Levels

Story Info
Whatever this turned out to be
12.6k words
2.84
16.2k
10
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This goes through a few changes, and is more than one story. Not sure if anyone will like the first part, but if you can power through it, there is other stuff.

Everyone portrayed in this story is over 18, at least when it matters. Some of them are almost painfully older than that (though they may not act it).

A Beautiful Sibling Story.

He was 16. His sister was 17. But they never thought of each other that way. Which was good, because they were both too young.

She was sad. Her boyfriend was mean. Her brother cheered her up. She would forget about this until later, when it suddenly meant everything.

He was n. His sister was n+1. Both were finally over 18. By how much, we can only guess. Time is defined by how we choose to quantize it. They were most likely farther past 18 than the entire lifespan of a fruit fly. He was, that is. The one that matters.

He was sad. He didn't have a date. She said she'd be his date. He was embarrassed, but happier. There lived in a country where they could have got married and fornicated in the middle of the street and no one would care. Hell no one would have even cared about their age. But this site does, so be cool. Anyway it didn't matter, because they didn't think of each other that way.

They were back home on the couch watching TV. There was also exercise equipment close by, just in case.

He noticed her bazoooooooooms. He tried not to look. She'd accidentally dropped a quarter on the seat cushion he was sitting on, and it rolled under him. She was going after it like she was noodling for catfish. He was suddenly thinking about her that way. Many ways. Any possible way. She had no idea.

She found her quarter. She also came back with a bottle cap, and the remote to an old TV they didn't even have any more. It's not a plot point. It won't come up later.

He thought about her a lot. Their parents had to replace the carpet in his room with grouted tile with a hose and a big drain in the middle of the floor. It was simply easier that way.

She went off to college to major in art history. He was a star athlete. Or maybe he wasn't because he was homeschooled and had never been on any actual sports teams. He took tests and went to a nice, but slightly less prestigious college than her. His major was business, but his heart was really into thoughts of pounding his sister like he was driving in the corner post of a fence that would have to keep dinosaurs in.

He dropped out of college to get married. He would stay home and raise the kids. Oh wait... No, that was her. He got a business degree and started his own shop selling older TV's to people who still had remotes to their previous TV's and missed them. I lied to you about the plot point. Sucker.

His business was shockingly good. He got rich. She didn't like her marriage. Her husband was a jerk, and hated her bottle cap collection. Got ya twice.

She got divorced when she caught her husband cheating on her with the next door neighbor, his wife, their legally of age son and daughter, grandparents, the uncle that they rarely talked about, and his wife who was born a man but was in the middle of a sexual reassignment program. There was a plumber there too, but he wasn't involved. He was just fixing the drain in the sink. He was ugly anyway.

She got everything in the divorce except for the kids. They thought dad would be a hell of a lot more fun in the future. She was too beautiful to be able to find another person to share her life with. She was lonely and sad. People felt bad for her because the rich have it so hard.

He had sold his business to a competitor. Yes, there could be more than one place that did that. Don't be closed-minded. He became richer, but sad because he still wanted her. No other woman would do but he still tried to get over her. He paid many women to help him get over her. It never worked, but he kept trying. Sometimes he tried doubly hard to get over her, so he had two women at once.

He got a cabin on the beach next to a forest where it snowed and a river met the sea. It was close to every kind of recreation known to man but he didn't want to be around people anymore. Of course he had a sweet internet connection. He wasn't insane, just sad. He watched lots of porn and made sure he stayed hydrated.

Their parents both died. Mother had gone off course in a training run for the Senior Olympic luge team, and and landed in the grandstands on their father. He was sitting next to a case of fireworks which exploded when a steel runner sparked against the plate in his head. All that could be found of them were her goggles and a giant foam finger.

Because of their combined life insurance policy, both kids were rich. I mean, they were already rich, but now they didn't have to work. Well, they already didn't work, but now they really didn't have to work. Fuck it. They had money.

