Levi Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck that feels so good. Try to work up a lot of spit in your mouth. The more spit you can get on my cock the better. I'm talking so much spit it is running down my balls into my ass. Ohh, keep sucking like that. Whenever you get comfortable take your hand away and get as much of my cock in your mouth as possible." I instructed.

Keith was really getting into it. His previous reservations about going through with his longtime lustful fantasies were dissipating. He had removed his hand from my cock and his other hand from my balls and he was rubbing everywhere on my body that he could reach. He started to descend on my cock and got about a third of the way down before I was at his throat. I thought he might need just a little encouragement so I put a hand on the back of his head and applied just a little pressure. He gagged, but I'll be damned if he didn't immediately go back to trying to deep throat my cock. On his third attempt he was able to suppress his gag reflex enough for me to get my mushroom tip into his throat. His hands had stopped roaming my body and were actually squeezing my thighs. I don't know why he was squeezing my legs so hard. Maybe it was some kind of excitement/tension reliever for him. I was in complete ecstasy. This was my first time getting a blowjob from a guy. All that talk I was spewing to Keith about how it is weird the first time was bullshit. I was just talking. I hadn't ever given a blowjob either. However, the talking worked because now Keith was sucking my cock with a lustfulness and expertise I didn't even know existed.

I couldn't help it but I was getting close. Keith had only been sucking me for about 10-15 minutes but I couldn't stop clenching my abs and stomach muscles. My breathing was so fast and ragged I bet a doctor would have freaked. His hot mouth and throat just felt so fucking good wrapped around my dick. The sensation he was providing coupled with the excitement of the situation was just too much for me. I tapped his head and told him, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck, I'm cumming. Ohh Fuck. Ahhh. Ahhh. OOOhhh."

Unfortunately, for Keith I didn't really give him any warning. I kind of just told him I was cumming right about the time I started actually cumming. He gagged. He coughed and worst of all he pulled off my cock. I immediately replaced his mouth with my hand and finished rubbing the last of my sticky baby-batter out. It was easily the best orgasm of my life. Even after the orgasm feeling was subsiding, I still had gooey sperm working its way from my cock.

Keith just kneeled there between my legs watching my cock finish ejaculating. He was working his tongue all around his mouth. I knew what he was doing. He was savoring the taste of my very own secret herbs and spices. "Do you want the rest of it, cocksucker?" I asked. I don't know why I went all aggressive with calling him cocksucker but he didn't seem to mind because he went straight for it. He licked every single drop of cum from my cock and balls. Keith even licked the cum that had gotten all in my manicured pubes. "That's right cocksucker, get all of my fucking cum. I knew you wanted it." I said.

He finished slurping up my spilled seed up and he scooted off of the bed and just stood at the foot of it and looked at me. I apologized, "I'm really sorry Keith. Right when I bust a nut I kind of get all aggressive for a minute. It's like a testosterone shot straight to my brain. I didn't mean what I just said. He just stared into my eyes and he began to cry, and you guessed it, the pizza guy knocked on the door at that exact moment.

To be continued...

As always please feel free to comment. I love all comments, good and bad. Also, feel free to email me feedback. I respond to all emailed feedback. Thanks for reading and I look forward to writing more.

12