Letters to the Editor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“He answered by nodding and I walked over to him and unfastened his robe then run my hand over his bulge.

“Why don’t you just sit there and think about what I’ve said while you watch aunty do her chores.”

I took out his penis then stepped away from him. I felt really outrageous now and took off my skirt – then carried on with my housework.

“Why don’t you give me something interesting to look at while I finish my jobs?”

He looked at my vacantly so I went and took his hand and placed it round his cock.

“Let aunty watch you masturbate – while you admire her body.”

He got the message and after a while I also took off my top so he could see my tits bounce around. When I eventually heard his breathing increase and he was about to come I stopped to watch and told him I wanted to see it squirt out. I stood in front of him and told him to aim for me.”

On hearing that little gem of information I stopped trying to control myself and grabbed my wife, kissing her and groping her tits. She moaned and laughed softly then whispered in my ear.

“Oh I’m glad I guessed right – and I don’t need to be scared of telling you everything – you like me being a slut don’t you?”

The sound I made was interpreted as a yes and she uttered other agreeable happy noises until finally I let her resume her account.

“Tell me everything? There’s much more to come then?”

She began to gently stroke my groin and giggled, “Oh yes – much more – I’ve done some very naughty things with our young nephew!”

Patiently but with misgivings I waited for her to continue.

“He got dressed and went out and I did what I had to do. I was feeling happy and looked forward to having lots of chances to have sex with him. I hoped though that you would understand and be of the same frame of mind. If he would behave him self and see things our way we could convince him that life is more fun if you don’t make waves.”

“What an interesting philosophy!” I observed.

“Well – when he came home I could tell he was worked up and aroused by the way he kept looking at me. That got me excited while I waited and hoped he would make a move on me. Eventually he did – he walked in front of me and started to touch my tits. I just let him and suggested he unfasten my shirt if that’s what he wanted. Excitedly he popped open the buttons and played with my breasts, touching and kissing them. Then he wanted to take off my skirt so I told him to go and make sure the doors were locked and close the curtains. He rushed to do it and was very flushed when he again took hold of me.

“Go on then – take it off,” I quietly told him. “Do you want aunty to be your slut again?”

He groaned and fumbled with my skirt then when it fell to the ground I stepped out of it and started to take off his trousers. When I pulled down his underwear I dropped to my knees and sucked him a little. Then he asked me a question – he asked if he could watch me play with my pussy.

I was feeling really perverted – I stood up and said, “If you like me to be your slut you should make me – tell me don’t ask me.”

He mumbled a few four letter words then he became very rough and grabbed my hair. He forced my head back and kissed me roughly then started to rip my panties off.

“Come on bitch – open your legs and show me how you play with your cunt!”

When I was naked except for my open shirt and with my bra unfastened and hanging from my waist he pushed me down on the chair and told me masturbate. My God I was certainly aroused then! I spread my legs wide and held open my vagina, and then I played with my clit while he stood and watched rubbing his dick. Fucking hell it was horny!”

My wife was getting carried away and ground her self against my leg like a dog does when it’s trying to fuck you. I would have never believed she could be so open and – well – sluttish – and honest! As she talked to me she unfastened her shirt and rubbed her nipples while cuddling against me. Now she was no longer touching my cock I released it from my pants and gently played with it.

“We can look forward to lots of fun and enjoyment in the future,” she quietly whispered.

“Did you reach orgasm?” I asked her very excitedly.

“Yes – I brought myself off - because as he wanked he watched and as he was standing over me I knew he was going to ejaculate. When it came out it went on me and I opened my mouth so he could aim into it. Having a young lad watch me masturbate was magic in itself and very exciting – it was almost better than a fuck! His lovely salty sperm tasted great – I wished there had been more!”

I was stunned by my wife’s language and admissions.

“You are really getting to love this illicit sex aren’t you?” I commented pointedly.

“Yes – but you know it’s just sex and not romance – I’m not going to run off with anyone – and I’m not being dishonest about it. Look – you’re sat here masturbating while I tell you what I’ve been doing – why don’t you be honest too?”

