Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 06

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
5.4k words
4.77
14.7k
16

Part 6 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

Beatrice realized what the princess was about to do.

"Wait--" was the only thing Beatrice could meekly say before princess Mary put the heart-shaped tip of the succubus's tail into her mouth. Beatrice's tail spasmed, unleashing a shockwave through her entire body. That same shockwave rushed down the entire length of the futanari's cock in a wave of warm pleasure that causing her cock to swell and twitch.

"Ghuuu," Beatrice groaned as thick bursts of semen erupted out of her penis head that was sticking out of her lace panties. Beatrice shot rope after rope of cum, hitting the exposed skin of her underboobs, splattering all over her giant breasts and bra strings.

-9.2 Arousal Points

Mary took the tip of the succubus's tail out of her mouth and snickered, "Hehe, that was fast! Now I know that your thing is real and not just a rotting piece of stinking meat stitched on there. And look at how wet you are!"

The succubus's panties were soaking through. Her juices were even trickling down her inner thighs.

But Mary wasn't done. She firmly grabbed the end of Beatrice's tail asked with a voice of a kid that was about to pluck the wings off a butterfly, "I wonder what will happen if I do this?"

With one hand Mary slid Beatrice's panties to the side, and with another--guided the succubus's tail to her pussy.

My pussy? Beatrice realized and screamed, "Wait! No!"

But it was too late. Mary plunged the succubus's own tail inside her wet hole without restraint or mercy.

"Whuaaaaahhh!!" Beatrice screamed as her whole body spasmed violently. Mary did not stop. She used the succubus's tail like a cheap dildo and thrust it in and out of her squelching pussy. Waves of pleasure kept rocking Beatrice's body over and over with each thrust. And with each thrust her cock twitched and swelled. It was too much for the inexperienced succubus to handle. Within seconds of Mary's vicious assault on Beatrice's pussy, the succubus's cock burst for the second time.

Beatrice was still shooting cum into the air when her legs gave out and she fell limp to the floor.

Instead, she fell into Ember's soft embrace. The redhead did not let Beatrice fall face-first on the floor in the middle of a brain-numbing orgasm. Beatrice rewarded her loyal bodyguard by spraying her blue robes with her thick cum.

-9.2 Arousal Points

But Mary wasn't satisfied. Ember saw a wild look in the eyes of the princess that had found herself a new toy. She simply slid her hand lower on the succubus's tail before tightening her grip.

Beatrice twitched but was too weak to resist. She simply whimpered, "Huuu, no.. No more... Please... I can't... Anymore..."

There was no way Mary would stop now. She moved the succubus's tail inside her pussy once again. Despite dripping wet, Beatrice let out a yelp of pain. Mary only picked up speed with each plunge, eager to see the futanari's reactions.

Ember was worried for Beatrice and considered stopping this, when she realized that the Savior bucked back onto her own tail, meeting the princesses' rough thrusts. Beatrice's head remained lowered as she moaned loudly, clutching the freckled girl's robes with both hands, barely able to withstand the pleasure of the assault by her own sensitive tail.

Even though Mary took control and was in charge of the rough pace, Beatrice felt as if she was fucking herself. The pleasures of both man and woman joined in a united attack on an already weak mind was not something humans were made to handle.

With tears in her eyes, Beatrice looked up at her adorable bodyguard. She was glowing. Maybe it was her cum-addled, malfunctioning brain causing hallucinations. Beatrice didn't care. She reached up and kissed Ember on the lips, pushing her tongue inside the girl's mouth. Ember didn't resist. She gladly met the Savior's tongue with her own

"Let's see how far you can take this!" Mary shouted and thrust the succubus's tail as deep inside as it would go.

"MMMMMMMMFMFM!!!!" Beatrice screamed into Ember's mouth. Her own tail was pressing against something inside her. Attempting to break inside into a forbidden place. She felt it with her tail, she felt it with every single cell inside her pussy. When her tail broke through, Beatrice's mind went blank.

