Letters to Beth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers

"Fuck that was amazing," he told me, his eyes glassy. It was definitely his first time and I could see that being the girl to do it for him meant that he'd remember me forever. He was nice enough to offer to do something for me, but I was happy just to let him savour the experience and told him that I had to get going. All I could think about was the fact that I was likely to be his first if I let him fuck me but I couldn't really see him asking. I mean, I'd made all the moves so far.

I don't know whether he was thinking about it, but I couldn't get the thought out of my head. I mean, I've never actually had sex with a virgin before. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it. I ended up spending a lot more time with Joe over the next couple of days. Part of me thought I should make it special for him, but then I realised that being a guy he probably wouldn't care and certainly wouldn't forget it. So on that basis, I decided to make it memorable for me. I invited him over for dinner on the Friday night. You should have seen the look of disappointment on Daddy's face when he realised that Joe was staying for dinner. I think he'd been expecting to have me to himself for the night. By the time Mom had dinner on the table he'd had a couple of beers and was half way through a bottle of red wine. He wasn't mean or anything, I just think he didn't want to think about me having a boyfriend in the house.

"What do you two have planned for the evening," Mom asked at one point a she poured herself yet another glass of wine.

"Not much, we'll probably just stream a movie on my computer," I told her.

"Oh that sounds like fun. You could watch it on the television you know," she said.

"Naah, it's okay. we'll do it in my room," I replied. Dad nearly choked on his dinner when I said 'do it'.

"Suit yourself," Mom replied in that 'I'm just asking to pretend I'm interested but don't really give a crap' kind of way that she has sometimes. Might have had something to do with how much wine she'd had.

We finished dinner and I led Joe up to my room. We did actually start watching a movie. I mean, it's not like I could just jump him the instant we were in there. I wanted to because just planning it had me horny enough but I wanted to be sure Mom and Dad had satisfied themselves that we weren't doing anything silly. Predictably they both did. Mom was first, asking if we wanted any drinks or snacks, then Dad came in later. He was quiet on his way up the stairs. I think he was hoping when he sprung the door open that he'd catch me with Joe's cock in my mouth or something. All he saw was the two of us sitting on the bed with the movie playing on my desk and a good foot of space between us. He said something lame about checking that the internet was still working or something. I pissed myself laughing when he left. Joe could barely take it that I thought it was so funny. He thought he'd barely gotten away with his life intact because we hadn't actually been doing anything.

When the movie was about half way through I started to get sexy with him. I snuggled up close at first and then a minute or two later started teasing his cock through his jeans. Talk about instant erection. It was like he was on a hair trigger. He totally lost focus on the movie because he was too worried about someone walking in through the door.

"Take your pants off Joey, I want to suck your cock," I whispered in his ear.

"But your parents," he said as if that was going to be some sort of deterrent to me.

"They won't check again. Trust me," I said, pulling his zip down.

"I dunno Nikki," he said, his voice oozing worry.

"Really? You have so many girls all over you that you don't want me to wrap my, sweet wet lips around this lovely hard cock?" That shut him up. I had the button of his jeans undone by then. I pulled them apart, and yanked enough to be able to do the same to the waistband of his boxer shorts which exposed the top of his cock. I licked it. I looked up and saw wonder on his face. There was no way he was going to say no, so I worked his pants down below his butt and sucked his cock all the way into my mouth. He was so hard. Its something I've noticed. Dad get's that hard sometimes, like when he's super turned on, but with Joe, he's that hard pretty much from the instant he's thinking about sex. I put it down to age but it certainly didn't make me think any less of the awesome sex I have with Dad. Anyway, I took my time, sucking him deep but gently, not trying to make him cum, just building his excitement and pleasure. I had to stop before I really wanted to because I was worried that he was going to lose his load before he was even in me.

I pulled my tights and panties off and sat back down on the bed. I took his hand and taught him how I like to be fingered. He fumbled around a lot at first, but there was something sweet and endearing about it. It made me wonder how the hell he ever got up the nerve to ask me out (even if I had made it as easy as I could for him). When I was wet enough I lay down on the bed and told him that I wanted him to fuck me.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Uh huh. I mean, I hope you want to."

