Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 29

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4k words
4.89
5.7k
9
0

Part 29 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Don't worry--I remember," Beatrice said, excited to get her hands and cock all over Galla's giant milk cans. "But won't the cute bunny ask for it herself? How else are we supposed to know if she likes it or not?"

"Hah!" Galla scoffed. "As if you couldn't tell!"

"I don't even know her name," Beatrice said.

"Her name's Alice. And, unfortunately, she's mute," the blonde explained. "Unfortunately for others that is. Because I find it to be a positive rather than a detriment--her silent reactions absolutely adorable!"

"That is true," Beatrice agreed as she looked at Alice's big, anticipating eyes that kept jumping from Beatrice's face to her cock. The bunny girl's desire was clear without words. And Beatrice could not deny that the Alice's flustered, embarresed, and at the same time aroused expressions were indeed cute.

"So, we're up for round two?" Galla asked as she continued playing with Beatrice's cock by just using her fingertips.

"What's in it for Beatrice?" Tabitha asked as she stood up. "Why should she use her mana to grant freebies left and right?"

Mana? Beatrice noted. The succubus's Skills did not use mana, but Stamina instead. But that might not have been true for other powers in this world, like Tabitha's magic. More importantly, Beatrice felt a tinge of hostility emanating from Tabitha toward Galla.

"I suppose simply watching an incredibly shy, but incredibly cute bunny girl grow a dick and get sucked off to orgasm while she silently moans in ecstasy is not enough?" Galla asked. "But no worries--I'm more than capable of servicing two cocks at once. And I've never sucked cocks that were attached to such beautiful young women, so it is an experience that I have no intention of passing up!"

"That's more reasons why you want Beatrice's cocks, not a single one why she should grant them!" Tabitha insisted and swiped away Galla's hand from Beatrice's hard dick.

Is she jealous? Beatrice realized. It wasn't like the slutty masochist had never shown such signs before. And Beatrice understood that Tabitha must have been worried that with a nearly endless parade of hot, horny sluts this city had to offer, she might end up getting less and less attention herself. But as adorable as such a reaction was, Tabitha was not actively getting in the way of Beatrice and a titjob of her life.

Galla sighed and said, "I was convinced we were all mature enough, that no one needed to state the obvious. But I do have two, very big reasons to get what I want."

As Galla said that she caressed her giant, watermelon-sized tits. The woman clearly had no issues with self-confidence and for a good reason. It would take an extraordinary person to pass up on an opportunity to play with such toys.

"Tabitha," Beatrice said her loyal mage's name.

Tabitha looked back at Beatrice, turned pale in a second, and dropped on all fours instantly, prostrating herself before the futanari succubus.

"I'm terribly sorry, My Lady! My Queen! Please forgive my insolence!" Tabitha cried for forgiveness. Even the slightest hint of displeasure on Beatrice's face was enough to make Tabitha terrified of falling out of favor with her sex goddess.

"It's fine, get up, get up," Beatrice helped Tabitha to her feet before the teary-eyed mage completely killed the atmosphere. "I'm not angry as long as you trust that I know what I'm doing."

"O-of course I do!" Tabitha exclaimed. "You could do no wrong! I don't know what came over me that I dared intervene! It will not happen again!"

"Alright, alright, that's enough, that's enough," Beatrice calmed Tabitha by snuggling her face with her breasts and patting her head.

"She gets emotional sometimes," Beatrice explained to Galla.

"I think I understand," Galla smiled. "But I do have one more reason to give why I ask for this magical favor. You see, it's Alice's birthday today!"

"Birthday?" Rafaelia exclaimed. Beatrice had almost forgotten about the fox girl that ended up on the far end of festivities, though she performed her assign duties splendidly.

"Eighteenth birthday, to be precise," Galla added as she looked at the approaching, nubile fox girl. Physically, she resembled the bunny girl. But the look in Rafaelia's eyes was nothing like Alice's naïve, innocent one.

"An important date, as you understand," Galla continued. "When I found out, I just had to taste her fresh pussy. Luckily it wasn't that hard to convince her. After all, despite being shy, she's still a healthy bunny girl. Poor thing had been masturbating nearly non-stop! I just had to show her that there are other pleasures in life besides her naughty fingers and pillows!"

"Well, why didn't you say so?" Rafaelia said with a grin and looked at Alice like a fox would look at a small, delicious little bunny.

