Letting Them Watch

Story Info
One night stand gets walked in on but continues.
2.2k words
4.17
79.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd known Jennifer from my first year at college, we'd had a few classes together here and there so I felt like I at least knew her. It was important because otherwise I would have never agreed to go back to Gary's apartment, not alone anyway.

Gary was an older guy who was always at the clubs, making jokes, buying girls drinks and flirting, making really overtly sexual jokes. I'd met him freshman year and had danced with him a few times just because he was constantly buying me and my friends drinks. I was out my sophomore year with girls I'd just met who were my dorm mates when I ran into Jennifer.

We were giggly and tipsy already when Gary showed up and started dancing with us. It was fun to see him and I have to admit I was really enjoying a little attention after feeling looked over compared to my more voluptuous friends. He started buying both Jennifer and I shots and before I knew it the lights were coming on and the club was shutting down.

I'd long since lost the girls I'd came with so it was easier for me to just go along when Jennifer offered me a ride. She said she was going to give Gary a ride to his apartment and 'party' with him for awhile before she had to pick her boyfriend up. Jennifer knew I didn't do that stuff but it didn't slow her down from heading right to the bathroom with Gary, showing up to sit next to me on the couch glassy eyed and sniffing.

He started playing some music and fixed us both drinks and was being his usual obnoxious self when Jennifer got the call from her boyfriend. She threw me a grin and promised that she'd be right back and was up and out the door before it dawned on me that I was alone there with Gary.

He was grinning and sniffing a little himself but sat down beside me like we were old friends. He really was funny and had me at ease and giggling before it really weirded me out that I was drunk and alone at an older mans apartment. I had a serious boyfriend at the time and made several references to him during conversation, but Gary acted like he either didn't hear me or simply didn't care.

Gary wasn't that tall, maybe around 5'10'' and was fighting a losing battle against a full fledged beer-belly. He had dark hair but it was getting noticeably thinner in a small circle on top of his head and usually kept a goatee or mustache. He had gotten beside me and was tickling me, making my little dress ride up my legs beside him on the couch when he started to kiss my neck.

It took me by surprise and I was breaking out in goosebumps before I could push him away. He had his strong hands around me and was holding me so close I could smell the liquor on his breath. I remember him looking me in the eye and running his hand up my thigh, pulling my dress up with it. He was between my legs, rubbing my pantyhose and small panties against my body, making me immediately freeze up.

He was up on his knees between my legs so fast, pulling my dress up enough to get to my pantyhose, peeling them and my panties off in the same motion. I sat back against the couch and couldn't take my eyes off him as he quickly stripped, his cock already rigid and pointing towards me. I barely got a glimpse of his naked body before he was on me, feeling me up through my bra and fingering me so deliciously.

Gary got me to lean up and unzipped my dress and was trying to unfasten it with one hand while keeping the other busy stimulating me below. I felt my bra go slack around my breasts and then felt his hand move from my shoulders to the back of my head. I was so turned on and tingling so hard from his fingers I just let him guide my mouth over his dick.

I had some experience my first year of college doing this, but never with a grown man and never like this! He was holding onto my head and moving his hips, sliding that throbbing thing in and out of my mouth...I could feel his pubic hair tickling my face when he would push it deep, the whole time telling me how hot it was.

My jaw was getting so tired and I felt like the corners of my mouth were stretched, not to mention how raw the back of my throat was beginning to feel before he stopped, letting it slip wetly out of my mouth.

I remember him saying, "Lets get this dress off sweetie" before taking it off me and bending me over in front of him on that ratty couch. He got right behind me and was spreading my legs wider, telling me how great my ass was while once again fingering me. It wasn't until I felt his cock between my legs did I fully appreciate what was happening to me.

I'd had sex with boyfriends before, but it was always something I'd thought about beforehand or expected to happen. Just going home and having something this intimate happen to me was so sudden and was going on so fast right in front of me that I didn't have time to second guess or really analyze what was happening. I was naked and facing away from him, getting so wet from his finger rubbing against my clit and vagina. I was so aroused I hadn't even thought of feeling shy about being totally nude and bent over in front of him like that.

I remember him holding onto one of my hips while he guided his dick, still wet from my mouth, slowly inside me from behind. The head was embedded in me and he grabbed both sides of my ass and crept deeper inside me, inch by inch, getting louder and more vulgar the further he pushed in. I finally managed to remember to breathe when I felt his body against mine and could feel him fully inside my body, stretching me so completely that it hurt and felt so electric at the same time!

Gary leaned over to reach under me and play with my breasts as he kept his dick buried inside me, grinding in circles so hard. One of his hands moved from my nipple to my clit and began to stimulate it at the same time he began to thrust in and out of me...I remember his balls bouncing off of me before a combination of his dick filling me from behind and his hand manipulating my clit drove me over the edge.

I was squirming under him but he was relentless when he felt me cumming, driving into my small body from behind and honestly just pounding me! I was crying out before I even realized I was doing it, something I'd never been compelled to do during sex. He was saying such nasty things, making me tell him that I liked it as he leaned back up and once again grabbed me by my hips.

I felt wetter than I ever had and was really beginning to enjoy the size and friction he was making behind me. I arched my back when he told me and was pushing back against his large, invading member, feeling his hands squeezing my ass and exploring my body back there. It was hard to catch my breath when he put his finger inside my ass at first, but as soon as I was able to relax it felt so erotic I felt myself getting wet all over again!

I was pushing back against him so much and moving my hips as hard as I could and began to sweat until it was literally dripping off me. I could feel my bangs sticking to my face and knew my mascara was running, making me quite a sight I'm sure.

He had reached under me to grab my breasts and was slamming his body into mine making a clapping sound when the front door swung open. I looked up and will never forget the look on Jennifer and her boyfriends face as they slowly took in my position and what was happening. Jennifer's mouth went from hanging open in shock to a wry, condescending smirk in seconds as she slowly appraised the situation.

I moved forward and moved to get up, replacing his hands over my breasts with my own when I heard him tell me that 'he wasn't finished' and 'to give them a little show'. He guided me to bend over again and told me it was okay while once again positioning himself behind me. He slid back in easily and asked as casual as ever if Jennifer and her beau wanted to wait inside, but added that I'd 'be a minute'.

I'll never forget how they just shut the door and walked in while he continued his assault on my pussy from behind, only this time with an audience to show off for! I closed my eyes and tried not to listen to Jennifer get more and more catty and insulting with her comments. Gary was going hard as ever and was beginning to sweat himself. It was running down his chest and what didn't get caught in the hair there fell down onto me.

I was feeling so dirty and low from the crap Jennifer was saying and from how her boyfriend kept staring as he fucked me so hard and so deep. Gary buried his throbbing, wet dick inside my quivering pussy and leaned in over my back to reach my clit...immediately making me moan. I forgot about both of the people watching me as he kept rubbing my clit in circles as he sank his cock into me over and over again!

I was getting so wet I arched my back, squeezed my pussy around his dick as hard as I could, and grinded my ass back against his sweaty body. I was moaning and ceased to care about the two people watching Gary do this to me. I looked over at her boyfriend with my mouth hanging open as his body slapped wetly against mine and could read the lust on his face plain as day. I kept my eyes locked on his as I pushed myself up to give him a better look at the sweaty, naked front of my body.

I was pushing my hips back to meet his thrusts and had my hands dug into the cushions on the couch when I could feel my pussy begin to spasm. I could feel my lips quivering as I struggled to grip his invading dick while I cursed out loud, lowered my head and came...pushing back against him with all the strength my sweaty body had left.

I was shuddering with excitement and panting for breath when he reached under me to cup my small breasts while absolutely pounding his hips into me. I could feel his mouth on my shoulder as he kissed his way up to my neck and began to suck. He was biting and sucking at the same time when he started to moan, cursing as he leaned back up and grabbed me by my hips.

I could feel his thick, veiny cock jumping hard and fast inside me as he grabbed my hip with one hand and slapped my ass cheek with the other. He slapped me again and again as he dumped his hot, sticky load deep inside my battered and stretched vagina. He was still breathing heavy when he finally stop moving and slid that thing out of me and began to wipe it back and forth across my ass.

Gary told Jennifer something about liking her friends and she just cursed and made a smart assed comment about finally being able to leave. I sat up and could feel my ass stinging from his slaps, the sweat running down my skinny body, and most of all, the hot, juicy wetness oozing from my red, swollen lips. I felt as if all the eyes in the room were glued to my used body as I struggled to search the floor for my clothes.

Both Jennifer and her boyfriend had made trips to the bathroom with Gary, who'd put back on his boxers, by the time I'd gotten my legs to quit shaking enough to dress. I didn't have the nerve to look any of them in the eye so I was sort of taken by surprise as I walked to the door to leave and Gary spun me around.

He had me in his arms and was kissing me fully and passionately with full tongue right there in front of them! He held me close and whispered some things on my ear before putting a slip of paper with his phone number in my still sweaty hand.

Jennifer kept staring at me and was talking to her boyfriend like I wasn't in the car the entire way back to campus. When I finally got back to my dorm my panties were sticking to me and his sperm had tried up to form a crusty mess in my pubic hair. I got to my bed and just stripped right there and got under the covers naked and passed out.