Letters to Cassie: Pam and John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvz2x
luvz2x
72 Followers

"He never saw me dressed," I whispered back. He laughed and slapped me playfully on my ass. I started drinking. Then we started dancing. First fast dances, skipping the slow ones. Then both and, after that third beer kicked in, we skipped the fast ones.

I hung on Ervin while we danced. "I don't think I can drive home, Ervin," I said, "can you drive me?" I wanted to kiss him but, with all my colleagues there, thought the better of it. It would have been scandalous. As it was, I'd probably hear about the slow dancing on Monday unless the Sabers were playing- and won. While I'd had three beers over the course of three hours and I was more excited than inebriated, I still had to think about what would happen if there was a hint of scandal.

"Sure baby," he whispered softly in my ear, "let me drive you home."

"The keys are in the visor," I replied. It was going to happen.

First Ervin wrapped himself up and left, then Phil shook hands with Cooley, wished him luck and left. Cooley followed a few seconds later, with Tom behind him. I said good-bye to Donna and a few other people, wrapped myself up and went to my car. Ervin opened up the passenger door and I slid in next to him. He'd had the engine on, the car was warm. He pulled out onto the street with Cooley a few car lengths behind.

I started taking off my outer wraps and threw them into the back seat. "Make a right, then a left on the first street past the train tracks, to the end of the road, then right." I leaned over and gave him a deep, probing kiss, then leaned back against the door staring at every feature on his face.

I didn't stop at the sweater. I even took off my boots and jeans; my thong was soaked. I spread my legs, pushed the dainty patch of moist cloth to one side and began fingering myself. I could tell that Ervin was having trouble concentrating on the road.

"Baby," I groaned as the pleasure started to sweep over me, "unzip your pants. I want to drive you while you're driving me."

He had to unbuckle his pants in order to free his cock. It was big and thick, and dark as the night outside. I wanted to climb on top and ride him while he drove, but I figured a little head would work for right now. I had to get on my knees to get over the gear shift console, but took him in my mouth. His free hand slid under my thong and his fingers started playing with my ass cheeks. I felt us go over the train tracks then turn left.

His cell phone went off. My head continued to bob up and down on his shaft but he had to stop fingering me to answer the phone. I pushed my finger deep into my sopping wet pussy while teasing my swollen clit with my thumb.

"She's here."

"Yea cuz, that's what she's doin'"

"I'm gonna cum in her mouth, what the fuck do you think I'm gonna do!"

"Yes, you saw right"

"Nice."

"Pink, about a C cup I'd guess."

"Incredible, absolutely fuckin' incredible."

"I'll ask, just a second." He set the phone aside. "That's Cooley and he wonders whether he's gonna have to wait in the car or should he pick me up in the morning."

"Have him park in the garage. John's gone for the weekend so he can take that space," I replied quickly as the car turned right, "third house on the left, at the cul-de-sac. Door opener is on the dash." I went back down on him.

Ervin let out a wicked laugh. "Park it in the garage cuz, an' we got the whole fuckin' weekend."

He moaned as he slapped his phone shut. "Suck it hard baby, I'm cummin', oh baby, I'm cummin' in your mouth."

I could feel his head swell against the back of my throat and my stretched lips could feel his thick pulsing shaft pumped thin ropes of salty white semen down my throat. Some of it dribbled down my chin onto the driver's seat. I smiled: I would be sitting on his semen every time I got it the car.

Much to my lusty anticipation, this was going to be more than I bargained for.

Ervin pulled in first followed a few seconds later by an older model Mustang with Cooley behind the wheel. Ervin opened the driver door and pulled up his pants. I came out the passenger door naked, except for my black thong. Cooley rolled down the window and whistled. "Damn Pat, you are one sexy bitch, baby, thighs to the eyes."

I was standing in the open door. My feet were freezing. My skin was covered in goose bumps. My nipples stood out like candy drops and a white thread of Ervin's spunk drooled down my cleavage.

"Let's get inside," I motioned, "I need to get warmed."

Ervin came around the front of the car and picked me up in his arms. "I get her first!" he commanded. We began kissing as he carried me across the threshold and into the warmth of the kitchen. Cooley scooted in to the left, the door slamming shut behind us.

I broke our kiss to direct him into the bedroom. The lights were on and the sheets were pulled back. He set me down on the edge of the bed. I unbuckled his belt while he took off his shirt. He slipped out of his shoes while I pulled down his pants and boxers. I leaned back and lifted my hips so that Ervin could remove my thong.

Cooley came across the other side of the bed, reached round, and began pinching my nipples. His clothes were on the floor somewhere. I hadn't even seen him take them off. I leaned back into his chest.

Ervin spread my legs and lifted them over his shoulders. His tongue teased the inside of one thigh, then the other as it traced a warm path leading inexorably to my swollen pussy lips. He gently bit each pink petal and teased my clit with the flickering of his tongue. A finger slid in and out of my pussy, then another. My hips pushed to meet each thrust.

Cooley started kissing the nape of my neck, nibbled my earlobes, and wandered around to my lips. We kissed passionately, deeply, while he laid me flat on the mattress. He turned his hips. His mast was stiff and poised on my lips. Clear liquid oozed out of the slit. His manhood twitched when I teased the little drop with the tip of my tongue.

