Leverage - Distraught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused the video and turned to her, "Do you want me to turn it off? It is obvious that you are not doing that because you wanted to, but were being blackmailed into it."

Anna shook her head, firming her expression to one of resoluteness.

"No, watch the rest, I want you to get the complete picture of what they did to me and what they probably intend to keep doing if I can't make them stop."

Turning the video back on, I was keenly aware that her hand was still on my thigh and she was tightly pressed up against me. Despite the content, I could not help from being a little turned on as I watched Anna giving the creep a blowjob. Now that she had stopped fighting the inevitable, she looked to be trying to get him off as soon as she was able to, to make it all end.

It was then that the second fella stepped into the room, also naked and sporting his own hard on. She had not realized he was in the room yet, concentrating as she was on the cock in her mouth, so he took his time getting his cock rock hard. He also had a bottle in his hand which he proceeded to tip upside down over Anna's swaying ass. He began to drip clear liquid onto the top of her ass, which was then dripping down between her ass cheeks. She noticed this, and reached back with her free hand to feel what was touching her back, using her other to keep the cock in her mouth from choking her.

Realizing once she touched the liquid that it was lubricant and someone else was in the room, she put both hands on the guy in front of her to push his cock out of her mouth. His tight grip on her hair and the other hand, now on the back of her head, prevented her from moving backward. The man behind her wasted no time moving to his knees on the mattress behind her, easily avoiding the kicks she attempted to deliver, instead catching one of her feet and using it to spread her legs farther apart. Loud, but muffled grunts and groans echoed in the room as Anna tried to yell out around the cock in her mouth, still trying to push herself away from the man in front of her.

Once the man behind her ass got situated, he quickly lubricated his cock, aimed it at her pussy and thrust forward hard. Anna screamed around the cock in her mouth as he penetrated her almost half way, before pulling back and thrusting hard once again, yanking more loud groans from Anna's throat. About 10 more of those thrusts and he was completely seated in her. Grabbing both sides of her hips, he started hammering his cock in and out of her, interested in using her as quickly as possible. Not content, he moved his hands from her hip and grabbed the cheeks of her ass, spreading them and watching his cock slide in and out of her.

Trapped between the two men, Anna was unable to get any leverage to free herself, still yelling around the cock in her mouth. Her yells got even louder as the man behind her jabbed his thumb to the hilt in her ass, plunging it in and out in counterpoint to his cock in her pussy. She started using her right hand to pound the guy in front of her on the thigh, hard enough to get his attention and capture her arm. She could not use her other hand to do the same for fear of him chocking her with his cock.

The man in front of her said something to the guy in back, who's blurred head seemed to nod. He pulled himself from her pussy, and without pause, brought his cock up, this time lining up a little higher. Using both hands to pry her ass cheeks open and hold her firmly, he used his weight to press the head of his cock into her ass. Anna let out a blood curdling scream as he entered her ass, twisting her hips wildly trying to escape the invader penetrating her. Her knees slid backwards, dropping her hips to the mattress as she tried to pull away, but it was to no avail. As the tendons stood out in her neck, the man in her ass brought his full weight to bear, sliding his cock all the way into her ass now that her hips were pinned to the floor. As she bucked and yelled, he began hammering his hips into her, not in any way caring that he was hurting her as he plunged in and out of her ass.

Finally Anna's struggles began to subside, her yells faded to pained groans. Anna looked like a rag doll between the two men, no longer struggling, acting like she had given up control of her body until they were finished with her. The man behind her stopped momentarily and pulled up on her hips, bringing her to her knees again. Grasping her hips, he resumed his thrusting in and our of her ass, pulling almost all the way out before sinking his cock completely in her ass again. It took a few more minutes, but the men eventually both unloaded into and on her as they both spent their wads. They left her where she lay panting, body shaking with quiet sobs.

In the booth, Anna was crying softly, her hand gripping my thigh hard, her head buried against my arm. Without a word, I turned off the video, then the computer, closing the screen. Awkwardly I turned towards her and gathered her into my arms, pulling her against my chest, feeling her sobs, while both of her arms went around my back. I held her for a long time, until her crying stopped, all the while running a hand through her hair, doing everything I could think of to provide comfort. Her shivering soon stopped, but she did not let go of her grip, pulling me even tighter against her.