_

Alice met Rafaelia's gaze for but a moment before looking away. The fox girl licked her lips and grinned.

Oh, that's right! Beatrice remembered. In her horniness, Beatrice didn't even notice that her new fox girl companion did not react at all to a female having a cock. Galla, a clearly experienced bimbo, said that she never saw a futanari--No! She said she never saw a girl suddenly grow a cock. Does that mean that there are other dickgirls in this world after all? How can they react to something like this so calmly?

Unless... All three of them are completely depraved sluts that get even more aroused when they see a stunning beauty with a hard cock that twitches for their holes? Is this world that degenerate? Was Olivia one of the last outliers that I corrupted?

But before Beatrice could consider whether she did right by Olivia, Rafaelia came up to Galla and kissed her right on the lips while playing with one of Galla's big, hard, pink nipples. Beatrice's cock reacted the moment Galla parted her lips and let the fox girl's tongue into her mouth. And the succubus was not the only one watching closely. Both Alice and Tabitha watched with bated breath as the two girls who did not even know each other suddenly started making out.

Rafaelia parted her lips from Galla's and--while still playing with Galla's nipple, caressing it in circles and pinching it slightly--whispered something into the big-boobed bimbo's ear. As Galla listened, her lips formed a grin not dissimilar to Rafaelia's.

"I myself had my eighteenth birthday less than a year ago, so I can attest to how important such a date is for a blossoming young woman," Rafaelia said as she devoured Alice with her eyes. She then said to Beatrice, "I suggest we give this eighteen-year-old birthday girl an experience she won't soon forget!"

"I couldn't agree more," Beatrice said and used [Refresh Cooldown] on her [Dick Growing] Skill.

Galla came up to Alice, gently kissed her on the lips while caressing her cheek, and asked, "Are you ready for round two, my dear?"

The bunny girl, red-faced as ever, nodded.

"Have fun," Beatrice smiled and placed her hand on Alice's pussy.

So wet! Beatrice noticed as she cast [Dick Growing] while slowly and gently massaging the bunny girl's swollen clit and pussy lips.

Alice bit her lips and threw her head back as she let the succubus's magic take its roots inside her for the second time. Alice's breathing got erratic, the bunny girl let out inaudible gasps as she gave in to the pleasure that came with growing a dick through succubus's magic.

And while Alice enjoyed the very tip of the pleasure iceberg that was about to hit her, Rafaelia got on her knees, face-to-dick, and studied the growing process.

"Amazing," Rafaelia gasped. She brought her nose close to the tip of the magic cock that had almost completed its growth and whiffed the swelling organ that already twitched for a warm hole.

Just in case, Beatrice confirmed with Galla, "You don't mind sharing?"

"Not when it's temporary, and for our both benefits," the blonde smiled. "And especially not when it's an offer like this... Alice, look at her!"

The bunny girl lowered her gaze to the fiery fox girl that was on her knees, studying the magical girl cock. The predator that mere moments ago looked like she was about to eat Alice, was now looking to swallow a very specific part of the bunny girl. The fiery fox's thin lips were mere inches away from Alice's cock.

Galla got down next to Rafaelia and sunk her hand into the fox girl's luscious, thick, furry hair.

"See the way she looks at your cock?" Galla asked while playing with Rafaelia's ears. The blonde then slid her finger into Rafaelia's mouth and forced it open. The fox girl's tongue rolled out, dripping saliva while the fox girl looked at Alice's cock as if hypnotized. "This stupid little slut is a hard-core lesbian it turns out!"

Bullshit! Beatrice thought, remembering Rafeaelia's previous confessions. But the succubus let the story play out while doing her best to hold back from laughing.

"Those men had no idea how right they were about this one!" Galla said as she further stretched Rafaelia's mouth open, degrading the fox girl even further. "But she figured that as long as the cock is attached to the girl and it's only temporary, she can get away with having a taste while still remaining a lesbian, isn't that right?"

"Ghaarh," Rafaelia let out a deep breath that was supposed to mean agreement since her eyes were still glued to Alice's hard cock, but obviously the fox girl could not speak properly while Galla played with her mouth.

"Look at how desperately she wants to suck it!" Galla exclaimed and turned her attention from Rafaelia to Alice. "What do you say we give this clueless, horny lesbian a thorough experience of girl cock?"

Alice nodded, biting her finger in anticipation.

