Letting Go of Yesterday Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave B-52 is found to be a valuable purchase.
1.7k words
4
12k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my story. I hope this story will continue through to completion. Please be patient with me as I am new to this. This story is about Dominance and Submission. If you do not like this topic, please look elsewhere for your reading pleasure.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or matters where you feel I may be of assistance — or if you have any suggestions for me. I am here to serve. Thank you so very much.

*****

Chapter 03. Slave B-52 is found to be a valuable purchase.

I was getting quite good at passing the time away in this dungeon like setting. I would sing my mantra for around 10 minutes ever so often. Maybe 10 - 15 times a day. The pain in my nuts had subsided greatly since the women applied the healing ointment. I now await my next trial.

The viagra pills were still working for I still maintained quite a hard on — even if it was only 2 inches in length. I wish I had a hand free so I could use my thumb and fore finger to jack off and bring myself to cum. But I suppose that wish will long to ever be realized.

I was just drifting off to sleep when I head talking outside of my cell. In walk three females carrying the implements needed to prepare me for inspection.

The first woman removes my blindfold and tosses it into the toilet bucket.

The second is carrying a bucket filled with cold water, a sponge, a scrub brush, soap, disinfectant, bleach, and a toothbrush. The third is holding an enema bag and long tube.

The first female gives me a cold water dousing before all three begin prepping me for an enema. The enema itself went much easier than the prep. The women untied me from the table, shove me to the floor and force me to kneel with my head to the floor and my ass high in the air.

"Get your ass higher!" One shouts and cracks my ass with a wooden paddle. "Higher!"

I raise my ass as high as I can get, allowing easy access to my tight bum hole.

She leans down a bit, cracks my ass again with the paddle and pulls my ass cheeks apart saying, "Be still and do not resist. Relax your sphincter muscles or this will hurt more than is necessary."

I do as best as I can to relax as the enema tube is shoved into my asshole.

"Cooperation is rewarded, resistance is punished," I keep saying softly as the warm, soapy water rushes in to fill my bowels.

After forcing me to hold the soapy mixture in my bowels for several minutes, I was allowed to expel the shitty contents into my toilet bucket.

Then oVer the next twenty minutes these women use all they brought with them to thoroughly scrub every inch of my body. Scrub brush and bleach for the big areas, toothbrush for the hard to get areas, like my groin and in, and around my asshole. Then after reaming my ass with the toothbrush, it is used in my mouth to scrub everything there clean as well. No toothpaste — just soap, bleach and disinfectant.

After another cold water rinse, I was roughly dried off with a coarse towel. Next, my whole body was oiled up with a very fragrant lotion. Forced back up onto the table, I was again strapped on my back, hands and feet bound tightly to the legs of the table.

Because I still maintained a full erection, (even though only two inches in length), one of the females slipped outside for a minute and returned with long stem rose. She clipped the stem quite a bit shorter, then proceeded to insert the stem into the hole of my penis. My stiff, two inch penis now served as a bud vase for this "short stemmed" rose.

The last preparation was to reposition the pillow under my backside, so there was very easy access to my butthole. I am not blindfolded. Two of the females exit the room, while one is left behind — like a guard over me.

A few minutes later I hear what I think is a cell phone beep, as if a text message is received. A minute later three pills are placed in my mouth and I am told to swallow them. I do so and am permitted to wash them down with a drink of water.

The female leans close to me and whispers, "Mistress Marathi will be entering soon. You had better behave for her and cooperate if you value your existence."

I continue to repeat, "Cooperation is rewarded, resistance is punished."

"Good boy," she says and flicks the tip of my cock with her finger, "The triple shot of viagra I just feed you will hopefully produce the biggest hard on you've ever had. Cherish the moment. You will never be permitted to become hard in the presence of Mistress Marathi again."

Again leaning down she licks my ear and announces, "Mistress will be escorted by four male slaves, and I will remain to assist them in your inspection and classification.

My mind is racing in so many different directions, "Cooperation is rewarded, resistance is punished."

The door opens and unceremoniously four male slaves, each with a leash fastened to a collar around their necks, come crawling in on all fours. The leashes are held by one of the females who helped prepare me for this inspection.

About 30 seconds later, a woman enters and stands at the end of the table that I am bound to.

The female guard next to me whispers in my ear, "This is your Mistress Marathi, you have been rewarded with a glimpse of her because of your cooperation so far. Continue to cooperate and you may be granted further rewards."

Mistress is Indian, she is Voluptuous, she is a Goddess. Looking at the rose sticking out from my tiny penis Mistress says to the female guard, "Thank you for the gesture of cuteness, but remove it now, please."

The guard grasps the rose and in one swift motion yanks it from my stiff penis. I wince in pain as the guard says, "What do you say, slave B-52?"

I quickly respond, "Thank you Ma'am."

I am only allowed to take in the exquisite beauty of Mistress Marathi for a few moments as she walks behind me and into the shadows of the room.

I hear Mistress state, "Begin the inspection and classification."

With that, three of the male slaves go into action. One has a clipboard and is jotting down notes and recording the scores the other two are calling out at each point of inspection. The fourth male slave remains kneeling, with his head pressed to the floor.

They begin at my feet, poking and prodding my flesh and assessing the muscle tone of my calfs and thighs. Upon reaching my groin, one pinches my erect penis between his thumb and forefinger pulling upward as hard as possible in order to stretch as much length as he can get. The other measures and remarks, 2-5/8 inches.

Giggles erupt from those in the room, especially the female guard who says out loud, "That couldn't even satisfy a small poodle!"

Mistress interrupts the laughter and orders, "Continue with the inspection!"

The two male slaves position my ass to provide maximum exposure. One pulls my cheeks apart as the other carefully inserts two fingers into my anus. I wince as he begins to slowly expand my asshole in order to insert a small probe with a bright light on the tip.

After just a few seconds of inspection he turns and says, "Mistress Marathi, please come and see. This is incredible. I do not believe this ass has ever been penetrated before. I think it is a true virgin ass!"

Others in the room gasp at that statement, for a true virgin ass is so rare and so incredibly valuable in the Indian sex slave market.

Mistress quickly comes to examine for herself, and agrees with the initial assessment of my virgin ass.

She says to those present, "Be ever so careful from now on with this slave. Do not let anything happen that will ruin this virgin ass. Master Rohan will be so pleased at his purchase of this slave. I believe slave B-52 will one day bring us his weight in gold. Continue with the inspection."

Poking and prodding continues up my torso, and arms. Examination of my neck, ears, hair, nose and eyes takes place as well.

Lastly, my mouth and throat are to be inspected and graded.

The female guard instructs the male slaves to reposition the table by lowering my head and raising my feet. This will allow for good viewing angles into my mouth and throat.

The grading slave assesses both my mouth and throat at a 10! Again, gasps from all those present.

The grading slave says, "Look at the depth of this slave's throat. I believe it will easily take a 12 inch cock all the way to the hilt!"

Mistress again comes in for a closer inspection. "Bring the the 12 inch black dildo."

With my head held motionless by two of the male slaves, the third inserts the huge dildo into my mouth and slowly buries it completely in my throat.

Mistress says, "Hold it there steady until the slave convulses from a lack of oxygen."

The female guard squeals, "Oh my god, he can still breath even with that huge cock stuffed in his throat. He must have an extra bypass throat opening in order to do that!"

Mistress Marathi is so happy. "I think slave B-52 will bring double or triple his weight in gold! Treat him with great care so as not to injure any of his valuable assets."

Gathering the male slaves and female guards Mistress says, "It's time for a break. Let's see just how long the slave can keep that dildo buried in his throat. We will continue with the evaluation in one hour's time."

With that, Mistress Marathi exits the room, leaving the male slaves and guards to watch over slave B-52.