Letters to the Editor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,867 Followers

“Is it all going to start up again with him?” I asked her.

“Probably – unless he has lost interest and got him self a girl friend. Before you ask – yes, I am looking forward to having sex with him again. Anyway, he’s only here for a few weeks then he’ll have other things to occupy his mind. I’m not likely to run off with him you know!”

That didn’t reassure me and when he arrived I was very cool toward him. For the first few days he was busy sorting out his flat with his mates and getting ready for the new term. My wife had a spring in her step and I noticed she dressed a little smarter. It all happened at the end of the first week and I’ll tell you the basics before this letter gets too long.

We were sat in watching T.V. and the lad came home and joined us. Telly was boring and I poured the drinks and we talked. The boy was more extrovert than his first visit and we got on better. We all became very relaxed and I started to picture them together. Now he looked quite harmless and thinking of how my wife had seduced him began to turn me on. I noticed too that because she was in his company she was beginning to desire him – instead of my usual jealousy I found the thought arousing.

Just like in the early days of his visit we fooled about and I pulled her down across the couch showing her legs off. When our eyes met we sensed each others arousal and knew we wanted something to happen. When I started to tickle her and asked for some help from the boy to hold her down she mouthed a silent thank you to me. Unlike before he made no bones about looking at her legs flailing about in the air and laughed along. Pretending to be scared of touching her he came along side of the couch and asked what he should do. As he was at her head I told him to hold her down and he took hold of her arms leaning his body over her but facing her feet.

“Shall we embarrass her?” I asked and slowly pulled up her dress. The boy was surprised and wondered how far I’d go – knowing more than he realised I exposed her panties and saying how ticklish her belly was I went even higher and uncovered the bare flesh of her navel. Her panties made a sexy sight being high cut and the soft material showed the outline of her labia. I glanced at the boy and saw how much he enjoyed the sight – I bet he wished I wasn’t present though. My wife put up an act struggling and pretending to go weak when I tickled her. Her head was almost in his lap and she managed to press against his crotch when she turned her face.

Gary, her nephew, secretly enjoyed the view of his aunt’s underwear and when I changed from tickling to caressing his excitement was obvious. My wife moaned softly as I slowly moved from her belly to the tops of her thighs carefully avoiding her vagina. She writhed a little and her face was now pressing into his very big bulge. Nervously he looked to see if I had noticed and looked unsure. “Unfasten her shirt Gary – let’s embarrass her even more. He was stunned by my instruction and stared at us both with a questioning look. “Let’s both enjoy the sight of your aunt’s sexy underwear – unbutton her blouse.” I knew if he obeyed I could entice him to do my bidding. For a second he was unsure – then he started to pop open her buttons. “How many?” he asked innocently. “All of them – you can join us in having a bit of fun – playing sexy games. It’s OK – your aunt wants you to – enjoy yourself.”

Young Gary undid her shirt and pulled it apart, I watched him closely as he stared at her breasts. My wife had now stopped struggling and lay with her eyes half closed enjoying the touch. I run my hand slowly over her panties and followed the crease of her cunt – the boy watched intently. Knowing she was in the wrong position to touch Gary I told her to sit up and sat her between us. I continued to finger her and invited Gary to play with her tits. My wife needed to speed things up – not waiting she pulled him to her and kissed him. He became scared of my reaction and looked at me confused – I said carry on and released my wife from my attentions and sat back to watch. She almost tore the boy’s trousers off and as he protested she said, “It’s OK Gary – your uncle knows.”

The boy was stupefied but my wife carried on and stripped off her top and bra. Removing his pants and underwear altogether she sank between his knees and began to suck him. His very well sized cock rose to the occasion and I felt comfortable about loosing my own clothing. Sitting by him in just my unfastened shirt I pulled back my foreskin and moved to the rhythm of my wife’s head.

I became aware that the boy was focused on another part of the scene other than his aunt giving him head – he was staring at my cock with an unusual expression. When I looked him straight in the eye instead of looking away he gazed right back at me. My wife now letting her fingers hold my dick pulled us together – she was going to put both in her mouth together. I had to turn toward the boy and him to me – then I felt his hand rest on my shoulder. I felt weird and saw that my wife had noticed our close proximity. She moved both cocks closer and the lad and I watched her as put both toward her mouth and licked.

Without warning she brought both ends together – cock rubbed against cock. I froze but the boy did something quite unexpected – he moaned and kissed me on the lips then pressed his naked body against mine! Before I could react his hand took my cock from my wife and he began to pump it vigorously. Sinking down to join her he gave it a quick suck and pointed it to my wife’s mouth. I started to rise and protest but my wife shouted, “No! Don’t stop this!” She rose up to face me and left the boy sucking me, saying again, “Let it happen – don’t stop it – let him suck you!”

Before I knew it she was beside me and he was licking her cunt while his hand wanked me. Every few seconds he would move and change to sucking my dick. I was speechless but noted that I still had a magnificent hard on. My wife moved my hand to her tits and kissed and caressed me – she was amazingly turned on by this unexpected turn of events. “Stand up Gary,” she ordered and the boy obeyed. Taking hold of his cock she guided him nearer and I thought she was about to suck him. Instead she offered it to my mouth, “Suck him!” she said to me. “No!” I shouted, “I’m not gay!” His voice cut through to me, “Maybe you’ll enjoy it anyway – I like both sexes – you might like bi.”

Well he certainly wanted me to take his cock. I didn’t think or rationalise – I just did it – curious what it would feel like I opened my mouth and my wife guided his cock into it. She began to masturbate him - and I began to suck and use my tongue. I felt myself become more enthusiastic and my wife loved it, moaning and sighing. “Let him come in your mouth,” she begged. I wasn’t sure but it came so suddenly I didn’t have time to react – I had sucked off our young nephew and my wife had helped and looked on.

Greedily she licked his spunk from my mouth and took his cock to drink any leftovers. It wasn’t over yet - he dropped to his knees and proceeded to suck me. Climaxing I held the boys head and he swallowed every drop – I had to admit I enjoyed the experience. I was reluctant to talk about it the next day and my wife didn’t press me. That evening when the boy arrived home from his night out he went straight upstairs. A few minutes later he came to join us – dressed in his bathrobe. When he sat down he opened his gown to reveal to us that he was naked – and was already sporting an erect penis. My wife said nothing – she stood and undressed – I watched them fuck and it was the most exciting thing I had ever witnessed.

He still calls to see us – but now instead of just watching I join in – he fucks my wife – and when watching his arse move up and down turns me on – I simultaneously fuck him! He loves visiting his favourite aunt and uncle.

Yours truly,

The editor became conscious of his hips slightly bucking and the secretary quickened her pace. Without warning she dropped to the floor and closed her mouth round his hot dick. Holding her head he let things take there natural course and when he felt the sap rising he burst forth into her willing mouth. Greedily she sucked and slurped, not wasting a drop.

Now the young man could see another reason why the letters had been stored in the office!

Quin
Quin
1,867 Followers