Letting Go Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara's Prince.
2.2k words
4.66
27.8k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

For the last three weeks, Chris and Sara spent time together almost every night after work. They were getting quite attached to each other. Chris even introduced her to his older sister and she loved everything about Sara.

They hadn't had any intimate contact yet because Sara wanted to take things slowly. A part of her still couldn't trust him and he was fine with that. He understood how vulnerable she was and he would go at her pace.

**

Tonight Sara and Chris planned to get away from it all. The past week had taken a toll on them since the Christmas season was quickly approaching. Their usual schedules were constantly being changed and they didn't get to see much of each other. To make up for the time lost, they planned ahead and decided to request a few days off.

Sara didn't feel like going out. Instead she wanted some quiet time with him and he would gladly oblige. They decided to go to Chris' apartment to have dinner for their first night off. The agreement was that Sara would cook and Chris would supply the cheesy horror movies, or as he described it "quality entertainment."

She planned on making him his favorite sausage and pasta dish, which unbeknownst to him was no difficult chore. He also bought a few bottles of wine to complete their night of fine dining. He was quite impressed with her cooking skills when she presented the finished meal and he told her so, feeling like he had not contributed enough to their date night.

"It's alright sweetie, you've done more than you know." she smiled.

"I feel like I haven't done enough. You're good at doing so many things. "

"If it means anything, I'm very happy being with you. I didn't think I ever would be actually...but you've changed that." she confessed.

"Well...If you say so. You deserve to be happy babe, and I want to be the man who makes you happy." he said, giving her that gorgeous smile which always made her heart skip a beat.

"You did all the cooking, so I'll take care of the dishes later. I'll get some more wine and we can watch the movies."

"Okay!" she said cheerfully.

The two cuddled up on the couch with a bottle of red wine. They decided to watch Subspecies; a B-movie about vampires which both had already seen but didn't mind watching again. As the movie began, Sara laid her head on his chest.

It was a very cold night and it was pouring just as it had been when they first walked together. She enjoyed being close to him. The warmth of his body made her feel safe and his scent was intoxicating.

She wanted him very badly but she fought her desires with all the strength she could muster. She doubted herself and was worried about what might happen after she gave herself to him. Would she be any good? Would he leave her after and disappear? Previous experiences with men had turned her into someone she didn't want to be: untrusting and under-confident. Even though he made a huge effort in trying to prove her wrong, she was still afraid that it was all an act.

All the thoughts running through her head dissipated as she suddenly felt his soft fingers stroking her neck. The sensation was delicious and she allowed it without protest. She moaned softly and let him continue.

Chris looked down at the beautiful woman lying on his chest and smiled. He knew how delicate her situation was and wanted to do all he could to put her mind at ease. She looked beautiful to him in the soft light emitted by the TV and he couldn't resist her. He shifted closer to her and began kissing her neck softly, while his fingers, on the opposite side stroked her collar bone.

Sara couldn't stop shivering. The pleasure she found from these simple acts was something she had never experienced before. Her body ached with desire and her nipples grew harder as he touched her. She lifted his head with one finger and kissed his lips. They were very soft and tasted of the red wine. She couldn't help sucking on his tongue and bottom lip.

He tasted so good to her and she wanted more of him. She broke away from the sweet kiss, climbed on top of him and undid his collared shirt. She began to return kisses to his neck and shoulders. Chris slowly lifted the back of her blouse and ran his fingers along the sway of her back. He had always wanted to touch her caramel skin and tonight he was rewarded for his patience.

"Are you ready to do this?" he asked with a whisper.

"I am. I've waited so long, and I can't take it anymore. I want you right now."

She didn't care anymore about the negative thoughts in her head...all she cared about now was Chris, and making him happy. She stood up, unhooked her bra and took her pants off just leaving her top and thong on. She felt too embarrassed to strip herself naked in front of him. He also stood up and removed all articles of clothing except his; revealing his beautiful, athletic body.

He wanted her just as much but didn't want to risk scaring her. He sat back on the couch and held his hand out to her. She took it and sat on top of him, feeling his hard cock poking through his boxers. It turned her on even more. She wanted him inside her but she also didn't want the moment to end too quickly.

Chris' cool fingers trailed along her thighs as she continued to taste his lips. He had never felt anything so smooth and couldn't fight the urge to grip the soft flesh beneath his fingers. A tiny gasp escaped from her lips as she felt his fingers digging into her thighs.

It was not pain that she felt, but something much more exquisite which she could not find the words for. The crotch of her thong grew damp with her wetness and she squirmed on top of him as she felt him growing harder beneath her.

His right hand let go of her thigh and slowly made its way up to her wet, plump lips. The black lace was soaked as he gently ran his finger along the slit, teasing her with his touch. Sara purred softly as his fingers lifted the thin material and stroked her as one would a kitten. Her body was tingling all over and she could do nothing as she was weak and at his mercy.

Chris' hand reached under her blouse and cupped her right breast which was very soft and smooth to the touch. He lifted the fabric and began licking her nipple gently. His tongue twirled around it and teased it slowly at first, then quickening with a speed that caused her body to shiver. He finally took it all into his mouth and sucked hard on her nipple, while he stroked the brown areola with his forefinger. This was all driving her wild. She was dripping with wetness against his finger still.

Sara pushed him back suddenly and tore her breast away from his mouth. She stood up, removed her thong and pulled his boxers off. She then positioned herself over him; not quite touching his body.

"Do you want me?" she asked

"Of course I do. You know that I do."

Sara got closer and kissed him deeply. She sat on top of him, slightly wetting his cock with her juices. He reached for her left breast and took it into his mouth, teasing and sucking on it, as he had done to the other. He was getting harder as the seconds went by and his thick cock stood at attention with her wet mound only a few centimeters away.

He grabbed her hips suddenly and pushed her wet pussy down until it reached the large head of his cock. The juices enabled him to slide the tip into her easily and he was in ecstasy from the tight feel of her.

Sara gasped in surprise. She felt a shock go through her entire body as he entered her.

"Did I hurt you babe?" he asked in a concerned voice.

"No, no it feels so good, please don't stop." she said as she tried to get a hold of herself.

"Are you su...." he tried asking, but before he could finish she took the initiative and slid all the way down to his balls taking all of him inside her.

Chris grabbed her soft thighs and squeezed them gently as she slowly rode him. Her silky, warm insides drove him mad. He wanted to release but held back. He would take his time until they were both equally satisfied. He lay back on the couch and his cock slipped out of her momentarily. It was his turn to take charge and he smiled to himself at the thought.

"What is it?" she asked almost out of breath.

"Come here." he smiled and reached out for her.

He pulled her on top of him and enjoyed the site of her huge breasts as they jiggled under the tight blouse she wore. She sat up directly above his hard cock and stroked it with her tiny fingers before she slid down on him for the second time. The sensation was sweeter than the first, and she felt another jolt as he bucked his hips and slammed into her hard. Sara cried out as he reached her most sensitive areas.

He held her closer to his body and squeezed her soft buttocks while he slammed harder and harder into her wet insides. She was too out of breath to say anything and could only moan and call out his name.

He pulled her breast to his mouth and gently bit her nipple, grazing it with his teeth. She was losing her mind and didn't know what to do other than hold on to her man tightly. He was all hers. That's all she ever wanted and she was his. He reached up and kissed her mouth, while still moving in and out of her.

He clasped her hands tightly, not intending to let go. In that moment she felt so loved and wanted. She almost wanted to cry...but she knew if she did that, he would stop and their moment together would be ruined. Sara held her tears back and bravery suddenly took a hold of her.

"Let it go!" she told herself. "Let the pain go!"

She gently pulled away from his grasp and took her blouse off, fully exposing herself to him.

"You're beautiful!" he smiled and he slowed his motion to admire her.

She felt a little awkward being stared at but he leaned forward and kissed her lips gently, moving down to her chin, her neck and then her full breasts. He straightened himself, sat up and slipped out of her.

He was still hard and his lower torso was gleaming with her juices. He took her hand and guided her to his bedroom. He had wanted her in his bed for a long time and that time had finally come.

Chris lay her down on the king-sized bed and got on top of her. He kissed her lips as he ran his hands down her body, massaging her soft belly and the folds along the sides of her waist. His hands settled on her thighs and he gently spread them apart.

He slowly ran his finger over her smooth pussy once again and inserted his finger into her slowly. She was wetter than ever and he would keep her that way. She had endured so much pain in her life and he wanted to take care of her; pleasure her. She deserved that much.

His fore finger reached for her clit and the electrifying sensation made her moan softly for him. The pressure of his finger made her arch her back as the pleasure overtook her. Without warning, he entered her in a quick and fluid motion which made her gasp in surprise. She gripped the sheets as he went deeper into her than he had ever gone before.

"Oh yes baby! Harder baby, faster please! I want to feel you deeper...deeper!" she gasped, almost out of breath.

He obeyed his goddess and slammed into her faster, faster, and harder. She was in ecstasy. Chris had gone deeper than any man before him. Her body shook furiously as she felt an intense heat all over her body. Everything went black for a few seconds and she let out a loud cry as she experienced her first orgasm.

"Yes baby, come for me.... come on my dick baby!" he whispered.

At that moment he also released his hot fluids inside her. He almost lost his balance and fell on top of her. Although both were gasping for air, they held each other closely and Sara stroked his damp hair as he lay on her soft breast.

"That was...horrible!" he laughed.

"Shut up!" she said and threw a pillow at his face.

She knew that he was joking. Something made her believe that this man was hers forever. He wouldn't go anywhere, nor would he leave her. The way he held her and the passion he felt for her was undeniable. She had finally found her prince among frogs.

.End.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers