Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 27

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.3k words
4.79
6.3k
10

Part 27 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

Several minutes later the deed was done, and Beatrice used her [Fast(er) Recovery] Skill to heal Olivia's broken back along with her other--albeit minor--injuries.

"You feel that?" Beatrice asked when she squeezed Olivia's big toe.

"Y-yes!" Olivia said in amazement. She even moved her toes all on her own. Then she blushed and added, "it's not the only thing I feel."

"Oh, right!" Beatrice pulled out of Olivia and wondered where to wipe her cock that was covered in cum and Olivia's pussy juices.

The succubus turned toward some big leaves on one of the nearby bushes when she heard a scream: "Waaaaaait!"

Tabitha rushed to the rescue, limping and breathing heavily, with an even redder face than Olivia. The green-haired mage dropped to her knees at Beatrice's feet and licked the succubus' cock clean.

"I didn't dare interrupt your ritual," Tabitha said. "But that doesn't mean I couldn't masturbate as I watched you fuck her into health. And I most certainly will not allow your delicious nectar to go to waste!"

"You would have done quite well in a certain person's certain cult," Ember crossed her arms and chuckled while Tabitha moved from Beatrice's cock to Olivia's pussy to collect the leaking goods.

"W-wait!" Olivia tried to push Tabitha away and close her legs, but Tabitha's skilled tongue proved too pleasant to the girl that just got her sensations back. Olivia relented and simply enjoyed letting Tabitha do her thing.

Seeing the eager mage on all fours, licking the semen out of another hot girl's pussy, got Beatrice hard again. Having her dick licked clean was already a turn-on, but this sealed the deal. Beatrice got on her knees behind Tabitha, grabbed her by the hips, and thrust into the wet pussy that Tabitha had finger-fucked mere moments ago.

"Ohmf, Yemfs!" Tabitha moaned into Olivia's pussy as Beatrice fucked her doggy style.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" Olivia scolded Tabitha half-heartedly. The ninja girl threw her head back and enjoyed the rising pleasure. Tabitha had already sucked out all the cum that was to be found within Olivia and was now licking Olivia's juicy pussy just for the thrill of it.

Beatrice hadn't planned on turning this into an after-battle threesome, but when a girl suddenly just starts licking another girl's pussy while wagging her own wet hole in the air, begging for attention, how is a succubus supposed to resist?

"That's it! Make her cum!" Beatrice commanded Tabitha while plowing her from behind.

"Mfm! Yes! I will! Ahn! Imfm will!" Tabitha rose from Olivia's cunt just long enough to moan and fill her lungs with air, before getting back to work. When she was filled with Beatrice's cock, she would do anything to keep it inside. Licking another girl to orgasm was just a bonus. Tabitha slid two fingers between Olivia's pussy lips and slowly pushed them inside while working on Olivia's clit.

"Oh, God!" Olivia moaned. She never had her pussy licked by a girl before. She was never attracted to girls, so this was supposed to feel wrong. Disgusting! But it didn't! It felt fucking amazing!

Olivia felt her orgasm approach quickly. And with that pleasureful feeling, a certain shameful thought crept into her mind. If Beatrice hadn't healed her back, she would have never experienced pleasure like this again. She was supposed to be worried about her sister, and yet here she was--moaning and thrusting her pussy into another woman's mouth like a slut, relieved that her sexual adventures were not over.

"What a horrible person I've become," was what Olivia wanted to say. Instead, she screamed, "More! Ahn! Deeper! Fuck me deeper! Lick my clit more!"

Olivia decided to ignore her conscience. No, to drown it! Drown it with pleasure! And she begged for it! Begged for Tabitha's skilled tongue and fingers to make her forget herself.

And as Olivia approached her orgasm, so did Tabitha and Beatrice, spurred by Olivia's shameful begging.

"So close~!" Olivia moaned. "Make me cum! Ahn! I'm gonna cum! Ahn!"

Olivia's tongue stuck out as she begged for release. And the sight of her open mouth and wet tongue was too much of a temptation for Beatrice to resist. As the succubus approached her orgasm, she moved her tail toward Olivia's open mouth and tongue. Olivia started licking and sucking the tip of Beatrice's tail all on her own. That sent Beatrice over the edge.