"Yeah, of course, I mean, I guess I just wasn't sure how quick to go or anything," he replied to me.

"Come on then, I want you in me," I purred, pulling him in for a kiss. I stripped my top and bra off as he undressed properly. I lay back and spread my legs as he climbed on top of me carefully. I felt the head of his cock bumping around my pussy as he tried to just kind of push it in with his hips and took pity on him. I grabbed hold of his dick and guided it in. I watched his face carefully as he sank into his first ever pussy. It was so much fun to see his expressions as he did. I encouraged him and he slid carefully in and out. I really wanted to be pounded hard, but let him just experience things at his own pace. He hardly lasted any time at all and when he was going to cum I think he suddenly realised that he had no idea about whether it was safe or not. He pulled out and cum spurted everywhere! It landed all over my tits, my belly, my bed. He was all apologetic and I was trying really hard not to laugh at his reaction. In the end to shut him up I just pulled him down on top of me and kissed him really hard. I don't think that he really appreciated having his cum smeared between us, but I wiggled and squirmed under him and told him that I loved it.

I snuck him into the bathroom so that he could clean off and dashed down to the kitchen to get a drink. I was naked and covered in cum, but I didn't care. I wanted to risk it. It turns out that Dad hadn't gone to bed yet though!

"Having fun?" he asked me, his speech only a little slurred from drinking. I gasped and bit back a scream.

"You scared me Daddy!" I hissed at him

"Well I take it you fucked him then," he said, looking up and down my nude body.

"Well, yeah," I admitted.

"My turn," he said simply and dropped his pants to the ground. "Turn around." I didn't argue. I mean, the last thing I needed was Joe coming to see what was going on! I put my hands on the kitchen counter and Daddy came up behind me and shoved his mostly erect dick in me. I felt him swell as he started working back and forth.

"Oh fuck that's good Daddy," I purred.

"You like it from a real man, don't you Nikki?" He asked, grabbing my hips.

"You know I do Daddy. You'll always be my real man," I groaned as he pushed in really deep.

"Was he any good?"

"He was a virgin Daddy. It was sweet."

"Huh. It's hard to imagine that satisfying you," he laughed quietly.

"That's why this is so good Daddy. Will you put it in my ass?" He fucked me hard for a couple of strokes and I could tell that he was even stiffer from me asking that. Then he did it. He pulled out, spat on my ass and pushed his lovely big cock up my bum.

"Yes Daddy, fuck my ass quick. Fill it with cum so I can get back upstairs," I moaned. He fucked my ass with long strokes and in not much time at all, filled my but with his yummy warm cum. I slipped off his cock, turned and gave him a dirty tongue kiss and ran back upstairs. Joe was just peeking his head from the bathroom.

"Go back to my room," I said and slipped past him. "I just need to pee." Once he was gone I had a quick wash before re-joining him in my room.

And that Beth, is how I took my 'boyfriend's' virginity!

