Letting Go

Story Info
My wife and a friend decide to let go on a special evening.
5.7k words
3.57
72.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's close friend Jennifer had recently ended a long term relationship and had been feeling down about life. As these things go, it all happened to coincide with her upcoming birthday - a big one, which made the whole experience all the more painful for her. With my wife's supportive encouragement, she decided to dream big, and she spontaneously booked a luxurious room for the weekend, high up in the city's trendiest hotel. Of course, we were invited to join her. Jennifer was really wanting to celebrate her newly found freedom, and to let go. We were game, since we've been married, my wife and I hadn't had many opportunities to really unwind, and who doesn't welcome a break? The mantra of the evening was to let go and party as hard as we could.

Soon enough, we found ourselves in the hotel's swanky lounge. I slipped the lovely hostess a few bills, and she lead us to a booth just off the dance floor. The place was crowded, the music loud, the drinks were strong, and the ladies, well, the ladies were both rocking the sexiest short dresses in the place. I garnered more than a few jealous stares as we tried to talk over the loud music while enjoying the ambiance. After a few drinks, we spent some time on the crowded dance floor. The ladies are quite the dancers, and they were the center of attention - dancing with abandon, putting on their sexiest moves, and gyrating wildly to the music. They were both in rare form, and radiating joy. Eventually it was time for more drinks, and we decided to head back to the table. While I ordered another round; Jennifer and Kim, my wife, diverted to visit the powder room.

When the girls arrived back at the table, I noticed that Kim was a little flush. I assumed she was still recovering from the dancing. We sipped our drinks, as we admired all the well dressed dancing bodies, until Jennifer leaned in excitedly and told me that we had a special invitation to a party upstairs. She was the birthday girl, and we were letting go, so my reaction was naturally, "Let's go! Finish your drinks!"

Touching my arm, Jennifer stopped me saying; "Wait a second. We need to explain a little more about this party." She leaned in close to me to be heard over the music, giving me a nice look down her top, and said; "Do you know what a Mandingo party is?"

The fact of the matter was that I most certainly did, and I had long fantasized about taking Kim to one. But as far as I knew, unless she had been looking at my browser history, my wife had no idea about my secret fantasies. Maybe I'd been talking in my sleep.

Playing stupid, I said, "Man-what party?"

As Kim, still flushed, watched on, Jennifer proceeded to bring me up to speed. It seems they had struck up a conversation with two African American gentlemen while in the line for the bathroom, and the ladies had been given an e-ticket to the exciting rides upstairs. Kim's mouth said; "What do you think, baby, want to check it out?" but her eyes said, I'm very excited about the possibilities.

My cock said; go for it. My mouth said; "Sure, let's check it out."

This seemed to excite Kim even more, and she tucked in closer with me in the booth, stroking my leg with her hand as Jennifer's pretty brown eyes searched the crowd. Finding their target, she waved over two well dressed African American men, who were now smiling quite broadly. I had noticed them earlier at the bar and had assumed they were part of a visiting football team or something, staying in the hotel. I don't recall much of what transpired next, save to say we all exchanged greetings, and that their names were Aaron and Buck. The were both very gentlemanly, and they assured us that the party upstairs was very classy, writing down the access codes on a swanky printed invitation. Telling us they'd see us in a while, they went on their way.

In short order, our little entourage dispatched our drinks and we soon found ourselves packed into one of the hotel's very crowded elevators. I enjoyed the ladies bodies pressed against me, and at one point Jennifer whispered into my ear, "Kim is going to love this ... and so are you." The number of people on the elevator car dwindled as we made our way up to the penthouse, until it was finally just the three of us for the final flight of floors.

I had no idea what to expect, but as the doors opened, we were bathed in disco lights and dance music. We stepped out into a thriving dance scene not unlike the one we had just left, except a bit less crowded. The ladies were equally surprised, and we stood there awkwardly blinking in the lights. A few seconds later, Buck emerged from the crowd to greet us. He gave each of the ladies a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and waving to the stunning view of the glass wall across the room, he told us where the drinks were. He invited us to get comfortable and to enjoy ourselves. Just as he finished saying this, the DJ let loose a positively rocking set, and the birthday girl pulled us by the hand deep into the dancing crowd. We were swept away by the music and the energy of the dance floor. Everyone was dancing wildly and fluidly, with a little touch here, a bump there. Contact with other hot bodies was unavoidable, and apparently welcomed.

After a few songs, the music changed tempo and we took the opportunity to break for a drink. It just so happened that Aaron and Buck were standing at the bar, talking with another stylishly dressed black man named Stan. Stan and Buck seeming to take particular interest in Kim. Stan even made her blush by drawing her hand to his lips and kissing it as a galant greeting. Aaron, not being left out, was showering Jennifer with his own particular brand of chivalry.

As Buck got us drinks, we moved over near the floor to ceiling windows to admire the scenery. Our field of view contained two incredible sights; the beautiful city lights spreading out before us out to the horizon, and also a large screen TV on the wall next to the windows. It was playing an inspiring video of a very striking blonde beginning to get intimate with three black lovers.

The conversation was light and animated, though the sound level in the room required us to move in close to each other to be heard. The men were pointing out various landmarks through the windows, but our eyes were frequently getting caught on the salacious video, as the blonde, now naked, proceeded to be seduced by her paramours. I have no idea what effect this was having on everyone else, but personally I found it very exciting. Aaron had managed to move in very close with Jennifer, while Stan and Buck were framing Kim. I noticed that Stan and Buck were taking every opportunity to make contact with my wife, showering her with sweet strokes on her arms and moving with her hips in a way that kept them all in contact. They were close enough that I could see her breasts were often rubbing against the two men as she leaned into chat with them, and no doubt they were getting nice views of her breasts down her dress.

After a while I noticed that Kim had begun to touch back, and was leaning in even more. She had begun to let her fingers linger on their arms as she spoke. I also noticed that one of Stan's arms had found it's way around Kim's waist. Not only that, but he was occasionally running his hand further down her back, enjoying the curves of her luscious ass. She was clearly welcoming his advances, often times responding by shifting her legs - clearly, he was having an effect.

The video on the wall had now progressed to a moment where the blond was beginning to expose each of the cocks of her partners. The sight of this seemed to stop Kim in mid sentence, and as she stood there clearly distracted, Buck leaned in, enveloping her ear in a warm, soft kiss. A quiet moan escaped from Kim's parted lips. I couldn't tell if it was because of Buck's kiss, or from Stan's hand, which, seizing the opportunity, had made it's way under the back of her short dress. She seemed to go a little weak in the knees - using their arms to maintain her balance, as she adjusted her legs a little wider, her eyes still caught on the video. Buck's lips followed along her neck, while Stan's hand, having gained more space to explore, was no doubt stroking her under her dress. I could see that Jennifer was now in a close embrace with Aaron as well.

The birthday girl broke away and announced to us all; "How about we get this party started?"

Kim, regaining her composure, and readjusting her dress, shifted over to me. She wrapped me in her arms. Her body was radiating a heat fueled by pure lust. "What do you think baby? Are you doing ok?"

Reassuring her I was having a great time, I told her; "It's beautiful to see you in pleasure baby."

As she hugged me closer, I was surprised by how hot her crotch felt where it rested against my thigh. She kissed me, and asked, "Pleasure doesn't quite cover it, love." A mischievous look came over her face as she asked me; "Will you be ok if I just ... you know ... let go?"

She couldn't have missed feeling my cock twitch against her thigh, making my reply unnecessary. Even so I said; "That is the theme of the evening isn't it?"

The three men motioned us to follow as they lead us into a hallway. The dim hallway was alive with a surprising variety of feminine moans and coos. As we passed some of the doorways, all of which had their doors open, we could often hear the forceful jolts of the men fucking them - hard.

Kim stopped us, and reaching under her dress, she wiggled out of her diaphanous little thong - which she handed to me, saying she didn't think she'd be needing it. Jennifer laughed as I raised it to my nose, savoring it's intoxicating scent. Then she too reached under her dress and pulled a lacy pair of red panties into view. She traced the soaking garment under my nose and I inhaled her feminine aroma. The difference between the two aroused women was remarkable, but the perfume of her sex was as heavenly as my wife's. Jennifer handed me the light little garment, and I stashed the two trophies in my pocket.

The men were waiting for us at entrance of the room at the end of the hall.

The room was obviously the master suite of the penthouse. Floor to ceiling windows formed two of the walls, providing a breathtaking panoramic view. The lighting was perfectly romantic, with just enough soft light to see clearly. As one would expect, the centerpiece of the room was a very large canopy bed with a gothic headboard fit for a museum. Behind the headboard were huge mirrors framed in heavy dark wood, and an expanse of mirror on the canopy as well. A perfect nest for adventure.

I settled myself into a white leather couch located at the foot of the bed. Someone had thoughtfully arranged the couch to be a height which afforded a fantastic view of the bed. In addition to that, there was a bottle of champagne sitting on ice within reach. I refreshed my glass, and propped my feet up. Motioning Jennifer to join her, Kim crawled onto the bed, over to me, and up until all three of us were face to face. Kim proceeded to give me a long slow kiss. I was soon treated to the unexpected sensation of a third tongue joining in with us, as I felt Jennifer's soft lips brushing my face. I savored the warm saliva of both beautiful ladies, and enjoyed the fascinating differences in textures of the two beauties tongues. Between us we negotiated licks as we explored each other's warm mouths.

Though my eyes had been closed during this time, I cheated and took a peek. My eyes focused first over the ladies backs, their short dresses had ridden up and I enjoyed the spectacular rounded landscape of two upturned female asses. As I focused beyond this luscious horizon I saw in the mirror the stunning sight of two beautiful pussies. Both ladies were freshly shorn, and the smooth curves of their luscious asses were interrupted only by the succulent puckers of their little assholes, and the ripples of their labia. Jennifer's smooth outer folds fully contained the charms within, while Kim's sweet inner lips spilled out like delicate petals ready to be tasted.

I couldn't resist running my hands over the soft smooth skin of their hips and legs. Meanwhile, I noticed that our three friends had been busy undressing. Their pendulous cocks dangled freely as the three of them moved onto the bed, as the ladies continued to nuzzle and kiss. As I was moving my hands over their asses, my fingertips were occasionally contacting more intimate spots, and more than once I had encountered some of the warm nectar that was beginning to flow copiously from their arousal.

The dark hands of the three gentlemen now joined in caressing their soft white skin. At first this surprised the girls, but after a few seconds, they surrendered to the pleasure of the touches.

Jennifer whispered something into Kim's ear, and they both sat up and relieved me of my pants. My erect cock sprang into their smiling faces as Jennifer, in one smooth motion, slipped my briefs down my legs and off. Kim grabbed it by the base as she plunged my head into her warm, skilled mouth. Coming in from the side, Jennifer joined her, bathing my shaft in long licks, until Kim pulled my cock out of her mouth and offered it to her. She accepted it readily, and the sensation of her tongue on the underside of my shaft sent me into heaven, as Kim moved down and took my balls one by one in her mouth, and then licked back up my shaft. The site was spectacular, and I loved the feel of the ladies breasts on my bare legs, and their hair as it fell onto my skin.

The three men behind the ladies had not been idle during this time. Their inviting asses high in the air, the ladies were being treated to caresses and touches, which were beginning to center increasingly on their blossoming flowers. Aaron had his hands on either side of Jennifer's sex, and was gently spreading her open, gazing into her shiny pink depths, and landing kisses on different sensitive spots that presented themselves. Each time he spread her open, her hungry hole opened momentarily, revealing it's dark dripping depths. Meanwhile, Stan and Buck, one on either side of my wife, had been using their fingers to explore her inner lips, gradually stretching them open. Using her now abundant wetness as lubrication, they were tracing soft little circles in the pink velvet insides of her labia. With each circle, their fingers were making small incursions into the widening entrance of my wife's vagina. I could see it's mouth contracting as they teased it, making my wife wiggle as she tried vainly to draw them into her pink hole.

The atmosphere of the room was filling with the scent of wet cunt, and the heavy primal field of goddesses aroused. Kim, unable to bear it any longer, turned to face the two men. Taking their cue, they both reclined back on the pillows at the head of the bed where they were soon joined by Aaron. Though distracted by the visuals, I had been quite enjoying Jennifer's warm, soft mouth on my cock. She gave me a quick kiss, and turned around on the bed.

For a moment, the ladies were facing each other, seated on the bed. Jennifer craned her head in engaging Kim in a deep tongue kiss. The sounds of appreciation it elicited from the men, myself included, were second only to those heard when Kim, grasping the hem of Jennifer's dress with both hands, pulled it up and off of her. For a frozen moment in time Jennifer's lovely breasts bounced freely, and I am sure everyone in the room watched with their mouths open. I had no idea that my wife was so inclined, but she immediately partook of the feast before her, devouring Jennifer's dark pink nipples like they were delicate little candies. After momentarily being rendered immobile with pleasure, Jennifer regained her senses, reaching over to grasp hold of my wifes dress. Foreseeing the impending disaster, I moved in quickly to free the zipper on the back of Kim's dress, and in a flash, Kim was free of her clothing as well.

Stan moved aside to make space for Kim as she moved up to join the two men.. In spite of their efforts, their two large cocks presented formidable obstacles. As she moved in between them, Buck's ultimately found a natural resting place pointing downward against the soft skin of her belly. Likewise, Stan's got stuck in an upward position in the small of her back, until Kim kindly adjusted it to point over her hip. His girth filled her hand fully. Both of the men seemed only semi hard at this point, but their cocks were already displaying impressively sized heads. Now face to face with Buck, Kim began nuzzling, beginning with a few hesitant kisses, and then proceeded with increasing passion. Stan encouraged her from behind, showering the back of her neck with kisses, as he traced his fingers lightly over her breasts. Kim had maintained her hold on Stan's cock, and had been making slow strokes up and down it's expanding length. Her efforts were producing a steady stream of clear fluid at his tip, which she had been spreading along his shaft with each motion. As you might expect, this was having quite the effect on Stan and as he began making small thrusts with his hips, Kim began guiding him so that his sensitive head was brushing the soft skin of her hip, where a shiny patch of precum had begun to pool.

Kim then lifted her long slender leg over Bucks hip, causing his long cock to nestled up against her crotch. In this new position she was up higher, offering her hard nipples to his hungry tongue. Buck licked them with skillful relish, while she rode along the length of his cock, glazing it with her pussy cream.

Having been distractedly watching my wife being ravished, I had failed to adequately track Jennifer's unfolding experience. I was vaguely aware that she and Aaron had been standing to my left, petting shamelessly, watching the same erotic spectacle I had been witnessing. They now burst upon my consciousness as he forced her face down into the bedsheets. She turned her head towards me and smiled as we made momentary eye contact. Her mouth then shaped into an O as I saw Aaron's large hands winding in her hair. "Oh Fuck!" she whimpered. "He's ... he's", she couldn't quite complete it. "Fuck!", and with that he began seriously drilling her. I watched as she writhed and bounced on the bed, she was bunching the sheets with her hands, and babbling the whole time as her head bobbed in response to the powerful thrusts. His hands moved to her shoulders as he impaled her completely, and with a few strong strokes he drove her all the way to that place only women can go. She took the whole room with her, and we all shared in her final meteoric peak, and the gentle drift back down. She collapsed onto the bed, Aarons long wet member pulling free as it was suddenly jettisoned from her muscular sheath.

She continued to babble as her body was shaken by further contractions, as she rolled up into a ball on the bed. I traced my fingers over her bare shoulders to comfort her as she began to uncurl and relax.

I turned my attention back to Kim. My wife was now on her back between Stan and Buck with a very hard cock in each of her hands. She held them firmly by their bases, high in the air, driven to full length and girth by the strength of her grip, and the short up and down motions she was making. Her legs were draped shamelessly open over each of the men, whose fingers framed her beautiful enflamed pussy. Each man had a thick finger sunken several knuckles deep in her drooling sex, and each had a nipple in his mouth. Kim was lost in some other world. Her lovers were skillfully keeping her on the edge, guiding her close to orgasm, and then denying her by slipping their fingers free just before she got there. Each time they did so, I could see the dark cave of her aroused hole gaping open.

Finally, Stan engaged Kim in a kiss, as, holding her cheek in his large dark hand, he guided her up on her knees facing us. Buck, in the meantime, laid down beneath her, his head near us at the foot of the bed. As Stan lowered her, I thought this might be the big moment when she would be finally getting filled. Buck, however, deviously positioned his cock between her labia, which were splayed wide by his huge bolt. Having recovered, Jennifer now moved up to Kim's side where she sucked one of her nipples into her mouth. Stan did the same on his side, as Kim, in ecstatic agony slid back and forth coating his cock with warm cunt lather. I thought she was going to come from this alone, until Jennifer, reaching under her from behind, used her fingers to spread Kim's thick outer labia while lifting her ass up. With her other hand, she grasped Bucks cock by the base, and wagging it threateningly, she said to me; "Are you ready to see this big cock go all the way up your wife?"

12