Letters to Beth Ch. 06

Story Info
Things don't quite go to plan.
8.3k words
4.72
18.4k
23

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers

All characters portrayed in this work of fiction are over 18 years of age.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

13th May 2016

Dear Beth,

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

I decided to give Daddy a treat the other day. I was fishing around in my cupboard when I found the nurse's uniform that he'd bought for me. It was on top of my school uniform. I was feeling horny and wondered what Daddy would prefer -- an examination or a bit of fun with me in my school uniform. I decided that after the visit to the adult shop I'd go with an examination. I went through my dresser and put on some sexy underwear (black lace thong and bra) and the uniform. Mum was out with friends (getting pissed no doubt) and Gerry was over at a friend's house so I knew that Daddy and I had a couple of hours to ourselves. He was in the living room watching TV. I carefully pulled my hair into pigtails (I know it didn't really suit the outfit, but I know it drives Daddy wild) and then went to see him in the living room.

"Excuse me Sir, but you're due for an exam," I said to him. I just adored the way his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Right now?" he asked in surprise.

"Yes Sir, did you forget you booked a home visit?"

"I guess I did," he replied with an eager grin on his face.

"Well if you'll please remove your clothes we'll get started as soon as I bring my instruments," I told him. I waited just long enough to make sure that he was going to get undressed and then went to fetch my toys.

"Now we'll need to check your pain tolerances again to see that they haven't deteriorated," I started. I left him sitting on the couch and proceeded to pinch and pull at his nipples like I had the first time that we played the game. This time I sat on his knee facing him though, grinding my pussy down against it so that he knew how horny I was. When I had done that I checked his erectile function, which was pretty bloody obvious. I used my hands and mouth to confirm that he was as hard as he should be and he passed with flying colours.

"Right then, on your hands and knees please," I commanded him when I'd done that, "It's time to check the back end." He knelt on the couch and leaned over it the way he often had me position myself ready for him to fuck me. His sack was hanging down between his legs while his cock pointed pretty much straight at the back of the couch. I slapped the inside of his thighs and told him to spread himself wider. As he started to move I snapped on some latex gloves. I grabbed some lube, and slicked it all over the gloves, then grabbed his nut sack and played with it for awhile, pulling and squeezing. Every now and then I'd slide his cock through my fist as well, which caused him to moan and flinch. Of course I wasn't about to make him cum or anything. I hadn't even probed his butt yet.

That was next. I speared a lubricated finger into his asshole all the way up to the last knuckle. I didn't give him any warning either and he gave a cry of shock. 'Like a stuck pig' came to mind. I just laughed at him and told him to relax.

"We need to open you up nice and wide if we're going to complete a thorough examination." After telling him that I worked a second finger in with the first and pushed deep and hard. I pulled them out and then slid the index finger of each hand in, knuckle to knuckle so that I could stretch him by pulling my fingers apart. He moaned so loud.

"Not wide enough," I complained and picked up one of my vibrators. I quickly lubed it and pushed it into his ass. I could feel him pushing back against it. When it was nice and deep I worked it back and forth and grabbed hold of his cock at the same time. It was fun to feel him thrust at my hand each time I drove the toy into his ass.

"Don't' cum, I warned him. We need a sperm sample and I can't let you waste it on the couch.

"Yes Nurse," he replied, his voice catching as I shoved the toy deep up his butt again.

"You know I still don't think this is wide enough to help the doctor. We need to go up a size. This one should do." I showed him the black strap-on that you left with us and he looked like he was about to object. "It's for your own good," I told him. He stopped himself from saying anything. I put the harness on and lubed up my 'cock'. When I was happy with it, I stepped in behind him pushed it slowly but firmly into his ass. I took it easy on him until it was nicely buried. Then I fucked him. I didn't touch his cock either, I just fucked him up the ass like he was my little bitch. I held onto his hips and ploughed his ass like he does mine.

He was bucking back against it, taking it and groaning and moaning. I reached for his cock and held it momentarily, feeling him thrust hard in an effort to get off. There was so much pre-cum leaking from him that I knew he wouldn't last, so I let him go again and laughed when he groaned his disappointment.

"Do you think you're ready to give your sample?" I asked him as I continued to thrust up his ass.

"God yes," he cried out.

I pulled the cock from his ass and told him to sit on the edge of the couch. He did as instructed and sat there, his rock hard cock pointing at the sky. I knelt down in front of him and worked the strap on back into his anus. His balls were tight up against his body and his cock poking my belly. I reached down with both hands and started to wank him. He came in no time at all. A huge thick rope of cum burst from the tip of his cock to hit my abdomen. The second spurt hit my left breast. He came a lot and it was all over me.

"Right well that sample should do nicely," I laughed. Daddy groaned and collapsed back on the couch, only flinching slightly when I pulled the cock from him. "See you next time you need a check up." I skipped from the room and left him there. After ten minutes or so he came up to my room wanting to eat my pussy, but I told him that the nurse had knocked off for the day. I'm not quite sure why I decided to tease him when I was the one that missed out on cumming, but that's what I did. I expect that there'll be spanks in my future for it.

Love Nikki xxx

~~~~~~

20th May 2016

Dear Beth,

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

I'm not quite sure where to start this one. It's not going to be what you expect. I guess the only way is to go from start to finish. So ... after teasing Daddy and not letting him fuck me after I pegged him he was clearly pretty bloody horny. As I said in my last letter I expected that there would be spanks in my future for it. And trust me, there were. Mum had passed out drunk in bed again and Daddy came to my room. He told me to put my uniform on and just stood in the doorway waiting. I knew the tone of voice and it wasn't one to mess with, so I got up off my bed and dug around in my wardrobe for my uniform. I stripped down to my underwear. I was about to step into my dress when he told me that I wouldn't be needing underwear. I turned my back on him, discarded my bra and panties and put my dress on so that the only bit of me he saw naked was my bum.

"Pigtails," he said to me. Not a request, just a statement. I went and sat at my dresser and put my hair up into pigtails, glancing at him in the mirror occasionally. I could see that he was getting hard just from watching me do my hair (and probably from thinking about what he was going to do to me).

When I was done I stood up and turned to face him with a smile.

"I don't know why you're smiling, you're in trouble," he said seriously. He grabbed my hand and led me from the bedroom, down the stairs and into the living room. He pulled a chair into the room from the kitchen and sat on it. "Over my knee," he commanded.

I lay down with my tummy over his lap. I could feel his cock trapped beneath me and just being over his lap was making my pussy wet. He flipped up the skirt of my uniform and slapped my ass cheek hard. He hit me five times, each one ringing in the air of the otherwise quiet room. My bum was already burning from the sting by the time he'd delivered the fifth one.

"Do you know what you did wrong?" he finally asked me.

"Tease you?" I asked quietly.

"That's right. You denied me your pussy."

"But I made you cum Daddy," I said and received another series of spanks for my answer.

"I wanted your pussy and you denied me. So tonight I'm going to have it," he said. He spanked me some more. God my ass was burning. He let me stand up and then walked me around behind the couch and had me bend over it. My hands were on the seats and my feet on the floor. He knelt behind me and I felt his hand slide between my legs. He sank two fingers straight into my pussy and fucked me with them. It felt so good. His fingers slipped from me after a bit and I felt his rough hands spreading my ass cheeks. He held them wide apart and used his tongue for a few moments. He clearly didn't have much patience though, because moments later he stood back up and his cock was poking at my pussy. He jammed his cock in and started fucking me fast and hard.

I could hear the noise of his body slapping against mine and I was driven against the back of the couch with every thrust. My ass was still stinging but the pleasure of my pussy offset it perfectly. I expected him to cum any second, but he pulled out. His cock slipped up between my butt cheeks, smearing my pussy juice over my anus. Of course as soon as he was ready he started pushing his lovely hard cock up my ass. He worked it in really deep and then pulled back slowly. He kept slowly pushing in and easing his way back out again. I think he was trying not to cum. I didn't care, it felt awesome.

"That's a good little slut," he said to me. "Take Daddy's cock deep in your ass."

"God yes Daddy, I love your cock in my ass," I groaned as he pushed deep inside me again. "I want you to fill my ass with cum Daddy!"

"No, you don't get that today, you get to wear it all over your face," he grunted at me. He fucked me harder, his gorgeous cock spearing in and out of my ass. I held onto the couch and waited for the moment when he'd explode. I wasn't waiting long

"On your knees," he groaned and pulled his cock from my asshole. I quickly knelt on the floor and turned my face up to him. "Open your mouth," he demanded. I opened and he stroked his cock quickly with one hand, aiming it at me. A jet of cum flew from the tip of his cock and sprayed across my cheek and into my mouth. Then he aimed higher and the next rope hit me on the forehead. I quickly closed my eyes so that I didn't get cum in them.

And that's when things went completely to shit.

"What the fuck are you doing?" my Mum screamed from the bottom of the stairs. She was slurring and clearly still drunk. Instinctively I opened my eyes and turned to look to where she was standing. She was in a long t-shirt and not much else and had clearly just woken up. Dad hadn't even finished cumming. I felt his cum hit the side of my head when I looked at her. I had no idea what to do or say. There I was, naked in the living room, on my knees with Dad cumming all over my face.

"Don't even start," Dad said to her. I don't know what I thought he was going to say, but that wasn't it.

"You fucking little whore!" Mum screamed, advancing on me. I scrambled to my feet, my heart hammering in my chest. Any pleasure from the night's activities immediately evaporated. Dad stepped in front of me, his cock flagging, cum leaking from the tip. I moved behind him.

"What the fuck is this shit?" My mother slurred at the two of us.

"This is what happens when your wife is an alcoholic loser," Dad said. I gasped. I bit it back, but it escaped my lips all the same.

"So you rape your daughter?!"

"It wasn't rape!" I yelled, surprised that I'd said anything.

"Don't even talk to me you little bitch," Mum said. I just ran from the room. I bolted upstairs and grabbed whatever clothes came to hand, putting them on as quickly as I could. I heard my brother leave his room to investigate and I collapsed on my bed. I didn't know what to do. I wanted out of there, I knew that much. I could hear Mum and Dad screaming at each other and it was ugly. Looking back on it I think they let out a lot of bottled up tension in that fight. My brother quickly returned to his room. I don't know how much he saw or even what he may have heard, but I was thankful he didn't come in to check on me. I mean, I still had cum on my face. I felt tears welling up and grabbed my purse and fled my room again.

Mum and Dad both tried to say something to me as I surged past them, but I was incapable of hearing them. I grabbed the keys to Mum's car and ran outside. I've never actually squealed the tires of a car before, but I did that night. I took off fast and only slowed down when I nearly lost control around the third corner that I came to. I pulled over on the side of the road and cried.

I didn't know where to go, or who to call, I just knew that I didn't want to be at home. Eventually I pulled my phone from my bag and scrolled through the contacts, wondering who I could possibly beg help from so late at night. I found Deb's number, the woman from Dad's work. I sat there staring for a long time, but eventually pushed the screen so that it dialled her.

I don't know that she had much chance of comprehending the gibberish I must have babbled at her, but it was enough that she understood that I was in trouble and wanted help. She offered to come and get me, but I assured her that I'd be able to get to her safely. I gave a lot of thought to what I was going to tell her when I got there without resolving anything by the time I pulled up out the front. Her light was on and by the time I'd walked up to the door she had it open and was waiting for me. Without saying a word she opened her arms and I stepped within their protection to be enveloped. I let her hold me for a while, enjoying the closeness, the lack of questions and judgement until the moment was over. Deb led me into her house and closed the door behind me.

"Did you want to talk?" she asked me.

"I do, but I'm not ready yet," I managed to get out after hesitating long enough to gather a coherent response.

"I can make up a bed on the couch if you like, or if you want to share my bed you're welcome to do that to," she offered.

"The bed sounds good," I replied. Deb took me by the hand again and took me through to her room.

"Did you need something to sleep in?" she asked.

"If you don't mind, I didn't exactly plan this very well," I replied with an embarrassed blush, wondering what it was that I even expected. Deb went to her dresser and pulled out an old t-shirt.

