Letting Me Watch Her Play Pt. 01

Story Info
This is a story of my wife's hotwife adventures.
1.1k words
3.66
27.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time of this story, my wife had been dating and fucking other men for nearly a year. For nearly a year I had enjoyed setting up her dates, watching her get dressed to excite the men she was going to meet, receiving text messages from her telling me that she was naked and with her date in their hotel room, enjoying with trembling excitement the delicious silence that meant she was busy getting fucked by her date, and then penetrating her after she came home knowing that her pussy was wet and soft because another man's cock had just been inside of her sexy body. While hearing about her adventures was incredibly exciting, the thought of seeing her naked with another man, to see her passionately kiss him, to see her play with his tool and pleasure him with her mouth, and to watch her pussy soften with desire for him and willingly allow him to penetrate her remained a fantasy. I had, of course, told her about my desire to watch her play but she told me that she hadn't been ready for that, not just yet anyways. She told me that she really enjoyed being alone with her lovers and that she wanted to be able to focus on the guy she was with and not worry about whether I was really enjoying what she was doing. Actually, all in all, I thought it was pretty hot for her to be feeling that way because she made it clear to me that when she was fucking another man, I was nowhere in her thoughts. Yes, she was the kind of wife who really did like fucking other guys.

But she was also a sweet, loving wife and she was sensitive to my desire to watch her have fun. She was also a very smart girl and she was beginning to wonder what it would be liked to get fucked by two men at the same time and so she saw my desire as an opportunity to expand her horizons, so to speak. She wasn't sure though whether she wanted me to be one of the guys in her first mmf experience or whether she wanted me to watch her take on two guys at once. Thinking of either scenario made my heart skip a few beats so I was definitely on board with either idea. She suggested that I put out an ad looking for guys who would be comfortable with me being there while she was playing with them and who would consider the possibility of doing a threesome. Which I did so in a heartbeat, putting out the ad, that is.

I wanted, of course, for her first experience fucking another guy with me in the room to be a good experience for everyone involved. I figured that a guy who agreed to fuck my wife while I watched would want to show me that he could really satisfy her. I mean, that's how I would feel if I was banging a woman while her husband was watching. So, I thought it would be a good idea for my sweetie to fuck her new guy one-on-one a few times before I would come along to join in in the fun. Needless to say, plenty of guys responded to the ad and, with great excitement, I wrote and sent her the following email message to give her the good news that the guys were lining up for the chance to fuck her while I watched:

"Hi Sweetie,

Your little Loverboys are starting to send us messages! I'm sure they are looking forward for the chance to fuck you and I'm sure you are looking for the chance to spread your lovely legs and take in some new, hot cock! Here's what I was thinking about for a "game plan" for you:

I propose I correspond with them and we screen them together to make sure that you feel comfortable about the guy and that you think he is cute. If he thinks the same, then I can arrange a meeting between the two of you. If the two of you hit it off, then you can take him for a first test fuck. I say the first, because you should definitely fuck the guy a few times to get relaxed and comfortable with him. That would include a minimum of one, and preferably two, orgasms since it would be very, very important for the both of you to know that he can make you cum. That self-confidence should help when it comes time for me to join the fun. The first time the three of us get together I would definitely want to watch the two of you go at it first. That should help his self-confidence and probably add to the excitement, especially if I can see that you are showing off to me that you like having him fuck you. After he creams inside of you, and before he heats back up, you can keep your own temperature up by sucking on me. Once his cock gets hard again for you, then we can make it a threesome and see if you can handle a cock at both ends without losing complete control. Maybe I'll have to play with you and bring you terribly close to cumming and enjoy watching you suck his cock wildly as you completely lose control.

Now, if it's two guys you test fuck, you would definitely have the same routine as you get to know them and meet them. Of course, that first test fuck would probably be a lot wilder than if it were just one guy and something like that could develop into regular Sweetie-gets-fucked-good parties! If I were to join in, things would probably develop into your first gang bang since we would probably just want to strap you down and take turns slamfucking you until we have had enough.

Your Loving Husband"

Her reply was brief but sexy:

"Hi there :)

I like your game plan ... *blush* ...

love U!"

Yes, *blush*, she liked the game plan. The one where she spread her legs to take in some new, hot cock. The one where she dated and fucked him a few times before I got to join in the fun. The one where she might even decide to go out with two guys and get fucked silly. And yes, she was starting to think about what it would be like to get gangbanged. And yet, she was still feeling a bit shy about the idea of taking on multiple guys at once. Not guilty, mind you. No, no, no. Just a bit shy. I mean, it was one thing for a married woman to have a lover or two. Such a woman could still pretend she wasn't being a slut just because she was playing around a little bit. But taking on multiple guys at once was a whole different ball game. She couldn't pretend anymore that she was just a girl having a little fun. She was becoming a real slut. And I was loving her for it.