Letters to the Editor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,867 Followers

“This is what it’s all about – being turned on by illicit sex,” said the girl.

Much to the surprise of her boss she slowly raised her skirt to her hips then sat beside him taking his cock in her hand.

“Now why don’t you enjoy reading your letters while I take care of the rest?” she whispered seductively.

Very slowly she moved her hand back and forth on his foreskin and aroused by the sight of her pussy lips protruding from the side of her panties he was in no mood to resist – he unfolded the next letter.

Dear Sir,

You might be interested in hearing this sexy story. My wife and I who are both 36 talked many times about her going with another man. In spite of the idea turning her on we never made it happen but both fantasised about it when we were having sex. My wife’s sister asked if she could send her son to stay with us while he sorted himself out at college and we agreed. He was always a bit of a softie and my wife still thought of her nephew as a little boy. He was eighteen but as we hadn’t seen him for ages we both didn’t realise how he’d grown. After a couple of weeks he settled in and one night I caught him eyeing up my wife as she bent to pick something up. That got my imagination going and I took a different view of him.

I told my wife I was worried what might happen when I was at work with her and a young stud alone. She laughed and said nothing was likely to happen with her nephew – he was her sisters little boy. I told her what I had seen and said what about having some fun and teasing him. She told me I was a pervert then laughed and dismissed it.

Over the next week though she began to flash a little bit when we sat watching T.V. together and got changed for bed earlier than usual so she could parade about in her night wear. It had the desired effect and the lad had to hide his bulge a few times. One night I had a play-fight with my wife and held her down, both of us knowing she was showing her panties to the boy. It turned her on and I groped and kissed her in front of him. He tried to cover his interest and excitement at seeing his aunt’s knickers but he became very uncomfortable and restless. When we went to bed she was rampant talking about how he was probably masturbating thinking of her. She admitted that the fact he was her young nephew made it more exciting. I told her that should she find an opportunity to carry it further she should take it.

Something which she hadn’t told me before was that on a couple of mornings he didn’t go to college and was in the habit of having a lie in bed. Having took an evening job it was his chance to recuperate his flagging energy so we didn’t mind. My wife told me she peeped round the door one day and she was sure he was playing with himself under the bedclothes. After that she spied on him and once caught him with just his underpants on and said he had quite a big bulge. I asked her if she would have liked to see it and she moaned a “Yeah” at me. When I asked her if she would play with it if she got the chance she went a little weird and told me fuck her – it was obvious where her thoughts were.

My wife’s spying had got me very turned on and I asked her make sure she told me if anything else should happen. She started to be more blatant with her clothes and let her gown fall open or leave buttons undone on her blouse. It was all building up and when I asked one day if anything interesting had happened she confessed that that morning when the boy was reading and she was pressing some clothes that she changed her skirt and top in front of him. She made it look casual and normal and quietly observed his reaction from the corner of her eye. He looked very interested so she purposely fiddled about before she put on some clothes. I almost came when she said she stood before him in just panties and bra. Then she said she had to go to our bedroom and bring herself off she was so turned on. After that she made a habit of being only partially dressed when he rose late in the morning. She pointed out to him it was accidental and apologised giving a long explanation that she was choosing clothes to go out in and couldn’t make her mind up – so she had longer to draw attention to herself and give him chance to ogle her.

Then one night when we were having sex and talking about him she seemed more aroused than usual. I pressed her and she told me that that morning he had gone for a bath and knowing he needed a towel she took one to him. Instead of passing it round the door and knocking she just walked into the bathroom. “He was standing there,” she said, “Naked, with his penis hanging down but not altogether slack – he has a big cock!” She pushed me on my back and grinded away fucking me – it had had an amazing effect on her. That night she asked me to fuck her three times in all – and I think she would have had more had I been able. I asked if she would go further with him if she could and she calmly admitted that she would, in spite of her being his aunt!

After we had dinner one evening the boy went out and she immediately told me she had something she wanted to tell me. I was nervous and excited wondering what she was about to say. When I inquired if it concerned her nephew and sex she nodded – the pace of my heartbeat doubled.

“This morning, he stayed in bed and I went to peep at him – his hand was moving about under the covers. It got me aroused but he noticed I was there and stopped. I pretended I was about to clean the upstairs of the house and said I was seeing if he was asleep. I didn’t want to wake him but I really needed to get on with my jobs. I said it was OK for him to stay in bed but I would have to come in and tidy his room. You see, I had a naughty idea – I was going to bend over for him and flash my panties – hoping that when I had gone I could peep through the door and he would want to wank. Before I started to clean I went back into the bedroom – and changed my clothes.”

I had to take out my cock when she told me this and sat back slowly pulling it. “Carry on!” I urged excitedly.

“Well, I put on a very short mini skirt and hold-up stockings – and a very low cut top.” Her voice faltered when she added, “But I didn’t put on any panties.”

I had to slow down my arm action before I exploded and fought to control my urge to fuck her.

“Are you not angry at me?” she asked.

“No! Just carry on with your story!” She looked at the state of my dick and reassured she sat near me and carried on. When she spoke the first sentence she slowly pulled up her skirt and slipped her hand down her panties to rub her clit. Even telling the story was making her sexually stimulated – but what was going to come next?

“I went back into his bedroom with the vacuum cleaner and began to clean the carpet. I saw him through the mirror a couple of times looking at me. I knew from his position he would be able to see the very tops of my legs even if I just leant forward a few inches. I moved my bum about and really teased him. I picked my time and – bent over low – showing him my bare backside. I saw he liked it and so I kept doing it – and I noticed his hand making movements under the covers. I was very aroused – I gradually moved the cleaner working backwards – until I was only inches from the edge of the bed – and his face – then I pretended to pick something up – I stood wider and bent right down.”

Her hand was working faster and she closed her eyes reliving the experience, moaning softly. Never before had I seen her like this – not so turned on.

“I was disappointed – I hoped he would touch me but he wasn’t brave enough. Eventually I had to stand up and I turned to him glancing at the bulge under the covers – he stopped moving his hand. How I wanted to him to fuck me!” she said, about to reach a climax.

The reality hit me – it wasn’t a game or fantasy any more – she was trying to seduce her nephew – her sister’s son. And she was going to do it with her husband’s knowledge – she was going to tell me everything!

“Stand up!” I said and turned her round quickly. I pulled down her panties and told her to bend forward. “I want to see what he saw – stand wider – open your legs!” She obeyed happily and said she was glad it turned me on and she didn’t need to feel guilty. “So you want to fuck your nephew – you want his cock?”

“Oh yes! Fuck me while I dream of it happening!” I pumped away at her. “He has a lovely big cock and I want to have it!”

Every night we created in our minds various ways and scenario’s where she would make her dirty fantasy come true and have sex with her young nephew. She decided that it would probably never happen because she couldn’t make the first move for chance he was so scared he told his mum and made a fuss - he was, after all, very timid. He certainly would be unlikely to make a play for her – even when her bare arse was inches from his face.

I told her that he would probably be hoping for a repeat performance with the vacuum cleaner the following week - until then the sexual tension grew for both of us. I came home from work that night eager to listen to her story. She had dressed as before and made the same excuse to enter his bedroom. She chatted to him a while letting him look down her front hoping to “Get him going” as she put it. She started to clean and he laid flat in bed pretending to be going back to sleep and closing his eyes. Again my wife made use of his reflection in the mirror and saw how he peeped and when he thought it safe rapid movements were seen under the covers around his midriff.

She became very turned on and pretending she was having difficulty cleaning behind a piece of furniture she stayed bent over and moved her legs as wide as possible to give him a better view between her legs. My wife told me he became very excited by this and thinking he was safe from detection he suddenly flung back the covers and treated her to the sight of watching him wank through the mirror. She let her hand roam under her skirt a she told me what a lovely thick cock he had and how she wanted it. With regret she told how when she decided to quickly turn and face him – hoping that would lead to them both cutting out the pretence – he “chickened out” and covered up.

He wasn’t quite sure if he had been caught or not and she was still too scared to mention it. He became bashful and after trying to appear casual my wife eventually left the room. She waited outside trying to build up courage to make a move. When she heard movement she hesitantly walked back into the room. He was out of bed and about to dress and was standing in just his Calvin Cline underwear. She could see the outline of his cock and testicles and he simply stood there stunned. His dick was erect and pointed upwards across the fold between leg and hip. She uttered something banal and for a long minute they stood transfixed by each other. There was a little small talk as she admired his lithe almost naked body and pictured herself licking and nibbling at his developing pectoral muscles. My wife attempted to turn the conversation and said things like, “You’ve grown up into a big boy.” Even though she tried to sound seductive he failed to respond in the way she had hoped. Eventually, she told me, she became brave enough to blatantly focus her gaze on his bulge and to her delight he didn’t rush to cover up. When nothing else happened and both became self conscious and uneasy she left the room.

Aroused and frustrated she waited downstairs for him. After making him a coffee he sat in the lounge and my wife joined him. Hoping to keep his interest she once again found excuses to bend over until eventually she sat across from him – letting her skirt ride high and leaving her legs slightly parted. From his eyes she knew he liked what he saw and partially covered his face to hide his blushes. My wife said she then threw caution to the wind – then she related the story to me.

“After a while I quietly said, “I hope I haven’t embarrassed you? I’ve just realised how much you can see up my skirt. I’m so used to being alone in the house I forget what I’m showing. Are you annoyed and disgusted?” He coughed to clear his throat and went bright red – a feeble “No, its fine,” was just about audible. “Anyway I don’t suppose looking at a woman my age will do much for a boy of your age – or did you enjoy looking?” He was lost for words so I carried on. “Did you like looking – it’s OK to tell me – it’s quite normal to admit getting excited at seeing a woman’s body?”

When he nodded it made me feel very excited, I then said with a laugh, “I’m not too old for you to find it sexy then – being your aunt and all?” He shook his head and fidgeted around in his seat. “That’s fine then – I don’t mind you looking – it’s nice to be admired by someone else after being married all this time.” When I finished saying that I stretched out a leg a little to let him see up my skirt again. I could hear his breathing getting heavier. “Like I said upstairs – you’ve become a big boy now – I got quite excited looking at you too – does that shock you?”

He struggled to find the words, “No – I don’t mind – I think you look alright – well, nice – and I’m glad you like me too. I’ve never seen an older lady being so – well, sexy and showing so much.” He hesitated, “I was scared you’d be mad when you saw me looking,” his said with a faltering voice.

I smiled and asked, “So you promise not to tell your mum how careless your aunt is when she bends over – and that sometimes she doesn’t wear any knickers?”

He stuttered and licked his dry lips before uttering, “I promise – not to tell anyone.” I felt in control now and very turned on knowing he wasn’t going to run away in fright. “Good – it’s only fun isn’t it – would you like me to give you a little treat and show you more?” I began unbuttoning my blouse and his eyes were on stalks when I pulled open my top and showed him my breasts. He gazed at me and blushed red again, “Are you OK or do you want me to stop?” He nodded and making sure I understood which question he was answering he almost shouted, “Its fine, honestly!”

When I had let him feast his eyes on me awhile while I chatted to him I looked for the bulge in his pants then seeing it had grown I said, “Come over here and sit with your favourite aunt.” He was reluctant so I said, “I know you have a big bulge in your pants – don’t be shy – come and sit next to me.” As he awkwardly walked over I felt so aroused I decided not to waste any more time – when he sat down I put an arm around him and taking his hand I placed it on my tits. “Go on – touch them if you want too.” He was scared but began to move his hand and gently squeeze and rub them a bit. Without making him more frightened I slipped my hand down to stroke his bulge. “You have a very nice cock – do you mind if I touch it?” I whispered softly and he did likewise, “No.” I carefully unzipped him and we both shook with excitement as I brought his penis out of his pants. It felt great and I had to slow myself down a bit – I started to kiss him as I gently pulled back his foreskin. I kept whispering to him what a lovely cock he had and made him promise again he wouldn’t tell his mum about his naughty aunt. He said he wouldn’t then I whispered to him to unclip my bra. His hands trembled and he struggled but when he finally managed it he squealed with excitement and delight when my bare nipples sprang into view. “Suck auntie’s tits – there’s a good boy!” I said and lifted my breast to his mouth. I let him spend ages just licking and sucking my nipples while I played with his cock.

I wanted him then so I told him to take off his pants and when he stood and obeyed I just yanked down his underwear and left him naked from the waist down. His dick stood pointing at the ceiling and I kissed him all over- including his knob-end. I slowly peeled off my shirt and let my bra fall away. He was almost whimpering – I stood next to him holding his cock and told him to unfasten my skirt. He shook as he did it and when it fell to the floor I stood back and let him see me in just my stockings. He made strange noises and had a manic look on his face. Very slowly I pressed myself to him and whispered, “Do you want to be a really wicked boy – and fuck your aunty?”

I held his buttocks and kissed him then I moved away and lay on the couch letting one leg overhang onto the floor. My pussy opened up and he couldn’t take his eyes off it – I guided him down on top of me and reached for his cock. “Good boy – put your lovely dick inside aunty - fuck me nice and slow!” I wrapped my legs round his body and kept him deep inside me.”

My wife rested for a moment before she finished her tale. “It was amazing – he made it last as long as he could and brought me to an orgasm. We laid there for a while after and he sucked on my tits and explored all my body, even sinking to the floor to see my vagina close up – he licked it a bit and wasn’t put off by the taste of his own sperm. Eventually he had to go to college for the afternoon – but when he came home for tea I did something else.”

Feeling a little jealous and put out now I asked what? “When he came into the kitchen watching me preparing our meal I looked at him standing there and after a few minutes I walked over to him. I pulled him nearer the table and sat down on a chair holding him in front of me. I unzipped him and took him in my mouth – I sucked him off and let him shoot into my mouth.”

For the next few weeks this became a regular occurrence. When I was at work or out my wife and her nephew would have sex – and she would give me the details later! They had sex in all positions and all rooms - she got him to fuck her doggy style and against the wall standing up. When he had a lie in bed she would wait while he was awake and join him under the covers. She admitted that sometimes they used our bed because they wanted more room. I was very jealous when she told me she sometimes went about her chores in just sexy underwear for his pleasure letting him “take her” when he was sufficiently aroused. Occasionally, when he was sat studying she would kneel down under the desk and take out his cock to suck him off. Most vexing of all was her confession that they liked to masturbate while watching each other which would end with either he licking her out or him directing his cum into her mouth while stood over her.

In front of me he kept up that silent moody attitude and looked as though butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth. I was ready to bring this to an end when he had to go back home anyway for the holidays. My wife was distraught at his leaving and when we said our goodbye’s for the first time she dropped any act and kissed him passionately in front of me. He put it down to her being upset and I agreed it was just a hysterical aunt. Life returned to near normal apart from her eagerness to relate and remember stories when we had sex. She was clearly missing him and was infatuated by him. We didn’t fight about it as I made no secret that listening to her exploits turned me on and I would even like her to let another man have his way with her. It was just that she seemed to be too attached to the boy emotionally – if it hadn’t have been her sisters son I would say she was “in love” with him. Our sex was great and she said that she wished we had been more adventurous years ago. Before I could interest her in tempting another man and take her mind off the boy she dropped a bombshell – he was coming back to stay with us for a few weeks!

Not her idea granted – her sister had asked that while was waiting for his own place which had been delayed would we take him again. The new term was starting and he was a bit stuck. Her sister said that it really wasn’t the place for a young boy as he was intruding in our privacy but he told her how much he had enjoyed his stay with us. Well, that was no surprise – he would say that wouldn’t he? The so called shy vulnerable boy had been fucking his aunt and having more sex than all of his friends put together.

Quin
Quin
1,867 Followers