Letting My Wife Cut Loose Ch. 04

Story Info
She finally gives in to the lust.
6.3k words
3.5
129k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weaponx
weaponx
393 Followers

As the video continued, I watched in amazement as Beth's pussy welcomed Jeff's throbbing cock in one gentle push. Within seconds Jeff had completely submerged his cock into her pussy. As soon as he had rested his loins against her back side completely entering her, the camera panned back to show Beth's body. Beth's head pulled back and her arms pulling against her restraints, her entire body frozen in complete shock. I could hear her gasp as her lungs struggled to intake air; it was like someone had just run a sword through her. For a matter of 5 or 10 seconds they both just froze. Slowly Beth's head came back down to the bed and her body relaxed, her arms still straining against her restraints. As her body relaxed I could hear her sign in complete abandon.

"Whoever you are I don't care. I hope that my husband knows about all this and is okay with it. But whatever happens next, I am aware and willing." Beth said as she turned her head back toward Jeff who was up to his balls in her pussy. "I know that you are not John, but your cock feels so good in my pussy right now that I can't think of anything but letting you have your way with me. I only ask that if John is not aware of what is happening, that you allow me to tell him."

Jeff not feeling the need to conceal his identity anymore, voiced out his opinion of the situation. "Well my dear, I figured that you would realize that it wasn't your husband when I gave you all of my cock. I have seen your husband and he is pretty small and pathetic. What you have inside your pussy right now is a full 9 inches of man cock, not that sissy cock your husband has. He is unwillingly aware of what is happening, because he is currently being forced to watch this unfold in another room." Beth's head jerk up a bit when Jeff said this. "Yes Beth, you are on camera. There is a man in the room with a camera and he is filming everything. John is being held in a room nearby watching everything that is happening. But I am sure that he is enjoying the show." A small screen popped up at the head of the bed. When the picture came on it was apparently video of me. Jeff's camera man came up close to Beth and grabbed her by the hair. He laid the camera down on a table next to the bed so that he and Beth were still in frame. Next I watched as he pulled up Beth's blindfold and I could see the expression on her face as she apparently saw me. It was then that I realized that I was sitting in this room with my pants at my ankles and my small hard cock in my hands. I saw Beth's eyes go from large to small as she squinted at the picture, and realized it was in fact me. The camera man then put Beth's blindfold back over her eyes and let go of her hair. After grabbing the camera and going back to his place to film, I heard Jeff mutter something to Beth.

"No. It can't be. Why would he let this happen?" Beth said as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Oh yes its true. Your husband has a little small hard on for watching his wife get fucked. He is watching right now, stroking his cock." Jeff said as I looked down in shame and I in fact was stroking my cock. Jeff was right about something else too, I was tiny compared to him. I could only imagine the fullness that Beth was feeling with Jeff's cock buried deep inside of her. I wasn't upset with Beth at all for any of this. If I were in her shoes I would probably want the same, especially if I saw my husband watching it all happen with a happy hard-on.

As I watched the screen, I could see Beth thinking this all over in her mind. Trying to not give in to the pleasures she was feeling for a few more minutes and think rationally about this. But Jeff's cock slowly moving back and forth at an inch at a time was too much for her. I could see her bite her lip, and strain again in her restraints. She couldn't take it anymore, she gave in to Jeff as she totally relaxed and let out a moan.

"That's right Beth, just give in to it. It's going to happen either way and I can tell you are enjoying this. I know your husband is enjoying it, so you might as well too." Jeff said as he slowly rocked back and forth into her pussy. He was now moving about 4 inches of his cock in and out of her. Beth let her head drop to the bed and relaxed her body a little bit more. I knew she was struggling with all this; it pained me to not be able to run out there and let her know that I was in fact okay with it. I knew I could never give her what she was at this moment feeling by having Jeff's enormous cock starting sliding in and out of her.

"It's Okay Beth." I said to myself as if she could hear me. "I know you want this. It's okay with me to let yourself go. Neither of us have a choice in this." I said into the screen as I watched her head shake.

"I can't do this." Beth said with tears starting to come down her face through the blindfold. He raised her head up and turned it back to Jeff and shook it. "I can't do this to my husband. I can't betray him like this.

"You are already doing it babe" said Jeff as he continued to slowly thrust into Beth's dripping wet pussy. "Only thing that matters now is that you enjoy it, I know your sissy bitch of a husband is, take a look." Jeff said as he pulled Beth's hair so her head was straight forward. In front of her the video screen popped back up showing the live image from the room I was in.

"I guess we don't need this anymore, do we?" Jeff said as he pulled Beth's blindfold off so she could see the screen. Her eyes took a minute to adjust again to the light as she looked at the screen. She shook her head just a little in disbelief as the site of me on camera with my pants around my ankles.

"See, I told you he was enjoying it." Jeff said as he slammed his cock with force into Beth, causing her to jolt forward unexpectingly letting out a gasp.

"Why? Why are you doing this to us? Why are you forcing him to watch as you rape me?" Beth cried out, and then dropped her head.

"Rape?" Jeff stated with jest. "You call this rape? Beth you are dripping wet as I slide my cock into you. You have yet to ask me to stop, even once you realized it was not your husband. You know you he is enjoying watching all this, and I know you are enjoying it too. I doubt you ever get this wet for your sissy husband do you?" Jeff asked. "I bet you haven't been this wet in years, if ever. So don't try and rationalize this as a rape. You want this; you want it as bad as your pathetic pussy husband." Jeff said as he continually laid into Beth's pussy time and time again while he was talking.

"I can't want this. I just can't." Beth said into the sheets under her face.

"Yes you can. You just won't let go of yourself. If you let go I promise you will have pleasure beyond what you can think of."

"What about John? I can't just betray him, he is my husband. I can't do this, let alone while he is watching." Beth said with her face still buried in the sheets as Jeff kept sliding his cock in and out of her pussy.

"He wants this Beth; he is jacking off to this right now. He is a cuckold, don't you understand. He wants this for you; he wants you to be happy. Let me ask you something Beth. This is a rhetorical question, but when was the last time your sissy excuse for a husband make you cum with his cock?" Jeff said as he ceased his assault on Beth's pussy for just a second, but kept just the head of his mammoth cock in her pussy.

There was a silent pause....

"That's what I thought. I figured you hadn't had an orgasm from a cock in a long time, maybe even never. Well I wanted to change that, and your husband wants me to change that. I am sure John is perfectly good at licking your pussy, after all that is what a good cuckold is for. But a woman needs to cum on a cock." Jeff said as he still kept his cock just inside Beth's pussy. Her body slightly lurching back to try and get more of it as her body betrays her mind.

"hmmmmphh" was all that Beth could utter.

"That's right. Your body wants this. Let your mind go Beth. Everyone here wants this to happen, including you and your sissy bitch, John. So give in and tell me what you want. I can pull out and let you and your husband go right now, or we can continue, and you can enjoy the most satisfying orgasms you have ever had."

Beth looked back up at the screen as she saw the images of me which she didn't know was only about 15 feet away. She looked at the screen for 15-20 seconds, while the room was quiet.

"Fuck me." she said very quietly.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you. Did you say something?" Jeff said mocking her meek and humble nature at that moment.

"FUCK ME!!" Beth yelled as she dropped her head again and pulled at her restraints.

"That's better. Is that really what you want Beth?" Jeff asked, still mocking the fact that Beth had given in to him. Jeff laughed silently into the camera. He knew that Beth was his now. But he just wanted to drive the point home to her, and me as I was forced to watch.

"Well? Is that REALLY what you want Beth? Do you wish for me to continue fucking you? Even if your husband has to watch as you cum on my cock?" Jeff said as he smacked Beth right ass cheek.

"YES!!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD, FUCK ME SO HARD I CUM." Beth yelled back as she turned to look Jeff in the eye. This was the first time she had truly seen who Jeff was. She didn't know for sure if he was the guy she had met earlier in the bar down the street.

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME SO HARD I CUM, I WANT TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR COCK, THEN I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY PUSSY SO MY HUSBAND KNOWS WHAT HE LET ME DO." Beth turned to the man with the camera as he stepped a bit closer. "This is what turns you on John? Seeing me like this? Getting fucked by a total stranger? If this makes you happy then I'll do it. But I'm not just doing it for you; Jeff is right I DO WANT THIS. His cock is so much bigger than yours, and he knows how to use it. Jeff is right about something else too. I haven't been able to cum on a cock since we got married. So I want this. I hope you are really okay with this because there is no turning back now." Beth finished just as Jeff slammed his monstrosity of a cock into her again and continued to pound into her like a jackhammer. Beth immediately froze, with her jaw dropped and mouth agape. She was able to gasp a single breathe of air, but had trouble letting it out. She pulled against her restraints as Jeff brutally gave her his cock.

"Your right Beth, there is no turning back now. This is how it's going to be. Whether your husband likes it or not, you are my slut now." Jeff said as he pulled her hair again and Beth lurched into her first cock given orgasm that I have ever seen her have. I have always wanted to be able to give her that pleasure, but was never able to. It burned in my chest that Jeff was the man able to give it to her. I was so jealous at that moment, but I had never been so horny. My stomach was so tight and in knots, I could barely stand up as I jerked myself off at the site. I don't think Beth has ever looked so sexy and beautiful than at that moment. She was in complete ecstasy with Jeff's cock pulsing in and out of her.

"hmmmphh ohhhhh..." Beth muttered under breath, not really able to speak as she came down off of her massive orgasm. Her body slowly relaxed and moved into a more accepting position for Jeff to completely have her. I didn't know what to think. I was extremely turned on before when it was something that was hard for Beth to accept. Now it seemed that she was turning into something other than my wife; something that belonged to Jeff.

"You are mine now Beth. Don't ever forget that. No matter when or where, you are mine." Jeff said into her ear as he slowed his pace and began building her to another orgasm. At that point Beth would do anything for him, I could tell.

"Say it." Jeff commanded.

"Yes." Beth said.

"SAY IT" Jeff commanded.

"Yes, Yes. I'm yours whenever you want." Beth said.

"And. what else?" Jeff asked.

"I'm yours, all yours. Whenever and Wherever, I'm yours." Beth said as she started to breathe heavier.

"I'm still not quite convinced Beth." Jeff said as he thrusted completely into her and held his cock all the way in her; his balls resting on her pussy lips.

"YES, YES. I'm your SLUT! I will fuck you anytime you want, I will do anything you want. Please just give me that cock, and I'm all yours." Beth finally committed everything she had to this situation. There was a change in her posture as she willingly gave herself to Jeff, not just physically, but mentally and now verbally. I fell to the floor, but never stopped watching. I was still jerking my small hard-on, when I saw Beth tense up and go headlong into another cock driven orgasm by Jeff. Jeff must have the stamina of an ox, I thought to myself as watched as he didn't even slow down his pace. As soon as Beth as accepted her second orgasm and embraced it with her entire body, her third began to grow inside her.

"Very good. I am sure your husband is happy to hear you say that as well." Jeff said as the camera man set down the camera. The man operating the camera came to the door of the room and opened it. As he walked in the room, I could sense that he was not going to "ask" me to do anything. He grabbed me by my shirt and stood me up. As he roughly pushed and pulled me out of room I could hear Beth screaming out during her 3rd orgasm. My chest burned with rage against Jeff, knowing that he had just given her a 3rd orgasm from his cock. Something I have never been able to do, not even once. As the large black man roughly escorted me, we traveled down the short halfway and into the room where Beth was currently being fucked royally by Jeff. She was in the middle of her 3rd orgasm from his cock as I was shoved down onto a chair. The large black man cuffed my hands underneath the seat and rolled me over to the bed. He placed me directly in front of Beth, so I would have to watch up close what Jeff was doing to her. Beth looked over at me as her body started to be relived from her orgasm.

"Is this what you wanted? Is this what really turns you on John?" Beth asked in a low voice as if she was about to fall asleep.

"ANSWER HER SISSY!" Jeff yelled at me.

"Yes..." I uttered meekly.

"What was that you pathetic cockless sissy?" Jeff mocked. His continually pounding of Beth's pussy had her in heaven. She didn't even look like she was on this planet.

"Yes" I said in a louder voice so they could here.

"Tell her your wife what you wanted, sissy. Tell her how you didn't even try to do anything when she was onstage getting fucked by one of my male dancers!" Jeff said as he swayed back and forth in Beth's pussy.

"Yes....I wanted to see you with another man. But not like this, not forced into it. I never wanted that." I said.

"You are such a liar. If you didn't want it to happen like this then why is your tiny dick rock hard and why do I have video footage of you jacking off to all of this? Face it man, you are a cuckold bitch." Jeff said as he re-positioned himself to have a better angle at Beth.

I knew there was truth in his words, but they still stung like hell. I was so humiliated at this whole situation, but yet so turned on. I had to admit that I was rock hard; my stomach was in knots due to the shear excitement of it all. Deep inside I knew Jeff was right; I was a cuckold like he said. But how was Beth going to handle all this? What was she to think when this was all over? How was this going to change our relationship? All this was running through my head as I watched Beth rock back and forth on Jeff's cock.

Jeff was getting close to his own orgasm as Beth was building to yet another herself. I strained against my cuffs as the metal dug into the skin on my wrists. Then I noticed that Jeff nodded to the camera man in a silent gesture. The camera man came over and grabbed the chair I was cuffed to. He wheeled it over to the end of the bed and put my back to Jeff and Beth. Then he tilted the chair back so that my head was between Jeff's legs and directly under Beth's pussy. All I could see was Jeff's enormous cock being slammed in and out of Beth's pussy. It was truly a site to behold; I swear I felt my cock stiffen just a bit more while I watched. Beth's pussy was practically dripping wet after having already cum three times. Jeff's balls tickled my chin as they were swinging back and forth.

"Alright Beth, now for the main event." Jeff said to Beth. "I'm about to cum. So I am about to fill your pussy with my cum. After I fill your pussy, you are going to sit back onto your sissy's face and let him suck it all out of your pussy." He said as his pace quickened just a bit.

"What?" I said, unable to move out of the way of what was about to happen.

"That's right little sissy. You are about to get a face full of my spunk as it seeps out of Beth's pussy. I am going to fill her pussy up with a gallon of cum from my balls. Then Beth is going to sit on your face until you suck every last drop of it out of her pussy." Jeff said as his pace quickened even more. He was ramming her like a jackhammer now. Beth was nearly in convulsions with all the pleasure she was having, I think her body was in overload. Her pussy was so swollen and red from the brutal fucking Jeff was giving her. Then I could hear her moan a bit loader than normal and breathe a little faster. I could not believe the site in front of me. I had never been more turned on in my life.

"Oh god here it cums babe. You ready for my cum?" Jeff said as he started to stiffen up and slam her a last couple of times, harder than normal. Then he froze as Beth let out a scream. Immediately his cum started to be pumped out of Beth's pussy, dripping all over my face. The mixture of Beth's cum and Jeff's cum was amazing. I could not help but open my mouth and try to let it all drop onto my tongue. Jeff must have shot a gallon of cum into Beth. He just kept cumming and cumming.

"Okay sissy boy, here is your prize." Jeff exclaimed as he pulled out of Beth's pussy and stepped back, his cock glistening with his cum and Beth's pussy juice. As soon as he had stepped back, Beth leaned back against her restraints; her pussy lowered itself to my face. I could do nothing except open my mouth and begin to eat. The taste was unforgettable. The mixture of sour and salty cum from Jeff and the sweet juice from Beth's pussy.

"You were right..." Beth muttered to herself about Jeff. "You were right, he does like it. He is turned on by all this." She said as she began to rock a little back and forth over my face. My nose was rubbing up against her clit as her rocked back and forth; each time her pussy would run over my mouth more and more cum would ooze out and onto my face. I had nearly accepted the fact that I was in fact a cuckold now. But some part of me would not completely give him. I figured that once I was uncuffed from my chair I would give Jeff a good beat down with my fists. Little did I know I would never have that chance.

I kept drinking the juices that came from Beth as she moved ever closer to yet another orgasm while she sat on my face and let all of her lovers cum run out and into my mouth. I was held in position for at least 10 minutes while Beth pushed out all of Jeff's cum and had herself another orgasm.

"That's it you little prick. Eat that pussy and drink all of my cum. As soon as Beth finishes her orgasm I will untie her and let her go. But you and I need to have a chat. So she can sit out at the bar while you and I discuss a few things." Jeff said as he used what felt like a small whip and kept slapping my cock and my balls. At first it was kinda of kinky, but soon it began to hurt quite a bit. It was in fact a very small and thin whip used for domination in certain lifestyles.

As Beth relaxed after what must have been her sixth orgasm in the last hour and half; I was propped up in my chair and left cuffed. Jeff released Beth from her bonds as promise and she began to look around for her clothes to dress.

weaponx
weaponx
393 Followers
12