Leverage - Distraught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, let me take my time and enjoy this too. I don't know if I will ever see a body as amazing as this, so I want to savor every moment. Hopefully that was not too corny." I finished lamely.

"Not at all, that's sweet." Her voice catching slightly as she turned away, but not before I saw her eyes water a bit.

Personally, I find a woman's ass to be the most beautiful part of her body, meant to be worshipped like a fine piece of artwork. Something I have always understood, and probably why it is such a turn on for me, is that when a woman allows you to take her there she is in fact submitting to you in a way. The act is a little taboo, definitely naughty, and when a woman is really into it, can lead to the most spectacular of orgasms for both parties involved. Here I was being offered the finest ass I had ever seen in real life and wanted to savor every second.

Pausing for a moment, I simply took in the sight before me: long black hair splayed out around her head and shoulders, her smooth dark skin flawless, full breasts spread underneath her. Tapering to a tiny waist, her hips flared in that classic heart shaped ass, beautifully rounded, the kind that is round even before she bends over. Taking a deep breath, not wanting to wait too long and make her self conscious, I started with a light back rub of her shoulders, pausing only to place small kisses and licks at the nape of her neck, eliciting a sigh that turned into quiet moan.

I trailed my fingers down her back, then across so that my finger tips slid along the swell of her breasts, raising goosebumps on her skin and another moan. Returning to her back, I drifted along her spine, following with my mouth, chasing more goosebumps until I reach the top of her ass. Kissing each cheek, I used my hands to slide across them and down to her inner thighs, avoiding touching her pussy or ass directly, simply grazing lightly against them, still following with my mouth. While the graze caused her hips to jerk slightly, the feel of my tongue sliding between the cheeks of her ass elicited a deep moan, causing her to thrust up against my tongue, urging me onward.

Hovering close with my tongue, but not quite touching the little rosebud nestled there, I licked slowly all around it, paying special attention to the little patch of skin between her asshole and her pussy. I used my hands to continue their rubbing along the inside of her cheeks, grazing just along the edge of her star then sliding down on either side of her pussy lips, but again not touching her pussy. My fingers curled around and rubbed the pussy mound, within striking distance of her clit. Anna's body had begun to heat up quickly, spreading her legs slightly and trying to slide up to her knees so she could thrust upwards more. I countered her by using my hands to rub her thighs and push her back down. Anna moaned a little in frustration as I kept teasing her, definitely taking my time despite her protests.

After ten luxurious minutes of teasing, I took some pity on her, spreading her cheeks with my left hand, circling her asshole with my tongue, bringing the fingers of my right hand up so I could cup her entire mons. I rubbed up and down her pussy, slowly taking my time to slide my fingers across her lips, spreading the moisture that was already there along them. On each pass I probed a little deeper until my middle and index fingers sank deep within her, continuing their up and down motion. As her ass began to bob up and down gently below me, reacting to the touch of my fingers, my tongue moved of its own volition to the opening of her ass, probing into the center, lubricating it gently. I could tell that Anna was having a difficult time with the competing sensations as her movements were all over the place and her moans had gone higher in pitch.

Feeling that she was ready to cum at any moment, I stopped teasing her completely, and instead went on a full court press. Abandoning the light licking of her asshole, I plunged my tongue into her ass, using short stabs, going a little deeper each time. I could see her hands clutching on the bed sheets as she reacted to the penetrating tongue. Keeping her off stride, I worked my fingers in her pussy a little deeper before sliding them down and capturing her clit between them, rubbing and stroking the little bud. Anna's moans had changed to sharp little gasps and cry's as the two sensations assaulted her senses.

"Garret, your gonna make me cum too fast, please, fuck my ass, I want you in my ass now...oh fuck!"

I eased off and pulled back from her, removing my tongue from her ass, and moving back to my knees. I moved so my waist was a little lower than her head, then I gently pulled her up so she was on her knees again, breasts swaying as she was still moving her hips. Reaching, my fingers were still in her pussy, but now I had added some lubrication to my thumb, using it to circle her ass once more.

"Anna, would you suck me please? I need you to lube me up."

Without hesitation, she turned her body enough so she could capture my cock with her lips, moaning around it as my fingers continued stroking her. When I thought she was lubed up enough, I pressed my thumb slowly into her ass, letting her adjust to something bigger then my tongue. She moaned loudly as I slowly penetrated her asshole, never ceasing the thrusting motion of her hips, but loosing her focus on my cock. That was okay, as her moans were already pushing me towards the brink, so her slowing down actually allowed me to gain some control again. Knowing that I would not be able to hold out much longer, I gently pulled back from her mouth and moved behind her, keeping my thumb in her ass as I re-positioned myself.

Lining myself up, I rubbed my cock between the lips of her pussy, pushing in a few inches before pulling out slightly. She moaned and pushed herself back on me, taking my entire cock to the hilt. I took hold of her hips to keep her still, then slowly pulled out of her pussy, sliding it between her ass cheeks, adding the lubrication I had just obtained to her ass. I added more spit to the top of her ass cheeks, using the head of my cock to smooth it down to the opening of her ass, pushing the head in slightly. Keeping the crown of my cock poised at the entrance of her ass, I gripped her ass cheeks with both hands, spreading them so I could see into the beautiful crevasse between them and the head of my cock ready to enter her ass. Feeling a tickle below my balls, I realized that Anna had moved a hand back to her pussy and was rubbing it, sliding her hand up to stroke my sack momentarily before returning to her pussy.

"Now Garret, now" She pleaded.

Moving forward just a little, I slowly pushed into her, watching as the head of my cock slowly spread her asshole, which resisted for a moment, before giving up and allowing my cock to slip just inside. Anna cried out a small whimper-like moan, freezing her movements, breathing heavily.

"Fuck, your cock feels so huge in my ass, give me a few seconds"

I was in no hurry, the pulses and spasms from her ass alone pushing me dangerously close to the edge. After a few moments, Anna seemed to relax a bit, continuing her own stroking of her pussy. I watched as she balanced herself with her left hand, using it to begin pushing back onto my cock, while her right hand was busily stroking her pussy underneath me. Her hips began grinding as she really began to get into it and the resulting motions caused her ass to slowly swallow my cock deeper and deeper. It felt like I was inching into an inferno, tight beyond measure, milking my cock as she spasmed and twitched around me.

By the time I was buried to the hilt in her ass, I was barely able to keep from cumming. The simple view of that gorgeous body in front of me and the sight of my cock sinking slowly into her ass was almost enough to send me over the edge. The only way for me to hold off was to stay stock still, closing my eyes to avoid the incredibly erotic scene playing out in front of me. As Anna's fingers picked up speed, frantically strumming her clit, her body began moving like it was out of control. Loud moans and sharper cries were spilling from her lips as she bounced her ass against me, her ass gripping and twitching around me. Within minutes her cries changed in pitch and her body began to tense up as the orgasm slammed into her. My cock felt as it would be pinched off inside of her as spasms rocked her body.

I gave up trying to not move or to even be gentle, grabbing her hips and thrusting myself in and out of her ass as she screamed out loud, fighting through the tight contractions of her ass. It only took a few thrusts and the sight of that incredible ass I was splitting for my own orgasm to hit me, crashing through me and clouding my vision with stars as the spasms rocked my own body, my cock spurting deep inside her, each spasm earning a loud moan from Anna as my cock expanded inside her. As I regained my breath, I continued to stroke my cock slowly in and out of her ass, savoring the sensation, not wanting it to end. Anna moaned below me on each penetration.

I gently rolled us both over to the side, so I could stay in her ass, spooning her, loving the feeling of being pushed up against that luscious ass. I trailed the fingers of my right hand across her shoulder, over her breasts, cupping them before moving my fingers in circles across her stomach. Each drag of my fingers drew a shiver from her, goosebumps growing over her body, even as warm as the room was. We both fell asleep for a short time, my arm draped over her chest, bodies tightly pressed together.

She stirred a short while later, yawned and headed for the bathroom. I watched her sway to the door and enter, amazed at the beautiful sight of her naked body. A few minutes later, the door opened, releasing steam, and hand reaching out and beckoning me. I quickly got up and headed to the bathroom, joining her for a hot shower, spending at least a half an hour simply exploring and cleaning each other, soap everywhere. Needless to say we were very clean when we exited, but very happy and satisfied.

After the shower, I dressed once more, but continued to drag my feet, not wanting to leave. Anna provided me with her various phone numbers, her email and her address, then we made plans for next steps. The plan was for her to try and get back to a regular schedule, but avoid the creeps as long as she could. I would make arrangements to join her and begin helping her the following week. I would use PTO time and a leave of absence if I had to in order to see this through.

I was literally dragging my feet as I headed to the door, really not wanting to go, wondering if I could manage to get the little general up for one more round. Chuckling, Anna sauntered over to me, wearing nothing but a large t-shirt, knowing full well the impact she had on me now. Not saying anything at first, she slipped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest, holding me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her back gently.

"Thank you Garret, you gave what I wanted back to me." She murmured into my chest. "And by the way, I think you also showed me how a man should make love to a woman. I have never got off like that, ever, and I am no shrinking violet!"

I just grinned, extremely proud of myself.

"But," looking at me with a crooked grin "I believe I'll need additional treatments in order to fully mend. Can I count on you?"

I responded by dipping my head to kiss her softly, testing her lips with my tongue until she open her mouth and joined my tongue with hers, moaning. I slipped my hands down to cup her ass, gently kneading her cheeks, feeling the kiss grow even warmer.

Pushing me away, she batted my hands playfully.

"Okay, down boy, get out of here before I lock the door and don't allow you to leave!"

I debated the thought in my head, quirking an eyebrow, but she laughed and pushed me out out the door, slapping me on the butt before locking and dead bolting the door.

I could still smell her musk in my nose as I walked to my car, knowing the drive back would be nothing but a blur...