Letting Loose

Story Info
A girl is able to unleash all of her stored up desires.
1.3k words
3.45
13.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James

When she asked me if I could help her act, I thought nothing of it. I taught students regularly, assisting them with the basics of how to distinguish their performance from others. And so she arrived and we began, a monologue about a woman who wanted to escape the world she was trapped inside, forced into a shell by friends and family, but she hungered for things outside of her bubble.

Kara

I loved this monologue. It resonated with me in so many ways. The girl WAS me. And this was my chance to show the world what I wanted, and that was everything. All the experiences I had been denied from childhood to young adulthood. I needed to break free. And I planned on using James to make it all happen.

James

She was alright. I understood a lot of what her inner turmoil was saying and she portrayed most of it very well. But, she was still missing a key ingredient.

"Stop," I said, "Good. Good, for the most part, but I need more from you. I need to see your desire to get out of this world, to get out into the world. I get that you're suffering. I see that. But the longing is what I want to see now. So show me that."

Kara

God, the way he said that. It's like he knew just what to say to get though to me. I felt the want for more inside of me. This time, I unleashed it all in my performance, giving it everything I had.

James

Wow. She nailed it. Except for a few mishaps, she blew it out of the water.

"Ok, that was sooo much better. But I want you to go back to this one part-"

Kara

This feeling. It didn't fade away when I stopped. It remained. I felt the need to let loose, to get out, the do something. So I grabbed him, pushed him down onto the couch, pushed myself on top of him and kissed him, long and hard and deep.

James

That was...unexpected. But Jesus, it was hot. I immediately, fed her back, my mouth and body pushing back against hers as I wrapped my arms around her. I dug my fingers into her back and slowly dragged them across as her waist grinded into mine, aggressive as anything I've ever felt, like something had awoken that had lain dormant and was now not going away until I satisfied her.

Kara

I was on him. It was so wonderful. I felt like I was releasing everything I wanted onto him. Suddenly, he grabbed me tightly and flipped me over, putting himself on top of me. We seemed to struggling against each other, desperate for control, trying to excite the other person even more as he slowly began lifting my shirt up and sending kisses up my body along with it. by the time he was biting at my bra, I could feel his want pressing against me and I smiled as I undid my bra and let enjoyed the feel of his mouth sucking my nipples hard, making my back arch as I felt my breath catch...

James

Her breasts were incredible, large and still firm as I groped with my hand and flicked her nipple with my tongue. I was already hard as a rock, and I could tell she knew it by the greedy look in her eyes. When my kisses crept up to her neck, her hand glided down my body and found the bulge in my pants as she teased me devilishly, pulling at it, accentuating every throb. In return I bit her lightly, knowing it would leave a mark, but not caring, because I knew she would love the reminder.

Kara

His body was so delicious. The warmth of him, mixed with his spicy scent made me want to tear off his clothes and bury my kisses in his chest. So I did, hastily unbuttoning before I was able to flip him back over and start a trail with my own lips, this time down his chest, slowly going lower as I could feel his excitement, him swelling with the possibility when I got to his pants and unbuttoned them, before straddling his crotch to make the tease even more unbearable. And as I saw the strain of my torment on his face, I only doubled the pace at which I was sliding back and forth along his dick, while he groaned his frustration, he hands crawling up my torso, back to my tits for another feel.

James

This fucking bitch definitely knew how to tease, and shit it made my want for her even worse, coupled with that animalistic desire that is constant in her eye. She continued to tease me, rubbing against me until I could no longer bear it and threw her to the floor, ripped off her pants and slowly slid one finger inside her, feeling just how desperate she was to be touched and then hearing her gentle moan, urging me to keep going. I then increased to two fingers as I slipped them all the way inside her, then began to pull them along her inside wall, making her start to twitch in delight, especially when my thump landed on her clit, locating it for me as I lowered my mouth there and began to alternate, flicking it with my tongue and sucking on it, all the while, she craved more.

Kara

Goddamn, this was...far more then I had thought it would be. It was so different than when I played with myself in bed at night, so much more satisfyingly demanding and coarse. But I still needed more. I needed to be filled, wholly and completely. So I picked his head and up and gasped out, "Fuck me." He didn't hesitate.

James

My pants instantly hit the floor. I had been desiring this since her second performance and I wanted nothing else than to please her until she could take no more. Finally stripped down, she grabbed my cock, barely able to get her hand around it, stroked it a few times, then helped me stuff it inside her, slowly at first, but once I was all the way inside and I could truly feel how warm and dripping she was, there was no stopping me. Building up speed, I began to slam into her again and again, making her breasts roll up and down with the rhythm. The only heard over the sounds of our bodies coming together were her cries

Kara

Fuck. I had hard time forming full thoughts, just- fuccckkkk. It was everything I had ever wanted to feel and more. My words were simply screams of more, because there was nothing else I could have said, but to beg for him to dig even deeper, fill me even tighter, make it squeeze against every wall. Suddenly, it stopped, and my body flipped over as I realized he was changing position. Now, I was being filled in a whole new way, so totally that it almost hurt, but jesus that hurt was amazing. I could feel my pleasure singing through my body on every impact, driving me farther and farther, building to an uncontainable moment where I just-

James

This girl screamed so loud when she came, I thought my heart would stop, but instead it just picked up the pace and I felt about to finish myself. The warm fluid of her body, rushing over my dick, as I thrust inside her, deeper and deeper, feeling it all swell inside me to an incredible amount, until I gave in and my body released, letting the euphoria pulse through me, collapsing onto the floor next to her as we both lay there heaving, out of breath, but knowing she was sure to nail this performance now.