Leveraging Teamwork Synergies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers

Holding tight to her sister Samantha felt an inner fire build from just embers to a raging blaze, then it cooled almost just as quickly as what her sister was telling her sunk in. Her sister had sucked off that guy out there to get the interview? As that knowledge made its way into her Samantha felt suddenly so ashamed of herself. She had set back and watched her sister, her twin, doing menial job after menial job for years. Not caring what she did so long as Hannah didn't bother her plans to run a high fashion design firm.

Just how badly downhill she had let her twin's life slip was a weight around her heart. It tugged it down into cold dark depths.

"Fitz said that I was just too stupid to know what I was..."

"Hush. I don't care what Fitz said. I don't care what the other guy said. I don't want you to care what they said either! Do you hear me?" Samantha looked her twin sister in the eyes until Hannah nodded. " I want you to clean up your face. I want you to then listen to me. I'm going to tell you everything you need to know to do this job, don't worry. I'll not be far away, if things get to be more than you can do here at first. I'll always be just a text or a phone call away and if you need me too, I'll come be you, for a few days to let you take a break."

"But what about Craig... I mean Rodger? He's going to tell everyone what I did." Hannah took the Kleenex her sister handed her from her little clutch purse. "How can I work at a place where they know I let that pig cum in me to get the job?" Those tear filled eyes clung to her sister's face pleading for an answer. "He didn't even take the time to get me off."

Smiling at her sister's priorities, Samantha brushed back Hannah's hair from her face again.

"Don't worry. We are about to make sure he's the one fucked, filled full of cum, and left wanting next." There was a cold anger to Sam's voice that her twin had never heard.

"How?" asked Hannah.

"Trust me. Doing this job well is what I live for. I know how to do it very well indeed. I'm going to show you how to do everything and once you have learned all that I can teach you, it will be time to take them to that storage closet. I promise you this, we will see them all fucked!" Samantha smiled at her twin, Hannah slowly began to smile back. "Now clean up your face, we have work to do."

* * * * *

"Dora?"

"Hey Silvia, How have you been, Sister?"

"Dora Tennyson, you don't call me in nearly three years and that's what you ask?" The soft chuckle from the other end of the phone disagreed with her angry tone. Then the laughter rang out. "How have you been, Sister? I ought to come down there and spank you for not calling me more often."

"Then why don't you?" asked Dora, her face split with a flirty grin. Sitting back in her chair she let her hand drop to rest on her thigh. Old memories of her many nights with this woman set a stirring in her that was like warm sugar to her needs.

"Because you would enjoy it too much you frisky bitch!"

Dora laughed at the old pillow name Silvia had given her. Her hand moved till it rested on one side of her clit. Her dress was thin enough that she could just feel the pressure.

"But think of all the fun we could have. It's been ages since you and I saw each other last. That designers conference in Milan. That was almost twelve years ago Silvia! I've missed you." Dora moved her hand just a bit and a wave of need crested and ebbed back. She couldn't help a soft moan.

"Dora? Did you call me just to masturbate to my voice?" Silvia's soft purr told that she did not mind that idea at all.

"Ummm. Yes and no." Dora reached down and slid her skirt up her thigh till her warm inner thigh was under her hand. The warm cotton of her thin panties was just barely containing her when she ran her fingers over her thick bush and down to the puffy outer lips. "I wanted to call and brag."

"Oh, is that what this is about? You want to sit there fingering your hairy twat, while telling me just how rich and powerful you're getting?" Silvia's voice dropped just a bit as she spoke. By the time she said "rich" she was almost growling.

"That was the idea," said Dora as she moved her panties aside and caressed her wet lips with her finger. Then she began to slow circle her clit, her wrist sitting in the wiry mound of curls.

"Well, given that I have a lot of work to do today, just why should I take the time to listen to you brag?" asked Silvia even as she had begun to finger herself.

"Because... I'm going to tell you a story. A story about one of our Sisters. She's just about your age. I think you were probably there when she joined the Sisterhood."

"Umm, and what has this naughty younger Sister done?" asked Silvia not really caring. Reaching into her desk she took a spring clamp from a file and with a gasp, snapped it on her left nipple.

"She's just started here just today and is already well on her way to making her first half million dollar deal." Dora let a finger sink in between her lips. Remembering Hannah's wonderful tongue, while at the same time picturing Silvia, as she must be right now, had Dora soaking wet. She let her fingers bring some of the moisture to her clit and went back to playing with it. She moaned.

A sound copied by the woman on the phone.

"Well, that certainly sounds like one of our Sisters. What's her name? If I was there I probably had her 'honor' me at least once."

"Hannah Winston. A very sexy young blond, with these midnight blue eyes." Dora gave her nipple a pinch with her other hand "I had her 'honor' me, my god she made me... laugh."

"Winston? Oh, you mean Samantha! Yeah, I know her. She is one incredible woman. That girl was made to be part of our Sisterhood. Sam devoured every older Sister while I was still there, Then went on to lead the Sisterhood after I left."

"No, No. Her name is Hannah. With an H, not an S."

Silvia stopped fingering herself

"Sorry Dora, that has got to be Samantha. Sam had a twin sister named... I think it was Hannah. But she was killed in a car wreck ."

Dora's mind stopped for a second.

"Say that again."

"Samantha Winston had a twin sister. She was killed in a car wreck, she was drunk driving if I remember right. It tore Samantha apart. You know twins and all. I don't think she spoke to anyone for weeks after her sister's funeral. Are you sure it isn't Samantha you have there? If it's not she must be another Winston. Sam was the only one I can remember that was a Sister though."

The phone was silent.

"Dora?"

"I've got to let you go Silvia. I'll... I'll call you back."

"Sure. Are you okay?"

"No, not really." said Dora as she hung up.

Reaching up, Dora pulled her Bluetooth from her ear and left it on her desk. Getting to her feet she settled her skirt and headed to... Hannah's... office.

The office was a buzz and stir of motion. A least ten times more was going on that she could remember happening two days before. All around she kept hearing people talking, gossiping, complaining. They were all discussing... Hannah Winston.

As she approached the corner office she took note of the fact that the blinds were all lowered and turned shut. Dora nodded to Ellen, but held up a hand to stop her from getting up.

Stopping by the door, Dora slowly turned the handle and just listened at the small crack when the door opened.

"Alright, these are your cost sheets. You have to make everything balance out." The voice that came through the door was in that professional tone that made Dora want to purr. She loved the sound of this young woman's voice. It was one of the things that had attracted her to... Hannah... even before she had know her to be a L.O.L. Sister.

"So it's like a checkbook?" asked a second voice that was almost more youthful in tone . Hearing it Dora recalled the strange conversation she had experienced when she visited this office earlier. She had put it off as first day nerves.

"More like a home budget. These numbers are the amount it costs to do something and this is the money available. You have to figure out ways to not only not over spend but to save money. Every time you save money the firm will make a big profit."

"Oh I see!" said the second voice almost like a happy teenager. "This is so awesome, Sam! I will never be able to repay you for doing all this."

"I should have done so much more" the first voice replied with a tinge of sadness. "I should have been there for you all along. I should have ... protected you. It's what you would have done for me."

"Nah. I'm just a fuck-up. I could never do anything for you."

"No, that's not true! You're my sister, Hannah. If I ever lost you I don't know what I would do."

Dora was about to step into the room and demand to know what was going on when she heard "Hannah" suddenly speak.

"Quickly, sis under the desk someone coming in." The words were all whisper but carried clearly to Dora as she opened the door.

"Oh, hello Dora. You startled me."

Dora looked at the desk with it's panels of glass and metal. She could clearly see "Hannah's" long legs stretched out to one side of the desk. Almost as if to make room for someone hiding under the desk.

But there was no one there.

"Can I help you with something, Dora?" she was asked softly, all professional tone.

"No, no I was just checking in on you." Dora had to make herself not show the sudden trembling in her legs and arms. "Making sure everything was still running smoothly."

"Going great. I have a few ideas that I might want to talk to you about. Maybe tonight after dinner?"

Dora nodded unable to speak. She slowly pulled the door closed. She just about walked away then leaned back in to the door.

"Whew, that was a close one!" she heard Samantha say. Then Hannah agreed that it was.

Dora shivered.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,117 Followers