Letters to the Editor Ch. 07

Story Info
Wife pleases hubby's friends.
9.7k words
4.37
158.1k
27
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers

It had been a week since the editor had enjoyed the attentions of the young secretary and though he felt a little self conscious in her presence while trying to maintain a correct working relationship he hoped she would ask to join him after hours again.

It was while he was getting ready to leave one evening that she walked into his office and stood looking very seductively at him

"I wondered if you wanted to stay behind for a while and do a little research – read about how some people choose to amuse their-selves."

The editor smiled at her turn of phrase and gave the proposition some thought. Feelings of guilt about his wife consumed him but nevertheless he suggested they should sit and have a drink until they were sure that everyone else had left the building. It was his intention to take the opportunity to question her further about the letters. Waiting while she was relaxed he fired off the first question.

"I was wondering – did you sometimes stay behind for our owner besides the last editor?"

The girl smiled, "And why do you want to know that? It's not a question you should be asking – why should I answer – would you want me to tell people about staying behind for you?"

The editor admitted she had a point and didn't press her but was taken aback when she moved across to his knee.

"Actually, our boss told me you're OK so to answer you're question – yes – I stayed behind for "overtime" when the owner asked me. Before you ask me the next question that's in your head – yes – sometimes I stayed behind with the two of them – together. Does that shock you?"

The editor was taken off guard and didn't know how to reply – the girl continued.

"It pleased the two elderly men to sit and read the letters while I poured drinks and "helped" them enjoy their little pastime. They liked me to show off my body for them then sit by them while I played with them. Just like you and I did the other night – they got aroused with the letters and I was here to enhance their pleasure. Sometimes I just sat and read the letters – and they would watch me."

By way of demonstration to illustrate what she meant her hand dropped to hitch up her skirt and he watched amazed as her fingers went between her thighs and she began to masturbate her-self.

"If you want to know more – you'll have to read me a letter!" she said with a dirty laugh.

The editor began to go along with her game and raising her from his knee he went to the cabinet and selected a letter at random. Turning around he was greeted by the sight of the girl, now without panties and sat in a chair with one leg draped over the arm showing her open vagina. The fingers of one hand stoked her sex-organ while the other gently squeezed her nipples that were now on show beneath her pulled up bra and sweater.

"Now it's your turn to please me – read to me and turn me on," she purred. "Take out your cock – read the letter to me – and make me come!"

Looking across at her he wanted to forget the letter and just fuck her – but this was her game – she was making the rules. As he began to read the girl's eyes half closed and a smile came across her face.

Dear Sir,

I have read in your magazine articles about men watching their wives. I began to get an urge to watch mine shortly after we married. We were both in our early twenties and very naïve and inexperienced. Being young most of our friends were still single and we tried to keep casual, inviting groups over to our new home to simply hang around playing music and things. A couple of my friends came over quite regular and we would be up very late, especially at weekends. Often we would have too much to drink and the fooling about would get a bit silly or over the top. My wife was always sensible and found it hard to let her hair down but she didn't really complain much.

A couple of times, late at night the four of us would be alone and the drink made me want to kiss and grope my wife – sort of medium petting instead of heavy petting.

She protested sometimes and slapped me but then she would say something like, "OK – To shut you up I'll give you a kiss."

The others would watch us on the couch cuddling and kissing. That's when I noticed how much it turned me on thinking about my wife letting other men watch her- fantasy soon took over.

Sue wore short skirts and smock-like summer dresses that were in fashion at the time, the sort that rode up easily when she stretched her arms. I looked for opportunities to pull her onto my knee in front of the boys knowing that they would probably be able to see her panties if I "helped" her dress ride up. Only once did she mention this and said, "Let me go – they can see up my skirt!" but she didn't protest too much. Once I was having a pretend argument with her in front of my mates and started to tickle her causing her legs to flay – the boys got a good view of her underwear.

I was becoming more and more fixated by the idea of displaying my wife to others. One night when we three lads had been watching a porn film my wife came from upstairs and joined us for a drink. We men were all aroused and the conversation turned to sex. I put an arm around my wife and started to kiss her neck and cheek and when I kissed her lips I let my hand settle on her breast. As usual she protested but only feebly and when I noticed how much the lads were aroused it made my chest pound with excitement. I tried to push it as far as I could but even though she let me touch her tits a bit she resisted when I tried to run my hand along her thigh.

I told her that we were very selfish, sat here kissing when the others had no girlfriends. Several jokes were made about this and after a few witty comments I suggested she should let them have a little kiss. My wife said a definite no and I spent the next half hour trying to change her mind. It was all in good humour and fun and she laughed along too saying she wasn't a piece of meat.

After asking her jokingly, "What are friends for?" the others appealed to her compassionate nature.

"Oh, you poor boys – having no women!" she teased.

Just about to give up before it got tedious I asked her once more, "Go on – won't you let them have just a little kiss – nobody loves them?"

Unexpectedly she said, "OK – If it's only to shut you all up!"

There was a seat to her left on the couch and my heart beat faster as the boys excitedly fought on who would be first to kiss my wife. I thought of the sex film we had just watched and wondered for the first time the obvious question. Did my friends often dream about what it would be like to fuck my wife – and would they if they could? I was amazingly excited as one of them, Fred, moved to sit next to her. He wasted no time in putting her arms round her and drawing her near he gave her a very passionate kiss. I was almost overcome with jealousy especially as the kiss went on for far longer than I had expected. Also, her arms had gone round his neck and she was responding and holding him in a very sexy way.

I stayed silent and tried to keep smiling as they eventually broke apart and with a little bashfulness made an amusing comment before Fred rose to swap places with our other friend, . The look on my wife's face told me she had enjoyed it and she welcomed Jim, holding out her arms for him. She seemed to respond even more and the way she caressed his head sent a weird feeling cut through me. Only people who experience it can describe the feeling – jealousy, shock, betrayal – mixed with excitement, sexual arousal, the sight of seeing your wife performing the taboo of letting another man touch her sexually – because it wasn't a friendly kiss – it was sexual – and I was the instigator.

There was an uneasy feeling in the room after that and I could tell my friends leered at my wife in a different way. I wondered whether we would all be embarrassed in the morning but remembered that, being really sober, my wife couldn't blame the drink. When my wife excused herself to go to bed the guys didn't miss the chance to offer her a goodnight kiss, something they hadn't done before.

"We may as well now that we've already ravished you with our lips!" laughed Fred.

Sue made no comment but waited while the first one took hold of her and kissed her. When they had both had their turn she seemed reluctant to leave and I noticed how more than once her gaze focused on the crotch area of my friends.

I was by now feeling as horny as hell and even though I still had mixed feelings my cock was rock hard and my stomach churned with excitement. Seeing my wife being touched and kissed had given me a fix – it was like a powerful drug.

I wanted to rush after her and question her about it like, "Has it turned you on? Did it make you want to have sex?" "Do you want more?"

I wondered what I would do if she said she wanted to go further – the thought took my breath away. On top of this the lads kept making comments as we talked and had another drink about what a great wife I had and what fun she is. When they got through the polite comments and knew I wasn't offended it changed to what a nice figure she had and how sexy she is.

Jim made my heart pound when he said, "And what a great kisser she is too!"

Maybe she had responded more than I thought.

It seemed all our thoughts were elsewhere and we didn't notice the time – until my wife stuck her head round the door and asked, "Are you staying here all night?"

We all mumbled on about not realising the late hour and finishing our drinks when my wife went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. Coming back to stand in the doorway she said she may as well drink it here but as she hadn't intended staying down she hadn't put her gown on. A flush of excitement again passed through me as I had a lewd thought.

"It doesn't matter, come and sit down a second while the lads finish their drink."

She stepped into the room and even though her night-clothes aren't particularly revealing there was something quite arousing about the situation – and the lads thought so too! She wore a little silky blouse with matching silky shorts. When she stood in the right light I realised just how see-through they were. All eyes were agog as she sat next to me on the couch to sip her water.

After delaying their departure as much as they could while they ogled my wife Fred said, "Ah well – time to go."

It was then that I blurted out, "Yes – but I suppose you expect a goodnight kiss from Sue?"

The atmosphere was electric and after a mere three seconds silence Sue protested, "Oh no – not again – it's way past bedtime!"

I noticed that as she spoke her hand was already putting down the glass – then my breath went from my body as she said, "Go on then – but be quick – it's late!"

She clearly was going to allow more than just a rapid peck on the cheek, apart from the telling comment instead of standing and offering her cheek she stayed sat on the couch. She wanted the guys to kiss her "properly." My feelings were indescribable as I watched one then the other kiss her and let their hands roam as much as they dare. As they changed places we all saw how her nipples had become erect and how aroused she looked. Jim even let his hand fall onto her bare thigh and she didn't knock him away – that was more than she had ever allowed me to touch her in company! Her eyes closed and it was just like watching a couple having foreplay before sex – it certainly wasn't a goodnight kiss from a friend.

So that's what started it off, as the weeks passed there were little incidents and opportunities whereby by friends found a chance to give my wife a kiss and let their hands stray a little bit. She still went through the routine of sometimes pushing them away or saying no but she always let herself be talked into "letting my mates have a little kiss and cuddle" – usually after a drink. Even when it was during the day there were still sexual overtones as they were now in the habit of always giving her a quick kiss goodbye. It was this slow build up over many weeks that caused me to fantasise while masturbating and think of her with other men until it became an obsession. Sometimes I encouraged her to kiss other men friends on the excuse it was their birthday or something. Slowly she seemed to drop her protests but still didn't let things go too far.

One Saturday night when we didn't want to bother go out I suggested we stay in and get a takeaway then casually mentioned if I should invite our two main friends over. She said OK but thought they would have plans as they were single guys and it was Saturday. I made the call and she seemed pleased that we would have company and she wondered if we should get a video. I said yes but we would play it by ear as sometimes we had a good time just talking and playing a game. Off she went to change into something "tidier" and when I happened to see her choice of clothes I was shocked. Every woman probably has something in the back of her wardrobe that she doesn't wear – because it's too tight and small and they haven't yet thrown it out. This applied to the little dress she had got out to wear. As I looked at it I distinctly remembered her comments from months ago when she last tried it on.

"I can't possibly wear this it's far too short and tight. It hardly covers my bum! Anyway, it's too tight round the bust – the buttons keep popping undone. I couldn't go out in public wearing that – it would almost be an offence every time I bent or moved."

So why the hell had she taken it out to wear now? My heart pounded with all those mixed feelings and I felt excited and sick at the same time – my penis became very hard!

I waited downstairs wondering whether to say anything but that strange feeling came over me and when she finally walked into the room I drew in breath sharply. The dress came just below her panties and it was very tight indeed. It was a patterned summer dress buttoned down the front and made from very thin material – only the colours help disguise how sheer it was. Her bust seemed twice as big due to a well fitted bra accentuating her cleavage. My cock throbbed when she sat down and attempted to smooth down her dress – there just wasn't any spare material to pull down. She asked me to get a couple of drinks and as I passed one to her I realised that anyone in front of her could see the white triangle of cloth that was her panty crotch.

She looked calm and relaxed so we both settled down to a cosy evening in with our drinks. I was fighting the urge to fuck her there and then when the doorbell rang and our friends arrived. Sue went to answer and when I watched her bum moving through the room I knew what would go through my mate's heads when they saw her. There were voices, greetings, but by the time they followed her into the room they fell silent, their eyeballs on stalks. She offered them a drink and we all watched as a glimpse of her bottom cheeks was displayed to us when she stretched her arm into the drinks cabinet. We sat there for a while chatting and trying not to make it obvious we were looking for that odd careless movement of her legs.

The evening wore on and when she paid a visit to the bathroom Fred actually thanked me thinking I had laid this on for them!

"What a sexy sight she is!" agreed Jim.

That comment and their undisguised arousal made me want to indulge even more in my favourite fantasy. When Sue came back we chatted again and then I suggested putting on a video. All agreed and I became very excited at what I had planned but Sue then said no, we should eat first. I grew very impatient waiting for everyone to finish eating then I noticed that as Sue had to use both hands and couldn't cover her lap the guys were having a better view of her panties – then I nearly choked – when I noticed she had taken her pantyhose off.

She saw me looking and said, "It seemed a little hot in here so I took my tights off."

The attention she drew to her legs made everyone fidget around to hide their bulges.

As I finally put on the video I realised this was a risk – it was a porn film. Normally she always left us to it and found something else to do when we watched a blue film so I hoped tonight she would stay. The boys looked rather surprised when the film started and Sue groaned and complained.

"Well I'm not going upstairs and sitting alone on Saturday night so aren't you going to change it?"

My heart sank but I suggested we should see how it develops – I had simply made a mistake and picked up the wrong film.

It was a cracking film, very dirty but well made. All of us shifted around as we quietly watched the action. Sue offered to fill our glasses and the attention was back on her as she flashed a little more panties. As she sat back down she made no attempt to adjust her clothing, she was totally relaxed and didn't care that her panties were on view even from the side. The white material stood out in the dimmed room and it was clear that both men preferred looking at my wife than the film. We began to chat more and my wife, now more animated caused the buttons of her dress to pop open. It was a sexy sight and I felt very comfortable in the privacy of my own home letting my friends enjoy her charms. She was, as usual sat by me while the two men sat across from us. I decided to see if I could make it more interesting.

I told my wife how sexy she looked and said she ought to give me a kiss. I put my arm around her and we went through the routine of protest and pushing away. As she pretended to struggle her dress rode even more up – it may as well have been round her waist and just her little panties covered her slit. She finally let me kiss her and I turned her slightly letting her bum face the boys. I could almost hear their heavy breathing and read their thoughts. I became a little passionate to give me a chance to pull on her top and cause more buttons to come undone – then I eased her back into the seat so we could all admire the sight. Most of her upper buttons were now unfastened to show her bra and she had simply given up trying to pull her dress down. She quite happily allowed us to admire her form and calmly resumed chatting. As I watched the reaction of my friends I became more and more turned on as they ogled and leered at her.

The way my wife moved her leg made me feel even more excited as it made her panties fold into her slit. As she moved about freely showing most of what she had my friend's arousal was building up to fever pitch. Now, if I could get her to let them kiss her! I gently pulled her to me and once again gave her a passionate kiss and felt her tits a little. She didn't complain so it was safe to make my next move.

"I need another drink – come here Fred and take over while I have a rest!"

For a second he couldn't believe his luck and as he approached the couch only then did I let her go for fear she would put a stop to my trick. She mumbled a protest and pretended to be outraged but as Fred sank beside her I noted how she held her arms in a welcoming position. He was nervous about kissing due to the state of her dress – it was more blatantly sexual.

My wife spoke up, "It's a bit early for the usual goodnight kisses."

"They aren't goodnight kisses!" I said pointedly but quietly.

Both made a nervous laugh and as Fred's eyes managed to pull away from her nipples I looked on excited as their mouths came together. I sat in a chair and nervously watched. At first they were restrained but gradually they both began to respond to each other. Both cast an occasional glance at me but I just gave a reassuring smile. Sue started to move about more between Fred kissing her lips then neck. Every time he kissed her neck she stretched out a leg giving Jim an unrestricted view between her legs. Jim looked left out aroused but annoyed he was missing out. He also unsettled me as I didn't want him to see how much I was really enjoying watching. I beckoned to him and indicated he should sit on the other side of the couple.

Quin
Quin
1,854 Followers