Letting Go Ch. 03

Story Info
Leslie loses her inhibitions.
3.8k words
4.48
28.3k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showered first, and pulled on a fresh pair of boxers. Before I could grab some dress pants, Leslie said, as she was stepping into the shower, "No, no underwear tonight." She giggled at the surprised look on my face. "Okay," I said, chuckling. It felt strange but good to be wearing the thin dress pants with my cock, still semi-erect, pressing against them. Finished dressing, I told her I'd wait on the front porch for her. I grabbed a water from the fridge and left the room.

I waited for about a half and hour, watching the few cars go by, nodding and chatting to a couple of inn guests as they went by. I was lost in pre-occupied bliss thinking about the day and its events, waking as if from a dream when Leslie appeared in the doorway.

She wore an outfit I hadn't seen before, a form-fitting coral colored sleeveless lace button-up top, each button on a short string fitting into a loop to hold the blouse together, with a small gap; a solid pale blue wrap miniskirt of very thin cotton low on her hips, her belly button showing about 3 inches above, and just below her top; and matching coral high heels, with no stockings, but a thin, gold ankle bracelet on her left ankle. The top buttons of her blouse were undone, and she wore a coral and blue necklace of shells with a larger shell as its medallion, which hung to the top of the cleavage peaking out of the gap in her top. The quarter-size darkness of her areolae were visible through the lace; she was not wearing a bra. She wore minimal make-up, as was her usual practice, and one preferred by both of us - she simply didn't need it.

It was about 4:30 when we left, with several hours of daylight ahead of us. We had tried all of the restaurants in town by then, and since we weren't yet hungry anyway, we decided to drive to a historic lighthouse about 20 miles away, overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. There was a small strip of sand there, and a pleasant place to spend our time as we whiled away the rest of the afternoon and early evening. As I held the door for Leslie to get into the car, she made sure I got a nice view of her legs, sliding her hem high on her thighs.

It took about a half hour to get to the lighthouse. There were a few cars in the parking area, but it was quiet. We walked hand in hand down the short paved dead-end road toward the little beach. I could see the outline of her breasts as the light filtered through the lace of her blouse. She looked stunning!

A group of 20-something's, two women and four men, appeared from a trail on the side of the road and headed our way. We stopped and chatted with them, while I enjoyed catching them stealing looks at Leslie and her breasts.

"Wow, you all are awful dressed up for a hike!" one of the guys said.

"Just out for a little romantic stroll before we decide where to go to dinner," I replied, feeling my loins tingle happily again. As I stood blinking into the sun facing Leslie, who had begun a conversation with one of the girls and what appeared to be her boyfriend, who definitely was not hearing a word because of Leslie's chest, I realized how thin her skirt was. It fit tightly around her hips and ass (which looked marvelous, by the way), loosening up around her thighs enough to make it comfortable to walk. I could clearly see the outline of her thighs through the skirt. This caused more arousal on my part, so I plunged my hands deep into my pockets in an effort to disguise it, only partially successfully.

After our conversation with the group, we sauntered on to the little beach. It was about 20 feet wide and 40 yards long, water from the bay lapping gently onto the sand, and a jumble of grass and a collection of those scrappy, tough, weather beaten bushes opposite the water. The entrance was close to one end, not far from which was a young couple lying on a towel together, he wearing baggy swim trunks, she lying face down next to him, the strings of her top untied as she soak in the late afternoon sun, which was just beginning to show signs of descending in the sky.

We traded hello's with them as we strolled by, Leslie carrying her heels to walk in the sand. Near the other end of the sand was a log perfect for sitting to watch the gulls squawk at each other. We had had the foresight to bring a towel with us from the car to sit on, so I placed it on the log and watched Leslie take her seat. It was a low seat, which pleased since it meant Leslie's knees were high and pulled up the hem of her skirt as she sat.

She straightened her legs in front of her as I sat next to her and put an arm around her. She leaned against me and sighed contentedly. We remained that way for a while, not saying much, just content with being, and being close.

But presently our bums became sore from the log, so we spread the towel out on the sand. Leslie sat with her back to the log, arms behind her head, and I stretched my legs for a bit, gazing out across the water. I hadn't looked her way for a minute, taking in the beautiful scene while we talked about nothing in particular. I turned to say something, and stopped in mid-word when I saw that she had removed her blouse, laying it neatly on the log behind her. Her breasts looked magnificent in the soft, warm light. I stood there mute, grinning and thrilled. She looked at me sideways with a little grin. I could tell that the log, because of its slight angle toward the water of the end toward the other couple, that she was mostly obscured.

I was not, however, with my cock now back at full attention, pressing against my pants.

"Go ahead and unzip," she said, still looking at me sideways, an eyebrow raised in anticipation. I glanced over at the couple to see that he was turned on his side away from us, his head resting on his right hand as he talked to his girlfriend, who was obscured by him. I unzipped and my cock came free to a delighted giggle from Leslie.

"That's better!" she cheered, stretching each arm back to rest on the log, displaying her breasts to me. I could see another thought cross her mind; she leaned forward and looked at the couple, who were still engrossed with each other. Then she pulled a string on the tie on the hip of her skirt and lifted each layer of the wrap in turn, laying the material down on either side of her. She was naked, not having worn any panties.

I walked over to her and sat down, breathing thank you after thank you to her, and she giggled happily at my approbation.

"Well, if you're so grateful," she said, "then take your clothes off too!"

The shirt was easy, of course, and certainly not attention-getting, but I had to think of how to handle the pants. The boyfriend was now standing about knee deep in the water, his attention still on his girlfriend. Leslie simply folded her arms across her chest, which from the thirty or so yards distant, prevented him of suspecting much without staring and therefore breaking that time-honored beach rule of not ogling. I discreetly unfastened my belt and pants, and the girlfriend, now wearing her top, appeared in the water with him. They turned and waded farther out where they could swim, and began splashing around. I slipped the pants off and laid them on the log.

"Much better!" Leslie said. Sitting side by side, she began to stimulate my pulsing organ, slippery with precum. "How does that feel?" she asked flirtatiously, already knowing the answer.

Our companions now were about 50 yards out, still in front of their spot on the beach, swimming and flirting with each other. My hand probed between Leslie's legs, anxious to find her pussy. She lifting her knees and spread her legs for me, still attending to my cock. Her pussy was soaked, and as my fingers slid between her labia, she moaned loudly, moving her ass farther away from the log to give me better access.

We heard the girlfriend squeal and we froze, thinking they had caught on to our lustfulness. We saw him holding something over his head as she tried, laughing, to grab it. I realized he was doing exactly what I would try to do in the same situation: he had robbed her of her bikini top, and was playing a joyful game of keep-away.

We laughed as we realized what was happening. My fingers resumed their work, much to Leslie's delight. Then we heard more splashing and her scream became slightly more desperate. We watched as he swam for the shore, her top in his teeth.

"Annndyyyy!" she yelled, followed by what sounded like the sort of profanity one uses when they realize they've been had, and they might as well laugh along with the joke. He kept swimming, the stopped when he could stand, saying something to her as he gestured toward us.

"Uh-oh!" we said in unison. We scrambled to get our clothes back on, since we thought we'd been spotted and weren't sure of the reaction. The job was far easier for Leslie,mince she could re-tie her skirt sitting down, and pull on her blouse and quickly button it. I flopped around like a fish as I pulled my pants on, my cock causing its usual tent, then stood to pull on my shirt, leaving it unbuttoned while the boyfriend waded ashore near us. The girlfriend stood in the water now, about 25 yards out, her bare shoulders above the surface.

"Anndyyy!" she shouted again, a sharper tone in her voice. The boyfriend turned toward us, paused, seemed to change his mind and began walking back to their end of the sand.

"C'mon, Ashley! I was just kidding!" He looked back at us and waved, a grin on his face. We waved in return. He went to their towel and dropped the bikini top, returning to his girlfriend in the water. I sat down again by Leslie, my head spinning again, my balls aching badly at the days' long ordeal they'd been through. I was loving every minute of it, though. I smiled at her, reaching under her skirt to play with her pussy, my turn to tantalize her without satisfying her.

The couple was quieter now, snuggling in the neck-deep water. I wondered even if they were having intercourse, since it seemed that she had her legs wrapped around him. Leslie's legs were spread again, my fingers stimulating her, and she was laying with her back across my lap, saying softly, "Oh, yes, oh yes." She was not ready yet to climax, but was savoring the journey. The couple began to work their way back to their towel in the fading light. She made no effort to cover herself as she walked ashore, and I wished I were closer to have a better look at her. She pulled on a t-shirt, they gathered their things and left.

It was about 9:30 now, getting dark, and we were getting hungry. Leslie was still enjoying soft caresses of her body and pussy, but it was time to go, since most places closed on the Eastern Shore by 11, if not sooner.

We drove to the nearest town, a larger one than we were staying in, and we're in our seats by a little before 10, assured by the one waiter that they were still open, but closed at 11 - still plenty of time, he said, and no big deal to hang out after closing for a while if we wished.

It was a family style place, with a counter with stools up front with display cases of desserts, tables spread throughout the dining room, and booths along the dark wood paneled walls. A few couples sat at various tables, with a few stools occupied by older men.

Leslie seemed more choosy than normal about where she wanted to sit, and vetoed the waiter's first choice, a table near the kitchen. She chose instead a booth around the corner on the far end against the wall, away from other patrons. I smiled inwardly, suspecting that I might be enjoying visual dessert the entire meal. She sat facing the wall, while I had a view of the dining room.

The waiter seemed to pay close attention to Leslie as he seated us, especially her top. Even in the dim light, it was pretty obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, and I was still enjoying the outline of her breasts.

"That's a pretty color!" he said. Leslie blushed and thanked him as she took the menu from him."

He came back to take our order a few minutes later - Leslie chose a roasted chicken salad, saying she wanted to save room for one of those desserts, and I ordered a steak, of course - but the waiter lingered to chat before heading off with his pad. Leslie enjoyed the attention, and after he left, allowed that he was pretty cute. I had to take her word for it!

We sat across from one another, talking and joking with each other. We've always had a great friendship, so this was nothing new for us. The added layers of sexual excitement were new, of course, and only added to our easy conversation.

"Stop looking at my boobs," she playfully admonished, giving me that cute, sideways gaze she has, pretending to be upset.

"But why?" I returned, smiling. "Give me one good reason why I should stop?" She grinned and said, "Hmmm, I'm sure there's got to be a good reason. I'll let you know if I think of one!"

The waiter - Brad was his name - came with our meals, and Leslie and I continued our banter until I had to go to the men's room. When I returned I noticed immediately, because my gaze was constantly drawn to Leslie's chest, that she had unbuttoned one more button. I could see her cleavage clearly.

"The scenery has improved since I've been away," I said.

"Really, how?" she asked, feigning ignorance.

"Trust me, just trust me," I said.

It was well after 10 now, and most of the other patrons had left or were done with their meals.

"Don't think about how I'm not wearing any underwear," Leslie teased.

"Likewise!" I retorted.

The waiter came to fill our glasses. Leslie made no attempt to re-button her blouse - at first I was unsure whether she had remembered how much she was showing. I'm sure Brad was getting quite a view. But then I noticed Leslie unconsciously running her fingers in the V the gap in her blouse made, even pulling the material out slightly as she did so. Then I knew she was quite aware of what was going on, and my stiffness returned in full glory once again. Brad stuck around to chat a bit more, saying things were slowing down, and that he was thinking of letting the cook and the other staffer go early, and that he would close up shop, since it was even slow for a Thursday.

Finally he left our table to check out a man who was ready to go. Leslie's face was beaming, her eyes sparkling. I could tell she felt very womanly, very sexual, very seductive. It was driving me crazy in the best sort of way!

We chatted about her conversation with Brad, she excitedly expounding on the details - how he said he'd grown up in the area, and was in the process of taking over the restaurant from his parents, who were semi-retired, currently on vacation in Florida with their new RV.

There was a long pause in our conversation then. I was consumed by the obvious, of course, thinking of nothing but my aching balls and lust for my wife. I don't know what she was thinking, exactly, but she looked up from her salad, now mostly gone, gazed into my eyes, and unclasped another button.

There were now only two or so buttons still holding on. I could see the curve of both breasts, but not quite her belly button. I could see her fork tremble slightly as she dug into her salad again. I lifted my napkin and looked at my lap, which had quite a peak to it, the summit soaked in precum. I was excited beyond my wildest imagination. Leslie was voluntarily and deliberately exposing herself at close range to a stranger - exposing herself, yes, certainly, but perhaps even seducing him. And I was loving every torturous moment of it!

He returned to our table to check our glasses again, but of course, since they'd been so recently filled, there was no need. With each undone button, his leering into Leslie's blouse was more and more obvious, since I'm sure he guessed that she was not only giving him permission, but inviting him to do so. He practically drooled, but restrained from making any direct comments.

"Night like these, when I get to meet nice folks like you, make all the hard work of a restaurant worthwhile," he volunteered, smiling. Leslie received the double-entendre for both of its meanings, as did, because we would enjoy one another's company, even without the exhibitionism on Leslie's part.

There were only two more sets of patrons when he left our table this time to go take care of a third who was leaving. He took our dirty dishes with him, with promise of chocolate mousse for Leslie and a bowl of raspberry sherbet for me upon his return. Leslie excused herself to go to the ladies' room without buttoning up. The bathroom was on the opposite end of the front counter. As she disappeared around the corner, I saw her cross her arms, with a hand up to her chin, just to hide things a little. On her return a few minutes later, as soon as her back was turned to the middle-aged couple at a table in the middle of the room, she slowed, looking into my eyes, and unbuttoned the last two buttons of her blouse, opening it completely about ten steps from the table. She stopped and pulled back the hanging material, giving me a full view of her breasts. She was beautiful standing there like that! She began stepping toward me again, and as she neared, she cupped each breast in her hands, mouthing, "I love you!"

She slipped into the booth as I whispered my affection to her, reaching across the table to hold her hand, her breasts hanging in plain, perky view. It was incredible!

My look told her that Brad was coming, in case she wanted to take any measures. She did, but only pulled the two sides of her top toward each other, just covering her nipples, leaving much of each breast exposed to see their shape and size. I wanted badly to unzip my pants.

Brad set the desserts in front of us, and, laughing nervously and scratching his cheek, and taking in the view, said simply, "Wow!" Leslie blushed this time, and giggled.

"Something wrong?" I asked coyly. Without removing his transfixed gaze, he said, "No sir, absolutely not!" he stood speechless for a moment, and then regained his composure. "Everything is just fine! Just fine!"

Leslie picked up a spoon and took a taste of her chocolate mousse pie. "Mmmm! That's delicious!"

"Yes, indeed, yes indeed!" Brad said, gawking.

"Sir! Sir!"

My mind suddenly became aware of another patron who was ready to check out. He was walking toward Brad, trying vainly to get his attention.

"Brad," I said, touching his arm and pointing.

"Oh, right!" he said abruptly, heading off for the cash register with the customer.

Leslie laughed hard, her mouth full of mousse, trying not to spew it all over me. I let her laugh, smiling calmly as I watched her. I deliberately laid my napkin on the table when she was quieting down. Glancing over at the remaining couple at the table toward the front, I could see that they were deep in conversation. I looked back at Leslie, caught her eyes, and unzipped my pants to free my poor, aching member. My pants were soaked with precum, so the air felt cool and erotic when it wafted across my glistening cock. I stroked it gently a couple of times. It was rock hard and pulsing.

"I take it you ... " Leslie paused, her eyes twinkling as never before. She continued, "I take it you're okay with this?" The look on my face, my heavy breathing and a quiet moan answered her question.

Our eyes locked. Slowly, ever so slowly, she opened her blouse, exposing her breasts again. I could see her chest rising and falling with each heavy, yet controlled, breath. Then, our eyes still locked, she bared her shoulders, slipping the blouse off first her right one, then her left. She sat upright, her breasts with fully erect nipples seeming to beckon me, the blouse sliding off her arms behind her.

The couple at the table got up to leave. As the man was leaving the tip on the table, I reached across to pinch and tweak Leslie's nipples. She let out a long, restrained, whispering gasp. She was trembling with sexuality.

12