Letters to the Editor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stammered and coughed and said of course if she would want to. My wife then let me guide her to his lap and sit her down.

"Let him have a kiss and feel your body – he's been tortured by only being able to look."

The expected protest didn't come and the man slowly built up confidence to run his hands over her body and feel her silky underwear. Now I was getting what I wanted – I sat with my drink and watched.

"It's OK – kiss her if you want," I told him.

He did so and made it very long and passionate. His hands began to wander and one settled on her tits. She started to respond and wriggled about over his bulge.

"Take her bra off," I said slowly.

I was now touching my cock and really turned on. She resisted a little then let him unclip it pulling it away.

Her tits where now in front of his face, "Have a suck and lick if you want," I said.

His lips went down to suck and she automatically held his head and even moaned a bit. For an hour he played and got as far as rubbing between her legs and moved her about on his dick, though he never took it out. Her tits were tender with his eager lips sucking and licking.

Later she wouldn't admit how much she was turned on but I knew if I hadn't been present she would have let him fuck her. That's when I decided to spill the beans – for a purpose. The afternoon of his next visit I told her how aroused I was about seeing her with my business friend.

"I want you to go all the way with him – I want to watch him fuck you!" I whispered in her ear.

She spent ten minutes refusing and saying I was perverted and a little fun was one thing but no way could she do that. She was a married woman and the man was old enough to be her father.

"You can do that – I know about Fred and Jim – what you did!"

She sank down in a chair with shock but didn't deny anything. I related most of the events and when I told her I had seen her sucking one whilst being fucked with the other she buried her head in her hands. "You told them what you wanted – two at once – so don't tell me you can't do this – or call me perverted! I'm going to let you have even more cock – but I want to watch."

After a while she recovered enough to ask me, "Do you really like to watch me that much?"

I answered yes then she said, "If you saw the way I got Fred and Jim to have me and how dirty I was I suppose you must like it – you're still here and want to watch me again."

"Yes," I said, "I want to watch you being dirty with our friend – even if he is old enough to be your dad. I want you to please me by getting him to fuck you while I watch. Be as dirty as you like!"

She thought about it and seemed amazed that no trouble had been caused by her unfaithfulness. I didn't press her for an answer but just mentioned that our friend would be coming round on Friday night – she had two nights to decide. Nothing more was said and when Friday came round we were both very anxious, but for different reasons.

Just before he was due she came up to me, "How do you want me to play this then?"

She was going to do it – I restrained from shouting with joy.

"Tease him a bit then undress and sit on his knee or something. Maybe I'll start touching you first then ask him to join in. Or maybe you could ask him to join in – we'll play it by ear. I want to watch you get his cock out."

When he turned up we exchanged greetings and did the usual business.

"Are you staying – I'll get you a drink?" I asked him. I knew he was ready and hoping for a chance to touch Sue again.

"Look," he said, "I hope everything is still OK after the other night. I feel you might get mad at me one day – I wouldn't like to fall out with you and Sue."

"Don't worry," I told him, "Are you still trustworthy and able to keep your mouth shut?"

He nodded and emphasised how much almost bending to lick my shoe.

"That's OK then – you really like Sue's games don't you?"

He nodded another yes and smiled nervously.

Sue had excused herself and we chatted a while and then I said, "Listen Alfred – I have a porn film if you'd like to see it – what do you reckon?"

He asked if my wife wouldn't mind and I said no. I thought to myself that now she wouldn't dare to pretend to mind. We settled back to watch – it was my way of warming up the man fast.

It was pretty run of the mill stuff but I could see Alf getting excited. "My wife and I don't have sex much now were older," he told me.

"Are you missing out on lots of fun Alf?" The voice was my wife's who had just entered the room. Alf looked toward her and we both whistled our eyeballs on stalks – she had that little dress on again.

She paraded in front of us and did a twirl. The dress seemed even shorter and tighter now showing the start of her bum cheeks from behind. Either her bum had "eaten" the strap of her thong or she wasn't wearing any panties!

"I wore this once when we had two men friends round," she told Alf, "It made everyone feel fidgety – can you understand why Alf?"

She cupped her breast that were only just covered and undid yet another button showing she was wearing no bra.

"It's too tight – I will have to take it off in a minute," she teased.

Alf sat with jaw open and eyes wide trying to control his breathing.

"Shall I ask my husband if I can sit on your knee? Would you like that, Alf?"

Alf moved his head and made a noise as Sue lifted a leg and straddled his lap facing him.

Her dress had ridden right up and just for chance Alf hadn't noticed she mentioned to him,"I haven't got any panties on, Alf."

He had noticed as when her leg raised no more than a few inches from his face her cunt opened, now she straddled him her thighs were spread which kept it on view and open.

"It's naughty of me to tease you like this, especially as your penis is very stiff from watching the film. I can feel it through your pants – rubbing against my pussy. I think it's time we let you have more fun Alf, you must be uncomfortable why not get undressed and show me your cock?"

Her voice was seductive and low and as she spoke she undid the rest of her buttons and offered her tits to Alf's mouth. He sucked on them for a minute or two while she began to wriggle her hips and press her cunt into his groin.

She balanced her feet and rose still straddling him, then to steady her self she lifted one foot to rest on the seat beside the man. Drawing his face to her crotch she told him to lick her pussy. He licked greedily and listened to my wife tell him how she wanted to feel his dick.

Turning her head she looked round at me as though to say, "Is this what you wanted?"

I responded by sitting with my drink and while she watched I opened my pants and took out my very hard cock.

She mover things along now and drawing away she knelt between his legs and slowly unfastened his pants. His old but quite big penis stood to attention and I nearly came myself as Sue licked and sucked at it – very slowly.

She stopped to peel off all his lower garments and moving to undo his shirt she said, "I want you to fuck me Alf – while my husband watches – will you do that?"

Alf assisted her in taking off his shirt and spluttered a yes.

"Anything Sue – whatever you want!"

Sue saw an opportunity to indulge, "Anything? Lick my arse first!" She turned away from him and bent forward pushing her bum into his face. "Lick my bum-hole!"

Poor Alf obeyed and licked away at her brown hole, she pulled her cheeks apart to open her orifice, "Push your tongue in!" she instructed.

Alf tried his best then before it became tedious she moved yet again and bent over the couch offering her bum into the air, "Fuck me from behind Alf – any way you like!"

Alf was almost screaming with joy as he dutifully fucked away pounding my wife's arse against his cock.

And so it went on until they were both exhausted and spent. I managed to control my climax until the last possible minute and shot my sperm freely across the room. When he had gone home we talked about the future. Now, from time to time when the chance is there she lets me watch her with other men. She often doesn't wear panties when we have male visitors or go on holiday. Mostly it's outside, in a car park or when on holiday it could be anywhere. Several times we have gone down a dark alley with a complete stranger and I watch her have a "knee-trembler" or suck a cock. She made just one condition of her own – when she gets the chance she has sex with men without me being their or being obliged to tell me. If I find out then it's OK but I don't question it. The only disappointment is that I know she likes two or more men together and I don't like missing out on watching!

Things work out just fine and I wouldn't want to change.

The editor looked up to find the girl busily masturbating herself with eyes closed.

"Come here!" she said, "Give me your cock – in my mouth!"

Having found the letter one of the most arousing ones he had read the man's dick was already hard – he needed little persuasion. Unfastening his fly he walked over to the girl and watching her open her willing mouth he pushed his cock past her lips and gasped as she sucked hard.

The image that kept flashing through his mind disturbed him – that of his own wife – with another man. Disturbed but immensely arousing the image brought him to a quick climax. It didn't matter – the feel of sperm filling her mouth made the girl also reach dizzy heights and both moaned with pleasure.

The man never did get chance to ask the other questions that where on his mind.