Letters to My Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
submissive man writes to his Domme girlfriend.
835 words
4.55
12.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Mistress,

I write this letter per your instructions. As you and I have already talked about before, this letter is about my favorite fantasy. However, you already know about my vampire fantasy. So I wanted to tell you about another fantasy. The one with me as the naughty school boy and you as the sexy headmistress.

See, I was very bad today. I was caught dropping pencils to look up the other girls skirts during class. Ms. Cleese was very upset with my behavior and sent me to your office. I walk in, sit down and look you over. You have your long black tied up, your wearing a white pearl and matching earrings. I can see your large D sized breasts pushing against your while long sleeved silk shirt. I watch you move and sit on the desk crossing your legs. I grow hard as I look from your shiny black high heels, up your black nylons, to the high cut black plaid mini skirt. I think I catch a glimpse of a black garter.

You tell me you know why I was sent to your office. You grab a ruler and slap it in your hand, as you scold my horrible actions. I look at the ground and turn red, embarrassed that I was caught. I also grow more embarrassed and red as I think shameful thoughts about you. You stand up and move closer towards me. Sweat beads on my forehead as I watch you pace back and forth in front of me. As I start to cross my legs, you stop, grab my legs and spread them apart. You move your head down and stare at the bulge that's in my pants.

You tell me what a sick minded boy I am, as you walk to your closet and pull out some rope. My eyes grow wide from fear as you walk back towards me. When I try to stand up, you yell at me to stop and sit down. I yell back at you asking what happens if I don't. You explain you will fail me and kick me out of school. I sit down my face red with anger now. Then you tie my hands behind the chair and remove my shoes. When I ask you what you are doing you slap my face and tell me to shut up. Then you tie my feet to chair as well.

I look up at your face as you laugh wickedly. I squirm trying to get free, then you bring your foot up and kick me in the chest knocking me on my back. Fear grips my body as you laugh and stand over me. Then my fear slides away as you squat down and pull your black panties to the side. You sit on my face as you tell me to stick my tongue. Filled with amazement I do as you with no hesitation. You grind your pussy into my face as you unzip my pants and pull out my cock. You moan as you slowly stroke my cock up and down. As I slide my tongue past your slit, I feel your pussy clamp down on it and milk my tongue.

I feel your body shift down as you gently lean down and blow on the head of my cock as you start to stroke it a bit faster, using my pre cum to lube it up. I hear you moan louder as you grind your pussy harder against my face. I moan louder, both from pleasure and pain. The pleasure as you lean down a bit more and lick the tip of my cock then blow on it. The pain from my hand still tied behind my back and being pushed into the floor.

I hear you moan louder now and feel your hips moving wildly back and forth quickly over my face. You being to lick all over my cock and curl your tongue around it. I move my head up trying to push my tongue as I can into your wet cunt. You shift your body a bit and rub your clit back and forth over my nose and lips. I cry loudly into your pussy as you slide my cock into your mouth and suck with oh so much force.

I feel myself getting close, you yell at me to cum with you. I scream as my cock lets go and shoots my thick jizz in your mouth, over your tonsils and down your throat. My tongue cramps as I feel your pussy muscles clinch hard and violently on my buried tongue. I can hear your muffled moans as we cum together, in this sinful manner. You leave me tied up but set up right and laugh as you walk to your desk.

I'll tell you what you do to me in the next letter Mistress but at this time, I believe it is best to cut this short.

From, Your Sexy Slut