Leverage Parker's First Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that how you get pleasure like when I touch my erm?" Parker says unsure of how to ask this question in front of a clearly more experienced man.

"Your pussy Parker call it a pussy you are a dirty girl you need to use more dirty words," Matt grins working his cock a little faster staring right at the blonde.

Parker looks down at her private area and loves the dirty name for it, "My pussy," She says grinning, "So what do I call your big thing there?"

"Call it a cock, a dick, a monster, hell you could even call it tasty," Matt moans feeling such power running though his body teaching this hot virginal girl about sex.

"A cock, a big fat hard cock," Parker says cutely and Matt's cock springs up getting fully stiff in his right hand.

"Oh did I do that cool," Parker says watching Matt's penis grow and twitch around in his hand.

"Yes it baby mmmmm for a complete virgin you pick it up so fast," Matt groans knowing fully now what he wants to do with the horny thief his morals lying far away as we wants to bang this smoking hot blonde so bad.

"A virgin of course I'm a virgin I don't have any babies," Parker says a little confused as Matt shakes his head.

"I meant has a man ever put his cock inside you Parker?" Matt asks nearly cumming hard when the sexy blonde thinks for a second then shakes her head.

"Would you like to feel a big cock inside you?" He questions hoping the answer is yes.

"Like the girl on the video," Parker asks back feeling her body racing getting more excited like the pleasure she gets jumping off a building.

"Uh huh like the girl in the video, you will love it trust me," Matt says with a smile amazed at the situation he is in but loving every second.

Parker sits and thinks for a second like a child when asked a difficult question. On the one hand she failed her mission got caught and lost the pricy drawings so this night as been terrible yet the handsome man who caught her seems nice, trusting and most of all has filled in a key part in the puzzle of life. Parker always wondered what sex really was, all those sick leering looks at her skinny frame left her thinking sex was something other people thought about loads but she never did. Now Matt opened her eyes literally watching sex on the TV has made Parker feel warm and happy. Staring intently at the naked man in front of her Parker thinks to the woman on screen, her loud moans and groans wondering if she will make those noises too maybe the sex thing is better and easier than she ever thought also it could be an awful lot of fun too.

"So what do you think Parker wanna try it," Matt says slowing his wanking down trying not to get over excited at the thought of nailing this sexy virgin thief.

"Ok yeah let's do it, say is your partner gonna be back soon?" Parker questions not really wanting someone to burst in on her ironically and make her doubly caught.

"No he went out to get some cigarettes we have plenty of time, that's why I stuck the porno on because I thought I had all the time in the world," Matt grins getting Parker to smile too.

"Erm ok what do I do," Parker says her emotions running wild as her eyes are again drawn down to Matt's large cock but she is still uneasy not knowing the ins and outs of sex.

"You could try stripping off sex is kinda better done naked," Matt says controlling the tone of his voice so as not to sound too pervy at wanting the blonde out of her ultra-tight bodysuit.

Parker shrugs her shoulders climbing down off the table reaching round her back to find the zipper on her tight suit. She unhooks it and easily zips it down before catching the wide eyed almost trance like look on Matt's face. It is funny Parker thinks how all boys do that remembering the gang of men that used to gather outside her bedroom window back in her first flat every time she got ready for bed. She always thought it was funny those men would leave the large pub across the street just to watch her change into her pyjamas now however it made sense clearly they wanted that sex thing with her. She pulls the zipper down her back all the way to the end of her suit just above her ass. Taking her tight black gloves off Parker pulls at the body suit by the sleeves yanking them off her skinny arms then pulling the whole bodysuit off her front.

"Oh fuck wow," Matt groans jerking his cock a little harder as Parker's whole upper body is exposed.

"Is that ok," Parker asks exposing her inexperience as she stands bare breasted in front of a man for really the first time ever.

"No it's just wow Parker you have such a great body like a model," Matt gushes with praise moving forward staring at Parker's pale chest.

Parker's pale cheeks glow slightly, "Thanks not many guys say that to be they just ask if I want bigger boobies."

Parker looks down at her small chest and grabs the underside of her breasts with her hands pushing them up to create some bare cleavage, "What do you think do they have to be bigger?"

"Fuck no Parker they are perfect suit your body so well," Matt moans nearly drooling as he reaches a hand out touching Parker's bare belly.

Parker stiffens a giggle as Matt's soft hand rubs across her flat stomach, "MMMMMMM you're only saying that cause I'm taking my clothes off for you."

"Well no girl as hot as you ever stripped topless for me," Matt confesses starting at Parker's tits, "It's taking all my self-control not to go in and just lick and kiss your perfect tits."

Parker raises an eyebrow, "Guys do that to girls?"

"Yeah did you not see that bit of the porno where the guy has his face right in that girl's breasts?" Matt asks his eyes still drawn to her pretty pink nipples, "And I kissed you're a little a few minutes ago don't you remember?"

"No I was busy watching his what did you call it cock inside her I wasn't looking at his face," Parker says and suddenly feels herself getting a little shy as she asks, "Would you do that then, you know kiss my boobs again?"

Matt's face lights up, "I'd love to Parker," He says as his head leans in lightly kissing Parker's left boob.

The sexy blonde lets out a scream of pleasure that could have set off the pressure sensors in the floor above as for the first time in her young life a man presses his lips against her bare tit flesh. Matt loves the scream from Parker as he plants more soft kisses across her tit hearing the little thief growling with pleasure. The more he kisses Parker's tits the louder and more erotic the blonde's moans get. Matt kisses her tits a little more letting his lips trace all around Parker's skin as the blonde tilts her head back pushing her chest further forward.

He kisses further across her boob making sure not one inch of pale skin is left untouched by his kisses as Parker moans trying to catch her breath. She runs her fingers though her hair amazed and annoyed no one tried this on her before. That wet patch on the crotch of her suit is getting bigger as Matt is kissing her small boobs lovingly sending her whole body into a pleasurable meltdown. While he is trailing his tongue over her skin, Matt brushes up against Parker's nipples sending another wave of pleasure crashing over her body.

"MMMMMMM holy crap what was that," Parker groans loudly her whole body still shaking.

Matt laughs slightly at Parker's innocence, "Those are your nipples Parker they can be kissed and sucked during sex too I think yours must be dead sensitive."

"Is that good?" Parker asks to which Matt grins again.

"Very good for you watch," Matt says opening his mouth and licks Parker's right nipple softly.

Parker lets out a deep groan as Matt's tongue teases her erect nipple and even the slightest contact from Matt's tongue to her nipple sends pleasurable shivers up Parker's spine. His cock is still as hard as ever as he works on Parker's soft pink nipples enjoying the reactions he gets from Parker. Licking the tip of her other nipple Matt is growing to love every groan and cry from an ultra-receptive Parker. Tickling his tongue against her erect pink nubs Matt tries licking them getting another moan of happiness from Parker. The sexy little blonde closes her eyes letting her hand wander to the top of her thigh. She starts rubbing her leg as Matt is now licking her hard nipples getting them wet from his spit. His tongue seems to hit all her pressure points and Parker is in heaven as she never knew she could feel anything this good from just her nipples.

They are very sensitive as Matt's tongue washes over them not missing an inch, he even licks his tongue around her pale breasts too fully tasted her sweet flesh. Parker rocks back and forth pressed back against the table top moaning softly under her breath and it's not hard for Matt to see the effect this tit play is having on the inexperienced thief. He leans forward fully kissing Parker's nipple smelling her sex as it leaks against her catsuit. Her body is being teased like never before and Parker has never felt as good as this with her breasts almost being worshipped by Matt and his sweet kissing lips. Her nipples are rock hard as Matt presses his tongue against them and her pussy is leaking heavily against her suit. Matt's free hand moves up and touches the soaking wet patch on her skin tight suit making Parker jump as an almost electric shock passes thought her.

"MMMMMM fuck that feels really good," Parker says unknowingly speaking out loud as Matt touches her though her suit.

Matt grins at Parker's moans as he licks across her cleavage making sure to tease her soft pink nipples. His tongue presses against her rock hard nipples leaving them wet with spit as he presses his right hand deeper between her legs. Parker groans almost tightening her strong legs against Matt's probing hand her pussy on fire with lust. She can feel that wetness pouring out of her making her pussy lips so sensitive and any time Matt's hand brushes against her she can feel her pleasure increase to head spinning levels. Matt pushes his fingers a bit harder into Parker's spandex body suit but is getting frustrated as he can't get his fingers inside her with the spandex stops him. His free hand grabs the top of her suit wrapped around her waist trying to pull it down. He wants to feel Parker's bare pussy as the smell and leaking juices alone are making him harder than the fake looking porn stars ever could. Matt wants her naked in the worse way pulling harder trying to rip the suit down. He notices Parker has stopped moaning and he looks up so see the blonde staring at him with big open eyes.

"What's wrong Parker?" Matt asks scared his fun time with the virgin blonde is over.

"Can I touch you too?" Parker wonders aloud.

"Of course Parker you don't even have to ask you want to touch go ahead and touch I won't bite," Matt grins.

Parker grins flashing her bright white teeth as she pushes up sitting right on the edge of the table. Her hands shoot forward latching right onto Matt's bare chest; she groans as she starts to rub Matt's toned muscles. Now it's Matt's turn to moan loudly as Parker's soft hands start to rub across his chest. His deep breathing increases as Parker works her hands across his chest slowly massaging his sweaty flesh. Matt's hand moves away from Parker's crotch as he stands up completely naked giving Parker better access to run her hands across his toned chest. Gaining confidence Parker really massages her hands across Matt's chest wondering why she never asked a boy to do this for her before with Matt's buff chest feeling so good in her hands. Her hands squeeze his impressive pecks and curl down to his abs making him shiver with lust groaning with pleasure. His rock hard cock is more visible to Parker now he is stood up and she finds herself distracted as it sways from side to side with Matt's movements.

She watches Matt's cock as he moans out load enjoying the moves of Parker's hands rubbing his chest. Her soft warm hands and the loud wanking build up he has endured, appears to make any touch from the sexy blonde tease him closer to the brink. As Parker's hands trace the curves of his chest Matt starts to plead under his breath for her hands to move lower. She doesn't hear his under his breath mutter so he grabs her wrists and pulls her hands lower. Parker seems unsure at first but he nods his head smiling kindly as her finger tips brush against his hips. Nervously Parker grabs hold of Matt's hips giggling slightly at having never touched a man like this before. Looking down to see her hands Parker has no choice but to stare at Matt's hard almost bulging dick. She is leaning over staring his pulsing cock right in the face and Parker finds herself a little stunned at being so close to one.

To Be Continued