Letters to Nicole 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I saw them go outside; let's go see."

He helped me up and we went out the door. They weren't out front so we went around to the parking lot. Turning the corner of the building, we spotted them right away by C.J.'s car. They didn't see us, though. Teddy had Felecia up against the side of the car and she was leaning on it with his body pressed up against her. They were locked in a searing embrace and from the angle of it (Teddy's legs were spread slightly) his cock had to be pushing right against her mound. We stopped and watched for a minute. Felecia's hands were holding his face and their mouths appeared to be crushed together in a very hot kiss. We couldn't see Teddy's left hand, but his right hand was molded against her left tit. It was so fucking hot to watch, and as if the scene couldn't get any more heated, Felecia wrapped her left leg around Teddy's knee.

The little slut seemed to be trying to suck his tongue out of his head, and just as I thought she would succeed, he pulled away and tried to catch his breath! "Know what, Felecia? I'm starting to think I'm sorry that I live two hours away!"

She smiled and kissed him tenderly again. "I think you ought to move!"

They both giggled and Teddy trailed his fingers down the dark-haired beauty's bare shoulders and arms. Felecia placed her hands on the taller boy's chest and I could tell that she pinched his nipples because Teddy inhaled sharply. I could have watched them for a while longer, but C.J. took my hand and led me to the car.

"Hey, you two," he said with a grin, "hot enough out here for ya'!"

"Feels like it's gonna get hotter," Teddy replied.

I caught Felecia's eye and glanced in the direction of the huge bulge in Teddy's shorts. Right in the parking lot she laid her hand on Teddy's erection and squeezed it almost lovingly, pushing her ass up against his hip.

"Where are we going next?" I asked, sliding into the front seat next to C.J.

"Well...at the risk of assuming too much, I got us a room at the Days Inn on Sherman Avenue. Whaddya think?" I had my hand on C.J.'s leg and he was trembling with excitement.

"I think that sounds like fun!" I moved my hand up his leg and across his crotch. His cock was very hard and I felt the head pushing at his shorts. I was really excited too and I looked into the back seat at Felecia and Teddy. He had his face buried against the side of her neck but she was looking at me. I giggled when she mouthed the words, "Yesss, ohhh, yesss!" at me, and rolled her eyes. Teddy was fondling Felecia's left tit and she was stroking him right through his shorts.

C.J. pulled out of the parking lot and headed down 6th Avenue a little faster than the speed limit. He took my hand and squeezed it and I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I'm really...really...wet, C.J.; my pussy wants a cock in it so bad!" C.J. pressed the accelerator a little bit harder then.

I could hear our friends moaning in the back seat and Felecia said, a little too loudly, "Oh yesss...right there, Mmmmm...Oh, my God!" I glanced behind me and saw Teddy's hand down the front of Felecia's shorts. He was clearly fingering her slit and she was squirming against his hand. When she untied the straps of her halter and dropped her top down exposing her tits, she then took Teddy by the back of the head and pulled his mouth onto one of her rock-hard nipples. He sucked it quickly into his mouth and she arched her back and spread her legs a little more as the sensations began to overwhelm her.

Teddy's tongue and fingers must have been magical because a minute later I heard her groan, "Oh God...yesss, Teddy...Fuck, Oh Fuckkkk....I think I'm gonna cum!" Felecia squealed in ecstacy and came, her ass jerking backward as the first spasm wracked her, "Ummm...uhhhh....uhhhh...Ohhhh!" Teddy pulled his lips off her nipple as the contractions slowed and covered her mouth with his, their tongues tangling with wet smacking sounds.

I was watching them, almost as if in a trance, and when I came to, I heard C.J. moaning also. My hand had slipped up the leg opening of his shorts and boxers and was massaging his hard-on. It felt so smooth and warm and it turned me on even more when I reached in farther and fondled his balls. It was a good thing he pulled into the parking lot of the Days Inn, because I couldn't wait any longer.

C.J. drove around to the back of the motel and parked. We didn't even talk much as he opened the door to the room. My stomach was churning with desire and as he put the key in the lock my hands were all over his ass and crotch, making sure that his erection didn't go away, as if it would! We let Felecia and Teddy go in first and she immediately went into the bathroom while Teddy sat down on one of the beds.

When C.J. locked the door, I didn't even let him sit down. I pushed him up against the door and leaned hard against him with my whole body. His cock pulsed against my tummy right through his shorts and our mouths came together in a kiss more explosive than any we'd ever shared before. He held my shoulder blades with one hand and my ass with the other and crushed me against him, devouring my lips and tongue. I had one hand on his cheek and the other was under his shirt, sliding up his rib cage.

I vaguely heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door open. I vaguely heard Felecia climb onto the bed with Teddy. But by now I was so far gone that not much else registered. My lips slid down C.J.'s neck and there finally was some room between us. My hands pulled up his shirt and I started feeling his hard abs and chest. His breathing was labored and when my fingers touched his nipples he gasped sharply and gripped my ass tighter.

My hands held his chest and I started kissing his left nipple very lightly, flicking it every once in a while with my tongue. "Ohhh, Nance..." he breathed, "Fuck...yes! Suck that!" I did...hard!

Then C.J. pulled my shirt up over my head. I felt so sexy, topless...in my black jeans. My nipples were so fucking hard and he pushed me back so he could look at me for a second. My left hand held my left tit while I let him look. His eyes were glazing over while he stared at me, and then he took my hand and led me over to the bed. I sat down and he knelt between my legs and began kissing me again. Oh, Nicole...those kisses just rocked my world, they were so perfect! His fingers played across my bare back and I just kept getting hotter and wetter by the minute. I could feel my pussy soaking my jeans and when he finally let go of my lips and started sucking my tits, the groaning started.

"Oh...God! Yesss!" I murmured. "Mmmm, MMMmmm...Oh Fuck!" He was sucking the hard point just right and his teeth nipped at me so erotically. I held his head against my boob and just let him do it.

That's when I noticed Felecia and Teddy! She was sitting on the foot of the bed, and he was standing in front of her. His shorts and briefs were down around his ankles and Felecia had his hard prick in her mouth, sucking on the head for all she was worth! Her right hand was pumping at the base of his cock and her left hand was playing with his balls. Teddy's shoulders were hunched up and his head was thrown back in sheer pleasure. He had a hold of Felecia's hair with his left hand, just for balance I think, because he looked like he was about to cum any second

"Ohhh...Babyyyy" I heard him hiss between his teeth. "Oh Goddd....yeah, suck it... Ooooohh!"

Felecia's eyes were wide open, watching his expressions and I could tell she was really turned on listening to his moans. She was bent over a little at the waist and her beautiful breasts were swinging like pendulums in time with the bobbing of her head.

Right then C.J. pushed me back on the bed and began to unbutton my jeans. He peeled them down my thighs and off leaving me in my panties and sandals. I grabbed the sides of my tits and groaned as he started kissing his way up my calves. He spent quite a bit of time sucking and licking the insides of my knees before he finally began moving his tongue up my thighs. I was squirming all around under his hot tongue, and I started trembling really bad the closer he got to my pussy. He pushed my knees apart farther and farther and when his mouth reached the area between my pussy and thighs he began to suck up and down the crease driving me insane with need.

Just as he was about to lick my pussy right through my panties, he stopped because we both heard Teddy cry out. We both turned our heads to look, just in time to see a jet of cum splash against Felecia's cheek. She closed her mouth around him again and he spasmed several more times into her mouth. I loved hearing his guttural groans as he shot his load and I moaned myself watching my girlfriend hold his spurting cock between her lips and caress his ass until he finished. It was even more erotic to watch Teddy drop on top of Felecia and kiss the cum off her mouth, driving his tongue deeply inside.

"Oh, my God!" Then it was my turn to cry out as C.J.'s talented tongue began tickling my pussy lips. My panties were so soaked with my juices that the material had worked its way inside my slit and now his kisses down there were making it gloriously worse! I pushed my right breast up and feverishly began licking the nipple myself as he opened his mouth wide and began chewing gently on my whole mound. Oh, Nicole, it felt so damn good! I was going out of my mind when he finally picked the soaked cloth out of my gash and pulled it aside. "Yesss, lick me C.J. ....Suck my pussy, fuckin' eat my pussy...oh please hurry!"

He was maddeningly slow as he tasted me, his tongue curling around my clit and dipping repeatedly into my tunnel. I sucked my nipple as deeply into my mouth as I could and flicked the hard point rapidly. When my back arched and lifted my hips off the bed, C.J. seemed to sense I needed more. He sucked my clit sharply and fucked into me with at least two fingers, sawing hard in and out of my cunt.

I think I screamed then; I tried not to, but I couldn't help it! I felt that familiar sensation building in my toes, and this orgasm was going to hurt me I could tell! "Oh...GOD!" I managed to say between moans. "I'm gonna cum...Mmmmm.... I'm gonna cum!" And then, I don't know why I did it, but I called out to Felecia, "Felecia! I'm gonna cum, watch me! Ohhhh...my God...I can't hold it anymore... Mmmm...MMM, here I GO! Watch ME!"

