Letting Go of Yesterday Ch. 02

Story Info
Drew is no more. Now only a new slave in the stable
1.6k words
4.22
13.8k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my story. I hope this story will continue through to completion. Please be patient with me as I am new to this. This story is about Dominance and Submission. If you do not like this topic, please look elsewhere for your reading pleasure.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or matters where you feel I may be of assistance — or if you have any suggestions for me. I am here to serve. Thank you so very much.

*****

Chapter 2. Drew is no more.

She leans in and clearly pronounces my sentence again, "There is no hope for anyone who comes here." Then she adds, "You are now Slave B-52, in your Master's stable."

She adds with contempt, "You must be quite special to Master Rohan, as I understand he personally escorted you here."

Looking up from the table where I am bound, I can see a very plain necklace around her neck that holds what looks to me like a call button. Like one of those lifeline style buttons used to summon help when needed.

She leans down again and whispers in my ear, "'Cooperation is rewarded, resistance is punished.' Let this be your mantra for your time spent here."

She stands erect and tells me, "Repeat the mantra out loud."

I say nothing, I do nothing. I just continue to lie there as motionless as possible.

She has a look of disdain and says again, "Repeat the mantra out loud."

I say nothing, I do nothing. I just continue to lie there as motionless as possible.

"You have chosen your path foolishly. You will be broken. You will be trained. You will be his." She said these words like she'd probably done many times before.

With that said, she reaches to the necklace and presses the call button. She then walks to the door and leaves, closing the door tightly behind her.

After a few minutes of struggling I do realize that I am completely confined and that perhaps my mantra does have some value. As well, over these long minutes since she has left, I find the room getting significantly colder. A few minutes more and I begin to shiver uncontrollably. I think possibly my situation may be helped by cooperation.

"Cooperation is rewarded, resistance is punished," I say first to myself, then slowly out loud. Hoping that someone is listening.

"Cooperation is rewarded, resistance is punished!" Now much louder, and over and over again I repeat, "Cooperation is rewarded, resistance is punished!"

I must have repeated this a hundred times before I sense the room becoming a bit warmer, and that I'm not shivering as much. I continue, "Cooperation is rewarded, resistance is punished!"

Repeating and repeating my mantra for what seems like hours.

My bladder and bowels are full and being stretched to their limit, so I cry out, "I will fully cooperate with you, just please release me and permit me to relieve myself. I have been many hours with out relief."

Within seconds, the door flings open and two people enter. It all happens so quickly, I can't even tell if they are male or female. Though I think one male and one female. They quickly unbind me from the table, but attach handcuffs and leg irons in their place. A steel collar is placed tightly around my neck, and a short chain is attached to the ring of the collar.

Then I am roughly forced to stand up as they push the table to the side wall. I immediately fall to the floor when they let go. But I am dragged a few feet to the wall and the chain is attached to a steel ring that is bolted to the wall.

As the two leave, they set a bucket beside me. One of them points to it and says, "Your toilet, use it!"

I manage to nod and beg for them to bring me, "Some water and food?"

With out any acknowledgement, they both leave, closing the door firmly as they exit. I squat as best I can and relieve myself into the bucket. The collar and chain which restrains me, permits only about one foot of movement.

I am chained next to the small opening in the wall. I scrunch close and peer into the hole, hoping to find some clue as to where I am. Beyond the hole is complete darkness.

Soon a large tube appears through the hole which begins to slowly drip liquid to the floor. I stick my tongue out to take in a few drops. It is water. I then close my lips around the tube and suck as hard as I can to get a few more drops before they too fall to the floor. I guessed that I was able to coax an ounce or two of water before it would produce no more and was withdrawn from the hole.

Not long after my little drink, the tube reappeared and provided a thick, gruel like substance which oozed from the end. I tasted a bit of this. It had no taste, but I surmised this was going to be my only nourishment, so I took the tube into my mouth and sucked all I could get from it. Then it was again withdrawn from me.

This scene was repeated over and over again for, at least days, if not weeks. I do not know actually how many days or weeks elapsed, in fact perhaps months. My only human contact during this was sparse and consisted of, the changing of my toilet bucket. I would guess this took place every three or four days. With the changing of my toilet, I was also required to give myself a sponge bath of cold water and coarse soap.

"Cooperation is rewarded, resistance is punished!"

I did learn that constant repeating of my mantra did provide some minimal rewards. More water and gruel were offered as my cooperation increased. The water started to be flavored and the thick gruel began to taste like oatmeal. In fact, soon the gruel became sweetened with a bit of honey.

"Cooperation is rewarded, resistance is punished!"

One day, after my feeding, the door opened and in came two males. One approached me and popped two large blue pills into my mouth and forced me to swallow them. I was given a full glass of water to drink. He then placed a blindfold over my eyes and fastened it securely. Then I was unhooked from the wall and taken back to the table which was moved into the center of the room. I was placed on the table, on my back, face up, arms and legs strapped securely in place. A small cushion was placed under my backside which forced my groin up in the air and exposed my ass.

As quickly as they entered, the two males had left. It was just a few minutes later that I began to realize that the pills must have been viagra, as I began to become very hard. I had thought before that none of the people here had ever remarked about the tiny size of penis. Flaccid it is at most one inch, and fully erect just over 2 inches.

I guessed that an hour or two had elapsed, when the door opened and someone entered, perhaps two or three this time. I could hear at least two females talking. They were here to mark me and prepare me for further inspection.

One slipped my blindfold back and said, "Sorry, but you'll have to watch this."

Somehow I do not think she was very sorry. By now my tiny penis was as big as it was ever going to get. I guessed two inches. One of the females pushed my erection up, and held it against my tummy as I heard the rip of tape. The other applied a length of duct tape to the tip of my cock and taped it to my tummy.

Then she put a thick piece of leather into my mouth and told me to, "Bite on this, while we mark you."

It was then I noticed the small, red hot branding iron that the other female was holding. I panicked and bit down on the leather as she held a firm grasp on one of my testicles. Held firmly in place, the other female applied the hot iron to my nut sack. The searing pain and smell of burning flesh was too much to bear and I blacked out.

When I came to my nut sack was still experiencing excruciating pain. I was breathing very hard and difficult. Just trying to catch my breath and deal with the pain of having my nuts branded. The two were admiring their work as one leaned down and blew softly on the area where the brand was. It did not do anything to ease the pain. I think it was more so for their pleasure and to humiliate me.

The only relief they gave me was when they applied an ointment to the branded mark. One took out her cellphone and a picture was snapped. She held it before my eyes and I could clearly see my mark. B-52.

She asked me, "Who are you?"

I started to answer Drew, but then caught my self and replied, "B-52, Ma'am." Then I added, "Cooperation is rewarded, resistance is punished!"

She patted my head, slipped the blindfold back into place and they walked out the door.

As a passing remark, one turned to me and stated, "You'd better be on your best behavior, as Mistress Marathi will be in soon for your personal inspection. You must be quite special!"

It was complete. I was now just one slave among many in the stable of Master Rohan and Mistress Marathi.