Ember held Beatrice's convulsing body tightly while Mary grabbed the succubus's trembling tail with both hands and thrust it in with all her strength. Again. And again.

Beatrice moaned continuously into Ember's mouth in a single note while her twitching cock jerked up and down, spurting cum and spraying Ember's robes completely. Even once the last drops of cum were squeezed out of Beatrice's twitching cock, Beatrice still trembled in the ecstatic pleasure with her eyes rolled back. Ember wondered if the Savior could recover from this.

-9.2 Arousal Points

Level up!

Additional Skill Points available!

"Princess, the queen, that is your mother, requests your presence," Ember and Mary heard a soft voice coming from the door. Both of them turned their heads and saw a figure with a small frame standing by the door, inside the room, looking straight at them.

_

Beatrice's orgasmic misadventure was interrupted suddenly and rudely by someone entering the room. Beatrice had still not come to her senses and hung limply in Ember's arms, basking in the afterglow of three consecutive, mind-shattering climaxes.

Ember heard the door squeaking open just moments before, but had no chance to warn the others as she was busy exchanging mouth fluids with Beatrice. Still supporting Beatrice in her arms, Ember looked at the small figure at the door.

Similar to the two catgirls before, there stood another beastkin with a somewhat melancholic expression.

"What the fuck, Noel!?" princess Marry growled and slipped her right hand under her dress. "GET OUT!!"

Mary got out a knife from beneath her dress and threw it directly at the beastkin's face.

The knife flew straight through the beastkin's melancholic expression like through thin air.

"I'm sorry, My Lady, but I am not here," Noel said somberly. "That is, I am here where I am currently standing, but my 'here' is not your 'here', where you are, which is the bedroom of one of our head maids, namely Tabitha. And where you are is not where I am, therefore you cannot interact with me in the direct physical manner which you just seconds ago attempted, which was impaling my face with a throwing knife. And you cannot interact with me in such a manner because this is a projection. That is an image that I am projecting to your location along with my voice, thoughts, and physical appearance. This means, that although you cannot interact with me in a direct physical manner, you can interact with me by using your voice to convey words--"

"Oh, shut up!" Mary shouted at Noel, with her voice and expressions full of contempt, and slowly got up from her knees.

Unlike the previous two catgirls, Noel was properly clothed. But instead of a maid uniform, Noel wore a dark suit with an olive-colored strap running to the side from where a necktie should have been. Noel was short, no more than five-foot-tall, with a narrow frame. Two furry cat ears, as well as a small seed-shaped green gem, stuck out of Noel's olive-colored hair that barely reached the shoulders.

"What the fuck does the old hag want from me?" Princess Mary asked as she dusted off her blood-red dress.

"Her Highness wouldn't say," Noel answered. "But you should know that because she never states her reason for summoning her daughter whenever she summons you."

"Sure, just let me run to her every time like a fucking call girl," Mary said as she threw death glares at Noel. She then turned to Beatrice, threw her a small brown badge, and said, "Here's your stupid badge!"

Beatrice was only now coming to her senses, so Ember caught the small item instead. All Beatrice could do was look half-lucidly at the item that was supposed to grant her the right to safe passage through the city.

"Is that any way to talk to our guests?" Noel asks. "That is, they are your guests, in a certain way. However, I am speaking on behalf of the royal body, and as such the guests become 'our', and I find it is not polite to shout or scream at someone you have just been fucking with their own appendage."

"Tch, you have some balls on you," Mary scowls. "Just because you're my mother's sex slave you think you have the right to waltz around the palace, give out orders, and speak 'on behalf of the royal body' as if you've ever been a part of it? I am a princess!! THE princess! Firstborn! You are nothing!!"

"Although my physical presence is indeed not where you are, that does not mean that I do not exist. And even where you are located right now, some of my being does manifest a visible form and an audible voice. Therefore, to say that I am--"

Another dagger flew through Noel's face and impaled its blade deep in the wall behind the beastkin.

"It was a joke," Noel explains, unfazed by the princesses' futile attacks. "That is, I obviously understood what you meant by your saying that I am 'nothing' and it was hurtful. Thus I decided to misdirect my objection to your accusation by stating the facts that countered the direct pronoun definition of your statement instead of the adjective informal meaning--"

Another dagger flew through Noel's face.

"Do not make the queen wait," Noel said. "That is, for your own sake, it is in your best interests to arrive at her quarters."

And with that statement, Noel vanished.

"Who the hell was that?" Ember asked.

"My mother's little pet," Mary answered, still looking where Noel was a moment ago. But with the beastkin gone, her anger visibly subsided. "Unfortunately, I don't have much time to play with you anymore."

Beatrice finally recovered enough to stand on her own two feet and adjusted her damp panties.

"Let me help with that," Ember said and crouched at Beatrice's feet. The redhead mumbled some kind of enchantment, her hand started to glow red. Ember placed her hand on Beatrice's panties and pressed them hard against the futanari's crotch.

"Hnnn-hot!" Beatrice moaned and winced.

"It will only take a moment," Ember said as she dried Beatrice's lace panties.

Mary watched this scene with amusement and said, "I don't know how serious your whole thing about saving the world is, but you need to develop better resistance. I suggest you join the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild. It will do you some good."

The princess then went to the bookshelf that stood next to the bed. She slid her finger across the upper row of books until she found what she was looking for -- a thin, dusty blue book, that would most likely go unnoticed by anyone not looking for it. Mary pulled the book out halfway, then inserted it back. She repeated that two more times, and on the third insert the whole bookshelf slid to the side, revealing a hidden passage behind it.

"Go straight, never take a turn, and this tunnel will take you outside the palace," Mary explained to Beatrice and Ember.

"Can't we take the normal way out?" Beatrice asked.

"The throne room will be locked for hours," Mary said. "And even if you were not morons and knew the other ways outside through the Oval Room, this is the quickest way."

"It's not a good idea to wander around the palace without Master Lucarad," Ember said while she dealt with the massive cum stains on her robes. With both her hands she heated up her robe to the point that steam formed around her. Once she was done, she and Beatrice went closer to the passage, where Mary waited for them.

"Good luck!" Mary said with a smile. "I'm looking forward to our next meeting. And you better not come back as some shitter D-rank! I expect more of somebody who can come three times in two minutes!"

And with that the bookshelf slid back into its original place, leaving Mary alone in the room.

_

As the bookshelf closed behind them, Ember used her [Light of the dying Phoenix] to form a flame in the palm of her hand as a source of light.

"She could have given us one of those light thingies inside the palace, or at least some torches," Beatrice complained. "Were we supposed to walk here in the dark?"

Either way, with nothing much to do in these dull tunnels, the duo proceeded down the sloping rocky formations.

"Have you been in these tunnels?" Beatrice asked with a passing interest.

"Not in these ones," Ember answered. "The palace is a maze. In more ways than one."

I guess we'll be here for some time, Beatrice thought with a sigh and decided to spend her time productively by going through her skills and spending some hard-earned Skill Points. She brought up the Eros Craft skill tree in her mind's eye and started looking through a list of skills, most of which were grayed out.

One skilled piqued the succubus's interest. It was grayed out which meant she was not high enough level to get it right now, but she still brought up the skill's information tab to see the details and how many levels she was away from acquiring this skill.

Skill Name: Dream Invasion

Rank: B

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 100 Stamina

Cooldown: 4 hours

Description: Invade the dreams of a single sleeping target. The succubus has direct control over the target's dreams. No bodily harm can be done but has the potential to break the target's mind and spirit.

Requires line of sight. Maximum cast range 30 feet.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 12

Damn, I have much more fucking leveling to do before I can get that skill, Beatrice thought with slight disappointment and took a look at another potential skill.

Skill Name: Dick Growing

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 20 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 3 minutes or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 7

"Fuck!" Beatrice cursed when she read the description "Cannot cast on self". Maybe one of the later enhancements would let me do that? But can't check those until I get the skill.

Beatrice brought up her Skill Points summary tab to see how many Skill Points she has and in which Crafts.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points 14

Unused Skill Points 4

Skill Points in Combat Craft 3

Skill Points in Mischief Craft 2

Skill Points in Eros Craft 5

Alright, I'm still getting two Skill Points per level. I just need to put two more into Eros Craft. Let's see what other skills I have available. Oh!

Skill Name: Arousing Touch

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 25 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: With a single touch the Succubus can increase the arousal of her target. For maximum effect touching erogenous zones is recommended. Great Willpower or C-Rank and higher protective spells are required to remain unaffected.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

This will combo really well with the [Dick Growing]! And it's just a useful skill all around to improve someone's mood. Sold! Not just one more Point...

Now I just need to improve another skill and I'll have the Points I need, Beatrice thought as she went through her possible skill enhancements again. Not high enough level... Not high enough level and Craft Points... Aha!

Skill Enhancement: Succubus's Tail (+1)

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: One of the lesser-known weaknesses of a Succubus. With little protection from damage, the tail is also one of the Succubus's most sensitive erogenous zones. Even grabbing a Succubus's tail can severely weaken them. The full extent of the debilitating impact depends greatly on the extent of the Succubus's Arousal. During climax, Succubus will shoot cum through her tail as well as through her dick.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 5

Not that much of an improvement... Ah, but this way I could shoot my cum in two girls' mouths at once! Or fill her mouth and pussy at once. Or mouth and ass. Or even... I've changed my mind--this enhancement is great!

Beatrice enhanced her [Succubus's Tail] skill, double-checked to confirm she now had seven points in Eros Craft, and went back to the Skill tab to get the coveted [Dick Growing] skill.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points 14

Unused Skill Points 1

Skill Points in Combat Craft 3

Skill Points in Mischief Craft 2

Skill Points in Eros Craft 8

I better leave the last Point unused, just in case, Beatrice decided and then checked what the future held for her [Dick Growing] skill.

Skill Enhancement: Dick Growing (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 60 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 20 minutes. or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 8

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

"Hehehehe," Beatrice couldn't fully suppress her laughter, imagining the things to come.

She then checked her current stats after the recent level-up.

Information

Name Beatrice

Age 18

Class Succubus

Level 4 (6%)

Health Points 180/180 (+0.32/sec)

Arousal Points 14/53 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points 50/50 (+0.13/sec)

Physical Attack 6

Physical Defense 8

Magic Attack 7

Magic Defense 12

Speed 4

Even after that... "encounter" with the princess, I still have some Arousal Points left, huh? Beatrice summarized and stared at Ember's adorable freckled face while they walked side by side. I don't need to take care of it now... But it would be wise to test out my new abilities before going into the city.

"What?" Ember asked, catching the succubus's intense gaze. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Undress," Beatrice ordered.

_

Ever since sharing that passionate kiss in one of the princess Mary's room, Beatrice wanted to fuck her redhead bodyguard. And Ember's readiness to follow the succubus's order without questions or hesitation made Beatrice want to do her even more.

Ember chanted a spell and placed several flames along the stone walls to light the surrounding area while she herself began undressing her blue robes.

Beatrice already saw the young redhead naked once before--when she was servicing the other men during the cult's orgy. But this time Beatrice could watch the girl closely as she revealed her perky C-cups, her narrow waist. Beatrice felt her cock grow. The tip of her penis already peeked out of her small panties.

The light from the flames fell on Ember from the side accentuating her subtle but visible abs. The redhead was clearly fit, but she did not have the bodybuilder's "six-pack" that Beatrice preferred not to see on a woman anyway.

12