Letters to Nicole 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I lay in bed, wondering what it all meant. I knew she didn't mean that we were now a couple, that would never do. But, still...something had changed, and I wasn't sure what would happen next. On top of that...should I now tell her about the Finches? Damn! What did love mean anyway? Before drifting off to sleep, I decided to act as if nothing had changed and see where that left me in a week.

Sure enough, at school the next day, nothing had changed...and I was glad! At one point I saw Felecia standing close to Kelly, talking intimately about something. It pleased me that I felt no jealousy. In fact, I was glad, Nicole, because even though Felecia was special, I sure as hell didn't want to give everything else up.

When I passed Amy Finch in the halls between classes, she didn't even acknowledge me, and that was fine too. Even though we were gonna have some fun, I didn't want any complications and apparently she didn't either. Sitting with Nikki, Megan, Jon and Tim at lunch, the topic of conversation was our plans for the weekend. We all decided on the movies Saturday, that was a lock. But when Jon suggested we all get together at his house that night (and he said it with a huge grin and a wink) I had to decline.

Of course! All the questions began! "Oooo...hot date, Nancy?" Tim started it.

"No, just feeling a little overwhelmed by all I have to do, that's all," I replied, hoping it would be enough. It wasn't.

"Well...if you're so stressed, I have just the remedy!" said Jon mockingly, casting his eyes down toward his own crotch.

"Riiight," I rejoined, "and if your 'remedy' is the medicine, don't you think I'll need more than just that itty-bitty dose?"

Ohhhh, Nicole! I got him on that one! Everyone howled at Jon so loud and long that the whole cafeteria turned to look! Nikki laughed so hard her swallow of water sprayed out her nose! Jon almost looked crushed for a second, but fortunately I was sitting next to him and before the ribbing got too bad, I grabbed his collar and pulled his lips to mine with a pretty nice three second kiss! That got everyone howling even more; but Jon liked it a lot. "I leaned and whispered in his ear, I couldn't resist, Jonny...don't worry, I'll save you some!"

"Awww, Nance!" He gave me a playful shove.

That afternoon I went home and spent the next three hours in my room getting ready. I was so shivering with anticipation. God, it took me about forty-five minutes just to decide what to wear, for goodness sakes! My body was so on fire too! I sat in the tub for a nice relaxing soak, but didn't relax much. Just touching my feminine areas with the cool bath gel had my senses reeling! You'd think that the quick sex with Felecia yesterday would have sated me a bit, but no way! If anything, I was even hornier; and of course, the situation itself had me so ready. A threesome with two sexy adults...I almost couldn't stand it!

So I wanted to look sexy, but not trampy. I wanted it to look like they were seducing a schoolgirl, which they were, but not their next-door neighbor. So I wore a nice white tank top and the matching, strapless bra that I bought for tanks, and a pair of loose fitting yellow shorts with sandals. It really made my dark skin look even better. Somehow or other I got my hair to behave for once and, looking in the mirror, the results were more than satisfying. I knew that when Gene saw me, he'd be satisfied...and I was right!

At precisely 6:00 pm I rang the bell, and Gene opened the door. When I stepped into the foyer, his exact words were, "Oh, my God! You look...exceptionally beautiful tonight, Nancy!" His eyes began to move immediately and I felt them trace a line around my face and down a shoulder. They lingered at the curved swells of my tits and then inched down my hips. He moved to his right just enough that I knew he wanted to check my ass, so I walked farther in so he could.

Just as I did, Amy came out of the kitchen. They were both dressed kinda "yuppie", Gene had on a blue and white horizontal stripe, button-down shirt, navy tennis shorts with a belt and sandals. Amy looked utterly fanfuckingtastic! She had on one of those silk shirts that I always lusted after and white shorts that showed off her curves. She had one extra button undone in the front, such hot cleavage!

"Ohh Amy," I said rather breathily, and turning to Gene I added, "this is why so many of the guys turn to watch her walking down the hall!"

"I bet they do!" Gene agreed. He surprised me (and turned me on too!) by walking over to his wife and turning her slightly by the hips, "Have you ever seen such a sweet ass before? I have to admit it was the first thing about her that caught my eye!" Gene ran a hand down her back, over her left cheek and inside her thigh. Amy posed playfully, jutting her butt out like a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Honestly, I was feeling so nasty tonight, Nicole, that I immediately started thinking I should have borrowed Felecia's strap-on...so I could fuck that gorgeous ass myself!

In fact, I walked over to them and put both hands on Amy's butt for the first time that night! "Mmm...yesss! It is beautiful!" I squeezed her bottom and ran a finger along the hem, teasing the bare skin there with one fingernail. Amy head snapped around as I pushed the finger up her shorts on the inside of her thigh, right where Gene's hand had just been. "You like that?" I asked her. "A girl's never touched there before, right?" Amy smiled and blushed, but the eagerness was there. I stood up and leaned toward her ear, "You're sooo beautiful, Amy," I whispered, "have you ever had a nice dildo in your ass?"

Amy shivered noticeably and whispered back, "No...is it fun?"

"Oh yesss! Lot's, I..."

"Hey!" Gene interrupted, "No secrets now! I'm tired of fantasizing...I wanna hear it all!"

Amy and I giggled. She took me by the hand and we stepped over to Gene. His dick was not unexpectedly stiff already and Amy took my hand and placed it on his hard-on! Wow! He was pretty big and I knelt down and stroked his bulge a little and played with his ass too! Amy leaned up and kissed him soft and sexy, with plenty of tongue. "Have you ever kissed a girl like that, too?" I whispered, just loud enough for Gene to hear.

Amy broke the kiss and looked down at me, "No...but are you as good a kisser as Gene is?"

I smiled, "People say I'm okay; nobody's complained yet!"

"Great," she said, "because I can't have sex without a lot of it!"

I thought about that and decided I couldn't wait until they double-teamed me, Amy and I kissing and Gene eating me out! I slipped a hand under his shorts and was pleased to feel no underwear. My hand slid up his shaft and wrapped around that hard pole and Gene twitched and went back to kissing his wife. He was groaning already, so low and deep in his throat and gut that I felt the vibrations in his groin.Gripping his cock I forefingered the bundle of nerves just under the head and he twitched hard again! God, this was gonna be fun!

All of a sudden though, Amy jumped back and said, "The oven!" She hurried from the room

and Gene and I were left chuckling at each other!

"She wants this night to be perfect," he admitted.

"I don't blame her, so do I!"

Gene's eyes fixed on me, "So far so good, Nance! Your hands felt really good on me...did they like what was down there?"

"Oh yess...don't worry, I've always been good friends with a nice cock!"

We giggled again and Gene said, "Yeah...are you and cocks into 'oral' together?"

"I've never had a problem there; my lips love anything oral!"

Gene took my hand and helped me up, "C'mere...let's try a little oral on for size!"

He held me gently and I melted into his taller frame. We didn't kiss immediately though, his eyes moved over my face and lips...almost as if he were trying to find the warmest place to start. I said softly, "Do you think we should do stuff together when Amy's not here?"

"It should be okay," he replied, "One of the conditions was that anything goes and we won't take it personally. We been talking about a night like this for over a year."

"You have?"

"Yes, and now I want to kiss you too!"

Nicole, I wish I could describe how erotic this moment was, but I can't. Gene laid the best kiss on me that I'd ever had...up until that moment! He started slow, his lips just barely touching mine, his eyes open...watching. His forefinger traced over the top of my ear, down behind and then under to my neck. Then he started dragging his lips all over mine, no tongue at all...Oh, my God! The skin stuck and tugged and he dragged his nails down my arm and back...so lightly, sooo erotically! I was shivering when his tongue touched me; forcing its way into my mouth just a little.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Amy standing in the kitchen doorway. She was kneading and hugging her tits to herself...leaning against the jamb, her head tilted back. Gene's right hand slid up my back and held my head and his tongue slithered into my mouth. I wanted that so bad! He tasted like wintergreen and his tongue was warm and I sucked on it eagerly, holding him tightly.

He pulled back a bit to moan into my mouth, "Damn girl! You ARE a good kisser, Ohhhh... this is gonna be some night!"

"So you're gonna fuck me, right?" I returned softly. "Who's gonna FUCK me first? You or your wife?"

Gene groaned audibly when he heard that, "Oh...we're going to have dinner first, and we're all going to have a lot of pussy to eat for dessert; then you'll be fucked, and fucked...and fucked some more...by both of us!"

"Mmm...good! When do we eat?"

Amy came up behind Gene and slid her hands around his waist. "I see you're getting acquainted...that's sooo nice; but, dinner's ready...c'mon, we have plenty of time. When do you want to be home, Nance?"

"Oh, my curfew is 1:00 am on Fridays. I'm not worried, let's just enjoy this and not rush it."

We made our way into the dining room; Amy had set a beautiful table! She had candlelight and champagne and we toasted the evening and had one glass before she brought dinner in. The champagne set up my taste buds just right. The stuffed Rock Cornish Game Hens were awesome and the asparagus tips were tasty. She had loaded baked potatoes with everything you could want on them and for dessert we had a little Rocky Road ice cream. It was all delicious, but the conversation was even more delicious!

Gene poured us all another glass of wine and then told me how he and Amy met and about the first time they had sex. He did a pretty nice job describing it and again mentioned how important it was to eat pussy. God, Nicole, how he made me shiver! His story led me to tell them about our masturbating parties and the first time I had sex with another girl.

"Was your first time with Felecia?" Amy asked.

I looked at her and smiled. Her eyes were glassy and I think she was shivering with excitement too! "You know, Amy, I had a few boys please me orally, and it was awesome; but like... when Felecia licked my slit and sucked my clit into her mouth, I about died from the pleasure!"

"Oh, my God," Amy moaned, "I'm thinking it'll be amazing!" She sure was warming up quickly; I could tell. While sipping her drink, she was running a finger along the swell of her breasts, her cleavage heaving slowly.

I glanced at Gene and my smile became a grin! He was watching his wife intently, noticing every response. I thought I'd tease him a bit so I said, "It's gonna be good, Gene! She'll love it when I start licking her pussy and fingering her ass! You wanna see that, right?" He nodded and turned to me as if he was going to say something, but I interrupted him. "Know what? I think you'll like this too!"

Getting up off my chair, I walked right between them to where Amy was sitting and leaned my ass against the side of the dining room table. Then, after lifting my shirt up above my bra, I cupped my tits and lifted them up a ways. They felt heavy and I squeezed them and pushed them together erotically, pinching the nipples right through the bra! Amy stood up and moved close, trailing some fingers through my hair while I caressed myself.

Staring him straight in the eyes, I asked him, "Wanna watch us kiss?" Before he could answer, I reached inside my left cup and scooped my tit out of the bra. The boob looked so yummy poking out from under my top. The nipple was rock-hard and I pinched at it again!

Gene whispered hoarsely, "Ohhh...Hohhhly Shit," and after a long pause, "Daayammmnn!"

I reached down and took Amy's other hand and brought it up to my tit. She squeezed it gently for a second and then traced her finger around the areola two or three times before rubbing the teat softly. Oh, my God!

I felt Amy's hands tremble as she touched me, but when I looked at her, her eyes were full of heat and desire! I bet mine were too! It was time to kiss and our faces moved together slowly. I felt Gene put his hand on my leg just before our lips touched! It was an extremely hot moment, Nicole, and the passion just fucking exploded! My body was so tight with desire that I thought I'd cramp all over! You could tell that the girl/girl kiss was everything that Amy had hoped it would be because, in her eagerness, her one hand in my hair pulled me hard into her.

"Ohhh Shit! This is too fuckin' hot for words!" said Gene as he watched. Amy giggled softly into the kiss when she heard him say that, but then she quickly lost herself again as my tongue continued to fight for hers. My eyes closed as the pleasure grew and when I felt two hands working my bra down to my hips I knew they had to be his because Amy immediately had both tits in her hands!

She broke the kiss and looked down. My big boobs filled her hands and she looked at me from under her eyebrows! "So beautiful, Nancy! So wonderful! Touch mine...please! Touch mine!"

I took her by the hips and moved her directly in front of me and she stepped over my leg and straddled my thigh. While I began undoing her buttons, Amy purred and hefted my breasts, thumbing the nipples. Gene had pulled up his chair behind her and slightly to the side. He was grinning like a teenager and his eyes darted back and forth from his wife to me as if he were unsure of how to proceed. I'd been in this situation enough times to know, so I said to him, "It's okay, Gene; just let yourself go...enjoy it...do...whatever!" He winked at me and while Amy was shrugging off her shirt, Gene peeled her short down to mid-thigh and ran his hands over her beautiful ass. "If I were you," I said with a giggle, "I'd have my tongue slithering through that perfect crack at least twice every day!"

Amy turned and giggled right along with me. She playfully reached for her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, raising one knee a bit to give her husband better access. "Yesss...sounds good, Baby! Lick it for me!" Gene's face disappeared between her buns and Amy threw her head back and moaned when she felt his tongue invade her anus. "Oh, my Goddd," she cried! Laughing softly, I watched Gene push two fingers up his wife's twat and shove his tongue even deeper! "Ohhh, FUCKKK!!" Amy squeaked, "Ohhhh...Fuck me with your tongue, Baby!"

This was getting really good now, Nicole! My arms encircled Amy and unhooked her bra. Her breasts fell out from under the loosened cups and I reached for her tits and fondled them gently, flicking at her erect nipples with my nails. Amy was shuddering already as Gene and I double-teamed her.

I played with her nipples some more, pinching and tugging and rolling them in my fingers. Amy was gasping and crying out when Gene started fucking her faster with his fingers; and I leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "Want me to suck these nipples now?" Amy's response was to groan and grab my face, kissing me again insistently. I broke away from that after several seconds and then licked down her neck and past her collarbones, feverishly licking around her areolas until my tongue started lashing her left nipple!

Amy held the sides of my face against her. "Ohhh," she hissed, "Ohhh....FUCCKKK! Baby...Mmmm...Ohhhh...Shittt!!"

Then I looked down at Gene and urged him, "You licking her ass? You sucking her ass, Gene? Mmm...Yeah! Ohh Yeah! That's it...tongue fuck her ass!" Gene's two fingers were driving into Amy's pussy like a piston! "Fuck her...let's make her cum! Let's get her started!" I latched onto her right nipple with my lips and sucked it hard, really hard...then nipped it with my teeth.

Amy screamed and her body froze, "OH FUCK! I'm gonna cum! Oh God...Oh Yeahhh! OHHHHHHH!" Amy's orgasm tore through her with a vengeance! Her body shook violently as each spasm peaked and I just watched. Her orgasm face was sooo beautiful, and a world of difference away from her look at school, so different that I laughed out loud!

Gene was chuckling at his wife's reaction too. As he rose to his feet he kissed her and said, "That was good, right Babe?" Amy just rolled her eyes and grinned. Together they stripped off the rest of my clothes and Gene took me by the hand and nodded toward the living room. "C'mere!" Amy followed, scooping up our things and tossing them on the Laz-e-boy.

They pushed me onto the sofa but I had to protest! "Wait, you two; we've got plenty of time, but if this is your first three-way, then it's important that we do first things first!"

"What do you mean?" asked Amy.

"Like tonight? I just don't want to be the first to suck Gene's cock; and, I want to eat you out first, Amy. I want to show you how it feels first...then you can do me, would that be all right?"

Amy was still flushed from cumming and without answering she turned to Gene and started pulling off his shirt. "You're still hard, aren't you?" she asked him while unbuckling his belt.

"You have to be kidding," he replied with a laugh. "I think I've been hard for the last hour!"

Oh, Nicole! What a gorgeous cock! Maybe only six inches, but nice and thick with a very bulbous head! I could just imagine that fat head popping in and out of a vagina as he fucks! "Oh, my God, Amy!" I cooed; "and you can have that beautiful thing every night?"

Amy grinned and sat down next to me on the couch. She pulled Gene toward her by his ass and his cock slipped right into her mouth. She had to open her mouth pretty wide to get it in there; Wow! did that ever look hot! These two really looked good together...especially nude!

Gene was moaning pretty good as she sucked him off and I just loved watching...playing with Amy's hair and caressing his ass crack. I was just able to touch his asshole with my middle finger and he was moaning and mumbling like a drunk as we pleasured him.

"Scootch your ass down to the edge here, Amy, I wanna eat that beautiful pussy!"

Amy stopped sucking her hubby when I said that and looked at me getting set between his legs. "Oh, my Godd, Baby..." she moaned to her husband, "it's really going to happen!" She positioned her ass just over the edge of the cushion and spread her legs so I could kneel between them too. She jacked Gene's cock with her hand, but her eyes were riveted on me.

Gene leaned forward and braced his hands on the back of the sofa. While caressing Amy's inner thighs with my fingertips, I could look up and see his head hanging down, his eyes watching me. God, Nicole, they so wanted to see me lick her girl-slit! I bet they thought about it (and maybe talked about it) for months!

"Get ready, Ms. Finch! Are you ready?" I teased. "I'm gonna lick your pussy...I'm gonna suck your clit...until you cum right in my mouth!" I giggled then because I can't begin to describe the look on Amy's face when I said that! She was flushed again and her breathing was ragged. I ran my thumbs up and down the creases between her thighs and pussy and she jerked and trembled with anticipation as I work my way closer to her center.