Letters to the Editor Ch. 08

Story Info
Wife's antics with nephew
7.8k words
4.37
89.6k
16
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,858 Followers

Over the last two or three weeks the editor had often stayed behind after hours with the intention of reading more of the letters from the private cabinet. However, he was now in the habit of being joined by the secretary who invariably distracted his attention. More often than not he would find himself fucking her either stood against the wall or with her laid across the desk.

This had been a favourite task of the girl for her last boss – and indeed his boss too – and she was all too willing to stay behind for a spot of overtime. Tonight though she was nowhere to be seen and the editor settled down with his usual glass of whiskey and unfolded the letter he had selected at random from the file. Unfastening his fly in anticipation of sexual arousal he began to read.

Dear Sir,

Your mention in last weeks issue of your magazine about a woman having sex with her nephew interested my wife and I. We have indulged with ours too and we thought you might like to hear about it.

A couple of years ago the son of my wife’s sister came to stay with us for a holiday. He was a bit of a tearaway and his mother thought my wife would be a good influence and also she needed a break from him. He was 19 and very arrogant, swaggering about and very sure of himself. He didn’t attract the attentions of the police when he was with us but was coming close.

My wife was younger than her sister - we were both 35 and managed to talk to him on the same wavelength. To shock us he had openly brought with him porn magazines and liked to wave them around in front of my wife. She told me that one day he had come up behind her and thrown his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She told him to let go and behave himself but before he did he pressed his erection against her. My wife said that she could feel him moving it purposely against her leg.

So he was like a dog on heat and needed to be cooled down – which got me thinking. My wife is very well endowed on top and has great legs so many times I see other men looking at her. It doesn’t bother me and in fact turns me on but I never even thought she might have the same effect on her nephew. Like many other people we have often talked about sex with others and sometimes she has teased and flashed a bit. I told her we should call the boys bluff and tease him – shock him for a change.

“And what if it’s not a bluff?” asked my wife smiling. I shrugged my shoulders and said nothing.

A few days later when I came home from work she looked very flustered and when I asked why she said, “I’ll tell you later – something happened and I’m not sure you’ll like it!”

Our nephew seemed very pleased with himself and when he went out for the evening she began her tale.

“He came up behind me again while I was busy in the kitchen and grabbed me from behind. I told him to stop being silly and reprimanded him but he kept hold of me. He started pressing himself against me and his hands came just below my bust. I reminded him I was his mother’s sister and that if he didn’t stop I would tell his parents. He tried to nuzzle and kiss my neck and started to nibble my ear. I felt his bulge against my leg and I said, “I know what you are doing – stop it and control yourself!” He didn’t of course and in an act of defiance his hand moved over my breasts and started rubbing my nipple. That’s when I decided to do as you said and call his bluff and try to shock him. I stopped talking and let him “play” for a minute – letting him rub against me and feel my breast. When he started to unfasten my shirt I knocked him away then turned round toward him and said he was just a little boy really and wouldn’t know what to do with a woman.”

She hesitated before carrying on and I thought I’d better sit down before hearing the rest.

“Well – he grinned and put his arms round my waist and kissed my neck again. I should have stopped him there and then but I wanted him to bottle out first then he knew he hadn’t won a psychological victory.

When I felt his hand start to come round to my chest and he pressed his erection in my tummy I said, “OK – Come on then big boy – let your aunty have a feel!”

I expected him to jump away then but he stood his ground and my hand had already felt him.”

“So what happened then?” I asked getting impatient and unsettled.

She looked a bit ill at ease and said, “I kept it there waiting for him to bottle out.”

“What – just holding you’re hand on his bulge?” I asked in trepidation

“No – I moved it around a bit to make it look realistic. I had to bluff a bit more and said, “So what are you going to do now then, you bull-shitter?” He used both hands to unbutton my blouse and pulled it apart – then he – he started to feel my tits!”

She looked very uncomfortable now. “I wondered whether to tell you then I thought I better had because he would just to cause trouble.”

I thought aloud, “So – you wondered whether to keep it secret?”

That annoyed me greatly and then a picture came into my head, “And you stood there and let him undo your shirt – then he played with your tits – and did you carry on feeling his cock?”

By the time I got to the end of the sentence I was shouting – now she started to cry a little.

“It was your fucking idea to call his bluff!” she screamed back.

“OK- lets both calm down – carry on with the tale.” I had to admit I had probably brought this on myself.

“Yes, I could have moved away but I didn’t – I carried on touching him. I wondered how far he would go and I let him kiss me properly – you know, more sexily on the lips.” It’s a long time since anyone else kissed me like that and I felt excited.” She looked down at the floor in shame.

“Why are you admitting that part?” I asked.

“Because it’s the only way to explain and justify what happened next,” she said slowly.

“I felt excited and with my hand feeling his stiff cock he seemed to know he could go further. He told me I had nice tits and would like to get his mouth round them. He looked me in the eye and when I didn’t say anything he took that as a sign he could unfasten my bra. When my bare tits sprang into view he swore and I felt his cock twitch. I asked him if he liked them and he said yes – then he asked if he could suck my nipples. I told him he shouldn’t because I’m his aunt and old enough to be his mother. He pointed out to me that I was happily squeezing his dick and had been for the last five minutes.

“You haven’t stopped me yet have you?” he said.

I let him kiss and suck my tits and he kept lifting his head up and made suggestive comments. He said my big tits were great and he often wanked off while thinking of me. He lifted my tits up and licked them both together, and then he pulled my shirt from my shoulders and took away my bra. He spent ages sucking and licking me and I suppose I got turned on and forgot he was my nephew.

I had taken my hand away when he bent to suck my tits and when he placed it over his cock again I just started to massage him.”

Her voice started to lower and tail off as she reached the next sentence.

“He asked me to take his dick out but I said no – somebody might come. I let him do it – he unzipped his pants and put my hand inside and on his cock.”

“You didn’t resist then?” I asked as calmly as I could.

“No – like I told you – all that touching and kissing had got me turned on. I admit I got a kick from letting a young lad undress me and see my naked breasts.”

“So – I take it you liked the feel of his penis and started to play with it?”

“Yes – I did – I took it out and started to masturbate him. Then I might as well tell you – I lost control – what happened next was my fault!”

“What the fuck do you mean you lost control?” I asked fearfully.

“I got too excited – when I saw his cock in my hand I went out of control. He’s quite well endowed – I wanted him. I started kissing him passionately and then I undid my skirt and let it fall to the ground. He called me a dirty bitch and said, “You’re gagging for it aren’t you, you dirty cow – you want me to fuck you?”

“Did you?” My emotions were on edge now – and I drew a sharp breathe when she nodded sheepishly. I asked hesitantly, “How did you answer him?”

“I looked him in the eye and said,”What do you think?”

“So what happened – what did he do?” I pressed, swallowing hard trying to keep my composure.

Now she went bashful and guilty again and muttered, “Nothing – oh god! – I moved away from him and – I’m sorry! – I watched him look me up and down and standing in just my panties while he inspected my body made me feel even more aroused and excited. I took them off – my panties – I took them off while he watched!”

She stopped talking there and I snapped sharply, “Just carry on!”

“Well – he made a grab for me and I started to take off his shirt. I pulled him into the living room and I pushed him on the couch and pulled off his trousers. I had got him too excited – I got him inside me but it only lasted a few minutes and he came.”

I stood up and walked around the room pulling my hair – I had never expected this to happen. I was more shocked by her honesty than anything else. Maybe because I had sounded sure about sex with other men she thought I would take it in my stride. What amazing detail she had given – why didn’t she just say she had got carried away and they had done “it”?

“Well – like you say – if he wants to cause trouble and tell me – I will already know – so that’s OK!” The sarcasm in my voice was obvious, “You’ve told me everything!”

“Not exactly – he would also tell you that later we went upstairs. That was my fault also – I felt unsatisfied so I kept trying to get him hard again. We had a little drink and cuddled and when he seemed to regain a bit of interest I asked him to come upstairs with me. Well – he refused and tormented me and to my shame I realise now that I almost finished up begging him. Later on I asked him again and felt his dick – then we went upstairs. He kept teasing me and said I was a dirty slut – he kept getting me to agree with him and admit I was sex mad and repeat things.”

“Such as – what did he make you say?” I asked incredulously.

“Do I have to tell you? He made me say I was a slut for wanting to fuck my nephew and liked plenty of dicks. He made me say “I like having a big cock in my cunt and liked fucking young boys – and that he could fuck his aunt anytime he wanted – because I like being a slut.”

“I guess that’s not far from the truth!” I commented, “So you fucked on the bed?”

She started to sob again and finished her story, “Yes – I got undressed while he lay on the bed and watched me then I aroused him by – sucking him – then I let him fuck me.”

I knew she was now too exhausted and upset and if I pressed she would tell me nothing. I had one last question for the time being.

“Just as a point of interest – which way did he fuck you?”

She looked at me puzzled as to why I had asked then said, “He got on top of me – missionary position – then he wanted me to turn round – and take it like a true slut. He said, “Put your arse in the air and take your nephew’s hard cock!” Then he asked me if I would want his cock again and did I want to be his secret slut.”

“What did you say?” I slowly asked.

“In the heat of the moment I said yes.”

“So you were enjoying it that much!” I queried.

She nodded sheepishly again and said, “Yes”.

Well no wonder the boy looked even more arrogant than usual – he had spent the day fucking my wife – his aunt. For the rest of the evening we silently looked at the T.V. screen without taking anything in. I’m not going to attempt to explain my thoughts and emotions because I don’t understand myself. I didn’t throw him out though – or beat my wife. The bit I found real difficulty with is wondering why she admitted enjoying it so much. Why was she, without being bullied into it so honest with her detail and say most of it was her doing the pushing. And why did she mention the dirty talk in detail?

We were very civilised and just as the boy came strolling in she asked me if I wanted a bedtime drink. I had to get up and control my nerves now that he was in the same room and offered to make them myself. While the boy slumped down in a chair I went to the kitchen. You can guess what my next thought was – how are they now – left in each others company? I had to go and peep through the door.

My God! I couldn’t believe it! The sight that greeted my eyes was that the boy had sneakily risen from his chair and was leaning over my wife. I had to wait a second while he shifted his body before I was able to see fully. He was playing with her tits! His hand was thrust down her front under her clothes and probably her bra. She looked scared but seemed to enjoy it – she was only scared of being caught. When he whispered something to her she offered her face up willingly for him to kiss her lips. I had to dodge back when I sensed him turn to check I was still in the kitchen. A second or two later when I dared peep again my heart skipped a beat. He was now sat on the edge of the seat next to her and his hand – was up her skirt! More shockingly – her legs were spread wide and her body language told me she was enjoying it. She really was keeping her promise about being his slut!

I wanted to watch more – I told myself it was a sadistic curiosity just to see how far she would go – but I’m not sure that’s not true. I was punishing myself in a way by not reacting as I should but when it wasn’t viable to stay in the kitchen any longer I simply walked back in with the drinks. Incredibly, I purposely made a noise before I entered and gave them chance to compose themselves. Later, when we were in bed I found myself compelled to have sex with her. Without either of us talking we just copulated – for a long time and with enthusiasm.

The following morning left me with a dilemma – if I kept quiet it would happen again while I was at work – if I stopped it I wouldn’t learn anything – I had to know what my wife really wanted. Eventually she approached me.

“What do you want me to do if he tries anything – shall I tell him to pack his bags?”

“Why are you asking me? It’s up to you – you don’t do things because you think it’s what I want. What does the real you want to do? Do what you think is best – what you really want – then you’re not living a lie.” I thought it sounded a bit naff but made it worse by adding, “Whatever you do – tell me the truth when I ask you.”

She was confused – but hell – so was I! When I passed the kitchen on my way out the youth had just slithered into a chair.

“Take your feet off the table!” I ordered him.

He gave me a look and reluctantly moved his feet.

“Yeah – you go to work man and let me take care of things here!” he shouted after me.

So I was off to work having been humiliated by this boy who had spent the previous day fucking my wife. Did I slope off like a wimp? Well not quite – the little twat had just made one too many smart ass comments. After kicking the chair from under him I slapped him against the wall and took him a little walk down the garden. The water was cold in the pond and when his head went under it took his breath away. I had a little word with him. I explained that the nice social workers that made excuses for him and stopped the police from being nasty to him didn’t operate in this house. I put it to him that he was a little piece of shite and if he didn’t show respect for me and my house I would separate his head from his shoulders and feed him to the animals.

My sort of child psychology works rather well. I let him look at the little fishes under water for a minute or two then heaved him back to the kitchen and dumped him on the floor at my wife’s feet. Saying goodbye I could tell what she was wondering.

Feeling much better I smiled and when we were out of earshot said,”Just for the record – no – I didn’t mention yesterday.”

Now she knew I wasn’t going to kill him for having sex with her it seemed to tell her something.

“I will tell you the truth if anything should happen today,” she promised with a knowing look on her face.

I said nothing and went about my business, chuckling when I heard the coughs and splutters from the kid. On the way to work I had to ask myself – why didn’t I raise hellfire and react normally to my wife having had sex with her nephew? Why was I leaving them in the house together when I saw from the kitchen how much she enjoyed his touch? More to the point – did my wife understand my actions better than I did?

The atmosphere was tense that evening and I was eager to listen to what my wife had to tell me. The youth hovered around so I asked him when he was going out. Grudgingly he told me he wasn’t going out that evening.

“Let me put it another way,” I said, “Fuck off – now! See you about midnight.”

Now he knew just where he stood with me he sloped off. I had noticed both he and my wife seemed a little anxious though in her case it appeared to be a sort of happy excitement.

What sort of day have you had then?” I queried.

“I know you’re still a bit shocked but I can read between the lines,” she began. “You always said if I had sex with someone else it would turn you on. Now that I have it’s unsettled you but you haven’t gone berserk. You’re just scared to admit how much it’s aroused you – because it’s happened without you controlling it. Be honest – the thought of me doing something with our nephew had a certain appeal to you – because it’s forbidden him being my sisters son. I’m going to be honest with you – I find it very exciting too – it’s the situation that turns me on more than the boy himself. Not only because he’s my nephew but because he made me be his slut – I’m sorry but it turns me on! I think it turns you on too – am I right?”

“What are you building up to – have you had sex with him again?” I already knew the answer to that question.

“OK- I’ll tell you what happened today – if I’m wrong you can throw me out – I’ll risk it. If I have guessed right – well – we can talk about how we can find a way to enjoy things together.” She seemed confident she was on safe ground.

This morning, after you left, Gary went to clean himself up after you dipped him in the pond. His confidence was a bit shattered and when he came down he didn’t speak much. He didn’t dress after his shower and just wore a short towelling robe over his briefs. I know that because it kept separating and showed his crotch when he moved about. As I went about my chores I kept looking and it made me think about sex. I was a bit scared of doing it again and thought he wouldn’t now be in the mood - that’s when I started to rationalise your behaviour and actions.

In short I decided to go for it and talked to him about being discrete and not draw attention to him self by causing trouble. He was a bit puzzled so I spelt it out for him – why did he ruin yesterday’s fun by being obnoxious?

He thought for a minute then asked, “You’ve no regrets about yesterday – even though I called you a slut?”

“Well – I was a slut wasn’t I?” I laughed.

“I thought you would tell uncle and make out nothing was your fault.” Then he added quickly as an afterthought, “You liked being a slut for me?”

“Well,” I answered, “I didn’t make a scene and cause trouble – did I?”

I saw his bulge grow and started to get aroused then I did a daring thing. I slid my skirt up and run my hand over my pussy. “Does that tell you anything?” I asked him. “What about you – do you like having a sexy slut for an aunt – one that’s prepared to do naughty things for you?”

He was very excited now and didn’t know how to react – well now husband – we had finally shaken him – like you originally wanted!”

Her voice was flippant yet not mockingly so - calmly I smiled and asked her to continue. I was very aware of the bulge in my trousers - by way of encouragement I let her see it.

Quin
Quin
1,858 Followers
12