"Can you help me?" she asked plaintively into my chest without looking up.

"Of course I will. Those bastards need to be stopped"

While I was not the tough action hero of the movies, I knew that I had some skills that would translate well here, and I definitely was very very motivated.

-----------

"I could really use a stiff drink, lets get out of here." Anna declared, disengaging her arms from around me, much to my disappointment.

I packed up my gear and helped her gather her laptop up, before I cleared the tab and left a tip for the waitress. We headed out to the cars, where Anna informed me that I should follow her. I nodded my assent and got into my car, then waited for her to pull out. I expected us to head to a bar or something that she knew of, but instead we drove a few miles east before turning down a side street and arriving at a small hotel.

I parked next to her, then grabbed my techie bag before following her upstairs to her room. I was a little unnerved, as there were not that many people at the hotel, so my car kinda stood out like a sore thumb. I told myself I was not doing anything wrong, so I had nothing to worry about. I was just going to the hotel room of an extremely attractive woman, alone. I then of course reminded myself that nothing was going to happen. She was a lot younger than me, probably had no end of men attracted to her, so why would she be interested in me? Further, she had been through a very bad experience, and that alone would preclude anything happening anyway. I was just having a difficult time trying to forget the way her body had felt as she held me, and I in turn held her.

I followed her inside her room after she unlocked it, taking a quick glance around at the small couch and chairs, TV on the wall, and doorway into the bedroom area.

"If you could get some ice, there is a bottle of Makers Mark on the counter. Could you fix us a couple of drinks? I am going to wash up, be out in a few."

Without waiting for a response, Anna entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Ice, okay, I can do that. For some reason I was a little light headed and out of sorts. Nervous. I occupied myself by grabbing the ice container, then propping the door open behind me so I would not be locked out, then heading to the ice machine. The ice going in the bucket was overly loud to my high strung nerves, so I was happy when it filled and I could head back to the room. Once there, I unwrapped the two glasses on the small fridge and prepared a couple of drinks. I made mine a double.

The whiskey felt good going down and immediately had a calming effect on me. I took out my phone and went through my email, responding to the important ones, putting off the rest until after the weekend. By the time I finished that, I was nearly finished with my drink, and as there was no Anna yet, I decided to pour another one, a single this time.

Feeling pretty good now, I was busy checking into the Chive, when I heard the bathroom door open. Smiling at a funny picture, I was completely taken off guard when I glanced up to see Anna walking towards me in nothing but a towel. Hotel towels are normally pretty small, and this one was no exception, but somehow it covered her breasts, ending just below the edge of her ass, fastened behind her with some kind of womanly magic.

As she walked past me towards the table and her drink, the fragrance of coconut filled my nose along with another musk I could just barely smell. The entire room shrank to just her, nothing else registered at all but the sight of Anna as she stared at me over the top of her glass

"Breath Garret, breath" she murmured.

I somehow put my phone down, closed my wide open mouth, and took a breath all at the same time. Good thing I was not chewing gum, I would have been done for.

"Wow...ummm...wow." Once again, nothing but pure smooth.

Finishing her drink, she placed it back on the counter, before walking over to the couch. Without a word, she leaned over me, placing both of her hands behind my head on the couch, brought her head down...and kissed me. I could taste the whiskey on her tongue as it flicked across my lips, before sliding past and into my mouth, dancing with my own tongue before she broke the kiss. She looked at me, breathing a little hard, before she straightened up. I had no idea what kind of voodoo magic kept that towel on.

"Those guys took something from me and I want it back. Will you give it back to me?" She whispered.

Afraid to speak for fear of ruining the moment, I simply nodded. I allowed my eyes to take her full form in, long beautiful legs, graced with a permanent tan, the stark white towel almost glowing against her skin, her full breasts barely contained. Her hair, still wet, framed her face before trickling over the tops of her breasts and shoulders.

Holding my eyes with hers, she turned slightly towards the bedroom and unfastening the towel, letting it slide to the ground. Her tanned body, perfect, was completely naked before my eyes, gloriously so. Without a word, she turned and walked into the bedroom, leaving the door open in silent appeal.

When I stepped through the doorway, my eyes locked on her naked body on the bed, hair spread on the pillows behind her, hands at her sides. I stepped to the side of the bed and simply gazed at her for a moment, drinking her in. She sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed, reaching for and undoing my belt as I took off my shirt and threw it onto the floor. Kicking off my shoes, I felt her free up the belt and unzip my pants, sliding them down off me where they puddled on the ground.

My cock strained at the underwear, precum already obvious through the underwear, showing her just how turned on I was. She quickly slipped my underwear over my hips and down my legs, before reaching back up to grab my cock, stroking gently as she looked up into my eyes. Feeling a little dizzy, I reached out my hands, placing them on her shoulders, stroking lightly before lowering them to her breasts to gently explore there firmness. Still looking into my eyes, Anna lowered her head and took my cock between her lips, sucking gently and licking all around my glans.

The heat of her mouth and the velvety smoothness of her tongue on my cock had me very nearly at the edge of orgasm immediately, and a monumental effort of will barely kept me from plunging over. I think she knew just how close I was and wasted no time sucking me deep into her mouth.

The moment was already nearly too much for me, so before I got too close to cumming, I gently pushed her up off my cock, a soft popping noise as she released it. Stripping the rest of my clothes off, I watched as she scooted back up onto the bed, lying back to watch me as I tried to keep from stumbling. I moved onto the bed, laying on my side and sliding next to her, feeling the heat of her body against my own. I somehow knew that she wanted, no needed, intimacy and that I was going to provide it to her.

She closed her eyes as I leaned down and gently kissed her lips, softly licking them and nipping them, before deepening the kiss. I felt her moan into my mouth, her hand moving behind my head, fingers laced in my hair, pulling me closer. I felt her tongue pressing against my own, her moaning increasing as our kiss grew more passionate. I moved my free hand to her face, softly stroking her cheek, before trailing it to her ear and down her neck. I allowed my finger tips to gently tickle down her neck and over her shoulder, sliding softly down her arm, before returning to her shoulder. From there, my fingers continued their exploration, softly touring the outside of her left breast, sliding underneath, before moving over it to grasp the nipple, squeezing softly, pulling a little, before wandering on.

She moaned again as our tongues danced together, sighing as my fingers drew small circles down her stomach, drifting downwards, until they reached the small tuft of pubic hair above her pussy. Still rubbing gently, but growing firmer, I slid my fingers down over the lips of he pussy, exploring the clefts and grooves, finding her already very wet. Anna spread her legs wide, placing her feet on the bed with her legs bent, so she could push up against my fingers, urging me to do more. Opening my eyes slightly, I watched as her left hand moved to her breasts, rubbing across them, pinching her nipples as her breathing became heavier.

Opening her mouth as we kissed, she had added small cries to her pants as my fingers finally slipped past the lips and into the folds of her pussy, sliding down past her pussy to tease her ass, before climbing back up and across her pussy again. Her hips began to buck more insistently at my fingers, trying to get me to plunge into her, but I would not, continuing to caress. Moving to the top of her pussy, I teased her clit out of hiding, stroking and circling over it, causing her to moan loudly.

I began alternating between teasing her nub and inserting my fingers into her pussy, her hips growing frantic each time I circled her clit. She broke off the kiss and tossed her head back, whining out loud whenever I moved away from her clit.

"Oh god, stop teasing me please, I need to cum, please stop..." She gasped, sucking in a breath as I moved back to her clit and stroked it firmly. She dropped her left hand from her breasts, gripping the bed sheet, squeezing it in her fist, her other hand locked in my hair. "Yes, thats it..aaaaaaaahhHHHHHH!"

Her hips lurched up against my fingers, then her entire body froze, her face locked in a rictus of pleasure as her orgasm rocked through her body. She released her breath explosively as her body bucked against my fingers, her pussy spasming as her body continued to jerk from wave after wave of pleasure.

"Okay, okay, okay..." she panted, her free hand pushing against mine.

Moaning loudly, she slowly began to relax as my fingers retreated from her very sensitive clit. I moved my hand back to her stomach, leaving it there so I could feel the tremors that were still running through her body. Finally opening her eyes she looked at me, eyes grateful.

"Oh my word, I really needed that badly, so badly." She sighed happily.

Her fingers still wrapped in my hair, she pulled me down into a passionate kiss, quickly growing heated once more. She used her other hand to push me onto my back, releasing my hair, she rolled up so that she could straddle my hips. Grabbing my erection, she lowered herself down, guiding my cock into her oven hot pussy. Sitting back on her haunches, she tossed her hair back behind her, then placed her hands on my chest, riding me slowly.

When I felt it, I gasped loudly, amazed as her pussy gripped me hard, milking me while Anna hardly moved. I reached my hands up and grasped both of her breasts, squeezing and kneading them as she slowly started to move up and down on my cock.

"Wow" I gasped. Anna just grinned down at me.

"You have got to stop being such a chatter box." she breathed, her nostrils flaring as she settled back down on me, feeling my cock almost bottom out against her cervix. "You have a perfect cock Garret, perfect size, though I am not sure if we can get it in my ass. Guess we will just have to see when we get there"

The mere thought of fucking her in the ass nearly made me come right at that moment. I quickly moved my hands to her hips to stop her movement, anything to fend off the impending explosion for a while longer.

"Oooo, someone really wants my ass it seems!" She cooed, still milking my cock with her pussy muscles.

"I am not sure I can hold off, you feel too incredible!"

"Don't fight it, let it happen. We have plenty of time to get you started up again." Anna grabbed my hands and moved them back up to her breasts, then leaned back so that she could ride me again at a different angle, rubbing her clit against the base of my cock. She was so beautiful, head back and eyes closed, biting her lip in concentration, a light sheen of sweat coating her dusky body. Squeezing her breasts, I just stared at her, transfixed, trying to hold off as long as I could.

Her movements getting quicker and a little more frenetic, it was obvious that she was getting close to cumming again, even faster than the first time. Breathing deeply, she opened her eyes for a moment and fell forward, placing her hands around my head, kissing me hard and moaning. Abandoning the quick pelvic thrusts, she began thrusting up and down on my cock, willing me to come along with her as her muscles contracted and squeezed my cock. Not able to hold off, I told her I was going to cum seconds before I exploded. Above me, Anna herself exploded as she felt the first pulse of my cock inside her, crying out against my shoulder, her pussy spasming around my cock.

I was seeing stars for at least a minute later, wondering to myself if I had passed out. As our breathing slowly returned to normal, my dick slowly became softer, but not completely, staying semi-hard . Anna slid off me me, but kept an arm draped over my chest, her head laying on my shoulder.

"Wow" she murmured with a sigh.

"Hey, that's my line"

"Be right back, don't go anywhere stallion!"

I sat up and watched as she rolled off the bed and walked towards the bathroom, breasts jiggling and beautiful ass gently swaying. I resisted the urge to say "wow" again, but just barely. I waited patiently, replaying in my mind what had just happened, when the door open again and Anna returned, carrying a small towel. Without a word, she climbed back on the bed and began cleaning my cock gently. Once she was satisfied with her work, she tossed the towel onto a bedside table, before lowering her mouth to my cock, which had never really gone soft, now beginning to swell again from her handling.

She released my cock from her mouth for a moment, licking around the glans, gently teasing.

"I don't suppose you are still up for taking my ass are you?" Arching an eyebrow at me. My dick responded by hardening immediately in her hand as she stroked it. "Well I guess I know the answer. Just go slow, I want to enjoy this..." she purred.

Anna went back to sucking my dick in earnest for a few moments, before sliding back so I could sit up. I raised up on my knees, but did not move behind her, rather moving so I was facing her side. From this position, I could reach over her back to her ass and farther down to her pussy. I started by pressing on her shoulders until she settled down flat, turning her head to look at me with a questioning look.