Letters to S Ch. 02

Story Info
Her thoughts on being with other men.
580 words
4.47
17k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers

Do I ever want to be with other guys?

It's kind of a loaded question, really. I'm a very sexual girl. Yeah, I've had fantasies. I've had dreams. And if by "be with" you mean sex, then the answer would have to be yes.

But let me explain. In every single one of thses fantasies, you were there. You watched you participated -- whatever it was, you approved every time, in every fantasy. I don't ever want to do this without your approval, not even in my dreams. Cheating is not a thought that could ever turn me on.

And it's always just sex. Hard, fast fucking, and everything that goes with it. I've never wanted to be with another man, dreamed of having a relationship that wasn't ours.

So if by "be with", you mean emotional involvement, the answer would have to be no.

We've talked about our fantasies. You know that when I talk about double penetration, I don't mean with a dildo. I know that when you talk about two girls making out, you don't mean in a porn video. I'll fulfill your fantasy any day. I don't know if you are ready for me to be with another guy, but that's fine, I'll wait. Forever, if I have to. This isn't worth upsetting you. The fact that you even contemplate it makes me proud.

Proud, because we've come so far with this. Because the first thing I've ever made you contemplate was doggy style. Then using ropes. Then spanking. Then anal sex. You know how the list goes on, you've lived through it with me. And I know we're about to add many more items to that list. Not all of them will become reality, I don't think, but that's fine too.

But I know you love the idea too. You've had me talk about it when we were laying in bed, your eyes closed so you could better imagine the situation. And I told you how I'd want one guy beneath me, to ride, and another behind me fucking my ass, and a third forcing me to suck his cock. I told you how I'd want to be drenched in cum, yours and theirs, and to be forced to service them until I'm about to pass out.

I've never described to you how much I'd enjoy another girl as well, if only because it would please you so much. I can just imagine your eyes lighting up like they always do when you're proud of what a good little slut I am for you. How you'd smile as I touch her and kiss her, finger her and play with her clit, looking up at you to make sure you like what you see.

I wonder if you'd pick another pure submissive, or someone that could dominate me too. You know damn well how much I enjoy a good humiliation scene. You know just as well that I'd get just as wet and horny if it was a girl doing these things to me, you letting her have her way with me as you watch.

Those are fantasies that probably won't become reality. I'm probably too chicken to pull them off, unless you'd make me. But I'm touched that you're even contemplating them, that you don't mind those ideas and you trust me enough to know this doesn't mean you're not enough for me.

Because you are, and I need you to know that, always.

fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers