Letting My Wife Cut Loose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you won't find any of the clothes you came in here with Beth. Those were thrown away a long time ago. You are more than welcome to dress in any of the dancer's outfits and sit out at the bar while John and I have a discussion." Beth looked around the room and there was a clothing rack with several different outfits the strippers used for shows. Most of them had already been worn that night and were ready to be cleaned. But Beth found an extremely revealing outfit that didn't look like it had been used that night. As she dressed, all three of us watched her. Once she had finished, you could barely tell she had put anything on. The outfit was next to nothing, but it was all she had. I knew as soon as she walked out to the bar most of the patrons would think she works here and would try to either grab her ass or worse.

"I'll be waiting for you outside John, please hurry." Beth said as she walked out the door and into the bar area. Before the door closed her took one last look back at me with a look of shame and distress on her face. I could tell she was coming down off of her orgasm high and was realizing what was happening.

"Now that she is gone, let's talk." Jeff said as he pulled up a chair next to mine. "What do you think we should do with all this footage we have of the two of you?" Jeff asked.

"I don't know." I said, knowing that he already had something in mind for the footage.

"Well, we have enough footage here for probably at least 3 different videos. If we get cleaver and do some good editing, we could probably make about 5 videos out of this stuff. So what do you think we should do?" He asked again. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what he wanted me to say.

"I don't know. What if I offer to buy all the footage?" I asked hoping he was just looking for a quick buck.

"Now why would I want to do that? Then what would I have over you as blackmail?" He said.

"Blackmail?" I asked. My heart jumped up out of my throat. Where was he going with this? I already knew he had all our information, like where we live, and who we hang out with.

"Well yeah. You didn't think this was all over did you? I mean Beth is a great fuck and a fine piece of ass. I can make some good money off of her. I plan on using her for a while." Jeff said as he sat back and chuckled to himself.

"No you can't. Please! Just let us go back to our lives." I pleaded.

"Oh you will go back to your lives. No I don't think I will keep Beth employed here at this location. But I do know of a great place in your hometown that she can make me some good money." Jeff said as he leaned back and put his hands behind his head. "See right now, she is still a bit leery of giving in, but as you can see she does give in. Right now she is probably being hit on by every guy in the room. If she is smart she will pretend that she works there and is on break, at least men will leave her alone for fear of the bouncers in my club. But if they find out she is not an employee here and she is dressed like that, then there is no telling what can happen. I have a pool room in the back that isn't used much and the other employees never go back there. So she might be in for a long night if you don't get back out there."

"Please let me go, you have had your fun. You have your tapes to watch and jack off to. You have succeeded in completely humiliating me and turning me into a cuckold sissy. Please just let us go." I begged.

"Well then we need to come up with an agreement. If I let you go then you must sign an agreement that Beth becomes mine. You will still be married to her; however I will have the rights to her body. When I call on her, you will make sure she is ready for me. If I call and let you know that I have a client for her, then you will make arrangements for her to be available for them."

"You want me to pimp out my wife for you? You son of a bitch!" I yelled as I lurched forward in my chair, only to be painfully stopped by my cuffs.

"Now Now! You need to be more obedient to your new master John. Its either you sign our agreement or I send the tapes, all of them, to your family and your employer. I am sure they will all be just tickled pink to see their children involved in such activities." Jeff said as he picked his foot up and dropped it down onto my now softening cock. The pain was nearly unbearable, as he stood up and twisted his foot in my crotch.

"OKAY...Okay. I'll do it. Whatever you want, I'll do it." I said with tears in my eyes. John pulled his foot off my cock and walked over to the table and brought back a piece of paper. He was serious; he actually had a contract that stated that I was giving up any rights to my wife's body. I couldn't believe this guy.

"Now, just sign here and we can all go back to your lives. You and your wife can go finish out what is left of your vacation and then return home." Jeff said as he placed the paper in front of me on a clipboard and put a pen in my hand. I looked up at him with fire in my eyes, but realized that I had to sign. I had to get Beth out of the club before she was raped by the entire bar. Reluctantly I signed his contract. As soon as I had signed it, Jeff grabbed his keys and uncuffed my wrists. The large black man who had been videotaping all this stepped up and grabbed me again. I had no pants or underwear on at this point, but still I was thrown out the door and left alone in the bar. Everyone looked at me and laughed to themselves. I walked over to the bar, surveying the room and looked for Beth. I finally caught a glimpse of her walking toward the ladies room. I rushed over through the crowd to try and grab her so we could leave. But the door closed on the bathroom before I could get to her. I waited for what seemed like an hour, naked by the ladies room door. In actuality it was only a few minutes, but finally Beth re-appeared. She embraced me immediately and we hugged for the next 10 minutes. Both crying we apologized to each other as if it was all our fault. I grabbed Beth's hand and we left the club, myself with nothing on below the waist and Beth barely wearing anything at all. As we stepped out of the club, it was still black as night outside. We hurried along and found a cab to return to our hotel room. Both of us were too scared to go to the police after all that Jeff had on us. We fell for his trip completely, and paid a heavy price. But it was over, for now.

We went back home the next day after changing our flight plans. After returning home everything seemed to go back to normal. As normal as it could be after what had happened. Neither of us ever talked about what happened, nor did we talk about what we had said to each other. I never told Beth about the deal I had made with Jeff. But sooner than I had thought I was going to have to tell her.

It was about 6 weeks after the incident that there was a knock at the door. When I opened it no one was there. I looked down and on the porch was a package, with no return address. I opened it and a DVD fell out. My heart dropped through the floor. It was DVD of us; Beth was on the cover with Jeff's cock shoved up in her pussy. I flipped it over and I was on the back cuffed to my chair and eating her pussy. I couldn't believe that Jeff had made the video. When I opened it there was a note inside. It read

"Well buddy, I bet you thought you were rid of me didn't you. Well I have just been hard at work editing this little video. This will go on sale tomorrow if you do not have Beth dressed in a little black dress and on the corner of 5th and Ingra at 8pm tonight. -- Jeff"

What was I to do now? I figured I had to tell Beth the truth, but I was so afraid of how she would take the news. She was under the impression that this ordeal was over now. Now I had to tell her that she had a date with Jeff tonight and she had to dress up like a little slut for him. When Beth came home from the store I decided that I had to tell her.

"Beth please sit down, I need to talk to you about something." I said as I grabbed her hand.

"What is it honey?" She asked. I couldn't think of any way to actually tell her. So I decided to just show her the video. I pressed play on the DVD player and handed her the case for it. She looked at it in horror as she realized what it was. All her emotions came flooding back to her and she burst into tears. Just as she started crying the video started playing. It started out in the first bar we went to. The video was titled: How I turned my wife into a slut. It continued to show shots of Beth dancing with several guys in the first club and then making out with one in the corner. These were all things I knew had happened because I was there. But then I saw Jeff talking to Beth while I was getting drinks. Then the video showed us packing up and going out the club. As the video continued to show our journey to the strip club, I couldn't help but notice I was getting hard. Beth noticed it too, and got mad.

"How could you be getting turned on by this? You know what this means, you know what we went through that night. How could you be turned on?" Beth cried out as I did nothing to explain myself. I knew why I was getting hard, but she hadn't caught on yet.

As the video continued, we saw how Beth got drugged in the first place, and what she started to do after she was drugged. Beth still had no memory of what happened on the stage that night. I never told her, I figured it was for the best. Now I wish I had told her before. As she watched herself be effected by the drugs, she stopped crying. In the video it didn't take long for Beth to start acting wild and crazy. Soon she was grabbing guys and kissing them on the lips. Then she was kissing them with tongue, and then she was on top of their tables. The bouncers came and took her into the back room as the video faded out. Beth turned to me and looked me straight in the eye.

"You knew about this didn't you? You knew Jeff was going to find us again didn't you?" She asked.

"Yes, he made me sign a deal that made you his. He sent this video over with this note attached." I slipped the note to her and hung my head in shame as she read it over.

"Well, I take it that you signed something that made a contract involving my body? Well, then I guess I have no choice. I can't believe that you would do something like this, but now we don't have many options. If I don't do this tonight, then I guess he will send this video to everyone we know, right?" Beth asked as I nodded in agreement. "Great, so now I'm reduced to a pimp's slut? You really are a sissy husband aren't you? I bet you are getting hard because you know Jeff is going to fuck me tonight? Aren't you?" Beth said as I kept my head down in shame. I didn't want to admit it but she was right. I had that tight knot in my stomach and that feeling in my crotch that I had before.

"You are a cuckold little bitch!" Beth said as she stood up, throwing the DVD case in my face. "Fine, I'll go on this little date, I'll let Jeff fuck me with his giant cock and I'll probably cum about 5 times because of it. God knows that I haven't cum since the last time he fucked me, so I should be good and ready for him. Ya know, I was so hoping that I could have trusted you to handle Jeff once I left that room. But you just made a deal to save yourself and to put my body on the line. Well mister, now it's time to pay. I'll be home whenever Jeff is done with me, when I get home I want you to suck every drop of cum out of my pussy and swallow it. You seemed to get so much fun out it last time. Furthermore I think I will discuss your deal with Jeff tonight and I will renegotiate a new deal. One where he fucks me and you eat his cum. You are going to become my cuckold cum eating little sissy bitch.

To be continued...

12