Letters to the Editor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,840 Followers

So that’s how we conduct our life – sometimes I am included, sometimes not. She still does many things without me knowing or being there. Most of our friends who are willing have now fucked her and neighbours and local workmen usually know they are in for a treat if they get the chance. Her favourite sex situation by far is being gang-banged – the dirtier the better.

One man, one husband, can’t hope to satisfy that sort of appetite!

That was the end of the letter and the editor wiped the sticky white mess from his trouser front. Throughout his reading of the letter he had kept imagining his own wife with other men. How would he handle it – the thoughts seemed to be growing more and more frequent. He would find his dick had stood to attention and realise it was because he had been picturing his wife with another man. If all these letters were to be believed some unlikely women were prepared to do the most sexually outrageous things. Would, he wondered, his own wife need much tempting – and was he sure it hadn’t already happened?

Quin
Quin
1,840 Followers