_

Lesbian!? Beatrice questioned the preposterousness of Galla's story about Rafaelia. Even if Rafaelia's claims about her sexual exploits were a complete fabrication, the fox girl's previous actions betrayed her obvious experience around sex.

But it wasn't like the succubus minded this little white lie. After all, it was for the benefit of the birthday girl's experience, so why would anyone possibly deprive her of that? If anything, Beatrice was now even more interested in how the bunny girl would act with her second round of dick possession.

The bunny girl did not react verbally, but her dick twitched from the warm breath that escaped Rafaelia's pried open mouth.

"Why are you still not gagging on Alice's beautiful girl cock?" The big-breasted blonde asked the fox girl as she pulled on the corners of Rafaelia's lips, stretching them to their limits while also prying them further apart, forcing Rafaelia's mouth open as far as was possible, spreading it wide, contorting the fox girl's innocent-looking face.

Beatrice watched with silent awe as Galla toyed with Rafaelia's face, preparing her and the bunny girl both physically and mentally for the upcoming service. That was when she felt Tabitha's hands around her hard cock, caressing it from behind Beatrice's back. Despite Beatrice's reprimand, the horny mage could not hold back from touching the futanari's hard cock that was left unattended.

"That's a better look for a cock-slut!" the blonde grinned, put her thumbs behind Rafaelia's ears, and moved the fox girl's head like an object onto the bunny girl's temporary cock. "Haha! That's it!"

The alley was instantly filled with the slobbering sounds of cock repeatedly penetrating a girl's tight throat. Alice braced for the stimulation, digging her teeth deeper into her knuckle while her cock bent in and out of Rafaelia's gagging mouth and throat.

"Yes! Service hear cock real good!" Galla kept encouraging Rafaelia with a wild grin. "Don't hold back! It's a girl cock, so you're still a lesbian! We don't have much time, so you better make her cum within the time limit!"

Galla let Rafaelia come up for air just long enough to let the fox girl fill her lungs with air and smear the hanging saliva across Rafaelia's messy face before pushing her down right back on Alice's hard cock.

Not even three feet away from them, Beatrice could no longer be satisfied with just Tabitha's hands. She moved her tail to Tabitha's neck, wrapped around it.

"Ahn! Hehe," Tabitha giggled with excitement when she felt familiar, but light pressure around her neck. A subtle but certain pull of the tail guided the mage down toward the ground, on her knees. Tabitha hurriedly followed the tail's guidance, with elation crawling toward the succubus's dick even faster than the tail pulled her toward it. She took Beatrice's dick in her mouth as soon as she was in range to do so before the rest of her body could even reach the optimal dick-sucking position.

Galla moved Rafaelia's head all the way on bunny girl's cock, all the way to the base, bulging Rafaelia's throat and making Rafaelia gag as tears rolled down her face.

However, despite the fact that it looked like Galla blatantly abused the teen fox girl, Rafaelia kept a wild grin on her face that was not merely the product of Galla's controlling hands. The excitement in Rafaelia's eyes was not something that could be controlled by someone else. Rafaelia watched Alice's reactions and got off on how much pleasure the bunny girl received from her mouth skills.

"See how much this slutty fox is enjoying your bunny dick?" Galla asked Alice while she controlled Rafaelia's head and moved her up and down bunny girl's cock. The fox girl's throat made unsavory sounds, her eyes were wet, her stomach involuntarily convulsed. Her body's natural reaction was to gag when a giant object was shoved so deep where it normally would not belong.

"I don't care that your body doesn't want to accept it!" Galla berated Rafaelia. "You're a cock-slut! And a slut's throat is meant to be filled with cock!"

Galla pulled her fingers out of Rafaelia's mouth and with one hand pushed Rafaelia's head down on Alice's cock while with another hand, shoved three fingers deep into Rafaelia's pussy.

"Mmmfm!" Rafaelia moaned with a mouth full of cock while Galla gave her pussy the same treatment and the same squelching intensity that Rafaelia gave Tabitha's pussy not long ago. Rafaelia's entire body started spasming and her pussy gushing from the double-pronged attack on her mouth and twat.

"There! Much better!" Galla said with a smile. She let Rafaelia come up for air again, but only let the fox girl take a couple of ragged breaths before kissing her hard on the lips. The two girls exchanged sloppy, passionate kisses, and Galla slurped out the sticky saliva out Rafaelia's mouth while continuing to finger-fuck the fox girl's pussy.

