Letters to Michelle Ch. 01

Story Info
Steamy emails exchanged between co workers.
822 words
3.63
7.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Michelle,

I hope it's ok that I email you like this, I found your email in the company database.

You're a very sexy woman, and I'm not sure if you noticed me staring at you. I mean, I couldn't help it, seeing your ass in those jeans, I couldn't help it, and your breasts wrapped up in that sweater, I wouldn't mind having a couple of hours to worship those tits.

Anyhow, I wanted you to know that someone in the company is thinking of you.

Write back, please,

Steve.

**********

Dear Steve,

Um...first...wow, where do you get off talking to me like that?

Let me set the record straight, yes, I felt your pervert eyes all over me, and I was creeped out by it, 2nd I'm a married woman, I'm not going to let anyone outside of my husband touch my backside or my breasts, so, get those thoughts out of your head.

I'm a lady, and I deserve to be treated like one, I don't mind you emailing me, but, please be respectful in your next message

******

Dear Michelle,

I didn't mean to offend you, I just thought you'd like to know that I desire you, and I always will. You're older than me, and that's the one thing I desire the most about you.

I'll be respectful, but, you have to le me tell you how much I desire you.

Steve

*********

Steve,

I'm emailing you from my private email account, this way it's not on the company server.

I was afraid to tell you how much I want that cock of yours between my tits, or better yet to feel it stuffed in my cunt.

I mentioned I was married, but not happily, my husband and I are getting a divorce, but we're staying in the same house for the kids.

Anyhow, you can tell me your fantasies for me here, and who knows, we may act them out soon.

Yours,

Michelle

*********

Michelle,

Ok, now that I have your private email, this is a lot better.

I'd love to walk into your office, sneak up behind you, cover your mouth with my hand so you can't scream, and rip your shirt open with my free hand, exposing your bra. Then I'd pull it down and let your big tits free, then I'd roughly pinch your nipples. Then I'd turn you around, and passionately kiss you, reaching around and firmly grabbing your ass.

Would you like that, Chelle?

You may pretend to be a lady, but we both know deep down inside, you're a filthy whore, just admit it, Chelle.

Steve.

*******

Steve,

Chelle? I like that name. But yes, we both know I'm a whore, I'm whore enough that after you kiss me and grab my ass, I'd drop to my knees, unbutton your pants, lower your boxers so your cock pops free, and then I'd devour the whole thing, and I'd want you to hold the back of my head so you're fucking my pretty face.

Maybe I'd even put my finger up your ass so I could milk that prostate. Would you like that, Sir?

Your whore,

Chelle

*******

Chelle,

Wow, that all sounds hot, I love having my ass fingered. And you called me Sir, are you submissive, Chelle? If so, we have a lot to talk about.

After you suck me off and finger my ass, I'd make you clean your dirty finger off with your mouth, then I'd stand you up, unbutton your jeans, lower those oh so wet panties, bend you over your desk, and fuck you like the whore you are. And by the time we're done, you won't be calling me Sir, you'll be calling me Master.

Steve

*******

Steve,

I want to apologize if I gave you the wrong impression, I got caught up, and I was masturbating when I wrote that last letter. I'm not normally submissive, I'm more of a take charge kind of girl, but, from time to time, I'll call you Sir, just like I'd love it if you called me Mistress or Ma'am.

My husband is submissive, and he was always calling me Mistress Michelle, that's what I want you to call me, Mistress Michelle. I know you want to submit to me. I know deep down inside you're a panty sniffer, aren't you? Deep down you don't just want my finger up your ass, you want to take my strap on cock up your ass, don't you, sissy boy? You want to wear my clothes as much as I do, don't you?

Love.

Mistress Michelle

*******

Mistress Michelle,

Yes, I'm all of those things, I want to be all of those things for you, Ma'am.

Your good sissy boy,

Steve.

*******

Sissy boy,

Meet me in my office at 9am tomorrow morning, and we'll go from there.

***********

*This story will continue under the title Unfaithful Michelle Ch. 01*