Letters to Nicole 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Teri was squirming and moaning and Craig began kissing her lips and sucking on her tongue. Her tits were stretched high by her arms and as his tongue worked inside her mouth he used his fingers to flick her nipples hard. Teri jumped and groaned as each finger stung her teats. I heard her crying out into his mouth, her hands now high above her, reaching around and gripping his ass. Her mouth broke free for a second to plead with me, 'Eat me, Lauren, God! Hurry... eat my fuckin' pussy so good!' I wanted to do that, but I wanted to do something else first.

"I scooted up a little higher and spread her pussy lips wide with my fingers, teasing her clit with a fingertip. She was so wet, just dripping, and I licked her lightly a little... tasting her. Her ass was clenching and unclenching as Craig worked her pretty tits with his hands. All of a sudden an idea hit me...it was so hot I groaned out loud. I grabbed the side of my left boob and squeezed...popping the nipple even more erect, and leaned into her crotch, sliding the hard nipple against her clit. I rubbed my tit hard into her slit, scoring her clit with my nipple again and again.

" 'Oh, my God...' Teri cried, pushing Craig away for a second so she could look down at what I was doing. 'Oh, God...yesss, Lauren...Fuck yeahhh! Mmmm... tit-fuck my pussy, Baby...Oh, my God does that feel GOOD!' I held her labia apart with one hand and swept my nipple across her clit over and over again. Craig had moved his mouth down to her tit and was sucking as much of her boob as he could. He had done that to me so many times before and I knew his tongue was swirling around her nipple as well.

"We both heard Teri gurgle, then she stiffened. I knew she was going to cum but she announced it anyway, 'SHIT...I'm gonna cum...Oh God!!' I quickly covered her pussy with my mouth and sucked her clit sharply between my lips. She screamed and came, bucking her hips on the bed and shaking violently. After the first three or four strong spasms Craig and I held her and stroked her while she calmed down. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat and she looked so happy it made me giggle."

"Oh, Mom!" I said excitedly. "That was so hot what you did to Ms. Johnson! I'm gonna have to try that! Have you ever seen Felecia's breasts? God...I want her to fuck my pussy with her tits like that, too!" I was blushing as I said this to her, Nicole, but we were so turned on at this point, that it didn't matter. "But go ahead with the story! Was that the best part or did it get better?" I was hoping it did!

"God...yes! It gets even better," she said with a wicked smile. "I would have thought then that it was your father's turn, but he would have none of that yet. He told me later he had never been so aroused in his life...and I believe it because neither had I. He leaned over and whispered to me, 'You haven't licked Teri's pussy yet, Babe!' "I know, I really want to,' I said as I leaned over and kissed her clit. 'I think you two should 69 each other now!' Craig was trembling and he kissed my neck and urged me onto the bed.

I swung my leg over Teri and lowered my pussy to her waiting mouth again. Her beautiful clit was right in front of my face and I spread her girl-lips to get a better look at it. Craig started moaning, 'Oh, my God...Oh, my Goddd' as he watched us begin sucking each other's cunts. Almost immediately I felt another orgasm begin to build because Teri was tonguing my slit so frantically already. I pleaded with her to slow down a little but she wouldn't. I tried to keep up but it was no good, and when your father sneaked around behind me and started licking my asshole at the same time, the sensations sent me screaming into the sheets. 'Ohhhh...OOHHH...Shitttt! Uuhhhh....FUCKKK!!!'

"The feeling of two tongues on my anus and clit was indescribable! Craig was fucking my ass with his tongue and Teri must have enjoyed watching it because she would pause from her licking every few seconds and urge him on, 'That's it Craig...Mmmm... MMMM...ooooooo...yess...tongue her ass...Suck it...Suck her asshole! Yeahh...' Her words drove me over the edge, honey, I came with a tremendous rush again, yelling, 'I'm cumming...Oh, God...I'M CUMMING!'

"At this point, Craig couldn't take it anymore. He knelt down and flipped me on my back, pulling my hips up a little so he could sink his shaft into my pussy. Feeling his cock thrusting into me again so soon, I pushed my clit down onto the top of his hard dick and came again in less than a minute. Teri leaned down over the top of me and drove her tongue into my mouth as I was climaxing.

"Craig was fucking me very aggressively, holding onto my hips and slamming his pole into me hard. I could barely see straight but I took Teri by the hands and drew her over the top of me. She knelt on my face and I began tonguing her clit furiously then sucking on her delicious pussy lips while she pressed her sex into my mouth. Craig was starting to grunt and make noises in that familiar way; I knew he was close to cumming. Teri started to move her hips, sliding her pussy up and down on my mouth. I just stuck my tongue out then and let her move against it and she began squealing, 'Oh shit...that feels so fucking good on my pussy...Mmm...oh yesss...Mmmm...Fuck her Craig...fuck her pussy with that cock!'

"Teri's words spurred him on and Craig really pumped me hard. He doesn't normally talk while he's fucking but this time he shouted, 'Oh, Fuck yeah...God...I'm gonna cum, I'm Gonna CUM!' He must have pushed a button in Teri then because I heard her cry out and she came again as well, almost smothering me under her. God...it was so much fun I could have died anyway.

"We played together for another hour after that, honey. Craig rested a bit and then he fucked Teri for the first time...doggy style! I laid under her and she let her tits hang in my mouth. Mmmm...her nipples! God! They feel so good in your mouth...so fat and hard. Craig pumped her a good long while and the combination of his cock in her cunt and me biting her nipples drove her over the edge again and again. When he pulled out of her, with cum dripping from his dick, she pushed up a little farther and started eating my pussy again. Her cum-soaked slit was right in front of me, and I licked her clean and then went to work on her some more. I was so aroused...so turned on, that this time I lost track of everything. I came again and again and over and over..."

My mom's voice just kinda trailed away then, Nicole. She was clearly overwhelmed, her senses on overload...She really had gotten carried away telling the story, but did I mind? Hell no! "Excuse me, Nancy...I have to..." She didn't even finish the sentence as she escaped into her bathroom. I sat there on the floor alone, languidly rubbing my breasts through my bikini top. I slipped two fingers inside the right cup and felt the straining, rigid nipple...so ready for sex, my body screaming for someone to fuck it!

Off in the distance, the phone rang...I answered it on my parent's extension. It was Kelly! Her parents had just left! I ran out to get Felecia, as fast as I could go! Lol...

I'll write again soon, Nicole!

Nancy

12