Letters to Nicole 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept until 2:00 pm. I would have slept longer except my cell phone started ringing. The first one I didn't answer; I didn't recognize the number. The second call was from Felecia and she said she was gonna come over. So I dragged myself out of bed and into the shower. I stayed in there a good long while, just letting the water massage me and wake my whole body up. When I started soaping myself, I couldn't believe that it was arousing me again! God, Nicole, and I thought Felecia was insatiable. I decided not to masturbate though, just in case Felecia had some fun in mind!

After blowing my hair dry, I threw on a robe and went into the kitchen and poured myself some OJ. The whole house seemed deserted. I even called out to my mother and padded down the hall to her bedroom. The door was ajar, but it didn't matter...she was gone. So back in the kitchen, I made myself some toaster strudel and waited for Felecia.

When the doorbell rang, I went to the door and got a real shock. There stood C.J.! "Hi, Nance," he said rather sheepishly, eying my bathrobe. "You just get up, Babe?"

"Yeah, I was expecting Felecia, not you," I replied, giving him a hug and small kiss on the cheek.

"Oh? Felecia's coming over? Do you have plans?"

"Not really, just coming to hang out I guess." C.J. was doing that thing again with his eyes. They were soft and kinda puppy-doggish...I knew he had something important to say. "You okay, Cee?"

"Nance? Can I come in for a sec?"

"Of course," I said, turning around and leading us to the sofa. My heart started thumping, Nicole. I had an idea where this might be going already and when I sat down, C.J. sat close and put his hand on my bare knee.

He looked at me for several long seconds. "Nancy, I was sitting at home all morning...thinking. This is gonna be hard to say, but I have to say it."

I put my hand on top of his and smiled at him, "What? What is it Cee?"

"I love you, Nance...I mean...I...I think I'm in love with you!"

I expected the words, and yet when I heard them...a shiver ran through me! "Oh, C.J. I love you too!"

He looked shocked! "Uhmm? Y...You do?"

"Oh yes! I realized it last night!"

"Oh, my god, Babe...you don't know how that makes me feel!" he was grinning broadly; so was I.

"I like the feeling, Cee! I like it a lot!"

C.J. was blushing and smiling and almost laughing, then we threw our arms around each other and held on. I reached for his left cheek and pushed him back a bit. When our eyes touched, an incredibly tender feeling raced through my body. C.J. sensed it and our lips came together. It was a slow, sensuous moment...and that kiss was perfect for it! It lasted a long time and we just clung to each other, basking in this pool of warmth.

When it finally ended, C.J. looked at me once more. His eyes held a question and he seemed perplexed as to how to proceed. So I said it for him. "You're wondering what's gonna happen next, right Cee?"

"Yeah...I guess I am."

"I...I don't know...this is pretty new stuff."

I got up from my seat and picked up my cell phone. Felecia answered and I said "Hi sweets! Where are you right now? Oh...you haven't left yet? Great! Listen...something came up that I'm gonna have to see to. Yes...very important...can you come over around 6:00 instead? Good...I'll see you then."

After hanging up I looked at C.J. "Wow!" he said, "I guess we need to talk, right?"

"Nooo," I answered with a soft giggle, "I think we need to fuck!"

C.J. laughed out loud, "Goddd, I love how you hate to mess around; you always come right to the point, Babe!"

I took him by the hand and we started for my bedroom. "Umm, that's not true, I LOVE to mess around!"

He laughed again and as we stepped into the bedroom he said, "Holy shit! I don't think I was ever in here before!"

I closed the door and turned, "How bad do you you want me?"

C.J. pushed me up against the closed door and our mouths came together hard. Oh, Nicole...I'm gonna try to detail what we did, but it will be difficult to describe the heat in my room. We made out behind the door for at least five minutes. He had my robe open almost immediately and his hands were all over my tits, squeezing them hard and wrenching my nipples! I had both hands around his head, pulling his face into mine and his hips were pushing into me pinning my ass against the door.

When we finally relaxed a bit, I dropped to my knees immediately and began undoing his pants. C.J. helped me and when they opened I stuffed his hard-on into my mouth and sucked him in deep!

"Oh, my Godd!" He almost screamed as my teeth accidentally caught the tender skin a little too much.

"Sorry, Baby," I murmured around his shaft and tried to soften my attack. I lip-sucked the head for a second but C.J. was on fire! He grabbed my hair and pushed my head into his crotch forcing his dick down my throat! I gagged for a second before regaining control and then pushed at his thighs forcing his ass back against the door.

C.J. spread his legs and I palmed his balls with one hand and reached the forefinger farther back to tease his anus.

"Oh, SHIT!" he shouted, pulling my hair harder and fucking his hips into my sucking mouth. His dick was pulsing with the heat and I wrapped my other hand around the base and pumped his pole, sucking the head and teasing his peehole with the tip of my tongue! "Ohhhh Godddd! Ohhhh Nannce!" He cried!

I had him right to the edge in seconds! With three or four more hard pumps, he groaned deeply and unloaded his sack of cum into my mouth. After the first two spurts, I pulled him out and let the rest shoot onto my tits. Oh, my God, Nicole! I can't believe how turned on I was!

C.J. took me by the hand and pulled me to the bed, pushing me on my back with my legs dangling over the side. He knelt down between my knees and pushed them up so my ass was exposed to his face and then he stuck his tongue as far down my asshole as he could! I fuckin' screamed out so loud then! He tongue-fucked my anus, spitting on it and sucking it until I was writhing uncontrollably...except he kept my upper thighs pinned to my chest so I couldn't get away from his squirming tongue!

As much as he could he kept sliding his nose against my clit and after several minutes of that he finally let my legs loosen enough that I could get hands around my tits. The three sensations finally got to me and I exploded in a mind-bending orgasm, my body shaking wildly as the contractions wracked me.

I pulled C.J. down and clung to him as the tremors rippled through me. "Your pussy need some dick now?" he whispered in my ear.

"Oh, Cee...Goddd yesss," I hissed back at him. C.J. buried his face in the crook of my neck and started kissing and sucking and nibbling at the soft skin and my ear lobes. I felt my nipples harden like stones as the chill bumps erupted and he pinched one and rolled it between his thumb and forefinger. I felt his cock, hard as steel again, pushing at my entrance and I groaned as the cut head split my swollen pussy lips and slid partially inside!

"I think I'm gonna slow down a little," he whispered again, "I want this next part to last a while." I thrust my hips at him so his cock could go deeper, but he pulled off. "No way Babe, I'm gonna make you go crazy; you're gonna have to wait!"

"I'll wait," I moaned, "but I need to cum again, Baby...so bad...make my pussy cum, please make it cum!"

C.J. grabbed his cock and forced the head against my clit, rubbing himself against my slit and circling my clit with his dick. The passion arced again and I reached between my legs and spread my labia so his cock could make more direct contact! He kissed up my neck to my lips again, our mouths wide open and our tongues frantically tangling!

Suddenly, he shoved his dick into my hole and fucked it, slamming himself in up to the base! I was so worked up to this point that I came again, and we never even stopped kissing!

After that orgasm, I said, "Oh Fuck, Yesss...More, Cee! Fuck me some more! Fuck my cunt, Babyy...Oh Godddd....fuck it sooo hard!!"

C.J. banged me then, Oh Goddd...did he bang my cunt, Nicole! We were both groaning and fucking in a frenzied tangle of arms and legs. I came again and then again and after that one C.J. spun me over onto my tummy and got me from behind!

He was hissing into my ear, "You're soo fucking hot, Baby...damn! DAMN! I just love your ass!

"Oh Cee...Goddd...I love you, Baby!" And then a thought hit me, Nicole..."Cee? Do my ass Babyy...I want you to fuck my ass! Oh Godd, Fuck my ass!"

C.J. froze! "W..w..What? What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck my ass! I need it...do me!"

"Do we need some lube? You have some?"

"No...but just spit on it...lube it up good with spit, it'll work...go 'head!"

My lover leaned down and laid as much saliva on my asshole as could. He was so sweet, trying to make sure there was enough! I felt it running between my thighs, and to start, he poked a finger inside tearing a fresh groan from my throat! "Ohh yeahhh...that's it, Cee...that feels so good! Now put your cock in me!"

C.J. pushed slowly and at first it hurt really bad. I reached back and spread my cheeks and urged him, "It's okay, go ahead, Cee..." When the head of his shaft finally popped inside the inner ring, I cried out, "Oh my Godd! Yesss! FUCK!"

"God, you're so tight," he managed to say.

He thrust slowly, letting his dick spread me some more, and with each push...the pleasure mounted! Oh, Nicole! Have you ever done this? You have to try it! Pretty soon we were so going at it! I was frigging my clitty and C.J. was grunting and fucking! I came three more times before I finally heard him say, "Ohh, Nance! NANCE! I'm gonna shoot...I'm gonna cum in your ass!"

"Give it to me, Cee! Oh Fuck yeah...fuckin' cum in my ass!"

He stiffened and shot his load deep into my ass! I felt him pulse and throb, over and over as we both screamed in release! My whole body was quivering and trembling as he finally collapsed beside me. At that point I couldn't move another muscle and we layed there for long minutes, breathing hard and murmuring "Oh, my God!" again and again.

He held me for over an hour, kissing me on the back of my neck and ears. I never felt so content in my life! It was clear we were going to have to have a long conversation about where our relationship was going, but at this point I was just happy with what we had just experienced. It was more than a week before we had the talk. Perhaps I'll write and tell you what was said. For now though...I'm gonna have to go to work!

Write me soon, Nicole! I can't wait to see you!

Love

Nancy

12