"This should keep you decent enough," she offered, holding it out to me. I took the t-shirt from her with a smile. She turned away from me and pulled some pyjamas from under her pillow. She'd clearly already been wearing them and I guessed that she'd just pulled on the t-shirt and track pants she was wearing to wait for me. Neither of us made an issue of getting changed. That's not to say that I didn't take the chance to admire her during the process, it's just that with everything that had happened sex was about the furthest thing from my mind.

We climbed into bed together and I lay there, staring at the ceiling still trying to pull my mind together and wrap my head around what had happened.

"Let me know if you want to talk, or be held or anything, okay, otherwise I'm going to just be here sleeping," Deb offered.

"Thank you Deb, I really appreciate this."

"Anytime Nikki, anytime," she replied.

I woke up with Deb's arm draped over me, her body pressed up against my back, spooning me. It wasn't sexual. It felt nurturing and safe. I breathed slowly, not wanting to disturb the moment, but it wasn't long until Deb woke. I felt her give me a gentle squeeze, a hug before she rolled onto her back.

"Good morning," she said quietly.

"Good morning," I replied.

"I hope you slept well."

"I did thank you. I can't think of anywhere else I could have gone where I would have managed to sleep that well after, well, after yesterday."

"Are you going to tell me?" she asked. It wasn't demanding or insistent, it was just a natural question.

"I want to, I'm just trying to find the words," I said. Even as I said it I was settling on the story that I would tell her. I was thinking that I'd tell her that I was seeing a married man and that his wife had found out, but that wouldn't explain the need for me to leave home. I took a deep breath and swore her to secrecy. I dramatically demanded a vow. I stared and the ceiling and told her about how I'd started a sexual relationship with my father and that my mother had walked in on us. I waited for the judgement.

"God Nikki, no wonder you were so upset," she replied. I had nothing left to say at that point. Deb sat quietly. After a drawn out moment she her hand closed over mine. I felt her give my hand a gentle squeeze and I rolled onto my side to face her. She rolled toward me and we lay facing each other, just watching each other's faces.

"It's so fucked up," I told her. "I have no fucking idea what the hell I'm supposed to do. I mean it was so fucking kinky and naughty. I loved it. How fucking twisted is that?"

"Well it is definitely out there," she said, "But well, I'm the woman that took you to a motel and fucked you while you were on work experience, so I'm far from the world's most innocent person."

"That was fun too though," I smiled at her. "I sure don't regret it."

"Well I'm glad to hear it, because it was definitely a whole lot of fun," Deb replied. Her fingers laced through mine, but she made no other move that might be considered intimate. Just having mentioned work experience brought the memories flooding back. It turned me on. Even though I was completely bummed out and torn up, some weird part of me wanted to kiss Deb. Instead I rolled onto my back again.

"Fuck, I have no idea what I'm going to do," I lamented again.

"I wish I had some good advice, but to be honest, you're on ground beyond anything I've ever had to deal with. What do you think your father's thinking?"

"God I don't know. If I actually think about it, things haven't been that good between them for some time. I mean, Mum's an alcoholic. I've never said that to anyone ever before. We don't really talk about it. It's just something that happens around us. She drinks, she passes out and goes to sleep and the next day we start again, kind of ignoring it and pretending it didn't happen. I Idon't know what dad's tried, but from the argument they were having when I left, I kind of feel he's been shielding us from it for a quite some time."

"You should probably talk to him," Deb suggested. "If only just to let him know that you're safe.

"Yeah," I agreed with a massive sigh. "But I'm not ready to yet."

"Shower and breakfast first then?" Deb suggested.

"Sounds better than anything I could come up with."

"You want first or second shower?"

"I'm happy with second," I replied.

"Well, you're welcome to come in and talk to me while I shower," she offered. I gave her a smile and followed her into the bathroom. It was nice and modern with earthy coloured tiles that flowed up the wall in the shower alcove, splitting white tiles that adorned the rest of the walls (God knows why I'm telling you that haha). Anyway, I watched her undress, enjoying the view. I was pretty sure that Deb was going out of her way not to do anything that might be perceived as hitting on me. It didn't help though because seeing her naked just reminded me of how much fun we'd had together during my week of work experience. I stripped her t-shirt and my panties off so that I was naked and asked her if she'd mind some company in the shower.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers