Letters to the Editor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Join in!" I mouthed silently to him.

If he was part of it and busy I could secretly rub my cock whilst I watched.

Fred stopped thinking I had called a halt and looked first at Jim then me.

"Carry on – it's only Jim wanting a turn too!"

I tried to sound flippant and calm hoping no one had decided things were getting out of hand. I waited for my wife to complain and was thrilled when she simply turned her head to Jim and let him kiss her. Fred now had the chance to admire her body from close up and looked hard between her legs. He wasn't sure what to do with his hands and I became very excited when one rested on her thigh. Sue was becoming more turned on and responded to their touches with more abandon. When I saw Fred pulling apart her dress and touch her breast I had to hold my cock. I had never before felt so excited – she actually moved to accommodate him – then his head went down to kiss her tits. I was trembling and could hear my heart pounding. As I secretly masturbated my two friends groped and kissed my wife and the way she was moving about made it apparent she liked it. The two stopped for a rest and examined every inch of her body, her dress was now literally round her waist and one man ran his hand over her knickers and rubbed her belly. They were not shy now of feeling her tits and tickling her nipples – and she was not shy about displaying her body!

If they had carried on touching and kissing it would have been OK but Jim spoilt it – he tried to slip his hand down her pants and she wasn't ready for that – it was a step too far. She called a halt and sat up giving him a slight telling off. She was back to being sensible Sue and though she wasn't mad she fastened her buttons and the excitement was lost. Nothing more was said but the goodnight kisses were very brief. I wondered for days after what would have happened if we had taken it slower.

Naturally I discussed it with Fred and Jim who apologised profusely – he had got too carried away, he said. Over the next weeks when the subject came up I suggested that maybe if I hadn't have been there she might not have stopped him. They tried to reassure me that my wife would be faithful and wouldn't even allow a kiss if I wasn't there. We talked about it and one night I said why don't we find out? If they were left alone with her we could see how far she would go. They didn't like the idea but I convinced them that if she was tempted to stray too far I wouldn't cause trouble – after all we were good friends and, I asked, had I ever been mad before?

Reluctantly, they said they'd think about it and to pacify them I told them that I would bet she would let them feel her tits, maybe get them out and maybe, if they were any good at seducing they would get to feel her outside her knickers. There was a remote chance she might play with their cocks a bit.

Jim asked a relevant question, "Which one of them should try it on with her?"

Both, I told him – just like the night at my house.

Then he asked, "What happens if she lets it go even farther and everyone gets too carried away to stop?"

Now I had to put up or shut up – nothing happens, I answered – they have a good time and I lose my bet!

"But we bet that she will stay faithful and settle for no more than a kiss!"

I ignored their last comment. The prospect of Sue letting them both fuck her disturbed me – would she – if I wasn't there? She was prepared to show her body and let them have a feel in front of me. She dressed to turn them on so she must have thought about sex with them – I wondered. Maybe she wouldn't let them do anything.

The time came around, it was planned they would find an excuse to visit and I would be out.

"The guys are coming round to watch a video of the match. Jim's VCR is broken and Fred's family want to watch a film so I said they could watch it here."

She was happy for that to happen and when the night came I told her I would be out. As I don't follow football it wasn't suspicious and I had a good reason.

"Look after them won't you? Give them a beer and something to nibble."

The plan was that I would sneak back and having left a small gap in the curtain would spy on them. Until that is things warmed up and Fred would make an excuse to go to his car and open the door. I would creep into the house and get to watch through a gap in the door. If she came out I would have time to dash under the stair – if I didn't knock anything over it would work with minimum risk. When I fully realised that I could find myself spying on two men having sex with my wife I grew scared. Even letting them kiss and touch her with me not there would mean she had a secret side to her sexuality. It could not be a romantic infatuation if she let two men touch her together – it would mean she wanted more sex.

Suddenly it hit me – what a silly situation I had got myself into! All the talk of betting how far she would go was nonsense. My friends must have realised that what I really wanted was to see them with Sue – because it was a sexual kink of mine. Perhaps they had said to each other, "He wants us to fuck his wife!" I felt now that fantasy had taken over from real life and I had gone too far.

It was in the plan that I should drive around or go for a drink because nothing much would happen in the first hour – they would watch the match and look for a chance to get Sue to join them. So it was that I had time to think and made my way back at a much earlier time leaving the car down the street and deciding to have a quick peep before announcing my return home. If Sue had adjusted the curtains the plan would never have worked anyway which made me feel even dumber. I quietly approached the window and saw the lads watching the screen – all was normal. Then Sue appeared, she was dressed in her usual style with a button down summer dress and I watched as she gave out cans of ale to the lads. Then with a glass of spirits for herself she perched herself on the arm of a chair and watched the screen with them occasionally chatting.

Normal, as I said - except for a couple of minor details! I noticed when she moved that it was obvious she was braless – when she shifted position I saw that the bottom buttons of her dress were undone which meant she was showing plenty of bare thigh as she perched cross-legged on the arm. Sometimes she did this when she had just bathed and threw something on quickly but never when we had company. Her tits wobbled about under the thin material which didn't go unnoticed by my mates. A little conversation took place then Sue rose and sat between the boys. She didn't like football – so you can imagine what I thought her motive was – she hadn't wasted any time. With the guys not expecting me back so early watching this would be interesting to say the least!

I hadn't a good view, seeing not much more than their heads but I could see enough. After a minute Fred put his arm around Sue and she turned her head for him to kiss her. A dozen different feelings rose up in me and I began to tremble. Jim then reached for the remote and stopped the tape then, he appeared to half turn toward Sue and his movements told me his arm was reaching toward her. He seemed to be playing with her breasts. For a while I watched and though my view was limited I could tell that she let them take turns to kiss her and had at least let them unfasten her dress. Then, to my horror she rose – and standing in front of them she turned toward them so that I too could see her plainly. Her dress was opened to her navel and her bare tits hung out over the material – then she began to undo the rest. Quite deliberately she undid her dress and let it fall from her shoulders – she was naked save for a tiny pair of lacy panties that once she had reserved for the bedroom, in fact it was just a piece of string with a triangle of see-through material. Her few wispy pubic hairs could even be seen from my view point.

I bit on my hand as I saw Jim's hand reach and touch her pussy, gently stroking her labia. Then she turned and again sat between them – their movements telling me almost everything. I was dumbfounded then when her head disappeared from view for a couple of minutes I pictured her giving Fred oral sex. Did she have their cocks out? I wanted to know! Shaking with emotion I was at the end of my tether when Fred was seen to look at his watch and a little flurry of activity broke out. He had realised it was time for me to appear and they were pretending nothing had happened. They had all fooled me – my wife was dressing so she was part of this betrayal. And I thought I was the manipulator! Now I'd never know how far this had gone – they would talk their selves out it and deny most of it saying they knew I was there and were merely winding me up. If I didn't challenge them they would let me watch for hours and lead me to believe that she couldn't be tempted. I would be the complete fool – unless!

Before Fred came outside as planned I stepped away from the house and took out my cell phone.

"Hello!" I said to my wife, "I might be a bit later than I said, are the guys still there?" I listened to her reply and then asked to speak to Fred, hoping I would sound convincing.

"Listen, something has come up and I need to be elsewhere. Has anything happened yet?" He gave a definite no then I continued. "Well, listen Fred – can we call the little game off – I've had second thoughts and it's a bit out of line anyway – can we just forget it?"

I listened while Fred told me he thought it best and how neither he nor Jim was comfortable with it anyway. I told him to finish watching the match and have some more beer and that as it would be late when I got back I would see them another day. Their relief in my not coming home made them not notice any flaw or hesitation in my story – they couldn't believe their luck. Now I went back to the window and cursed as I had to make do with such a limited view. However there was no way I could open the door without someone hearing, my key was useless. I saw them resume their drinks and chat and told myself that at least I would find out just how far this had gone.

They began to relax and after having obviously discussed my phone call Jim stood by my wife and kissed her. Fred seemed thoughtful and he rose to leave the room – ever the cautious one he was coming out to check. He hesitated then walked toward the gap in the curtain – he was going to cut off any chance of me spying. Jim was still kissing my wife as I bolted away and hid between the garage and house. Sure enough Fred came out and looked around – he was suspicious. He looked up and down the street and checked the garden – I sat watching and cursing his carefulness has he had now scuppered my plans. Unexpectedly he then walked out of the garden and into the street itself to check around. I was a hair's breath of being caught when he passed me. He walked to his car and gave me an opportunity – if the door was open I could creep in without anyone knowing. What the hell – if I got caught so what – it was my house and they where the guilty ones! I just wanted more evidence.

It worked and I hid under the stair. I waited until Fred returned and from the tone of the chatter I could tell they where beginning to settle down and feel confident I wasn't about. I crept from my hiding place and checking my escape route I tiptoed toward the door hoping it wasn't closed too much. On the hinge side between door and frame was sufficient gap to see into the room. Low music drowned any small noise or heavy breathing.

My wife walked from drinks cabinet to couch with drinks then back again. Her dress was fastened but when Fred said, "Come and sit down," she put down her drink and once again unbuttoned it fully. She did it teasingly with a smile on her face but this time left it hanging on her shoulders. Her tits were on view again and picking up her glass she swayed from side to side to the music making them bounce. Now they felt completely safe and I was about to see just how much she was prepared to do.

Fred made a few comments then when she remained standing he rose and danced about with her. I heard my wife ask him – "Why don't you take something off?"

He laughed and asked what, she pointed to his trousers.

"Why don't you show me something I can admire?"

I watched her sway about and sip her drink with a very lewd look on her face as Fred stripped off his trousers. He was standing with his back to me as I watched what my wife did next.

Her free hand extended and she commented, "Take these off too!"

I knew her hand was in his underwear touching his dick but his shirt tail covered my view. Jim, whistled and said, "Wow!" She held her drink as she slowly masturbated Fred while Jim watched.

"What about me?" Jim asked after a while.

She told him to get undressed and as he tore off his pants she handed him her drink to put down for her. When Jim straightened up Sue's hand was already on his cock. So here was my wife wanking my two mates at the same time!

Her look told me how much she was turned on and she groaned as they both played with her tits. With a particularly loud moan she suddenly sank to her knees. My God, I thought, she was sucking them both together. I couldn't see until Jim shifted slightly to one side then the sight of my wife with a hard cock filling her mouth made me almost scream. She sucked on one then the other and tried to fit them both in her mouth at the same time – then she stood up quickly. I thought I had been spotted but she had other plans. She slowly peeled off the little panties and standing naked apart from the unfastened dress she told Jim to sit on the edge of the couch.

She bent down and as Fred moved away she shouted, "No! Fuck me from behind."

Bending low she got on her knees and took Jim's cock in her mouth at the same time lifting her buttocks high into the air. Fred now turned side on to me and I saw his cock pointing at my wife's arse.

As he manoeuvred it into her I heard my sex-mad dirty slut of a wife say, "Yes! That feels great – push harder. Give me your cock – fuck me!"

They all worked away, her sucking and bucking her hips and the men filling her holes. I don't remember who came first it was a blur but eventually all were satisfied. Once I had to hide again while they had a need to visit the bathroom. When I went back to my spot none had dressed and they sat together on the couch and talked with a drink. From time to time she was fingered or her tits sucked and while one enjoyed her mouth when he regained a "hard-on" the other was treated to having her straddle his lap while he bounced her up and down on his cock. I had then a good view and will never forget the look on her face and the way her tits bounced up and down. Neither will I forget the animated and vocal way she had sex – something she didn't do with me.

It's hard to explain why but after all that I didn't confront them. A couple of months passed when I suspected they did more behind my back on several occasions but I said nothing. When we were all together I still encouraged her to give the lads a "snog" and she still complained before finally giving way. They felt her tits a bit but made sure they didn't go too far. I asked myself if it was worth losing my friends and marriage for if I made a fuss and admitted that it was really my fault for encouraging it. Secretly when alone and thinking of what I had witnessed I always found myself turned on and masturbated to the pictures in my head. Seeing my wife undress made want to fuck her and looking up her skirt made me imagine what other men would want to do with her.

Eventually they didn't come round much anymore. Partly it was probably guilt but then Fred found a girl of his own so Jim began to go about with a different crowd. I wondered if my wife missed her extra sex but she seemed happy. At the risk of boring you with more detail I will quickly tell you how it all came out into the open.

A man I had started to do business with came round several times a week. He was late middle aged and always made comments about my wife.

"If I was a younger man I would take her off your hands." Or, "What a sexy wife – hey Sue, do you want to make an old man happy?"

It was all taken in good humour and she laughed at the attention. A familiar effect was beginning to manifest itself in my head and my groin. I started to tease her and coax her a little.

"Why don't you make the old fool happy and give him a flash?"

She joked about it but was reluctant. Then one day she dressed a little sexier and flashed her panties a bit intentionally. When he had gone I kissed her and said that was quite fun – I enjoyed it – why don't you do more. She said nothing but over the next few visits she let the man see more of her body and dressed to thrill him. One day she entered the room wearing a silky housecoat and pretended not to notice that it had fallen open revealing black stockings and suspender belt with those little panties I knew so well. Her nipples peeped over her half-cup bra and she calmly chatted to the man giving him lots of time to enjoy the view.

She would never admit how much it turned her on but when I asked if she still had that very short dress she quietly nodded and smiled. The next time the man came round he hardly disguised his arousal as he ogled my wife. She teased like hell and bent over for him and sat with legs ajar – her tits were almost uncovered. Eventually he took to giving her a peck on the cheek which as before became longer every time. I told her to let him have a bit of fun and get him to touch her more. She refused and said she couldn't do it but didn't mind letting him look.

Over the next week or so she allowed him to feel her breasts for an instant and sat with legs apart showing her panties. The guy told me one day that he hoped I wasn't getting mad at him but my wife really turned him on. I took a while to explain that it was OK looking at my wife if he was discrete and kept it quiet. He asked what she felt about it and I told him she liked a little fun. He reassured me he could be trusted and was like a little boy at Christmas. He thought it great that he could look openly and that no one minded. I told him he would have to come round one evening instead of the day – it would be more intimate and relaxed.

Meanwhile I talked about it to my wife and said again that I liked to watch her flash and why didn't she do it more openly for him. She said no again but then agreed to go just a little of the way – I got her to admit that it excited her too. The man came round a few times and when she sat wearing a short skirt I asked her in front of him to pull it up a little. The man nearly choked on his drink and looked wide eyed as she slowly raised the hem.

"Go on – he won't tell anyone – give him a thrill."

She didn't speak but pulled her skirt right up over her panties. She sat like that all night and even took off her top and asked the man if he liked her new bra.

That led to her giving him a little show every time he came round and wearing sexy underwear to show him. On night she bent over and let him playfully smack her bum. Another time she was dressed in a housecoat and let it fall to show him black Basque and black stockings. Yet another visit she wore just pantyhose and no panties and allowed me to pull up her skirt to show the man. I got her to take it off and sit down across from him. I told her how much I enjoyed what she did and wanted her to go further. She didn't say no this time so when the guy came round after we had done our business and had a drink I waited while my wife was standing and took hold of her. I opened her shirt and finding the button holding her skirt up I popped it open and let it fall to the floor.

Her underwear was see-through and sexy and as I turned her to face the man I asked him, "Would you like her to sit on your knee like this?"