_

Galla and Rafaelia did not leave the bunny girl's cock unattended for long. They did not even part their lips when they moved back on the bunny's hard shaft, enveloping it with their lips, sliding along its full length from both sides. The bunny girl looked at them with a silent scream as she was already close to orgasm from the sudden double blowjob.

Galla and Rafaelia laughed and parted their lips from Alice's cock so that she did not climax prematurely. They then took turns deepthroating Alice's cock, one long, deep move at a time, while playing with each other's pussies.

Beatrice's jaw nearly dropped from what she saw while Tabitha merrily sucked her off.

When Beatrice first saw this eighteen or nineteen-year-old teen fox girl, she saw a damsel in distress, a cute girl that needed protection. Rafaelia's later confessions shocked Beatrice, even if they perhaps should not have in this lewd world.

But this alley experience completely changed the succubus's impression of the girl. Even earlier, the way Rafaelia instantly dropped her dress to sell the "lesbian orgy" scene and jumped at the chance to lick Tabitha's pussy. There was no hesitation. The fox girl was eager to do it.

And now that the trouble had passed? The fox girl doubled down on stuffing her face with cock. A magical cock of a total stranger! A true denizen of a morally bankrupt city! Gone was the image of an innocent girl in trouble. Instead, the image was now that of another sexy, slutty young brat that lived for cock and pleasure.

Her parents were murdered! She was hunted for termination! Beatrice kept reminding herself. Is this just a coping mechanism? Is she that broken? Or is she no more broken than any other man or woman in this city?

And how broken was Beatrice that she now wanted to facefuck the slutty little fox girl? The succubus was too horny now to ask herself that question. Instead, she took Tabitha by the hair and pulled her off her throbbing cock. The succubus moved closer to Alice, Rafaelia, and Galla, moving her cock next to Rafaelia's face. And when the two girls swapped again and Galla took Alice's cock deep down her throat, Rafaelia moved in on Beatrice's cock without even waiting for an invitation.

"Ohh!" Beatrice gasped as Rafaelia bobbed her head up and down on the succubus's cock. The fox girl looked up and grinned, satisfied with the response to her skills.

This left Tabitha ignored and sad, but Beatrice was not about to leave any of the three girls unattended. She let Rafaelia go, took Tabitha by the hair again, pulled her closer. Tabitha's mood instantly improved and she opened her mouth for Beatrice's cock just in time to receive it, while Beatrice gave Rafaelia a different treat, one that the fox girl had not yet been accustomed to.

Beatrice moved her tail to Rafaelia's mouth to quickly remedy the fact that Rafaelia's mouth had been left empty. Beatrice slithered her tail deep down Rafaelia's throat, testing the limits of the fox girl who was not prepared for such deep invasion.

The fox girl gagged and choked on the succubus's tail. Beatrice withdrew her phallic tail to let the fox girl recover while taking an interest in another participant instead. Galla had let Alice's clit-dick out of her mouth, of which Beatrice made Rafaelia aware by using her tail to shove the fox girl's face into the bunny girl's cock before moving that tail to Galla's curious mouth.

By this point, all five girls were close together. Beatrice was shoulder to shoulder with Alice, while Tabitha, Rafaelia, and Galla were on their knees next to each other servicing the futanaris. Beatrice's long, nimble tail allowed her to fill any empty mouth that was left without a cock for more than a second. Rafaelia ended up being the one who swapped phallic objects most often--from cock to tail to cock--barely having the time to catch a breath before getting stuffed, while also managing to finger-fuck herself whenever Galla was unable to.

Beatrice preferred to use her tail on Galla, not the least because the tail's length allowed her to slither through the blonde's massive bosom before reaching those big, soft lips. But even while taking in the formidable length of Beatrice's tail, Galla did not neglect the other girls--pushing Rafelia's head down on a cock whenever she caught the fox girl slacking, while also fingering Alice's overflowing pussy, now that the bunny girl was on the verge of orgasm.

_

Despite how hot it was standing shoulder to shoulder with a sexy futanari bunny girl while enjoying blowjobs from three sexy sluts that were on their knees, loving every second with the dicks they were granted, Beatrice was too aroused to leave it just at this. Her discovery of the fox girl's character left the succubus horny and throbbing to fill the legal teen's pussy and pound her from behind like a true cock-lover deserved to be pounded. And seeing Alice so close to cumming, the horny succubus could not resist the temptation to further increase the bunny girl's birthday futa-girl experience to the maximum.

12