Leverage Parker's First Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Parker says before turning her attention back onto the TV watching the man and woman have sex hard making even louder moans still not knowing what sex means but Parker thinks it doesn't look so bad like wrestling only naked.

Shaking his head like a dog trying to clean off water he looks at the little sexy blonde, "But wait you said you were a thief I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you," He says a little nervously wondering what truthful things she can say to blackmail him to the real police.

"So this sex thing is it any good?" Parker asks ignoring completely what he said still intently watching the humping couple on screen enthralled, a little grossed out but just like hearing the moaning noises is curious.

"Erm wait I'm sorry what?" The guard says still stunned and shocked at this woman having just burst into his office and then pretty much not react to him wanking and just watching the dirty porno he had on.

"Sex is it any good? I mean those people there look like they are having a nice time," Parker says almost wistfully as she watches the guy push his penis into the girl's mouth shocking a little but still has a nice look to Parker's virgin eyes.

"Why would you ask that, have you never had sex before?" The guard asks amazed no one would try and de cherry this perfect sexy blonde in front of him.

"Nope never I dunno that much about it really," Parker says sitting on a nearby chair pulling her legs up to her chin hugging them, "But from this view it does look like a load of fun."

Seeing her eyes light up watching his porn and her new seating position which pulls her tight catsuit right into her pussy lips, the poor young guard starts sweating again; his throbbing penis pumps back up inside his pants. Knowing she is a virgin too makes his mouth dry and sweeping his dark hair from out of his sweaty brow he gives her body another long look over when he spots the small black tube hanging from her back. Quickly as Parker is still engrossed by the porn he pulls the tube off her and opens it before Parker even knows what's happening.

"Hey leave that alone," She says as the guard undoes the top and pulls out the six expensive drawings with a look of shock on his face more shock now than when she first kicked the door down and caught him wanking.

He pulls out the six drawings looking shocked as Parker is too late only grabbing hold of his guard's shirt, "What are these, are these the drawings from the exhibition across the hall, were you stealing these?" He questioned looking at her different now.

For the first time in her life Parker can't think of anything to say, most of the time she just doesn't want to speak, or refuses to but this is the very first time she has been made speechless by another human being. She has been caught dead to rights and the very worst thing is she was out and free until she followed the groans literally handed herself into the law. She inwardly blushes thinking about what her mentor would think at her being caught so cheaply and by such an attractive man. Wait, Parker snaps her head back wondering where that thought came from as she still has her hands on the guard's shirt. He has deep blue eyes, very deep blue staring right at her and for some reason that look is making her have a very funny feeling.

She hasn't felt like this since she heard the groaning several minutes earlier and that same tingling feeling between her legs is back again. There is an odd smell in the air Parker notes, a strange mix of sweat and something else something Parker is sure she has never smelt before but whatever it is it smells amazing. They are both stood still almost frozen in time him with his hands on the stolen drawings with her hands on his shirt both staring into each other's eyes as the porno keeps playing in the background.

"Um I should maybe run," Parker says trying to draw her eyes away from his but is only able to scan down his body for a brief second then she looks up before the guard pushes his face forward.

He doesn't know what came over him, she's a thief stealing from his place of work but she's hot, very hot and wearing skin-tight Lycra. Some porn watching virgin has fallen right into his lap with the most kissable looking lips he has ever seen and standing so close to her only made the decision harder. His brain and groin fight internally for a moment before he leans in catching Parker unaware with a kiss. Parker keeps her eyes open in shock, he is kissing her, his lips on hers normally Parker finds this behaviour in boys quite gross but this feels nice in fact it feels good. The guard breaks the soft lip lock and looks very nervous, Parker watches him with the same amount of wonder she watched the porn with.

She has never finished a kiss with a boy without them screaming in pain after she bites their bad lips but this guy looks almost scared like he was waiting for her to bite his lips. Maybe that is what she is meant to do but even Parker is sure biting a boy isn't what they want. Both look at each other with the same nervous expression waiting for the other one to take control or to freak out. The guard puts down the drawings and breathes in deep gathering all his courage waiting for her to freak out and hit him. He is still isn't fully sure she is a virgin in fact this could be some kind of trick set up for him to send an enquiring smoking blonde to interrupt him mid late night shift wank.

Criminal or not she is the hottest girl he has ever seen in his life and for some reason he doesn't want to screw it up. He is always scared of making the wrong moves around a hot girl as right now his eyes stay locked on the blonde. Parker is just as confused as he is, she can still feel a tingling in her wet lips where he kisses her. She also notices her blood pressure is up and her heart is pumping like she just high wired off a building rooftop. Maybe that's why people like to kiss because of that feeling and Parker can't deny it's a nice feeling in fact it's one she wants again. She looks at his dumbstruck face as she finally starts to understand the appeal of physical contact and kissing that is all about lust and gut feeling rather than stupid birds, bees, getting married or any of that stupid stuff people have been trying to teach her.

There is nothing on this earth Parker trusts more than her own gut feeling and her gut is bubbling like she is about to steal a valuable piece of artwork. Moving forward Parker wraps her arms around the security guard's neck and presses her lips into his in a much deeper more passionate kiss. He jumps back in shock, the electric feel of the kiss running though his body but he soon relaxes pressing his lips harder into those of the sexy little thief. Parker moans enjoying this kiss, her real first kiss as that growing feeling of pleasure grows inside her making her feel happy. This feels great she thinks finally having a proper kiss with such a nice boy, a nice well-built boy Parker feels as she rubs up a little against his clothed body as they kiss.

Parker breaks the kiss beaming, she is proud of herself for taking the chance to kiss a boy and it wasn't too yucky either, "Hey um are kisses part of that sex thing?" Parker enquires.

"Yeah they are oh man I can't believe we kissed I thought you were gonna knock me out or something," The guard mutters rubbing his sweaty forehead.

"Naw I can't I left my Taser at home," Parker says turning round and jumping up to sit on a table top eyes fixed back on the TV watching two porn stars pushing against the wall swapping spit and doing some rather odd hip movement.

The guard watches the blonde with amazement totally confused how she can switch from woman to little girl mental states faster than he can blink. His brain is still screaming at him to arrest the thief while another half yells at him to empty his blue balls into the young teasing virgin. He watches her sitting on the table top legs slowly swinging, her eyes totally engrossed on his porno. Parker is just as confused as he is, she knows he is a guard and she should run or get caught yet she wants to watch more of this strange video and part of her kinda hopes the nice man will kiss her again. That smell in the room is only getting stronger to Parker as she can smell his aftershave and deodorant a really manly smell that is causing a new reaction inside her. She is starting to get hot sweat forming on her forehead and an uncomfortable feeling growing between her legs unlike anything the young thief has ever felt before.

It's like an itching pain like her spandex suit is too tight but that isn't it as Parker knows her suit is the perfect size for her. She has never felt a feeling like this as her insides are getting warm and even worse her naughty parts are starting to get wet and Parker is freaked out not understanding her situation. Sitting on the table top Parker spreads her legs and pokes the middle of her suit wondering what the wetness is as the young guard gulps hard. The deeply confused guard watches on his cock becoming painfully hard in his pants watching the tight curve of this young thief's pussy encased in a tight spandex catsuit.

Parker looks at him staring at her for a second then asks "Hey is this normal?"

"Nothing about this is normal erm hang on I never got your name," He says trying to look up at her eyes not at her absent mindedly running a finger down between her legs.

"I'm Parker and I mean the tingling feeling in my privates it feels kinda nice, is this that what happens in porn?" She asks nodding to the screen but is also running her hand across her pussy feeling the suit getting damp.

The guard doesn't say anything just stunned at this sexy blonde touching herself in front of him making his throbbing cock harden even more as being stopped halfway through his wank has only made his cock grow bigger inside his pants. He can't help but groan either his hand so desperate to rub his hard cock but his mind is still rocked by all that has happened in the past few minutes so he stands their stunned.

"Are you ok?" Parker asks wondering what the groan meant then the TV makes the same groan and Parker sees the man on screen making the same noise as the woman sucks on his penis.

"Oh I get it that groan is a good sound," Parker says big smile on her face having solved one problem of the groans so groans mean sex and groans are good she thinks mentally ticking if off her mental list.

Now she takes a good look at the man on screen getting his thingy sucked on by the girl from the happy smile on his face too his dark tan, big strong muscles and his toned thighs which when she looks at them makes Parker a little light headed. She takes a good long look at the young guard now mentally undressing him wondering if he has any nice big muscles under that shirt or good powerful legs like the man on the video. For some reason Parker finds she likes the look of a man's legs just thinking of the porn star's legs is making the wet feeling between her legs grows again. Parker has no idea where all these thoughts are coming from but she finds she likes them looking back at the TV for answers as the well-built man lies naked on the floor the woman sitting on top of him. Parker sees them kiss just like she kissed the dark haired guard and she chuckles slightly not even knowing kissing could be part of the sex thing. She sees kiss being more raw and a little more spit covering than her kiss but Parker never thought or seen kissing like that before.

"Yes Parker groaning is a good sound I'm Matt by the way," The young guard says introducing himself to the crazy yet alluring thief looking at her big teasing happy smile.

"Yeah it sounds good it kinda feels good too I'm kinda wet too," Parker moans touching herself between her legs a little more leaving Matt amazed at the sexy show being put on in front of him.

She can't believe she's never touched herself like this before; it seems so natural, so easy and feels damm good Parker thinks running her hand down her body to her privates. Parker closes her eyes feeling some wetness in-between her legs, she doesn't know if that is normal but the waves of pleasure building inside her when she brushes her finger against herself feels very real and utterly pleasurable. Matt is completely confused and his moral compass is all over the place as this woman is a thief yet the pale sexy blonde is intoxicating to watch and seeing her touch herself for probably the first time is amazing. The fact this sexy vision is a virgin makes Matt's cock stiffen even more and the only thought going through his mind is somehow getting to fuck this hot girl taking her cherry. Parker turns and watches the porno again watching the woman bouncing off the man and somehow watching it is making the need to touch herself grow.

"MMMMMMM god this feels so good," Parker moans rubbing her pussy harder smiling to herself as she made one of those good porno noises all on her own.

Parker is so proud of herself for making the same happy groan the TV girl made but is also annoyed no one ever just showed her sex and told her it would be good. The feelings running though her are the best she has ever felt and she wants to keep feeling it. She pokes her fingers into the spandex of her catsuit feeling her naughty place again trying to build on the feelings rushing though her, feelings Parker can only put down too rolling around in a big vault full of money.

"You know Parker it would feel even better if someone else did it," Matt suggests moving forward finally deciding what he wants to do with the sexy looking thief screwing over his own morals for some hardcore amazing sex.

Parker scrunches her face up in confusion, "What do you mean if someone else does it?"

Matt can barely hide his grin, "Here let me show you," He offers putting the drawings down walking across to her.

Reaching forward Matt pushes Parker's hand away before brushing his own hand across Parker's pussy and instantly she lets out a big cry of joy. Her legs clamp together trapping Matt's hand but he bites down a scream realizing this is all new to her. Parker throws her head back with another surprise moan as Matt wriggles his fingers against the outline of her pussy though the all in one bodysuit. Feeling a damp patch starting to form Parker mentally remembers to curse everyone who told her the only dampness to come from her pussy was bad bedwetting fluid. Matt works what little of his hand he can use trapped between Parker's powerful legs ticking her wet pussy lips.

"Let go of my hand Parker," Matt moans trying to rub the sexy blonde thief but can feel the blood rushing out his hand as it's trapped between her vice like thighs.

"No please keep touching," Parker moans having never experienced anything like this in her life amazed at how wet she is but wants it to keep going more than anything as she loves it so much.

"I'll keep touching I promise I'll even do more Parker just let my hand go," Matt says his mind no long fixing on the morals of having sex with someone who was stealing from his place of work now is just on educating and pleasuring the sexy blonde.