They met in Innsbruck, Austria for the funeral. It was sad. Some of it was happy. There was lots of really really good beer. They couldn't believe how much they had changed, and yet, they were still the opposite sex from each other. She had become rich and beautiful, instead of just beautiful. He was also rich and handsome, instead of just horny all the time. She complimented him on his big sausage. He showed her where they were in the serving line and she got one too.

Their mother's wish was to be cremated and have her children spread her ashes about while going down a luge course. They said, "Fuck that," and reasoned that mom just didn't want anyone left alive after she died. Their father wanted everyone to drink a lot and love each other. They liked his wishes more.

They went skiing. When they got to the bottom, she was sad because she had been dragging her pet chihuahua around through foot-deep snow and it froze solid. He suggested that she could go buy another one and it cheered her up. She remembered how he once cheered her up before, earlier in the story, and knew that he was the love of her life.

She sent her chihuahua to a cryogenic freezing service, so that one day, science could revive it when they found a cure for her idiocy. She forgot to ship it in ice, and it thawed out and got all yucky. They didn't tell her and froze it anyway, keeping the money. Whatever. Science can fix that too.

They met their half Austrian/Australian grandmother for the first time. She told them the secret of how their parents were really brother and sister. They needed to be careful because the chance of birth defects was alarmingly high if they tried to have kids. They denied any kind of mischief with each other, but the grandmother suspected something was up as they stood before her with their hands down each others pants. The grandmother also warned them that they were probably themselves retarded, but they said "Nuh uh," and "No way," assuaging her fears.

The funeral/luge fest ended. They shared a cab back to the hotel. The hotel said they made a mistake in the bookings, and they would have to stay together in the converted rec room and sleep on the ping pong table. They felt embarrassed for the concierge not to call it a "table tennis" table as any adult should, but figured that he didn't want to sound redundant. They took the room.

Once in the room. They played a game of table tennis. He had the only paddle and skunked her soundly. She was enthralled by his physical prowess. He was truly the one for her. She was going to show him what she could do with one of the balls, but South Park already covered that and ruined it for the rest of the writers in the world forever.

They stripped down to their underwear for bed. Once they saw each other, they tried to think of clever, innocuous ways to get more intimate. He suggested a back rub. She yanked down his shorts and sucked him off. After that, they felt they may be getting close to each other in ways that society might not approve of. They weren't really sure, so they decided to fuck on it and see if the world ended tomorrow.

They made love like two people who had made love many times to other people, but never with each other, which was really just a lot of the same stuff but with different complaints. It was magical.

She was tighter than tight. Like, if Gigantor had a vagina, that's how tight she was. He would never fit. He had to work his way up to match his immense girth. After using his fingers, he pushed in.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed, "That's a monster!"

"No, it's a Red Bull," he replied, "they didn't have any Monster." Then he switch to his own massive member. It was huge. Not the biggest in the world, just bigger than yours or mine. Otherwise their sex would have been horrible. He went to work, huffing and puffing like he was trying to snake a badly clogged drain.

She couldn't believe how full she felt. She never felt anything like it, except for that one guy at the truck stop, but he didn't called her back so to hell with him. She didn't know that he wanted to call but got into a wreck and died or he would have called. He thought they were meant to be. Sadly, he was also her first cousin but they didn't know that. Actually, most of the people she ever met in her life were related in one way or another.

Her brother was stretching her out. She felt as if she were being worn as a hat. He had never had anyone like her for free. They knew they were two people who should do this again many more times as long as they didn't get caught.

The next morning they felt bad about what they did, even though no one caught them. Or knew they were related. Or gave a rat's ass. Although their parents were brother and sister and they were never taught any form of societal mores in the first place, they still felt it was wrong somehow. Go figure.

She flew to Hawaii to console herself with as much exotic young dick as she could get into her. He flew to Thailand to do the same thing.

After a month, he couldn't take any more and was sore. He joined the crew of a tramp steamer to visit her in Hawaii, not realizing that he could simply buy his own private jet if he felt like it. He liked feeling mopey and thought that using wealth to be cheerful was what the common folk did. He was surprised to discover that his experiences in Thailand served him well with the crew of the ship. Everyone liked him and he made many friends, though he didn't get over his soreness.

One night his pants were around his ankles and the sat-phone in the his pocket bonked against the leg of a table and speed-dialed her. She answered to hear him calling to her, "I'm coming! I'm coming!" Her life brightened. She had to be with him. She called him back later and said that she couldn't wait and they must be together. He was kinda cool with that too. He told her about the ship he was on and that he would be in Hawaii the day after Valentine's.

She wasn't actually in Hawaii any more, she'd left for a foreign country where she set herself up as a madam, running an escort service of pretty-boys for reclusive millionaires. But her best customer, the unknown man that lived downstairs had just left and business was bad. She always wondered who he was. All she knew was that he left the country on a boat for some reason, to meet his sister in Hawaii, and finally proclaim his love.

She hopped a flight to Hawaii, but she didn't want to wait there any longer than it took to meet someone new, have a fling, realize they were soulmates, then get cheated on with someone else who turned out to be her new lover's mom. They were also related to her, but no one knew that. By the time she got out of the airport, she realized her brother really was the one for her. Again. She chartered a helicopter to drop her onto the ship like in a movie she saw once, because of course it's easy and anyone gets to do it with enough money.

When she got to the ship, the helicopter lowered her down with one of those cool rescue cage things to the salivating crew below, and heaved her bags out the helicopter door with gleeful abandon.

They saw each other and ran to each other's arms. He was so glad to see her, but was sad that they had missed Valentines day. Then the ship crossed the international date line and it was Valentine's day again. They were happy. The crew was happy. Even the helicopter crew was happy as they flew back to Hawaii because she whined a lot on the trip out, trying to figure out what happened to her new chihuahua that should be at the end of the leash that was hanging out the open helicopter door.

Her brother then said the words that cheered her up.

"You really don't need a dog."

They kissed lovingly. Knowing that they were meant to be together until someone better came along.

The End.

~~~~~~~~

"What do you think?" I asked.

"It needs more. Something to put it in context. Standing alone it oozes..."

"Oozes what?"

"I don't know. It just oozes. Maybe sarcasm and mirth. At least now I know why you were in here laughing. I thought you'd finally discovered how to reach your prostate."

"How do you think people will take it?"

"Stupid people will think it's stupid. Smart people will think it's stupid. The other writer's will think you're making a stab at the genre."

"I'm not. Is it funny?"

"I can only think of... maybe... no. Only one person on that site that will think it's funny."

"Who?"

"You."

"You laughed." I intoned with a hurt expression. Fake and she knew it.

"I'm already on the same wavelength. I'm corrupted. Already tainted from the top of my head to my... taint. Which is even more tainted. So it's a double taint."

"I don't think so. You're pretty tame."

"I'll show you what I mean," she said, taking off her sweatpants. She stood in her panties with her butt to me, flexing it. "What do you think?" she asked. I didn't get her point, but I no longer cared.

"You have an ass like a 27 year old." I leered. I reached for her hips and smooshed my face into her cheeks. I was grinning from my remark; she's 26.

Suddenly came the sound of the world's smallest trombone, it was a mournful tune. She giggled at me, while beaming a giant smile. I was dumb-founded and she pranced off to the kitchen.

"Do you... Do you save those up for whenever you need to make a point?" I yelled after her.

"Not until I met you!" she called back.

"I don't fart at you! I don't even fart around you!" I said, finally able to fart now that she was out of the room.

"It's more general. I act on goofy shit I normally used to didn't." It was like nails on a chalkboard to me, and she knew it.

"Grammar!"

"She doesn't live here any more, get your own oatmeal!" She laughed. Same joke, different way. I heard cupboards opening, closing. Drawers. Whatever she was doing in the kitchen didn't involve food. Only I cooked. She has told me she's a great cook but she never has. I was so-so, and learning to get better.

It was learn to cook for the both of us or starve. She won't even make a sandwich, just snack on crackers. She calls it the "My boyfriend does the cooking" diet. I've toyed with the idea of installing a surveillance camera to catch her making food while I'm away, but doing so means she's won; she's made me insane.

One weekend we went a day and a half before I finally caved and made sandwiches. I fed her first and she wolfed it triumphantly. I'm actually kinda bummed that I've never tasted anything she's made. She told me that if she ever cooks, it's because she's leaving me. I have no clue what or why that would be, but I don't want her to leave so I make all the food.

Bottom line is: what could she possibly be doing in the kitchen?

"Are you building a bomb?" I called out.

"I'm showing you what I mean," she said.

"I don't want to be shown any more things today, thank you." I heard her say "Oops!" and I was getting curious.

"How's this?" she called. She slowly stepped into view of the hallway. Her shirt and bra were off. Hanging on her left breast was a large stainless spoon. She had a smaller spoon hanging from her nose. Oh of course. It all makes so much sense now.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Whatever I feel like," she said, "And I don't have to explain myself to you." The spoon on her nose fell off. "Dammit," she muttered. She continued, "If you have good intentions, just do what you want and fuck anyone who doesn't like it."

"You said you didn't have to explain yourself, then you explained yourself."

"But I didn't have to. I chose to. I'm teaching you."

Then the one on her nipple fell off. "Ah!" she exclaimed. She looked down and crossed her arm over herself. I looked down at it and could see a small loop of clear tape in it.

"My nipple got hard and pushed it off!" She was laughing and blushing, "I should have warmed it up." She removed her arm and her nipple was standing proudly at attention.

"It couldn't be that cold. You get it out of the freezer?"

"That's from the tape. When it came off, it really tickled."

"The... tape..." I said. I was thinking, "I've never thought of tape."

"What are you..."

"Dat dat dat dat!" I exclaimed with my eyes shut tightly. Hand up to halt her, "I'm thinking!" My eyes opened at her standing there, naked except for her panties and socks. "Tape," I said, "We're going to play with tape."

"How can you already be..."

"Pleeeease..." I said, putting my hands together and dropping to my knees, "Please please please."

"Okay," she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"GREAT!" said I, jumping up and running toward her. She was apprehensive and began to put up her hands as I approached, but I stepped past her into the kitchen. "Where is it? Where's the tape?"

"On the counter, directly in front of you." I noticed another large stainless spoon on the kitchen mat, picked it up and tossed it in the sink. There's no three second rule for the kitchen floor. Anything other than metal that touches it should be incinerated. We try to keep it clean, but it's a losing battle. Don't come over.

"That one didn't stick," she said, "but I figured two was enough."

"There's no stopping you," I grinned. I got the clear tape. I also opened the cupboard door above the oven, looking for the masking tape. I couldn't find it and figured the clear tape would have to do for now. I closed the cupboard door and saw her standing there lifting her breasts, then back down, looking at them.

"Which is better?" she asked, lifting them up, "First this way..." She dropped them back down, "second this way... once more the first... once more the second..." I was already laughing. She finished, "Or are they about the same?"

"Bedroom please," I said, "go go go."

She was walking to the bedroom much too slowly as far as I was concerned. Anything less than a dead run was too slow. I was crowding her from behind while she teased.

"You know they don't even do that any more," she continued, "now they just have you look into a machine. I don't trust it. I prefer when the optometrist asks me questions and gets a hard-on."

"Eww!" I said, "Please not now. Please go. You're hurting me."

"Well I'm not a wind up toy. I need to get into it."

"Ah! No!" I said, picking her up and carrying her, "not yet!" She squeaked and giggled as I half-carried her for a few feet. I let her down and she stomped to the bed. She turned around fell back like a sack of oranges, bouncing in many ways. "Okay baby," she announced, "tape me!" Her arms were out as if she were making an 'unmade bed angel'. Her knees were bent at the edge of the bed with her lower legs hanging off.

"Okay," I said, "Close your eyes." My eyes were wide as I knelt between her legs, lifting her ass and stripping off her panties.

"Wait a minute," she intoned, looking up, "What do you think you're doing?"

"I wanted to try it across your clit."

"You better not yank out any pubic hairs. Besides, I thought we were going to do it on my nips."