. For some reason it seemed right to ask Daddy. I guess I figured that it was highly unlikely that he'd say no, but I wanted Daddy to allow me to do it.

"Go ahead little pet," Daddy replied. "Assuming you're okay with that?" he added to sandy-haired guy.

"Hell yeah," he replied.

I reached up to his crotch and stroked his cock through his hiking shorts. He was nice and hard. I ran my hand back and forth against him. I was getting wetter the more I touched him. He was groaning as I rubbed him and then because I was fucking horny I started to undo his pants. I kept waiting for someone to object, but no-one did so I kept going. As soon as I could I yanked his pants down around his ankles. His cock sprang out of them as I pulled them down, engorged and ready for action.

I seized it in my hand and studied it for a moment. He was uncut so I pulled his foreskin back to expose the head. He was only average in size, not even as big as Daddy. It bent to the side a bit but it still had that fun feeling that a cock has, hard underneath its soft skin.

"Can I suck it?" I asked to no-one in particular. Both Daddy and the cock's owner said yes at the same time.

I knelt in front of him and sucked his head into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and played with it, humming happily as I did so.

"Dude, you have to get in on this," he said to Matt.

"I'm okay Brad," Matt replied to him.

"Really?" I said to him, "Because I'd really like another cock."

"Well your um ... I dunno, whatever you call him, should be able to help you there," he said, indicating Daddy. I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't know whether Daddy was just going to watch or join in so I looked to him curiously even as I sucked on Brad's cock.

"It doesn't work like that, I'm just watching for now," Daddy replied. I could tell how hard he was though. His pants were bulging.

"Please?" I asked Matt. "Please let me suck you."

"Dude how often does a hot chick beg to suck you?" Brad said to his friend. I took Brad as deep as I could into my mouth, holding him there until I gagged a bit.

"Oh fuck!" Brad exclaimed. I let saliva run from my mouth. It dribbled down over my chin and when I pulled back to grin up at Brad, strung out between us.

"Like that huh?" I asked, then forced my mouth down over his cock again, taking him until my nose was pressed up against his belly. I reached around and held on to his ass until I needed to breathe again. I gasped for air and then turned to Matt again.

"Come on Matt, you know you want to," I said, wiping saliva from my chin.

I don't know what changed his mind, but he came closer. I held onto Brad's cock and told Matt to get his out for me. While he dropped his pants I sucked on Brad some more.

Matt's cock was bigger than Brad's but thinner and circumcised.

"Mmm, very nice," I said, reaching out to hold it. They stood either side of me and I sucked first one, then the other, aware that Daddy had moved so that he had a good view of what was going on. I worked back and forth from one cock to the other. Soon I had slobber all over my chin and tits. I wanted to make them cum. I wanted them to spray me.

"Can they cum on my little titties?" I asked Daddy

"Yes, get them to coat you sweetie," Daddy replied.

"You heard him, I want you both to cum all over my little tits," I said to them between mouthfuls of cock. I focused on Matt first. I stroked his cock with my hand and held the head in my mouth. He was soon panting and thrusting at me. When I judged him ready I pulled my mouth from him and stroked him hard and fast with my fist. He grunted and groaned and then announced that he was cumming. I pulled his cock down to aim it at my left tit and he exploded. His cum was thick and gooey and splattered on my nipple and breast.

"Ooooh, it's so warm," I cooed before sucking the cummy head of his cock into my mouth to clean him up. Then I turned to Brad and worked him the same way that I had Matt. When he came, it was with a blast. He sprayed my other breast but it splattered up around my throat and I felt it sliding down over and off my nipple. I licked and sucked him clean as I had for Matt.

"Well done boys," Daddy said to them. "Now it's time for us to go." He pulled on my leash and made it clear that I was to stand up and follow him.

"Bye guys," I said to them as they quickly pulled their pants back up. Daddy didn't even suggest that we find somewhere to clean me up, he walked me all the way back to our campsite covered in cum.

"Did it turn you on seeing me suck their cocks Daddy?" I asked him

"A lot more than I thought it would," he said to me. "It made me think of something that Beth said. "Suddenly I'm thinking that seeing you mounted on a big black cock would be something I'd like to see."

"Really Daddy?" I asked him, shocked.

"Yes, but before that's ever going to happen, you're going to wash off so I can fuck you."

He had filled the camp shower before we left so that the water would hopefully still be warm when we returned from our hike. He led me under it and stood there holding my leash as I cleaned up. When I was done he walked behind me and simply said, "Hands." I held them behind myself and felt them bound together. By the tug on the leash I took it that he had used it to tie my hands together as well as bind them to my neck.

"Kneel," he said next. I knelt in the dirt, expecting him to stick his cock in my mouth, but instead , after laying down a towel, he took my shoulders and leaned me forward until my face was on it. Then he went behind me and I felt his hands on my ass. They spread my cheeks wide and his cock bumped against my pussy. I was wet and it took him no effort at all to slide inside. God it felt good. He held my bound hands with one of his and my left hip with the other. He fucked me hard, ramming into me like an animal.

"Me sucking those strangers' cocks really turned you on, didn't it Daddy?" I panted as he thrust into me over and over again. He didn't respond, he just fucked me even harder. "Do you really want to see a big black cock in my pussy Daddy? I'll do it if you want me to. I'm sure I can find some nice hung black guy to fill my mouth and pussy with his big black cock."