My heels were pushing Ervin's lips hard onto my cunt. He was driving me absolutely insane. I thought I would break his neck when I started to cum, but all he did was pull me down with his hands on my hips. I was crying like a baby as my orgasm took me completely out of my body.

I took Cooley's cock into my mouth as Ervin mounted me. At about 8 inches, his cock was really no bigger than John's, but seemed somehow thicker, more massive. The bulbous head, dripping with longs threads of clear precum fluid, began to spread my swollen pussy lips as the thick black shaft slowly violated my womanhood. I was so wet, my vagina was so lubricated from my fluids and his, that it slid in effortlessly. He began pumping deep into me, thrusting hard, then slowing down, then thrusting hard again and again and again. Like bolts of lightening surging through my body, I came again, and again, and again.

Cooley pulled my lips deep onto his manhood and face fucked me until I felt the head of his cock swell and he pumped his cum down my throat. I licked him dry and swallowed every drop. He collapsed on the bed next to me and we kissed while he caressed my breasts.

Ervin's thrusts became more intense, more erratic, his breath more dragged and ragged

"Pat, baby, let me cum in your pussy" he moaned.

"Oh yes, baby," I cried, "cum in my pussy, pump all that hot cum deep in my pussy." I was pulling him deeper into me with my legs tightly wrapped around his hips, meeting him thrust for thrust.

One of the sounds that turns me on more than anything is the sound of a man's thighs as they slap up against a woman's ass just before he cums. How the sound gets faster and faster, the thrusts get deeper and deeper, until that final thrust tells a woman the throbbing organ buried deep in her body is pumping her womb full of his semen.

He collapsed on top of me. We kissed and caressed, his manhood slipping out of me followed by a flood of warm pearly-white cum dripping down the inside of my thigh onto the sheet. I smiled at the sensation, then drifted off.

We all slept like the dead, me wedged between the two men I would be fucking for the entire weekend.

Part 5: My First Twofer

I was awakened, what time I don't really know but it was still dark, when Cooley's big stiff cock rudely probed its way between my thighs like a heat-seeking missile. He lifted my thigh and I accommodated him by shifting my weigh a little forward onto Ervin's chest. Still groggy, I felt his slick head spread my pussy lips, only slightly slick from the sex of the last several hours, and slide up my cunt. Little by little my mind stirred and my body responded as he thrust in manhood in and out of my now very wet pussy.

I kissed Ervin in the chest as Coolie pounded me from behind. My lips and tongue wandered down his chest. I could feel him respond when I slipped his cock into my mouth. In a moment he was pushing my head down onto his throbbing cock and it was all I could do to keep from gagging.

Coolie pulled out suddenly. "Get on top of Ervin and ride him, baby," he said as he slapped my asscheeks. I got on all fours, doggie style, and lowered myself onto Ervin's wet and waiting pole. We began kissing deeply, passionately, when I felt Cooley come up behind me and slide his slick manhood between the cheeks of my ass. He finger-fucked the little puckered hole, lubricating it with the pre-cum weeping from the cyclop-like eye punching at my anus. It hurt like hell when the massive helmet popped through the tightened sphincter, but the pain made the intensity of what Ervin was doing all the more erotic. I was doing a DP.

Never had John or I ever thought of this! Our fantasy had always been one of me fucking a black stud, never a threesome, and certainly not a double penetration.

Coolie was careful, ever so slowly sliding his meat into a part of my body that had never been probed. It was hard to concentrate on what felt better: Ervin in my pussy or Coolie in my ass. I could feel them both slide against each other separated only by a thin layer of skin and muscle. Every time we moved I could feel the electricity of an orgasm.

There was also the smell of... well, we all know what's up there. It was a very tight fit for Coolie. He had already been fucking me for some time before he took my virgin ass, so he didn't last too long. A few quick strokes and he shot his thick white cream deep into the darkness of my ass. When he pulled out, he had to go to the restroom and clean himself up. I guess that it would be good to use a condom in the future, if you know you're going to get fucked in the ass. A lot less mess.

I got up on my knees and rode Ervin hard. His hands wandered up and down my body, pinching my nipples and pulling me down hard onto his shaft. My thighs began to quiver as I slammed my pussy hard down on his shaft, now nearly white with the foam of our mixed fluids. He moaned, grimaced, then impaled me hard as he pumped me full of his hot semen. I collapsed on top of him and he held me close. We kissed deeply as his cock slid out of my pussy and his cum dripped down in thick ropes between my swollen cunt lips.

A few minutes later we got up and joined Coolie in the shower. The both soaped me up with fully and inch of lather. I got on my knees and sucked them both off. We went back to bed and slept until nearly noon. We had some lunch and a threesome quickie, then they left. I changed and washed the sheets, remade the bed, and waited for John. I had an incredible story to share with him.

John Comes Home.

Pam never called me on the night it was going to happen, so I knew it was happening. All I could think about was Ervin plunging his erection into Pam and making her moan and cry with passion. I knew he would fill her with his cum, and that she would take every drop he could pump into her mouth or pussy. I jacked off four times that night just thinking of it. Ervin's ebony hands wandering over Pam's alabaster body. His licorice manhood buried in her pink mouth. His pink lips kissing her dark brown nipples. Their lips meeting as he spreads her thighs, mounts her, and parts the petals of her womanhood with his stiff black cock.

And I would get to see every moment.

She didn't know it, but the whole thing was on video.

luvz2x
luvz2x
72 Followers
12