When the first contraction gripped me, Nicole, my ass slammed back down on the bed. Wave after wave of erotic pleasure coursed through my center. I sorta remember C.J. trying to control my hips, but he wasn't successful. Felecia came over, knelt next to the bed, and began kissing me as the orgasm began to wane. She played with my titties and sucked on my tongue.

When she started moaning into my mouth, I opened my eyes and looked. There was Teddy on the floor behind her. He had slipped his dick into her doggy style and was just now beginning to fuck her, pulling her hips toward him. When I heard their thighs slapping together I pulled Felecia off my mouth and guided her lips down to my left nipple. She held my tit with her left hand and greedily slurped the hard teat between her teeth. I saw her right hand reach for her own boob and she pulled and squeezed and tugged on her nipple while Teddy's cock kept hammering her dripping wet hole.

Then C.J. climbed onto the bed over the top of me, his dick swinging erotically. He looked at me for a moment and then whispered hoarsely, "You ready, Nance? I wanna fuck you so bad!"

I moaned in lust and grabbed his prick, pulling it toward my pussy and urging him, "Hurry, Cee, I need it bad! Fuck me...Oh, my God...Fuck me now!" Then I lifted my legs and spread them, opening myself up to him.

C.J. looked down and grabbed the head of his cock, positioning it at my opening. He pushed it in a little, thinking he had to be gentle, but I would have none of that. Felecia and I had done enough with dildos and vibrators and my vagina was more than ready for his pole. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him in. I was so fucking wet, Nicole, that his sweet member drove in right to the base making an awesome squishing sound as my pussy lips closed around him.

"Ooohhhh...my God...Oh, fuck yeah!" C.J. cried as he pulled out and thrust back into me in a quick motion. He was in the pushed-up missionary position because Felecia was still kissing my tits.

"Oohhh, FUCK!...Yes!" I screamed as this new sensation almost immediately began to overwhelm me.

Felecia left my tits and came back up to my mouth; I thought to kiss me some more. But after briefly dragging her lips across mine she sucked over to my ear and managed to whisper, "Any second, my love...I'm gonna fuckin' cum any second now!"

Then she said out loud to Teddy, "Harder Ted...Fuck me...go...Go...Yessss!" She drove her face into the side of my neck and I felt her go off. Her hand clenched my arm and she shook against me as each spasm wracked her. Teddy never stopped, he just kept fucking and Felecia quickly came again with a shuddering groan. This time Teddy came right with her, emptying his sack of cum into her pussy this time!

When Felecia rolled off me I turned to give C.J. my complete attention. His cock was splitting me and each thrust seemed to find its mark as my need became almost unbearable. I had been biting my lip while I watched Felecia and Teddy cum, but now I let it go and hissed out at C.J. "Ohhhh, yessss! Cee...Fuck my pussy....yesss, just like that...Ooooooh! yessss! The top of C.J.'s shaft was catching my clit just perfectly and in no time I exploded again. The whole room was echoing with our urgent moans and his face was a mass of effort as he banged me again and again.

"Oh Fuck! Here it comes! Fuck!!" he shouted. Just as he did, his dick slid out of me and the first rope of cum shot straight across my tummy and splashed against the bottom of my tit. I grabbed the top of his pulsing shaft and held it against my abdomen while his cum boiled out onto me. C.J. fell onto the bed then and grabbed me, pulling me close and kissing me hard. I rolled on top of him and we made out like that for maybe ten minutes. I slid down his body and spent some time kissing and licking his nipples while he stroked my hair.

Pretty soon he was hard again. It was getting late, but I definitely wanted to do it another time before they took us home. C.J. did me doggy this second time and it was even better than the first. I was in a good position to watch Felecia ride Teddy's cock, It got me so hot to see her bouncing on his stiff shaft, her tits flowing up and down on her chest. She was wrenching his nipples with her fingers and I was pulling on mine as well when C.J.'s cock sent me over the orgasmic edge once again, a climax that raced through me like a freight train!

My God...was it ever fun! As I said when I started this letter, things were so different now. And my first sex with a boy was every bit as good as I imagined it. I was glad that Felecia was there to share it with me...I wish you had been there too, Nicole! But I'll talk to you later, okay? Bye!

Nancy ps...we didn't even use the condoms! Omg!

12