I was stuck for a reply at that time and changed the subject, “Did anything else happen today?”

“Not long before you came home – when I was preparing dinner – he came up behind me and massaged my tits from behind. We finished up fucking – I bent over the kitchen sink and he fucked me from behind.”

That created a powerful picture and I made myself ejaculate – to my wife’s amusement. We stayed fairly silent after that lost in our own thoughts. When the boy came home he was surprisingly quiet and polite. I watched both of them from the corner of my eye and pictured them fucking. They seemed on the surface just like any other aunt and nephew and he politely accepted when she offered to make him a drink. She gave me a look followed by a smirk that said I should expect something to happen and when she walked into the kitchen she called him to follow her.

I was on tenterhooks then after a minute she came out and kissed me – I got that look again and she asked me in a loud voice if I too wanted a bed-time drink. I said yes and she walked back into the kitchen. I strained my ears to listen and turned the T.V. down. I caught the sound of a few grunts followed by heavy sharp breathing. I thought I heard cursing and swearing in a very low whisper – I decided she was masturbating the boy!

Resisting the urge to go to the door I listened until the noises stopped. It was only a few minutes and the sound of the boiling kettle drowned it out at the end. She walked back into the room with our drinks followed by the boy. He looked a little disconcerted but she – she had a wicked smirk on her face, her lips closed tight. Putting the drinks down she turned to face me, her back to the boy. She waited while I was looking straight at her and slowly parted her lips. Out of the corner of her mouth came running a white sticky liquid – it was the boy’s sperm! She had sucked him off and kept it in her mouth.

Now she was getting a kick from showing me – right in front of him! I looked on in awe and didn’t know how to react. Suddenly her face came closer to mine – closer still and I realised she was going to try to kiss me. With hardly millimetres separating us she hesitated waiting for me to give a sign – would I jump up – or would I allow her to kiss me. She was truly becoming very kinky and perverted – and was testing my limits.

I didn’t know what to do – something inside me told me it was dirty – I would taste the boys cum. I found myself wanting to kiss her – there was a certain body language and transfer of thought – she knew I wouldn’t move away. When her lips touched mine I opened my mouth – her tongue came out and I felt the liquid being transferred from her mouth to mine. She became aroused and flung her arms round me – the boy noticed and watched – he knew where her mouth had been!

Eventually we broke apart and nothing was said. She finished her drink and rose to go to bed. Meanwhile I had tasted the saltiness of male sperm and used my drink to swill my mouth out. The urge to spit was almost overwhelming but I resisted. I wondered how on earth I could allow such a thing and thought again how much my wife was becoming sex crazed. The boy remained silent eyes on the television screen. My wife bid goodnight to her nephew and bent to kiss him like a good aunt does. Making sure the boy knew how to switch everything off I followed my wife to bed. How strange it was speaking to him normally and hearing him say, OK uncle.

It was, “Goodnight then,” and I left the room.

That night we fucked – several times – and it was good.

It was amazing how the situation became almost normal. I didn’t attempt to stop her and if I asked she was always willing to give me all the details. She let him use her – she liked him to treat her rough and call her names. She liked to be made to kneel before him and let him squirt his cum into her mouth. He masturbated on her body and she performed for him and regularly did her housework wearing sexy underwear or no panties. He squeezed and bit her nipples until they were sore but she loved it.

After a while I played with the idea of letting know I was in on their secret – then I could be present and join in. The boy’s change in behaviour was making him almost likable but contrasted with the image of him calling my wife a slut while stuffing his cock in her mouth made me unsure. However things took a different turn.

“He brought a friend round today,” she said one evening.

I pondered on the significance of the remark and observed, “Hasn’t he always brought the odd friend round sometimes?”

Something about her demeanour told me this was different.

“What are you trying to tell me?” I asked firmly.

“A few days ago he asked me – wanted to know if I would give his mate a treat. He said that seeing I enjoyed being a dirty slut he wanted to watch me show my arse and tits to his friend. He would love to watch me being fucked by his mate.”

With a worried voice I asked what she told him.

“It got me a bit excited – the thought of another young lad – but it’s a bit dangerous – too many people knowing.”

“Is that the only thing stopping you?” I demanded feeling a bit annoyed.

“The urges take over my thoughts – I thought of nothing else when he fucked me – I got him to talk about it while he shafted me.”

“Fucking hell!” I said out of despair, “This is getting out of hand – did you really want to?”

“I would make sure he kept his mouth shut – two boys playing with me – oh don’t say you don’t want me to!”

“I take it you have already started something – otherwise you wouldn’t have mentioned his mate coming round today.”

She nodded like a naughty girl and grinned – then when it hit me with full impact I felt myself getting aroused and curious.

“What have you done?” I asked nervously.

“Well he told me he was bringing a mate – so I dressed in that very tight black skirt that hardly covers my bum – and that black silky top that clings to my tits – I didn’t wear a bra. I told Gary I would give his mate a thrill if I had a promise that he wouldn’t tell anyone. Gary had told him I was very sexy for an aunt but nothing else at that point. When he came round I paraded about in front of him and his eyes bulged when he saw what I was wearing – so did his pants. He is about the same age as Gary and very good looking – a bit on the innocent side.

Anyway, to give him a thrill I sat and chatted with him so he could get a good look at my tits. Then when I had teased him a bit I let him see up my skirt. The skirt is so tight and short it rides up easily and I only need to bend forward a little bit and I show my knickers. In fact it’s so short and tight that by just standing in front of his seat he could look up and see my panties. We sat chatting for ages and I opened my legs so he could see between my thighs. When I walked about I found excuses to bend over. He loved it and I got turned on showing my body to another young lad. I embarrassed him by asking him if he was looking up my skirt – he was shocked - especially as I didn’t close my legs. Gary had got turned on by all this and when he could he whispered for me to leave them alone for a minute.

He sounded him out and got his reactions – and a promise he wouldn’t tell the entire neighbourhood. Then when Gary came to get me he wanted more – he told me about the boy being trustworthy and said he had admitted to him that he and his aunt mess about a bit. He said the boy was very excited by this and vowed he could be trusted. He asked where I was and if I was coming back into the room.

I followed Gary back and we all talked a bit more – I sat opposite the new boy – he’s called Tommy. I flashed my panties for him a bit more then Gary came to sit beside me. He joked about a bit then he slipped his arm around me. Tommy’s jaw dropped in amazement when he watched Gary kiss my neck and nibble my ear. I was very excited having Tommy watching all this and when Gary started to play with my tits in front of him it felt really erotic.

I let Gary kiss me properly and knowing Tommy was right in front of us I wriggled about making my skirt ride up more and swung my legs open. The passion built up and he was in no doubt this was completely sexual and not just fooling around. The atmosphere was really tense when Gary started to undo the buttons of my top. Tom looked at me expecting me to knock Gary’s hand away and couldn’t believe it when I just sat there calmly. I let Gary open my top and as I wasn’t wearing a bra he brought my tits out on display.

When he started sucking them I began to moan quietly then to get Tommy going I exaggerated a bit and pretended I had “lost it” and was carried away with sexual pleasure. Tom’s face was a picture – he just gazed across with a vacant expression and fidgeted about in his seat. He couldn’t believe what his mate’s aunty was letting him do.

I caught Tom’s eye a few times and smiled wickedly at him then said things like, “Oh – yes – that feels nice! Suck them for me!”

Gary was getting really carried away too and his hand began to wander to my thighs – I gave Tom the best possible look and wriggled my arse around. Suddenly Gary changed tack and straightening up he unzipped his fly. He took out his dick and placed my hand on it.

“Give me a wank aunty!” he begged.

Tommy let out a very audible moan and gasped air in – I could tell he wanted to touch his cock and stop it fighting to get out from his pants. I lay my head on Gary’s shoulder so I could watch Tommy’s reactions and let him watch me masturbate Gary. I stretched one leg out and bent the other at the knee so I could swing it open wide.

Gary surprised me by saying, “Why not let Tommy come and join us?”

He didn’t wait for an answer he told Tom there was room for him on the other side of me. Tommy gauged my response and as I did nothing to put him off he hesitantly shuffled across covering up his bulge and sat next to me with mouth still wide open.

“Go on Tom – its fine – touch her tits,” Gary reassured him.

When I felt young Tommy’s fingers on my nipples it felt electric.

“Aunty – will you pull your skirt right up so we can see your panties better?”

Tommy yelled softly again when he watched me obey and uncover my midriff. On Gary’s invitation the new boy stroked the top of my thigh around the edge of my panties. He felt the material of my panties but dared not quite bring himself to go between my legs – I was becoming very wet.

“Suck on her tits Tommy!” suggested Gary urgently.

When Tom eagerly fastened his mouth round my nipple I used my spare arm to cradle his head – just like he was a baby sucking milk from his mother’s tit. I was still able to masturbate Gary and I noticed Tom twist his head a little to watch Gary’s hand that was now finding its way to my vagina. His fingers slipped under the material and Tom yelled again as Gary massaged my clitoris. My hips wriggled against his fingers and I relaxed and enjoyed it.

I kept muttering, “Good boy’s – that’s nice!” It seemed to excite them more.

Eventually I quickened my hand movement because I was so turned on and made Gary shoot his load. Tommy glanced up and fascinated and wondered if he should stop now.

Gary put in a request foe Tommy, “Aunty – will you take your panties off and let Tom see your cunt – he’s never seen an older woman’s before?”

Tommy’s face coloured up and he said nothing. Neither did I – I slowly slipped my panties off and opened my legs turning side on to Tommy. Then I stood in front of him and put my groin close to his face and pulled my vagina open for him. I touched my clitoris and pulled open the little hood that protects it and made little circular movements with my forefinger.

I wanted a fuck – Gary was spent but I wanted young Tommy anyway! I sat back next to him and kissed him hard on the lips forcing my tongue in his mouth. I fumbled with his pants and took his cock out – I tried to shuffle around to straddle him but all the excitement was too much for the lad – he came in my hand. He groaned and lost control and shot his spunk on me.

I was disappointed but kissed him and felt him until he had calmed down after enjoying his experience. He didn’t stay long enough to recover his urge but I tried to make him by not putting my knickers back on and leaving my top undone. Gary seemed very satisfied and asked me to kiss Tom goodbye. I held him and whispered to him that if he kept quiet about this afternoon I would let him join us again. I gave him a very sexy kiss and squeezed his cock before he left. Gary and I didn’t touch each other again because we both had things to do.”

I was again stunned, “So the only thing stopping you from fucking another boy was the fact that he came too soon? Why pretend you’re asking my consent to let Gary bring a mate for you? Anyway you have already promised him more of the same.”

“I know – I get carried away – please – will you fuck me now?”

She was like an animal, writhing around and pounding away with my cock inside her. My wife had become obsessed with these sexual escapades and although it gave her nephew something other than trouble to concentrate his mind on I wasn’t sure about her involving others. She kept her word –no lies and gave every detail when I asked.

In time I felt like I was left out and wanted to be in on it instead of this pretence. I asked her how she thought the boy would react if I was present and aware that I knew everything. My wife suggested waiting while the time was right and meanwhile she would sound him out but other things happened that changed events. However as this letter is very long already I will close now – hope you found it interesting.

Yours,

Rising in his seat the editor swore, “Another one that leaves you guessing – damn!”

He rummaged through the file and noticed the tear made by a paper clip at the top of the page. He wondered why at some time there had been an attachment to this particular letter and sifted carefully through the contents. He hoped to find one with a paper clip that belonged to the letter he had just read – he had a theory.

12