Letters to Nicole 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

Oh Nicole, she even had me gasping now! I looked over at Nikki and Jessi. To this day I'll remember their faces. There was no single emotion on them, just an incredible combination of arousal, shock, and envy. Yes, I was sure it was envy. This was an eye-opener for them and me; that a girl could be like so open enough and strong enough to know what she wanted and ask for it. Except, in Felecia's case...she was demanding it!

"What did he do?" I couldn't say the words...I just whispered them, as if it were some great secret.

"He got up," replied Felecia, "and helped me to my feet. Then he pulled off my tube top and kissed me again for at least another minute. I could feel his hard-on pressing into my tummy and then he turned me around and said, 'Here, put your hands on the arm of the loveseat.' When I did that he said, 'Okay, now spread your legs a bit.'

"He stood behind me and his hands began to move all over my shoulders, back and sides, caressing me...even tickling me a little. He had me shivering when he reached around in front and cupped my tits, playing with them and teasing my nipples to full hardness again. I had my head down and I watched as his hands moved over my boobs.

"Then his lips were on my back, kissing and licking my spine. God! I was so full of goosebumps! He took me by the hips and licked down my back 'til he got to my ass and then his tongue slid into the very top of my crack. 'Oh, Teddy...Mmm...haa' Just the anticipation alone had me moaning! He spent a good while licking there and I was loving it!

"Between my legs I saw him kneel down on one knee. I arched my back so my ass would stick out more and I felt his face move between my cheeks. Like...I was trembling so bad, waiting for his tongue to touch my asshole. I could feel his breath on me there and then I felt his tongue. He started by just barely licking it...butterfly licks...he had me shuddering with the tension and heat. Oh, God, girls, I was so fucking hot I thought I was going to pass out!

"And then he licked a little harder and a little harder. His thumb pushed my pussy lips apart and brushed my clit and his other hand fondled my right tit and pulled at my nipple. 'Ohhh...shit! Ohhh...uhh...uhhh... FUCK!' I was practically screaming again and when he sucked on my asshole and rubbed my clit fast and hard I did yell, 'GOD YES! Oooo...I'm gonna cum again! Yesss...Oohhh...I'm cumming!' I reached back and grabbed his hair, pulling his face into my ass as I fell over the arm of the chair. My legs gave way...I couldn't stand up as this orgasm hit me and I cried out again, my face buried in the seat cushion. Teddy kept right on licking my ass until finally I had to push him away."

"Like...how hot...is that!" said Jessi, in a halting voice as she tried to get the words out. Jessi wanted to hear more though. "Was that it, Felecia, or... were you still... feeling... selfish?"

"Selfish!" replied Felecia her dark eyes shining back at us. "I really wanted more! He was like...gonna get his, too!"

"Oh, my GOD!" Nikki had her hand over her mouth, but we still heard her.

Felecia was not stopping her story now, "I got up and sat on the chair. Teddy walked on his knees between my legs and held me close, kissing me hard. I grabbed his cock while I sucked on his tongue and stroked his hardness. He moaned, clutching at my ass and trying to pull my pussy onto his shaft.

"When I resisted he pushed off and said, 'You want more, Baby?'

"I didn't even answer him. I pushed him down, flat on his back, and kneeled over his face and..."

"OH, MY GOD!" This time all three of us said it together, interrupting her. "What did you do?" I managed to ask.

"Like, I lowered my pussy onto his mouth and said, 'C'mon...one more...eat it! C'mon...eat me...

"Teddy took hold of my ass and plunged his tongue deep inside me. I gasped and put my hands on the floor over his head. My hips started to move, rubbing my gash onto his mouth. It was just too much...he didn't have to lick too long this time. 'Oh, Teddy... Mmm...MMM!' My hips ground down on his face and I let loose another torrent of my juices. I remember thinking that I couldn't believe how hard I was cumming on the fourth one.

"We were in that loft for at least another hour," Felecia said, her eyes still smoldering with fire, even among all those people in the food court. "After that orgasm, Teddy rolled me over and pushed his cock inside me. The selfish part was definitely finished and now it was his turn. I wish I could describe the sound he made when my pussy closed around his hard dick, but I can't. He was kinda grunting deep in his throat and when he started pumping he just kept saying, 'Fuck...Oh fuck!' every once in a while."

"I almost can't stand this anymore," said a grinning Jessi. "Is he as good at fucking as he is at oral?" Jessi was desperate for more details.

"I'd say about the same," Felecia said. "He's good because he doesn't hurry and try to get off right away. He just sawed away in this position for a while and then we rolled over and I rode him for a bit. I came again when we were doing that...my clit was catching the top of his shaft so perfect, God! But he kept changing positions maybe three or four times. I asked him later why and he said it was because he didn't want to cum too fast."

"Which was the best one?" asked Nikki. I could tell she was getting aroused even more because she just couldn't sit still.

"Well...he got me in the doggy position and I almost died. I was rubbing my clit while he fucked me and I could tell he was getting close. I came one more time and was just coming down from that when he really started pumping hard. His balls were slapping into my thigh, and all of a sudden he hissed out, 'God...I'm gonna shoot!' and he came, groaning so hard that I thought he was having a heart attack.

"It took a minute for him to calm down but then we sat close together and kissed some more. For a guy, he's easily the best kisser I've ever had. We could have kissed for a long time and I was stroking his chest and playing with his nipples."

"Oh, my God!" said both Jessi and Nikki together, as if on cue! We all laughed; but Nikki continued, "Did he get hard again?" We were all turned on about as much as possible and I was really enjoying watching Nikki have fun again. It was too bad we were sitting in the food court, I would have loved to be hearing this in my bedroom, because I needed to get off myself sooo bad! I'm giggling as I type this, Nicole!

"Yep...I climbed up in his lap and he fucked me sitting with my legs wrapped around him! I didn't get off again, but it was just so sweet, sitting there with his cock in me, kissing and touching each other's nipples. I started trying to clench on his cock and after a while, he bounced me up and down on it until he went real stiff. God! He seemed to just teeter on the edge for a while; but then he came with a tremendous loud groan. I could feel his cum running in and out of me as his body jerked with pleasure."

And then Felecia was done! And you know what? We were exhausted! Yet, on our way out to the parking lot...all three of them were begging me to tell them what I did that night and I promised I would later. It turned out to be much later though.

So...you think Felecia was falling for Teddy, right? We had a long talk about that later. When I have time, I'll write to you about that conversation. Right now...I have to go, time to fix dinner.

Love

Nancy

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12