Lewd Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S_Price
S_Price
10 Followers

He kept fucking her mouth until he felt he was going to explode all over her, but he didn't want to do it yet. He wasn't quite ready for that. Then he pulled out of her and let her get her breath back. While she knelt there gasping for breath, drooling all over her purple tits he carefully took his clothes off and folded them, putting them aside. Then he moved back to her and pushed her back, taking the pressure of the rope binding her to the bedpost. Undoing this rope he then picked her up, moved back to the bed and put her on her back, again putting all her weight on her arms.

She lay there, not moving, legs spread wide because of her feet being bound, her cunt still dripping. Her head was hanging to the side, her mouth open and she was drooling heavily. The star attraction however was her tits, tightly bound and badly beaten, they were a deep purple and pushed up from her body. They were beautiful, completely and utterly beguiling, and he just knew he had to fuck them. Leaning over her he untied the ropes that were binding her tits and slowly started to unwind them. As the blood flow came back to her breasts the pins and needles caused her to start moaning, and by the time the first was fully unwound she was sobbing. Unwinding the second one caused her to start squirming, and he knew that every nerve in her swollen and welted breasts were now fully alert. The blood flow was warming up her tits, and he wanted to get to them while they were still glowing.

He climbed on top of her and lowered his long hard cock between her tits, grabbing them firmly as he pushed them together to make a deep warm tunnel. Then he started fucking her tits. Her moaning returned, this time from the rough and ungentle treatment that her tortured breasts were receiving. He could feel the welts on her tits through the shaft of his throbbing cock they were that damaged, but all that did was increase the sensation. Back and forth he rocked, feeling the pressure build in his balls as he approached orgasm.

"Face it bitch. Try to catch this in your mouth," he bellowed as he felt the throbbing in his shaft that indicated imminent release. She lifted her head and looked at his cock sliding between her breasts holding her mouth open. She looked exhausted, as if she wanted to get this over with and she saw and end in sight. She would probably do anything at this point.

With that look of complete submission on her face he couldn't hold on any more, he started to cum, his thick while semen spurting out of his cock and covering her chin and chest. She pushed her tongue out, trying to catch some of it, but she was too weak to hold her head up much and most of it stayed where it fell. He came hard, spilling so much cum that she was completely covered from her breasts all the way up to her bottom lip. As he finished her head fell back and it started to slowly drip off. But he was done, he had what he wanted her for, and already he was climbing off her.

As he walked toward the en-suite she rolled her head to look at him. This was the man who had rudely woken her and abused her for what felt like hours. She was sore all over, her breasts were still on fire, her thighs stung, her mouth and throat were sore and her shoulders and ankles ached. Her cunt lay exposed to the air, burning hot with desire and being chilled at the same time by the air touching the moisture that had gathered there. Where he had cum over her she was soaked and she felt very dirty all over.

As he turned on the shower she wondered how long he would leave her here, helpless in this painful restraint. He stepped into the spray of water and she thought about how good it would feel to be under that hot water, getting clean and refreshing her badly marked skin. She loved this man so much, she was glad she had married him.

In the shower, he began to sing.

S_Price
S_Price
10 Followers
12