Love Nikki xxx

~~~~~~

3rd May 2016

Dear Beth,

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

You're not going to believe what happened Beth. It's your fault too. Mum had gone out drinking. My hockey game was on Sunday so we had the afternoon to ourselves but Dorkus was home so I didn't think that anything was going to happen. Dad walks up to me and hands me a gift box and tells me to go get changed. I squealed in delight and went to my room to open it. There was a black lace body suit in it. I put it on and I have to say it was fucking sexy. It was really high cut like some sort of eighties swimsuit and the lace was gorgeous rather than slutty. I peeked to make sure that Gerry wasn't about and then went to see Daddy. He grinned when he saw me, but then told me that he thought that I should put my tail on too. He followed me to my room and helped me get it in and arrange it to his satisfaction. The back of the body suit was a thong, so he just kind of put it to one side so that my tail hung out nicely. Then he told me to put on my coat and a pair of high heeled shoes and to follow him.

He had me leave the house dressed in that outfit! I asked where we were going, but he didn't tell me and I just assumed that we were going to find some private park or something and fuck. Instead he pulls up outside of a sex shop!

"What are doing here Daddy?" I asked him a bit nervously.

"Having fun sweetie," he said. He pulled out a collar and leash and told me to lean close enough that he could put the collar on me. I was a bit freaked out but horny at the same time. I leaned in close to him and he did the collar up and then got out of the car. He came around and opened my door, took hold of the leash and then told me to get out. Fortunately there wasn't anyone around to see!

I got out the car and he had me walk in front of him into the sex shop. I stopped inside the door to check it out. There were a couple of men in there browsing the books and toys and things and they all turned to see who had walked in. Daddy just walked over the counter and gave the guy some money.

"Give him your coat Nikki," he told me.

"What?" I asked, not really believing what he'd just said.

"Give the man your coat," he said firmly and tugged the leash a bit. I felt myself blush, but did as I was told. I slipped my coat off and was left standing in the shop in just the body suit, my tail and heels. If the men in the shop hadn't been checking me out before, they sure were then. There were looks of disbelief and also pleasure. Daddy just started to lead me around the shop. He walked about and I followed him. He stopped to check out some of the products here and there and I just stood nervously behind him. Sometimes he'd ask if I liked the look of a magazine, or a toy or video other times he wouldn't say anything to me.

Each time we passed one of the men though he'd ask them if they liked his pet. They all said yes. They all had this universal look of lust and jealousy on their faces too.

"You can touch her," he said to one of the men. "She likes to be petted, especially on the ass and tits." My eyes must have been wider than they'd ever been. "Tell him how much you like it Nikki."

"I love it sir," I said to the man. He looked like Christmas had come early and started pawing at my body. Daddy let him do it for a bit before leading me off and essentially doing the same thing over and over each time we passed another of the guys in the shop. I wondered if that was going to be all that happened. I was getting super horny, I can't deny it, but I really wanted to fuck Daddy. He led me to the back of the shop where there was a couple of doors. I thought they were booths for watching movies or something. It turns out they were used for a bit more than that. When I looked I saw holes in the sides. Glory holes!

Daddy shut the door behind us.

"On your knees," he commanded me. Of course I did as I was told. He hung the other end of my leash on a hook and then took his pants off. He was so hard! He presented me with his cock and I sucked it hungrily. He grabbed my hair and started to fuck my face a bit roughly. I groaned around his cock. I was lost in what I was doing and didn't hear the first knock. Daddy did though. He pulled his cock from my face and I moaned my disappointment. When I looked though there was a cock sticking through the glory hole to my left. It wasn't as big as Daddy's but was really thick. I looked up at Daddy in shock. He just pointed at it and said, "Suck the cum out of it like a good little slut." Then he grabbed my hair and used it to move my head to the cock. I opened my mouth and sucked some strange dude's knob right into my mouth!

"That's the way baby," Daddy encouraged me. "Make him feel good. Make him feel so good that his cum explodes in your mouth". I worked my mouth up and down, my nose hitting the wall occasionally as I tried to take him deeper. I could hear him moaning from the other side of the wall. When I felt him thrusting at me, I knew that I had him on the way to orgasm. It took a little while, but not too long and he gave this wail of pleasure as his cock stiffened inside my mouth and then unleashed its cream.

"Make sure you swallow it," Daddy said in my ear. I did as I was told and swallowed the whole load of cum.

When he'd finished, the cock just pulled back through the hole and disappeared.

"Good girl," Daddy said to me. I reached for his cock, but he turned it away from me and shook his head. He pointed to the other wall. There was already another cock poking through. It wasn't even fully hard. I didn't need to be told what to do. I moved over to it and sucked it into my mouth. It was longer than the first one, but thinner. I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around it and stroked it a bit as I sucked it. I reached for Daddy with my other hand and he let me hold onto him as I worked the stranger's cock through the glory hole.

Daddy encouraged me again as I worked the second cock over with my mouth and hands. I stroked daddy at the same time, the hardness of his cock in my fist telling me just how much he was enjoying watching me suck the random cock.

"When he cums, spray it all over your gorgeous little tits," Daddy told me. "I want to see his cum on your body suit."

I used every trick I knew to get the guy to orgasm as quickly as I could and when I started to hear his grunting increase through the wall I knew he was close. I stroked him rapidly with my hand while holding his knob in my mouth. I felt him pulse and quickly pulled my mouth away. His cock twitched and a jet of cum erupted from the tip. It hit my throat and ran down the front of my body suit. I aimed him lower after that and a couple of shots of cum hit my tits just like Daddy wanted. I gave the cock a final suck and it was pulled back through the hole in the wall.

"Do you like watching that Daddy?" I asked, pulling his cock to my mouth.

"God yes," he replied with a groan. I sucked him nice and deep and had just started to bob up and down his erection when there was another knock and a cock once again appeared on the other side of the booth. This one was both long and thick and as soon as I saw it I knew that I'd be taking a bit more time with it. It was uncut and I pulled the foreskin back before I sucked it into my mouth.

"Look how big it is Daddy," I moaned, a slurped noisily. "I bet this would feel really good in my pussy. Would you like to see it in my pussy?"

"Just suck it, I'll take care of your pussy," he growled. He had me stand up and bend at the waist and then knelt down behind me. As I kept sucking the big fat cock sticking through the hole in the wall, he started to lick me. It was awesome. I took my time with the big cock, enjoying the way it filled my mouth and stretched me. Daddy's hands were spreading me wide and his tongue was probing as deep as he could between my pussy lips. I moaned as I felt his tongue slip from my pussy and run up and around the plug in my anus. Daddy teased it, pulling on my tail until the plug nearly popped out, letting it slide back in. Then he did pull it out and licked around and around and occasionally flicked his tongue straight across my puckered hole. When he stabbed his tongue into my asshole I took as much of the cock as I could and held it until I gagged. My clit was thumbed and I had to release the cock with a gasp of air, saliva spilling from my mouth.

"Make him cum Nikki. Make him paint that body suit," Daddy growled as he stood up. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to get the cock to cum on my tits if Daddy didn't let me kneel or squat in front of it, but I stopped worrying when I felt Daddy's cock stab into my pussy. I took the cock back into my mouth and let Daddy force me down its length with each thrust. "Make him cum," he grunted again and again.

I put one hand on the wall and grabbed the base of the slippery cock with the other. That gave me enough control to pump the cock and suck it at the same time that Daddy fucked me. I could hear groaning from the other side of the wall as well as from behind me and it was such a massive turn on. I was surprised when the cock in front of me was suddenly thrust hard against the other side of the hole and held still. I realised that he was about to explode and went to squat. I didn't quite get the timing right and the first spurt of cum hit me in the forehead before I managed to pull him down far enough for the subsequent ones to coat my body suit.

"Show me," Daddy demanded when he saw the cock pulling back through the hole in the wall. I turned so that he could see me and he grinned. "Fuck that's hot. I love seeing you blasted with cum.

I was about to grab his cock and suck it again when there was again a tap on the wall followed by a cock. That became a pattern for the next hour. I either managed a quick suck of Daddy's cock or none at all before another cock was thrust through for me to take care of. I stopped counting after the fifth one and just serviced them. Sometimes Daddy would fuck me, sometimes he'd lick me. He even made me cum with his fingers twice. I swallowed two loads at his demand, but most of them I wore down the front of the lace bodysuit. I could feel cum plastered to it and my body every time I moved. I felt so dirty and I loved it.

"Holy shit," I heard Daddy say as I sucked his cock.

"What is it Daddy?" I asked and looked up at him. I could see him looking back over my head, his eyes wide. I turned to see what he was reacting to and gasped in surprise. The biggest, blackest cock I'd ever seen had been thrust through the glory hole. It was long, it was thick and it was very very dark in colour. It must have been as big as my forearm. Without even being told I wrapped my hand around it near the base. My fingers didn't even meet up it was so big. I lifted the end with my other hand, amazed at how much it weighed. I looked back over my shoulder at Daddy and grinned, then opened my mouth wide to suck the head. I couldn't get much more than that in my mouth, maybe another inch was all. I stroked two hands up and down the shaft and held the head in my mouth. It was unbelievable.

"You should feel this Daddy, its incredible," I suggested to him between sucks. He bent over and smacked my ass instead. I cried out and took the cock back in my mouth, but received several more smacks.

"I don't play with cocks young lady," was all that he said to me.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers