Letting Go

Story Info
The first time between a sub and her Dom.
1.3k words
4.41
13.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HisRosa
HisRosa
1 Followers

It's been six months since we began dating, meeting here and there whenever possible. Between His schedule and my own hectic hours, the progression of our relationship has been slow despite the familiarity we've achieved through regular conversation. Daily I've become more and more His until finally we've reached this point.

Looking down at the letter clutched in my hand again, it states simply:

Pet,

On your kitchen table you will find what you will wear for me tonight. Prepare well for me, by the time you should be ready there will be a car waiting for you. Do not leave me waiting.

D.

Again a shiver of anticipation courses through my frame, but I'd made my decision. Months ago in fact, I just hadn't had the opportunity. Now climbing out of the car, I readjust the short hem of the black dress He'd sent. The flimsy material came to maybe three or four inches above my knee, much shorter than what I'm accustomed to wearing. My hair is half up, ringlets carefully curled down my spine to tickle the full curve of my hips. From my purse I retrieve a cigarette, using the crutch to sooth my nerves as I look around the unfamiliar surroundings.

I've been brought to a decent hotel, perhaps one of the Hilton line. I see no other people in the parking lot and then I see Him come from within the building. In one hand He holds a single rose, the other is casually in the pocket of His pants. Sporting a pair of Dickies in black and a black turtleneck that enhances the allure of His broad shoulders, my eyes drink in the sight of Him hungrily.

He wraps the arm holding the rose around me and pulls me into His embrace, brushing a kiss to my upturned face after glancing at my cigarette which causes me in turn to toss it away before its even a quarter finished.

"You look perfect, Mia" He says.

I beam at the name He'd chosen for me months ago upon learning it was the Spanish word for mine as well as a popular name.

"Thank you, Daddy." I respond in kind.

When we'd discussed titles months ago, this just seemed to work best for us. His hand brushes my throat possessively while I look up at Him. Unreadable emotion momentarily playing across His handsome features before it's back under his impeccable control. He then gives me the rose and guides me inside where we go to the bar.

Settling me onto a high bar stool, I blush as my hem rises to reveal the tops of my thigh high stockings, when I go to lower the material His hand on the tips of my hair causes me to pause then leave the hem exactly where it is. He drops a kiss to the crown of my head in approval and one of His large hands comes to rest on my thigh.

He places the order for our drinks, the hand in His pocket finally emerging to play over my soft curves possessively. We each enjoy a few rounds chatting idly while His roaming hands and the drinks warm me up. Somehow in the course of the half hour or so that we'd been there my thighs had slightly parted and His thumb was now dragging lazily down the length of my naked slit.

"You came very prepared for me baby, Daddy will reward you well tonight." He murmurs into my ear.

I moan softly, leaning my frame back into Him. When the bartender makes his way back to us, Daddy pays the tab and sets me back on my feet. Guiding me to the room, we barely make it in before He presses me to the closest wall and crushes His lips to mine. The hard muscular planes of His form press demandingly to the softer, lush curves of mine and I simply melt into Him happily. His hand is at my throat again, His thumb rubbing against the column in small circles that sends shivers of desire coursing down my spine.

His freehand roams down to the juncture of my thighs again, His thumb rubbing my dewy cunt.

"You've kept your word and not given my pussy any unapproved attention right, Mia?" He whispers to me.

A smile curves my full lips, soon enough He'll see for Himself but I nod slightly in response.

His thumb parts my folds and when He presses it to my tight core I moan and grind my hips to Him. His forearm comes to rest above my head and He leans in, resting His forehead there, pushing my body back as He looks down to me while His thumb fucks my tight pussy.

I can feel His excitement pressed to my hip, much larger than the thumb currently stretching my tightness while my body suckles Him with lovely wet greeting. When He goes to remove His thumb and presses His long middle finger to my passage I writhe.

"Daddy please... just fuck me... we can play all night, just dig my back out now please." I beg hotly.

Though He thinks for a moment, obviously wanting to continue exploring me, He lifts me into His arms and proceeds to carry me to the bed. Meanwhile I cling to Him, arms around His neck and my legs tight around His waist. With my skirt hiked up over my hips now He presses me down into the soft mattress. Pulling the top of the dress down He licks one of my exposed nipples as He reaches down to free His cock from the now confining pants.

Pearls of precum, oozing from the tip of His shaft is smeared onto my honey coated labia as He rubs Himself against my slit. He feels me tense beneath Him, not knowing why, so He nuzzles my neck and sucks softly. When He feels me relax again He presses the tip to my entrance and before I can tense up again He presses the head inside of me. Groaning in acute pleasure I spread my thigh wider for His possession, that causes Him to sink further in. As if in a trance He pushes all the way in before I get the chance to deliver the warning I'd meant to and as He breaks past my hymen I scream in pain and pleasure, biting His shoulder to stifle my cry. When He's seated fully inside of me, he breathes raggedly, holding Himself still.

"Rosa," He speaks my given name now. "why didn't you tell me baby?"

Slowly getting over the pain, by no means accustomed to the feel of His incredible girth, I half moan my answer.

"Daddy please... just make it feel good again... please." I whimper.

Brushing my face with kisses and massaging my tense body, He murmurs over my stupidity for not telling Him so He could have prepared me better. Slowly He inches out of me then back in. Twisting and rolling His hips every so often Daddy begins to reshape me until I'm whimpering and panting my pleasure beneath Him. I open my legs wider now, almost spread in a split and He slowly increases His tempo.

"That's it baby, open up so I can take what's mine." He growls into my ear.

Grinding into me and rocking against my cervix, I feel as though He's brushing into my womb but it feels delicious. His tempo is steadily increasing until He's sliding in and out of me smoothly, twisting His hips into my welcoming depths every so often. Finally He lifts my knees up, crushing them to my chest as He pounds away sending me into subspace as my body shudders around Him and orgasms.

To Be Continued

( That is if He & you all like it lol.)

HisRosa
HisRosa
1 Followers