Parker opens her thighs and Matt pulls his hand free but moves his head forward kissing Parker's soft pale lips. Groaning Parker was caught by surprise with the kiss so she just lets the guard kiss her unable to retaliate. He mashes his lips softly against hers and Parker can taste the sweat on his face as she kisses back not wanting the bite the nice young man. Parker moves her hand forward rubbing Matt's chest though his shirt giggling feeling how firm his abs are. She runs her hand up and down his clothed chest as Matt keeps kissing her only moving his lips down to kiss her neck. Matt likes tasting her flesh as it's so pale so absent of sweat it tastes amazing as his lips peck at her skin.

"MMMMMM fuck kissing is good, kissing nice," Parker groans never knowing that horrible spit swapping act could make her so hot.

Matt laughs kissing her pale neck biting down softly making the thief shiver with lust. His hand moves out grabbing Parker's small breast though her suit getting another loud groan from her. Rubbing and squeezing her soft tit Matt moans feeling his cock throbbing with lots of built up cum he hasn't cum for days splitting up with his girlfriend and moving out meant he hasn't had a good wank in so long. Finally he gets some alone time and tries to jerk off a sexy innocent blonde stumbles in for him to play with. Matt thanks his luck leaning down kissing her spandex covered breasts making Parker's groans get so loud that he is worried they will set off the alarms. His tongue licks her firm breast though her suit and is rewarded with seeing her nipple harden poking up. Looking over to the TV Parker sees a new scene unfolding with a woman having her panties taken off and a man's head sliding between her thighs. Parker unbuckles her belt and small back pack full of tools throwing it across the room as she slides back further onto the table.

Matt grins as Parker pulls on the front of her suit feeling the tight material go up her pussy rubbing against her lips. Parker reminds herself to watch more porn when she gets home as Matt is busy peeling her flat pumps off her feet. Both are so hot and acting on instinct as Parker moans being kissed in places she never thought boys could kiss. This could open up a whole new world for her as all the pleasure her body is experiencing makes Parker wonder why she never tried it before.

"What are you doing?" Parker asks only to stop when Matt kisses the sole of her foot sending another tingle though her body that makes her feel so happy.

"MMMMM your skin is so perfect and soft," Matt groans kissing across the sole of Parker's pretty foot tasting her wondering how well his luck could change getting a smoking hot virgin literally kicking his door down.

Parker moans as Matt kisses all over her bare feet and looking down she can see his thing growing in his pants again. She has seen a few women on his porno video enjoying that penis and having it pushed into them and Parker can't help but think if Matt will stick his big thing inside her.

"Can I watch that thing you were doing when I burst in," Parker asks remembering Matt was touching himself when she burst in as Matt sucks a little on her big toe.

"Wanking Parker, It's called wanking," Matt says in-between kissing Parker's pretty pale feet

"Ok well can I see you do that again," Parker asks trying not to giggle at the silly name for a man rubbing his penis.

"Say it Parker tell me what you want me to do," Matt says letting go of Parker's feet looking up into her eyes.

"I want you to wank for me I want to watch you wank like you did to that porno," Parker says a little confused why he is asking her to spell it out for him.

Her words seem to work as he smiles wider standing up, unbuttoning his shirt then strips it off followed by his white vest. Parker has to catch herself from drooling as Matt's toned, muscle covered chest is exposed and she has to admit a guy can look pretty good even really hot. Parker feels more of her juices flowing from between her legs as for the first time she can honestly say she has found a boy that isn't icky or too dull for her. Matt can see the happy look on Parker's face so silently gives thanks for all those hours in the gym building a perfect looking upper body. Parker moans putting her hand back between her legs doing her new favourite pastime touching her pussy making herself very happy when she rubs it.

Matt then pulls apart the Velcro belt on his pants yanking them off along with his underwear this time purposefully exposing his dick to Parker. She whistles as she sees this long thick penis hang down between Matt's legs, she wants to giggle and point but somehow in her hot and sweaty state that stupid hanging thing seems far more attractive than before. Matt now is completely naked as he sits back in his chair slowly grabbing his cock around the base before he starts to stroke it. Parker's eyes visibly widen as Matt strokes his big cock and she finds the sight as hot as the porno while Matt's hand works faster over his throbbing dick.