You should have felt how hard he pounded my pussy Beth, it was unbelievable. I came hard and he just kept pumping in and out of me until he came too. God the rush of cum inside me felt good. When he was finished he helped me back up onto my knees and told me to clean his cock. I sucked our juices from it and swallowed them. Then he untied my hands and told me to scoop his cum from my pussy and eat it. I knelt there in the dirt and put my hand between my legs. I stuck two fingers in my pussy and scooped his gooey mess out so that I could eat it. I could tell that he loved it. By the time that I'd finished his cock was almost hard again! Unfortunately that was all we had time for. We had to head back to town. Daddy left me tied to the tree naked in just my tail and ears while he packed everything and it was only when we got in the car that he handed me a t-shirt.

"That's it?" I asked with a giggle. "Just a t-shirt?"

"For now," he smiled back at me. He drove and I sat without pants on (still with my tail in) until we made the first town. He made me sit in the cab of his truck without pants the whole time he filled it with gas. Just as we left he told me to show him my tail. I leaned away from him and presented my butt to him. He grabbed the tail and yanked on it so that the plug popped out my ass. I gave a bit of a squeal in shock and he just laughed at me. He told me there was a pair of shorts in the glovebox and I was allowed to put them on. I gave him a blowjob for some of the ride and then we were home again.

I hate having to share him with Mom.

Love Nikki xxx

~~~~~~

25th April 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

So having spent a week camping, I had to spend most of the last week catching up with Joe and pretending that I'd missed him and stuff. I also realised that if Mum was going to believe that I had a boyfriend she'd actually have to meet him, so I invited him over for dinner Wednesday night.

He was so nervous it was actually funny. Dad was all gruff and played the over-protective father while Mum was about ready to adopt him into the family on the spot. Dorkus worked out that he wasn't a gamer and pretty much had nothing else to say. The funniest was watching television after dinner. I leaned all over Joe and made sure that he had a hard on (I swear he is hard practically every moment he's with me; it's so cute) especially when Dad came in to join us. When I could see Dad watching the television I'd rub it through his clothes and he would grab my hand and take it off his cock because he was petrified of being busted by Dad after the way he'd carried on at dinner. I hadn't really intended to lead him on, but I wanted to tease Daddy. Lucky Joe is sweet enough that I don't think the thought of asking for sex has even entered his head yet. Somehow it made me want to do it with him a lot more than if he'd been trying to get into my pants.

When I kissed him goodnight at the front door I full-on grabbed his cock through his pants and stroked him. He actually yelped in surprise and practically ran down the path. Sadly that left me really frustrated. I went back inside and Daddy exacted his revenge on me for teasing him. Basically he teased me until it was bed time and then didn't do anything. He didn't kiss me, he didn't touch me and he didn't let me get near his cock. I shoved a butt plug in my ass and fucked myself with my hairbrush until I came hard.

On Thursday Joe kept asking me if I'd been trying to get him killed by my Dad. He couldn't believe how outrageous I'd been with Dad so close to us. I didn't tell him that I could have fucked him and Dad would have just watched (or joined in even)! He has no idea what outrageous means. I suggested that he was lucky I hadn't pulled his cock out and sucked it and I swear he went the brightest red I've ever seen anyone go from embarrassment. It was kind of endearing.

"You wouldn't have!" he said.

"Yeah, you're right, but it's a fun fantasy," I said.

"What sucking cock in front of your Dad?" he asked, confused.

"Not in front of, just like, where there's a chance of getting caught," I suggested. "Like behind the equipment rooms."

"Might be a fantasy for you, but it sounds like more of a nightmare to me," he said.

"Oh so what would be a fantasy for you?" I asked him.

"Probably even just getting a blow job," he laughed. I studied his face as he answered and realised that he was basically saying that he'd never had one."

"Well why don't we go to your place and do it right now?" I offered.

"Seriously?"

"Hell yeah, I'm so horny I'd happily do it now, but well I know you don't want to be caught right here." I nearly laughed at how enthusiastically he led me to his car. We drove over to his place and went to his room. It was the first time that I'd been in it. He had some pretty geeky posters on the wall, but at least the room was tidy. It was maybe too tidy, but hey that's better than having a rubbish tip for a room.

"So, um, how do we do this?" he asked shyly. I just pushed him back until he was lying on his bed, then climbed on top of him. I kissed him and ground my body against him, feeling his erection between us. I rubbed my pelvis against it, getting hornier by the second. When he was totally rock hard beneath me I scooted down so that I could pull his pants off, planting kisses on his belly and then down his thighs as I exposed him. Once his pants were off I just yanked his boxers down and knelt on the bed beside him. I picked his cock up with one hand and stood it upright. He wasn't circumcised, so I pulled the foreskin down to expose the head before lowering my mouth over him and sucking him deep. I think he said something articulate like, "Holy shit!" haha. He's got a nice sized cock without being anything spectacular, probably just a bit smaller than Daddy and definitely a good size for anal (no, I did NOT go there the first time!) I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around the base and stroked him as I knelt there bobbing my head up and down and it wasn't very long until he was flopping all over the bed like an abandoned fish. He came not long after that and I swallowed the whole load down.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers