Letters to Nicole 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then...I'm not sure...it was as if one of us threw a switch...but we just fucking lost it, going completely out of our minds! Both of us went to slamming into each other's crotches, banging into each other like mad-women, screaming with joyful pleasure and cumming like crazy! A couple of times, the double-ender slipped out and we just stuffed it back into our cunts and fucked away some more. I came once...and couldn't stop...and then again...and wasn't near finished...and then once more! We were grabbing at each other's legs and hands, pulling each other onto each other, frigging our clits insanely while we fucked each other and reaching to stick our fingers in each other's mouths! I was vaguely aware of Felecia shrieking. Each time she came she would go completely stiff, then shudder hard for a moment, then cry out some more as the orgasm finally released her!

Finally...we lay flat out on the bed, totally spent. The double-ender was still in our pussies, but we couldn't move! We lay there like that...both of us murmuring and rubbing each other's calves. I was so tired, Nicole...simply exhausted! I even think we both drifted off to sleep for a few minutes because something startled me. I looked up quickly thinking Felecia had left, but she was right there smiling back at me...she had only removed the dildo. I remember thinking at the time how much she meant to me, and what was going to happen to us after graduation.

We both sat up together on the side of the bed. We kissed a little more, but we were finished. "Wanna get back in the shower?" I whispered in her ear.

Felecia giggled her beautiful, sexy giggle, "Think we should? Could be dangerous!"

We both laughed at that! I got up and took her by the hand and led her back to the bathroom. We spent the next hour showering, eating, talking...Felecia told me about her week! Oh God! Wait until you hear THAT story, Nicole! It's going to take another whole letter because it was so awesome! My husband wants the computer; I'm gonna have to go. I'll write again soon!

Love,

Nancy

12