Letters to Nicole 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it really is!" I couldn't help it Nance. I was so horny I couldn't think straight I guess...so I said to him, "Ricky, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Wanna fuck?"

Oh Nancy, you shouldv'e seen his face! Like you know that commercial for Mastercard? That's the way his expression was...priceless! Then he just stared at me. He was stuck for words, so finally I said, "Okayyy...do you want to?"

"Uhhh...yes, I do! Fuck you? Ohhh, yeahhh!" His face then broke into this incredible smile. It was so little boy cute that another huge jolt of adrenaline coursed through me. My pussy was just creaming...I knew it...and my legs went weak. I did manage to get up and go sit on the bed and he joined me. I leaned into him and he put his arm around me, holding me close.

I loved it Nance, he smelled like musk cologne and he was breathing so heavily. I laid my face along his upper chest, his t-shirt was tight against him. I moved my right hand over his abs and on up to his left nipple, feeling it harden immediately under my probing fingers. I turned my face up to him, and his lips were waiting for me, soft and yet so masculine. We kissed gently for at least a minute before our mouths opened and we tasted each other's tongues. His tongue snaked around mine, his saliva tasting so good! So I pushed my tongue deeper between his lips and everything began to build quickly!

We were both moaning quietly then and I swung my right leg over his right thigh, straddling it. I was so fucking turned on that when I felt his thigh push into my mound, I groaned deeply and ground down on his leg. My pussy was on fire and yet I still kept frenching his mouth and pinching his nipples. Ricky's hands slid down my back and gripped my ass cheeks, squeezing them and pulling me forward so my pussy rubbed hard against his leg. I pushed back again and he pulled me forward. It was hitting my clit so perfectly that I almost screamed into his mouth with pleasure.

"Oh, shit! Does that ever feel good!" I cried to him. He grinned into the kiss and pulled my ass forward again.

"So you wanna be fucked, huh? pretty girl? You want my big cock in that sweet pussy? You want me to fuck it?"

Oh, my God Nance...where did he learn to talk like that? He hadn't said much the other time. "Oh...yeah...I think I do...Oohhh!"

Ricky stood up and I dropped off his leg but then he quickly sat down again. He ran his hands over my tits and then slid them down my ribs and around the back to my ass. Pulling my shorts down just below the cheeks, he slipped his fingers into my crack and massaged my asshole and buns, sending me into orbit! "Oh, my God," I said, looking into his eyes. "I've never felt a guy do it like that before...Mmm...shit, that's so good!" He had me squirming up against him as he poked his finger into my asshole just a bit, teasing the hell out of me!

Then suddenly he stopped and his fingers found the waistband of my shorts again. He pushed my panties all the way off too and I stepped out of them. Both his hands started at my left ankle, sliding up my calf. He was rubbing them, finger-tipping them. I kept my hands on his shoulders for balance and spread my legs a bit and he moved to my thighs, finding all the spots I love to be touched. When his fingers swept over my slit, the heat surged even higher and my legs almost buckled. He played with my pussy lips for a minute or two (with me trembling), then took me by the ass and pulled me back onto his leg.

When my bare sex slid up his thigh again, my back arched and I just about lost it. My cream was flowing between us and the feeling was unbelievable. I ground against him again and Ricky pushed up my shirt and bra. He took me by the shoulder blades and pulled me toward him, sucking as much of my left tit into his mouth as he could, tonguing the nipple wildly. I grabbed the back of his head and held him against my breast and let him feast on it. Oh, my God Nance...I was gonna cum soon! I could feel it building in my legs. Ricky's lips and teeth and tongue just kept working on me.

"Oh, Rick! I'm gonna cum...Mmm, yesss...Here I..." my voice trailed away as the orgasm hit me releasing a torrent of girl-cum all over his leg.

Ricky held me tight, murmuring into my heaving chest, "Oh yeahhh...that's it, Babe... cum hard, Mmm...yes...that's it.

My body shook and shook until finally the waves subsided and as they did I held his face and buried my tongue in his mouth. He kissed me so hard in return; ultimately, we were sucking at each other's tongues while he cupped my tits, flicking at the nipples with his forefingers.

"Was that a good one, Felecia?" he asked. His eyes were sparkling and he had this crinkled little smile working. He looked so cute that I burst out with the giggles and swept my hand down his chest, strumming his nipple several times and then reaching for his cock. It strained upwards to meet my hand and I stroked the shaft softly and kissed him again. God...he's a really good kisser, isn't he?

I palmed his cock softly and his pre-cum dribbled out, so I spread that around the circumsized head and down onto the soft, sensitive underside. I felt Ricky groaning deep inside while I slowly rubbed the taut, slick skin. Slipping down off his leg, I wrapped my hand around the base and slid the head into my mouth. His shaft filled me and when I brushed my tongue down his sensitive parts he gasped and grabbed my hair.

"Oh, Fuck!" he hissed as I began to suck him up and down a little faster. "Fuck, yesss...Felecia...God! Aahhh...Godd! Shi...tt!" Oh, my God Nance...he tasted so fucking good!

Felecia paused in her story for a second. She had me so incredibly turned-on, Nicole! I was touching myself down the front of my panties. It was so wet I could hear my pussy squishing as I played down there. So I asked her, "Did you let him come in your mouth, Felecia?"

Felecia continued her story. "I thought about it, but I really wanted his cock inside me right then. I didn't want to have to wait and work to get him hard again. I sucked him for another minute...getting more and more turned-on again myself. Ricky was literally fucking my mouth now, thrusting in and out by pushing my head on him but trying very hard not to be too aggressive about it."

I pulled my mouth away from him but kept fondling his balls. He was panting and gasping and so I stood up over the top of him and guided him further into the middle of the bed, flat on his back. His dick was bobbing around straight up, glistening with my saliva. I crawled on top of him and grasped his cock, guiding it to the entrance of my vagina and slowly lowered myself onto the shaft, letting it slip further and further inside me. My vulva spread wide to accept him and we both groaned in unison as my pussy lips and walls gripped him.

When I was fully impaled on the hard pole, I circled my hips against him and let him feel my tightness. He held my tits and pushed them up my chest a bit. I pushed down on his pecs and lifted off his cock, then dropped down on it feeling the head hit the back of my tunnel. Oh, God...Nancy...what a feeling!

We started a slow thrusting against each other. "Not too fast, you!" I pleaded rather loudly. "I don't want you cumming too fast! I wanna have some fun!"

Ricky grinned and pinched my nipples lightly. Then he took me by the shoulders, stopping our fuck, and pulled me down so that my right tit hung near his mouth. I saw him looking at it for a moment. "God, Felecia...you have such beautiful boobs. And these nipples..." He moaned and sucked one hard between his lips causing me to groan again.

His tongue flicked at it repeatedly, over and over, over and over..."Oh, my God, Ricky! Yess! God, yes....suck it! Suck my tits...you love them so much? Then suck it hard!"

Ricky did. He sucked really hard, wrenching the nip sideways and making me scream with pleasure. "FUCK! MMMMM...MMMM!!" I yelled, and he kept right on sucking.

Pushing down on his prick, I started the fucking motion again, but he never let up on my tit. Finally I pushed him off of it when I couldn't take it anymore and he grabbed my hips and slammed himself up into me as best he could. My hand reached for the top of my slit and I pushed my clit down so that it would rub against the top of his shaft while I rode him. We fucked like that for at least two minutes. I was going blind with the heat and moving quickly toward another orgasm.

Ricky saw it in my face and urged me, "Go Babe...cum again, go on! I'm gonna cum too!"

When he said that, I exploded, and Nance, these contractions shook me from head to toe. I just couldn't get enough. And even while I was cumming, we kept right on fucking! His shaft was pounding my pussy and when these spasms began to subside, almost immediately I felt another cum building. "Ricky...Ohhhh...Goddddd..." I cried out, "I'm cumming again! Oohhhh!" It overwhelmed me and I came again with a guttural groan, my body shaking! I doubled over this time, my tits hanging lightly against his chest, our nipples touching so erotically as I shuddered through it.

Ricky stiffened then...his hips frozen against me. I felt his hands clutch my hips hard and he teetered on the edge for several long seconds. "Feleciaaa...." he squeezed out from between clenched teeth. "I'm gonna shoot...."

Suddenly he fucked at me two more times and shouted, "God...Yesss! Uuhhhh!" and he emptied his load deep into my pussy. God, I love that feeling, Nance! his cock throbbed and twitched, and his face! It was so contorted with pleasure and release; just watching him turned me on again so much! He was barely finished cumming and I was kissing him again..gently bringing him down the rest of the way, kissing him so softly and stroking his arm.

"God...that was so fuckin' fantastic, Felecia!" His use of three straight F's made me giggle.

"I know, that was quite a reward...for just lending you a book!" We both laughed!

"Reward?" he said with a smile. "You lend me the book AND that beautiful body! I'm pretty fuckin' lucky I ran into you today!"

"Well...I'm lucky too, but I have to say Rick...It may sound harsh, but I have to tell you."

"What's that Babe?"

"This was fun...but it's just fun, that's all. Do you get it? Don't get grabby or jealous...and we'll have lots of fun once in a while!"

"I can handle that, Felecia...I think I understood that when you talked to us by the football field."

"Good!"

"And the best part, Nance? I could see in his eyes that he did understand! .... Nance...Nance?

I was gone, Nicole, I had dropped the phone at that point and was frantically fingering myself to a great orgasm, holding my tits tight against me with one arm. I had thought that Megan had taken it all out of me; but Felecia was a pretty good story teller. From the sound of it, I think I was gonna try Ricky out for size myself, and you know what? It wasn't long until that happened. Haha...you know I'll tell you about it as soon as I get a chance, but for now...I have to go! I'll try to answer that question about my mother and Teri Johnson the next time okay? Something really incredible happened about that too! You know I love you...

See ya'

Nancy

12