Letters to the Editor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,860 Followers

Other short glances told me how they whispered and talked to each other with smiling faces as they simultaneously began to wank each other off.

Then, when I looked back they were gone – they had left the room. Silently creeping round the house I searched for them through other windows before I realised they had gone upstairs. I then saw how the curtains had closed and sat down feeling devastated. I don’t know why I didn’t bang the door down or sneak in the house to confront them. I don’t know any answers to obvious questions. What I did do was drive away and spent the day thinking.

Now I know men who turn a blind eye to their wives getting a bit of extra marital sex every once and a while – likewise wives. Others crumble or almost commit murder at the mere hint of unfaithfulness. Apart from every individual responding according to their character there is another factor.

The first feeling is one of being betrayed – fooled and lied to. The second is the feeling that your wife has given her feelings – and love - to someone else and she no longer has any for you. No one ever confronts their wife and makes the first question – “So did you need more exciting and illicit sex?” They ask, “How long have you been having an affair? Do you love him - and is this the end of our marriage?”

Depending on the answers given this is what dictates what happens next. In lots of men if the wife convinces her husband she has no deep emotional feelings – and she did it because she simply wanted a more exciting fuck – as it usually feels when you do it with a stranger who has been flirting and trying to seduce her – then he can actually feel less threatened.

“I did it for the sex,” is not as hurtful as, “I am in love with someone else.”

Men can be quite emotionally “soft” if they think the love and closeness has been taken away from them. Their wives being caught just enjoying an illicit cock might be something they can rationalise.

Now, with some of those men it goes a stage further – when they know she doesn’t want to leave and fuck off with another man – they start to concentrate their thoughts on “how” she had sex. Was she more exciting and daring than she is in the marriage bed? Does she take the lead – and how much tempting did she need before she surrendered to the touch of another man?

Inevitability the questions conjure up mental pictures of the wife “performing” and letting herself be seduced. That’s what causes an unexpected occurrence – the man finds his cock begin to rise – blood rushes to his shaft and lo and behold – he admits his wife’s naughtiness has turned him on! He may still feel a little mad and betrayed and won’t of course immediately admit it to someone else – especially his wife – but he imagines he is a fly on the wall – watching his wife. Under the pretence of shock and indignant disbelief he may demand details – “So where did you do it then?” may mean, “Tell me all!”

Next it depends on the wife’s attitude to being caught – she may think that if men get caught having affairs and don’t expect their marriage to automatically end then why not women? So what – I got tempted and had a shag with someone else? Or they may admit that as men like to sow their oats elsewhere then they too like to “pull a bit of spare” sometimes.

I know a man who even mentions in public that his wife is out for the evening and will probably not get home till late because “She will be letting some bastard touch her up in the back of a car somewhere!” The man is never called a wimp because the last time someone really upset him it took three policemen to arrest him! Why does he allow his wife so much sexual freedom? No one asks him – might not be good for their health!

Some wives indulge but like to pretend their husband doesn’t know – won’t talk about it. Others won’t volunteer information but won’t deny that they have a “bit of fun sometimes” if their partner asks. Yet others embrace it as a way of life and say, “Let’s do it together – watch or join in – what the hell!”

Enough of this philosophy – back to my story – that’s how I spent my afternoon though – that is what occupied my thoughts. Is she having an affair and in love or is it just sex?

Cutting out the detail I hinted round the subject over the next few days and became convinced she didn’t want to leave.

I fired off comments like, “If you’re not happy and think we should split then just say so.”

After talking awhile she actually admitted that she wouldn’t like an affair because they get messy and only lead to disappointment – but – she could see that under the right circumstances she might be tempted to have sex with someone without getting involved emotionally. When she put the question to me I made it clear that I could cope with most things but wouldn’t want her to leave. Anyway, at the end it was clear to both of us that we knew there might be times when we pursued separate interests. Nothing specific was said about the event I had witnessed.

From then on it became clear she was having sex with other men fairly often. I seemed to develop a sixth sense about knowing when she had though at times it was blatantly obvious. If she came in late there was a different attitude about her or I came home to find her wearing clothes she didn’t normally wear during the day.

Occasionally, if she was going out for the evening without me I would walk into the bedroom when she was just starting to dress and knew from her choice of underwear she was hoping for a man. In fact she had bought some very sexy stuff that she only wore for these occasions.

She seemed to enjoy my watching her dress and if I said something like, “Well someone’s expecting a good time! You look like you intend to have fun,” she would smile and tease me, telling me how “You never know your luck, do you?”

Her breasts would be sticking out her top and her skirt hardly covering her backside. Most significant was she would come home in a car and I would see her being dropped off by a man or even two or more men in the car. I wondered what had gone on when she had obviously been squashed in the back seat between two men. I could smell the sex on her and I would sometimes ask her there and then if she had had an exciting night. She would admit that men had flirted with her and grabbed her and leave me to ask for more details – but I hardly did.

Usually I followed her upstairs – to watch her undress – and see the signs of illicit sex. Red marks on her body – stains or the still wet discharge of other men in her panties. This is where my fetish – my kink – kicked in. I tortured myself thinking of what she doing with other men and even cursed myself for allowing it. Even so, she knew from my demeanour that when I followed her into the bedroom I was experiencing a weird pleasure. She made no attempt to hide or rush into the bathroom and would stand before me in her underwear and slowly peel her panties off and put them down before me – it didn’t bother her that they would have white tell-tale marks sticky semen, still wet. She would let me kiss her and then we would either lie down or she would stand while I sat on the bed then she would let me examine her vagina.

Then I would lick her – tasting her juices, mingled with another mans’ cum – or, as I sometimes suspected, other men! Nothing was ever admitted directly but she became as excited as I was by letting me know that she had been with someone else and was now enjoying the effect it had on me – my torment – followed by my perverse pleasure.

If I should be already in bed when she came home she would slip into bed still wearing her underwear and she would guide my hand to her damp crotch. Her excitement was sometimes greater than mine and she would force my head between her legs and she would sigh with delight when she felt me suck and lick the material of her panties. More than once she pulled my head to various places of her body and I tasted and smelt male semen on her tits belly and even her bottom. I trembled when I imagined her to have indulged in a gang bang – and she was trying to tell me! Never once did I ask what she had been doing.

Also there were times when, say at a party I would find she had disappeared with someone. Once I caught her in the garden with two of my so-called friends letting them feel up her skirt while she had their cocks out. I was about to walk into the bathroom of my local bar once when I heard two of the regulars saying how they had heard she was a great fuck and that she “put it about a bit”

During the day I knew men sometimes visited her on her day off work. A repair man spent a very long time doing a simple job – and the curtains closed. One morning I left her fully dressed then had to return to collect some papers – she had changed back into a very flimsy negligee and was nervous about me returning home. I waited in the car to see who would arrive but only witnessed a young delivery boy who got an unexpected treat. She made a fuss about the parcel in an effort to keep him there longer – no accident or carelessness – she hadn’t even put on a gown to answer the door. Pressure of work meant that I was unable to stay to discover the identity of the man she had really dressed for.

All this didn’t happen every day or week of course – but nevertheless often enough. Though she was always ready for sex with me too – and it wasn’t just out of sympathy or guilt. I know now that she would have liked me to have asked her more questions and been more open but well, it didn’t happen. Until that is one day when I had to go home early and wasn’t in the mood for closing an eye to her games.

I entered the house without even wondering if she was home or not and made quite a bit of noise. Throwing my stuff down on the floor I poured myself a generous drink and flopped into a chair. I was thinking about the days events when I heard my wife’s footprints on the stairs. She walked into the room – holding a night gown around her body. After asking me why I was home early the atmosphere became tense and awkward – then she said,

“I’d better go back upstairs.”

She walked toward the door and hesitated, then turning back she looked at me anxiously and said,

“I suppose I’d better explain – there’s no easy way of telling you this but – well – I have someone upstairs.”

In spite of our “quiet understanding” and her obvious antics it was still hard for her to openly admit to it – and hard for me to hear.

We both now had to face up to reality and I offered what I thought was a sensible answer.

“It shouldn’t be a shock – we both know that each of us have been aware that we just haven’t talked about it. This was bound to happen sooner or later – even the guys in the pub talk about it. So – you’ve said it now – you have a man upstairs.”

I tried to sound normal but my heart pounded and nerves were on edge.

I saw her shaking her head looking worried, “No – not one – there are two of them.”

Who would think a simple sentence said to correct me could cause such intense feelings? Here am I home early and my wife tells me she has two men in our bedroom – here to have sex with her!

The only thing I could think to say was, “Well, you had better go back upstairs then – they will be wondering what is happening. I can’t blame them if you have invited them here can I?”

She went upstairs and for a few minutes I sat there stunned, trying to listen to the sound of people talking. Then I heard footsteps – I assumed the men were about to leave but no – they all walked into the room. That is, my wife, a man, and a young boy, not more than eighteen. The man started to speak.

“Hi – your wife tells me you both have an agreement – you know – give each other freedom.”

He went on to say he hoped I wasn’t annoyed or embarrassed at finding them there and rattled on for a while. I can’t say I listened too much he said but my wife’s voice cut through.

“I’ll get us all a drink shall I?”

So she wasn’t going to tell them to leave, in fact they sat down. I said nothing but looked at them weighing them up. My wife sat next to the older man and as she sipped her drink her robe fell apart. I could see that she was wearing some very sexy underwear, black corset with suspenders and half-cup bra. This is what she has been displaying to this man and, more shockingly this young boy!

There were attempts to make conversation but I didn’t respond. Then I was aware of whispers and looking at my wife she nervously smiled before speaking.

“We’ll go back upstairs now,” she said.

She had no intention of sparing me as she followed the man out of the room. The boy was told to stay with me and seemed peeved at his loss.

We both sat silent as the noises from upstairs told us someone was having hard sex. For a half-hour it went on until the man unexpectedly appeared. Equally unexpectedly he motioned the boy – to go upstairs and join my wife!

As the boy obeyed the man gave him a few seconds to start his journey upstairs and looked at me.

“Why don’t we both go and watch them – your wife tells me you have never joined in before?”

I said nothing and gulped my drink – did he think he had the right to say that – it was my home – my wife. Watch her have sex – watch with this stranger while a young lad fucks her. I might as well see – I may as well learn just how much of a slut she is. I rose and with shaking limbs started to make for the bedroom – the guy followed me.

The boy was stood in front of my wife who in turn was sat on the bed. The gown was gone and her open legs showed she was without panties. Her naked tits bounced to her movements, the boy’s penis being in her mouth her head bobbing to and fro. The boy was groaning with pleasure and held his hands loosely round her head. His tight young buttocks slightly swayed to help intensify his enjoyment.

My wife saw my presence but was happy to carry on then suddenly the boy yelled and lost control. Quickly my wife withdrew his penis and just like on a dirty film she opened her mouth wide for the benefit of us, her audience – to watch the lads sperm shoot onto her tongue and into her mouth. As the force of his ejaculation subsided she sucked on him and licked his bell-end.

The situation calmed and as the others relaxed with ease I still was tense with a multitude of thoughts and emotions spinning round my head.

“Go and join your wife,” said the man.

He seemed to know what was in my head and was about to make me admit and show my desires. I walked over to the bed while my wife smiled and held open her arms welcoming me. Sitting down she started to kiss me, first gently and then more forceful and sexual. Her body was still wet with other male’s sperm and when she pushed her tongue into my mouth the boy’s cum invaded my own mouth. Gradually I forgot about the others and responded more letting her unfasten my trousers and take out my cock. I kissed her tits and sucked her nipples then she began to force my head further down her body.

“Lick me!” she said in a loud breathless whisper.

She wanted me to lick out her dripping cunt, filled with someone else’s sperm – while they were still here to watch! This was different – this was a new experience – but the man seemed to know what I had wanted and uttered further words of encouragement. My shame and reluctance left me and as she lay back on the bed spreading her legs wide I let my face fall to see her well fucked pussy – then slowly began to lick and suck.

Her arousal built up – I felt her hips rise and fall – her breathing quickened – her hands guided the movements of my head between her legs. The audience had a good view and glancing up then around I was just about able to see her lustful smiling face then notice the other smiling faces of the males. The boy was still spent but the man was now recovering and caressed his growing cock. Another glance at my wife told me she delighted at this sight and watched as he brought his member back to life.

Lifting my head she commanded me, “Fuck me!”

Without question I stripped off my pants and plunged my cock into her cunt.

“Come here!” I heard her instruct the man.

A few seconds later I watched close up as she sucked another mans cock while I fucked her. She tired of this and told us to change over. Neither of us hesitated and as I looked wide-eyed while he slipped his dick into her I felt her draw me close and suck hard on my dick. Now she was really aroused and moaned and bucked and tried her best to make herself cum. The man used all the energy he had and pummelled into her like a jack-hammer. Eventually she screamed, for the man it was easier to hold back having spent his seed once already. The event caused me to shoot forth and she licked and sucked between her groans and moans.

Once again everyone sat back to recover – and once again I had to perform my chore – this time without urgency or prompt – I licked the fresh spunk from her vagina.

The time came for us to finish these games and my wife rose from the bed announcing she needed a pee. She gave me an unusual look then as she passed the boy her hand took hold of his and like a mother about to take her child a walk she led him out of the room. At the door she glanced back at me with a wicked smirk on her face. The man was not shocked like I but followed a few steps behind. What was she going to do now?

Following also I stayed behind the man who had now stopped outside the bathroom. My wife had entered – taking the boy with her. She made sure the door was left wide open for us to see and to my amazement the boy knew what was expected of him – he sat on the loo facing my wife – they had done this before! Now my wife was facing the boy with her back to us. Her legs moved apart to widen her stance and both her hands went between her legs – it was apparent she was holding open her cunt lips – just inches from the boy’s face.

“Open your mouth,” she quietly told him.

My cock began to twitch and heart thumped as I witnessed this unbelievable act from my wife. Like a boy about have a dental examination he obediently opened wide and waited for the hot pungent liquid to fill the cavity. The yellow piss streamed out and ran down his body, spitting out the contents of his mouth he sat and waited for more. My wife was seen to move slightly to direct her aim at various parts of the lads’ anatomy.

Now I could see more because the man had sunk to his knees behind my wife. He was actually now licking her arse and leaving her vagina free she put her hands behind her to pull her arse cheeks apart.

No sex act was apparently taboo to my wife and her friends.

She alternated, bending forward while the man tried to force his tongue up her anus to thrusting her groin forward letting the boy lick her last drops of piss from her cunt. It went on –and on – until finally she exploded into a very intense orgasm.

At the end, on our way out back to dress she simply said to me, “See – you’re not alone in liking to go down there and lick!”

After that day she seemed happier, letting me witness more than she had before. I grew to accept it and still didn’t question it being content to indulge in my own fantasies and fetishes. She occasionally brought men home with her, sometimes singly, sometimes more – and I watched – then joined in later. She took great delight in letting me witness a man take her from behind – and let him fuck her anally. Many times I would watch while she offered her arse into the air to be fucked while she sucked hard on another.

The pissing worked both ways too – once, when she had brought home two men she seemed to tire of the sex games going on and suddenly brought out a large plastic sheet. She announced what she thought she would find very arousing then sat on her knees while both men stood and pissed on her body and face. They didn’t ask her to open her mouth – but she did anyway!

Quin
Quin
1,860 Followers