Letting My Wife Cut Loose Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues as does my wife's wild night.
2.9k words
4.26
185.5k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weaponx
weaponx
394 Followers

(THIS PORTION OF THE STORY IS TOLD FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF MY WIFE)

As I walked away from Dave, I had butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know if it was from the drinks I had that night or the thought that Dave was just letting me cut loose and be free tonight. Part of me was afraid of what I was capable of doing, and how far I would let things go. I never would have though before tonight that I would have let another man feel me up while dancing, or even worse let him kiss me in the corner while Dave was watching. But both of those things had already happened and Dave didn't seem upset. I still wasn't sure if it was the drinks or Dave letting me cut loose, but I had the feeling that I was still in for a wild night.

I looked all around the club for the man that I had talked to earlier, the one who mentioned the "White Cave" club down the street. I finally found him near the door. As I walked closer to him I felt my stomach tighten in knots of excitement.

"Ready to go?" He asked as I walked up to him.

"I'm just waiting for my husband. He will be right out. I told him about the club up the street and he seemed interested." I yelled in his ear. We were standing very close to one of the house speakers.

"I can't hear you very well, let's go outside." He suggested. As we got outside I could finally hear him in a normal voice. "I already spoke to your husband, I ran into him just a minute ago. He said he had to go to the bathroom and would meet us up at the club. I gave him directions." He said calmly.

"Do you think we should wait?" I asked not really wanting to leave Dave alone.

"It's getting a little chilly out, why don't we just go up and grab a drink and wait for him at the bar? I'm sure your husband will find the place, I gave him good directions and he said he would meet us up there." He said as he held out his hand for me to take into mine. We walked just up the block and into the bar. It was definitely a private club, or maybe a strip club. But it wasn't a dance club I knew that. My new friend and I sat at the bar, he had the bartender pour a few drinks and we waited for Dave to arrive.

(NOW WE PICK UP OUR STORY BACK AT THE ORIGINAL BAR, THE REST OF THE STORY IS TOLD FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.)

As I walked down the street I stopped just under the bright neon Art Deco sign that read "The White Cave". Outside the entrance to the club stood a large burly bouncer, he just glared at me as I walked up to the door. I passed by him without incident and into the club. As I entered the club I was surrounded by the sounds of loud music and the ambient sound of voices.

I started toward the bar and surveyed the club as I walked. There were table set up much like a strip club, all facing a stage on one side of the club. On the surrounding walls of the club there were booths with many different types of patrons. Some were couples, some single men, some even single women. Over in the corner was a group of young men, the likes of which was a bachelor party.

I got to the bar with no sign of Beth; I started to wonder if I had walked down the street too soon. I hated to think that right now Beth was outside the other bar waiting for me to come out. I didn't know whether I should go back or just stay here at the bar. My decision was made for me when the same guy I had been talking to in the other bar walked up to.

"So you made it then." He said as he ordered a drink from the bartender and one for me as well. "I was wondering what happened to you. Beth and I waited a few minutes outside the other bar but then decided to come here and wait."

"Where is Beth? What did you do with her?" I said as I grabbed the man by the arm. It was clear this man had some type of agenda with Beth and myself.

"Beth is fine...she is back in a private room." He said calming as he looked down at my hand on his arm, and then looked at me.

"Take me to her then." I demanded.

"She is fine...taking a rest for a bit, catching her breath." He said as he motioned for us to walk. I followed him as he walked down toward the stage. It was at that moment I noticed that there were 3 chairs sitting in front of the stage by themselves with no tables. In one of the chairs sat a man with his hands down to his sides looking around the room. As we got closer I noticed that he was in tears; and his hands were not at his sides they were handcuffed to the chair. I froze next to the chair next him.

"Take a seat Dave." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Take a seat before something bad happens."

I was in a state of shock. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew he had Beth in a private room somewhere. I figured I better play along a bit, until I knew she was alright. I sat down in the chair and this strange man proceeded to immediately attach my hands to handcuffs already on the chair.

"You too huh buddy?" The man sitting next to me said. "They got you too?"

I didn't know what he was talking about, but everyone in the bar seemed to go about their business like this was all of the norm. I looked over to the man next to me; he was still in tears shaking his head.

"What is going on here" I asked him. He just shook his head and started mumbling to himself. Something about how he loved her and some other things I couldn't make out due to the loudness of the club.

"Just relax and enjoy the show Dave." He said in my ear.

"Where is Beth?" I yelled toward him, unable to get up from my chair.

"Don't worry; she is being taken care of. We gave her something to put her at ease. Plus she thinks that you are in on all this. Whatever she does tonight on stage she will think you wanted her to do. Plus with the ecstasy and other drugs I slipped her, she will give everyone here a good show." He said as he walked away and disappeared into the darkened crowd of the club.

What the heck was going on? Now that I could think a little straighter I was beginning to realize what was going on. Somehow they spiked Beth's drinks and now they were going to get her to do something on stage. I guess I was supposed to be forced watch. I knew Beth was a little drunk, but when I talked to her, she was still in a good frame of mind. I didn't expect her to do anything lewd on stage. But then I thought about the guy sitting next to me.

I watched as a few songs passed on and several different dancers came and went on the stage. Then the lights went down and the announcer came over the sound system.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Now for her debut performance on stage, the one and only Bethany Cakes" He yelled as the music came on. The song chosen for my wife's "debut performance" was Lord's of Acid - Rough Sex. As the music came on a knot began to grow in my stomach. The last hour had gone by in a blur. Much like a movie watched at 2xspeed. I didn't have much of a choice but to sit and watch, no one in the club looked like they would pay any attention to me even if I did start yelling and screaming.

As the lights came up slowly I could see through the fake smoke on the stage, Beth. My wife was dressed up in a tight latex top that tied up the front. She had a mini-skirt on that barely covered the bottom of her ass; it too was tied up one side. Her high heeled shoes must have been 5 inches high. As she started dancing she looked as though she was possessed or in a trance. She looked straight at me and smiled like she thought she was doing this for me. The cheers from the crowd must have urged her on and pushed her confidence level up. She started to dance around the pole near the edge of the stage, about 5 feet from me. Beth was totally into her role as a stripper now. She kept looking around the club at all the men and kept dancing.

"This one is a little shy tonight people, she might need some cheers from all you out in the crowd for her to start taking things off." The announcer lowered the music level just long enough to let his statement out. It was all the excuse the crowd needed; they started to cheer louder and louder. Money started to be thrown on the stage to urge her on. Beth carefully swung around the pole once or twice before standing middle stage. She started to untie her top, which was met with screams from the crowd. Once she had untied all the strings of her top she turned around and took it off. The crowd eagerly waited for her to turn back around and show them her perfect breasts.

"Give it to us Baby!!!" One man called out behind me. Other cat calls of the same nature could be heard by the enticed crowd. Then as Beth turned around and showed everyone her beautiful chest, the crowd went wild. It was almost as if Beth had been brainwashed. I always knew she had been keeping her wild side at bay, because we lived in a small town. She was always afraid someone she knew would see her. So I wasn't sure what she was thinking right now, whether this was really her or if it was the drugs allowing her to act like this.

"Take is ALL OFF!!!" the men began to shout all around me as they threw more money on stage for Beth. Beth then turned around again and looked back over her shoulder to the crowd as she pointed to the ties that were holding her mini-skirt barely onto her tight ass. I already knew what was going to happen. Soon everyone would be looking at her smoothly shaven pussy, one she always kept nice and smooth for me.

The calls from the men all around urged her on and she slowly untied the strings. She slowly lowered the mini-skirt down over tight round ass, and let it fall to the stage floor. She then started to dance around the stage completely nude other than her shoes. She must have been watching the girls go on before her because she was trying out some of the typical "stripper" signature moves on stage. She would prance over to the edge of the stage and drop to her knees and lean back with her knees spread wide. Whoever was sitting close to that side of the stage had a perfect view of her shaven pussy.

The song was obviously a remix version because it seemed like it had been playing for 4 or 5 minutes already. Then the music paused for a second and the lights went down. When the music came back up, so did the lights. Beth wasn't alone on the stage now. While the lights were down, a young male stripper had come out on stage with only a small g-string on. He walked right up to Beth and started dancing with her. It was like it was choreographed, they acted like they had danced together for years. His hands were all over her body. The knot in my stomach was tight and painful. I was being forced to watching my naked wife be groped and handled out on a stage in front of 100's of horny men. Tears began to run down my face, just as I had seen the man next to me.

As Beth and this strange stripper man danced, their moves became more and more sexual. Both of them were groping each other now, and he had moved down and was kissing and sucking on her nipples. The crowd was going wild, yet it seemed as if this was expected to happen. It was as if the crowd expected all this happen. I now noticed people were pointing at me while they were talking amongst each other and cheering for my wife.

The lights went down again, but the music didn't pause this time. The lights were out for only a mere 3 to 4 seconds. But when they came back on, I couldn't believe what I saw. My stomach flinched in pain and knots as I saw my wife laying back on a bench prop on the stage. She was lying back about 3 feet off the stage floor. Her dancing partner had dropped to his knees and was eating her pussy hard. Her hands couldn't keep still, moving all over her own body as well as his. He was in heaven from the look on her face. Her new "lover" was digging deep into her pussy with fingers and tongue. Beth grabbed him by the hair and thrust her hips up and into him. As with her free hand she massaged her breasts. This went on for a minute or two, and then the lights went out again.

I was in shock and dismay. I never would have thought Beth to be so lewd in public or to be so sexual with another person. She knew I was sitting right in front of her, but apparently thought that I wanted all this. I couldn't anything but shake my head and feel tears run down my face. I couldn't hear anything but music and the laughter of the men around me at my expense.

When the lights came up, I had no choice but to burst into an all out sob. I was now being forced to watch my loving wife sucking this man's cock. They had switched positions while the lights were off. He was now lying back on the bench and she was now sucking his cock with a fury. The crowd loved every minute of it. Not only did they love what was happening on stage, but loved the fact that I was being forced to watch. After a few minutes of this, the lights went out again.

"Now for the main event people. I know you have waited for a while, but here it is. The moment this has all been leading up to." The announcer came back on to say. As the lights came back up what I saw was heart-breaking. I couldn't hear the music over the crowds yelling and screaming. As they all saw just what I saw. There she was, my wife Beth, back on the bench again. This time her dancing lover had mounted her. Her legs were up around his hips and her hands were tightly massaging her breasts. Her dancing partner was in full birthday suit and had completely impaled Beth with his cock. As he pumped in and out of her pussy, it became apparent that he was extremely well endowed. I hadn't noticed it before while Beth had been sucking it only seconds earlier. But this man had a tool on him, at least 9 inches.

I watched in horror as this man kept slamming into my wife with his monstrous cock. Beth seemed to be begging for more as she was consumed with passion. It was as if she was an animal in heat, completely immersed in sex. The crowd was going crazy as this young stud relentlessly gave my wife his cock time and time again. I couldn't watch as I dropped my head in heartache. But someone behind me lifted my head up and forced me to continue to watch the onslaught my wife was receiving. The minutes seemed to stretch on as this stud kept up his pace. I lost track of time, under the stress I was under I am not surprised. But I imagine that he kept fucking her senseless for at least 10 minutes.

The music was lowered in order for the crowd to be able to hear Beth's screams of orgasm. Finally this punk that was fucking Beth pulls his long thick tool from her pussy. He moved to the side of her so the entire crowd could see him and then he sprayed all over her chest and face. Beth was a wreck. She didn't know what she was doing. She was smearing his jizz all over her body and still begging for more.

"Alright!!! Let's give Bethany Cake's a good round of applause for her debut performance on stage at the White Cave." The announcer yelled out as the music was faded away and the lights went down.

To be continued....

weaponx
weaponx
394 Followers