The succubus trembled as her cock and tail twitched and shot ropes of cum into Tabitha's cunt and Olivia's open mouth. This set off a chain reaction that quickly led to the orgasm of both the girls. Tabitha dug her face into Olivia's crotch, pressing her tongue against the horny ninja girl's twitching clit, while Olivia's abdomen spasmed in orgasmic waves and she caught Beatrice's delicious cum with her tongue.

-31 AP

Level up!

Additional Skill Point available!

_

Another level? Beatrice thought with amazement as she, Olivia, and Tabitha got themselves up and back into a presentable condition.

Better do this now, to lessen the chance of similar mid-battle "crises" in the future, Beatrice thought as she went to her Skill Enhancement tab intending to use her newly acquired Skill Point to Enhance her [Arousal Pool] Skill.

Skill Enhancement: Arousal Pool (+2)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Increases Arousal Points cap by 30 Points and additional 8 Points per level.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

Ah, fuck, Beatrice cursed, remembering the number of Skill Points she had last time she checked. Adding a Point to that from the [Fast(er) Recovery] Enhancement, would mean...

Skill Points

Total Skill Points 24

Unused Skill Points 2

Skill Points in Combat Craft 5

Skill Points in Mischief Craft 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft 13

Yeah... Damn!

"My Lady," Tabitha put her hand on Beatrice's shoulder.

"Ah! Yes?" Beatrice returned to reality from what must have looked like her daydreaming to the others.

"Are you okay?" Tabitha asked, concerned.

"Yes! Of course... Just let me think for a minute," Beatrice said and walked aside for a minute.

Do I really commit my last two Points to Eros? Beatrice wondered. She did plan to train her Combat capabilities, though the leveling up of Skills always returned back to How many Skill Points she could acquire.

And there was another Skill waiting for Beatrice at fourteen Eros Craft points.

Skill Enhancement: Dick Growing (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 60 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 20 minutes. or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 8

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

Do I really pass up on this fun? Beatrice contemplated.

With only two free Skill Points left, she had to use the first one to get to fourteen in the Eros Craft, and only then could she Enhance either [Arousal Pool] or [Dick Growing].

"Beatrice!" Ember called to the succubus. "We really have to get going to make good time."

"Yeah, yeah, just a minute," Beatrice said without even looking at her group.

As tempting as [Dick Growing] Enhancement was, it was basically a "have even more perverted, depraved fun" Skill. And after so climaxing five times within the last hour, the succubus had drained her Arousal Points to the very bottom which allowed her to think clearer than ever. The succubus wanted to be free to make her choices as often as possible. And that meant siding with [Arousal Pool]. This also came with one additional bonus--the Skill that Beatrice would acquire to get to fourteen Eros Craft Points.

Skill Enhancement: Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: -

Cooldown: 60s

Description: The Sperm of a Futanari Succubus cannot impregnate unless the Succubus chooses to do so. Self-impregnation not possible no matter how much a sex-crazed Futanari Succubus may wish to do so.

Upon ejaculation can release up to 150ml of semen at high velocity. The amounts of semen decrease rapidly with each consecutive climax.

Makes the Succubus's cum taste differently for every person that takes it in their mouth - as their favorite food.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 5

Fuck it! Beatrice decided and used her first Skill Point to enhance [Futanari Succubus's Semen].

If all else fails, I'll just open that Cum Shop I've been thinking about and sell my Cum as flavoring to the inhabitants of this accursed city, Beatrice thought half-jokingly and laughed.

And with both requirements for Enhancing [Arousal Pool] for the second time complete, Beatrice enhanced that Skill too. As soon as she did, she opened up her Information tab to confirm her new stat values.

Information

Name Beatrice

Age 18

Class Succubus

Level 13 (1%)

Health Points 360/360 (+0.68/sec)

Arousal Points 1 /214 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points 140/140 (+0.35/sec)

Physical Attack 13

Physical Defense 13

Magic Attack 15

Magic Defense 18

Speed 8

Almost six hours, Beatrice concluded after doing some quick math in her head.

_

Beatrice hurried back to her group. All of them were standing, clothed and ready, even Olivia. The ninja girl was favoring her left foot, was red-faced from what happened minutes before, and was even more reserved than earlier, but at least she wasn't an invalid.

"What are your plans for the girl you so valiantly saved?" Ember asked Beatrice.

"Oh, right," Tabitha exclaimed. "I completely forgot about her!"

Beatrice decided not to confess so readily that she too had forgotten about the foxkin that they started this whole mess for. But the succubus couldn't be blamed! Between fucking because of Arousal Point horniness, fighting for her life, fighting for the lives of her friends, and having a quick celebratory threesome, how could she remember?

"Wasn't that girl the whole reason you charged into that fight in the first place?" Ember reminded Tabitha.

"No, she was the reason Olivia charged in," Tabitha corrected Ember. "I followed Beatrice."

"This is pointless," Beatrice stopped the bickering before it could grow in force and hurried past the group to where they left the fox girl. "Better go check if she's even alive or if she ran away already."

The fox girl had not run away. Nor did she die. She was sleeping. Calmly. The girl hugged her orange tail like a body pillow. Her fox ears twitched once in a while in her sleep. Other than those two features, and a cute button nose, she seemed indistinguishable from a human.

Beatrice felt bad for waking the girl up, considering what that girl had gone through today, but she had no choice. They couldn't stay here, and Beatrice most certainly had no intention of leaving the girl here. The fact that the fox girl was incredibly hot even with her fully covering dress on, had almost nothing to do with Beatrice's decision to take the girl with them.

Beatrice crouched next to the girl, gently shook the fox girl by the shoulder, and said, "Wake up!"

After a few repeats, the girl did wake up. She slowly opened her eyes that were still red from crying. And when the late teen saw Beatrice's face, she teared up again and asked, "It wasn't a dream, was it?"

"If you're talking about your parents being dead and probably already chopped up into portions for meals of some psycho, then no," Ember said without the slightest hint of compassion.

Beatrice was left with her mouth open and no idea how to follow that one up while two teardrops ran down the fox girl's cheeks.

"What's your name?" Beatrice asked so that she didn't have to constantly refer to the fox girl as 'the fox girl'.

"Rafaelia," the girl answered and slowly got up to a sitting position.

"I'm Beatrice," the succubus said and extended her hand for a handshake.

Rafaelia just stared at Beatrice's hand and did not reciprocate the handshake.

"At least you're safe... Kind of," Tabitha tried to cheer the girl up. "Do we take her back to her home?"

"Are you insane?" Ember protested. "The Purple Capes will no doubt be waiting for her there!"

"They might also be busy with carrying her parents' remains to their captain," Olivia added. "What was her name? Fauna?"

"No, it was Lava!" Tabitha objected.

"Doesn't matter!" Beatrice intervened. "Her parents are gone! Either Belmot's men took what they wanted and returned from whence they came, or they doubled down their forces there, waiting for the girl and/or us. And since one of them managed to escape, the latter option is more than likely."

"Either way, there's no point for us to go there," Ember concurred. "Unless someone got a taste for blood and is looking to charge into another suicidal fight?"

Olivia frowned and looked away. She was now even gloomier than during her post-sex walk of shame, and it wasn't hard for Beatrice to understand why. Olivia had her one opportunity to test her capabilities against the forces that held her sister. And she failed. There was little doubt that Olivia was now her harshest critic, and neither false words of encouragement nor further shaming would help.

"How badly do you want to get stronger?" Beatrice asked.

Olivia looked at Beatrice with eyes full of determination and ask in reply, "Do I even need to answer that?"

Beatrice smiled, "No. We'll be looking for a fight tonight. Though not with Purple Capes. If your resolve is indeed that strong, you'll start by walking off what remains of your wounds through sheer willpower because we have no time to lose."

Beatrice then turned to Rafaelia and said "You have a choice to make. Will you walk the path of revenge? Or do you want to step aside from violence and try to salvage what chance at normality you still have?"

"Normality?" Rafaelia tilted her head with a questioning look. "I want to carve out that captain Fauna's guts and force feed them to her for what she's done!"

"O-oh?" Beatrice let out a sound of surprise and shook her head, wondering why she hadn't expected this sort of a response from a traumatized teen that would obviously want revenge.

But before Beatrice could respond, Rafaelia wiped away her tears and added, "Are you planning to fight those Purple Clowns?"

"Absolutely!" Olivia declared and clenched her fist, trying to regain some of her lost resolve.

"Then please take me with you!" Rafaelia pleaded. "I want to slaughter as many of them as I can with my own hands! I know that I'm weak and useless, and would probably get in the way, but I... I need this! I have no gold or items to offer except my dirty body... But I will do anything if you let me come with you and help me slowly torture that captain pig!"

"E-eh," now Beatrice was at a complete loss for words. "Offering your body..."

"I know it's not much!" Rafaelia continued her plea. "Obviously a beauty such as yourself can no doubt get as many hot men and women as she pleases at any time of the day, but... but... My daddy's best friend said I was the best cock sucker he ever had!"

"O-of course he did," Beatrice sighed.

"It's true!" Rafaelia insisted. "I ate his wife out too, and she squirted right in my face from the pleasure while her husband fucked me from behind! I'm really good! All my neighbors know it! Go ask them!"

"You're hired," Ember said with a smile.

_

"Welcome to Klapsus, the capital of the Kingdom of Larpsus!" Ember announced to Beatrice and gestured toward the countless rooftops as both girls stood atop one of the last sharp hills that overlooked the busy streets below.

After several more hours since the fighting, healing, sexing, and recruiting, Beatrice's group of five (increased by one by the latest addition of one vengeful and prideful fox girl) had finally emerged relatively unscathed (thanks to Beatrice's emergency healing) out of the walled-in capital's stupidly large and difficult to traverse forested area.

"Finally!" Olivia gasped and fell to her knees when she emerged out of the woods dead last, even behind the newly recruited, teenage fox girl.

Beatrice couldn't blame the ninja girl. Even Ember managed to hold in her usual snide remarks, which by her standards could be taken as high praise. Even though Beatrice's healing did fix Olivia's broken back, she was still severely hurt and had to limp and struggle to keep up with the others as they all navigated through the rocky, twisted, uneven, dying, seemingly unending Shadow Woods. Even for the succubus, the journey was not easy as her developing physical abilities tried to keep up with the growing demands.

The one person who was absolutely glowing was, surprisingly, Tabitha. Even though she had suffered even greater injuries than Olivia, even though she should have been in an even greater pain as she tried to keep up with the pace set by Ember--

Oh, of course! Beatrice almost slammed her forehead with the palm of her hand. Of course, the masochist would be glowing with satisfaction and smiling from ear to ear after being subjected to several hours of grueling, unrelenting, glorious pain-inducing march!

And while everyone enjoyed a breath of fresh air after leaving the smothering Shadow Woods, Beatrice took in the sight that was the capital of the kingdom she was summoned to save.

The medieval buildings of the city were placed haphazardly and stuck tightly together without any regard for planning or efficiency. It reminded Beatrice of a maze that was continuously upgraded and made more complex. In fact, after looking carefully, it was clear that the city became more and more cramped over time.

What might have been once a meticulously planned and crafted city landscape became overbuilt and overcrowded as countless new houses were built next to each other, on top of each other, adding uneven, mismatching floors to buildings that could barely support them. One house managed to grow into a four-story monstrosity that was supported by haphazardly added thick wooden beams that went into surrounding damaged buildings.

This overbuilt maze went on for miles and miles, with barely an end in sight. Far away, Beatrice saw what should have been gigantic, eighty feet high stone city walls. They looked tiny and completely threw Beatrice's sense of scale and distance.

Once in a while, a particular structure stood out from the crowd. Most of them were unmistakeably fortresses, sitting atop rocky elevations. Strong, tall, and impressive compared to what was going on beneath them. Beatrice recalled that one of these fortresses was supposed to belong to lord Belmot, so she simply turned to Olivia, whose hateful, unwavering gaze pointed straight to the farthest building. A separately walled-off behemoth that looked smaller than the others only because of the distance. When compared to the city walls, the many peaks of Belmot's keep seemed to be even higher than the walls themselves.

12