Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 35

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4k words
4.84
5.9k
12
0

Part 35 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

Beatrice grabbed Rafaelia by the hips, pressed her tail that was lubed with cum and pussy juices against the fox girl's ass, and thrust inside both her tail and cock, while pushing Rafaelia down to meet the tail and cock full force.

"Ah~" All the air got pushed out of Rafaelia's lungs in a single thrust as she arched her back, shoving her tits in Beatrice's face.

Beatrice did not waste her chance to suck on the fantasy creature's perky breasts while double penetrating her and feeling her cock and tail rubbing through the girl's thin and pleasant inner walls. Beatrice kissed, sucked, licked, and bit all over until Rafaelia's tits were glistening with a thin coat of Beatrice's saliva. The succubus even got a taste of her own cum, finding that--for some reason--it tasted like boiled octopus, served with parsley and lemon juice--her favorite.

Beatrice started salivating but shook her head from the distraction when Rafaelia's moans and the tightness of her two holes reminded the succubus of the present--insemination of a tight young bitch in heat.

Beatrice withdrew from Rafaelia and flipped the fox girl over. Rafaelia instantly got into position on her hands and knees, looking back at Beatrice with a longing expression, shaking her butt and tail for attention.

Beatrice grabbed a fistful of Rafaelia's fiery hair, pulled her up by it, and commanded, "Beg for it!"

"Please, fuck my ass and pussy!" Rafaelia begged.

"Why?" Beatrice asked and grabbed Rafaelia's neck, squeezing it lightly at the sides.

"Because I want you to cum inside me," Rafaelia whimpered. "I want you to cum inside my tight little pussy and get me pregnant!"

"Please!" Rafaelia pleaded as she rubbed herself. "Please, I want it so much!"

"Fine!" Beatrice let Rafaelia's hair go and pushed her head into the bedsheets.

With Rafaelia's face down and ass up, Beatrice grabbed her by the hips and penetrated Rafaelia's pussy. Her ass soon followed as Beatrice pounded the fox girl doggy style while she clenched the bedsheets in her fists and moaned in ecstasy.

"Yes! Ahn~! Amazing! Cum! Cum inside and fill me up!" Rafaelia moaned while her face was covered in her own hair. "I want you to cum! I want your cum! I want to cum when you cum! Get me pregnant! I want a baby! I want your baby! Please give me a baby!"

Rafaelia's moans and pleas for impregnation spurred Beatrice on and quickly brought the succubus to the edge of another orgasm. In her mind's eye, Beatrice toggled ON her [Futanari Succubus's Semen] Skill. The moment she did so, Beatrice's cock and tail swelled beyond reason. Beatrice felt as if her cock was harder than steel.

Beatrice fucked Rafaelia with all intention of getting her pregnant. But somehow the knowledge that she had just put the final piece in place and irreversibly set things in motion for a guaranteed impregnation of this sexy, nubile young woman that begged to be fertilized, made Beatrice even hornier as she felt two potent loads build up at the base of her cock and tail.

"Oh, Yes~! I feel it!" Rafaelia moaned. "I feel you swelling! I feel your cock trembling! Haahn~! You're so big! You're soooo ffffucking big!"

In this pre-orgasmic moment, nothing mattered. The threesome that was happening right beside them might as well have happened in another universe. The fact that the young beastkin that Beatrice double-pounded into the bed was a murderous psycho did not matter. Only her tight holes mattered. The tight holes that welcomed her cock. The tight hole that had a fertile womb ready, waiting, and begging for the potent payload.

"Cum!" Rafaelia moaned as her pussy clenched around Beatrice's cock, not letting it go, pulling it deeper toward the womb that needed potent sperm. "Ahn! Cum inside! Cum inside me! Get me pregnant! Make me cum as you get me pregnant! I want it! I want a baby! I want your baby! Please give me a baby! Please! Cum! Cum! Cuuuuuuuuuum~~"

As Rafaelia begged and screamed, Beatrice tensed up, dug her fingers into that perky, trembling ass, thrust with all her strength as deep as she could, and unleashed a torrent of cum into both Rafaelia's holes. Both of them lost their senses in the blissful glow of the impregnation-induced orgasm.

And as Beatrice moaned and trembled while shooting rope after rope of her potent semen out of her twitching cock, Rafaelia's pussy's clamped around it, milking that cock for every last drop of semen, even though the fox girl's womb and pussy were already overflowing and cum started leaking out and forming a puddle on the bedsheets.

-48 AP

_

Tabitha looked on longingly at Beatrice who commanded a slutty, home-wrecking beastkin whore to get on her knees and rewarded the trashy slut with her holy dick right on the beastkin's face.

"Mmh," Tabitha moaned as she started stroking her cock, fantasizing about being the one with Beatrice's cock on her face. The shameless harlot was about to have the divine succubus all to herself, getting choked, pounded, creampied in all holes, stealing all of that holy cum that rightfully belonged in Tabitha's insides!

"Tabitha!" Olivia called out to the absent-minded, masturbating futa dick owner.

"Ah?" Tabitha snapped out of her trance.

"Beatrice gave you a task!" Olivia reminded her hopeless partner. Though she held no love for Tabitha, Olivia was smart enough to realize that she will need all the help she could get in taming Ember. "Are you going to ignore Beatrice's command?"

"N-no! Of course not!" Tabitha snapped to action and got undressed.

"Oh no! A whole two dicks against little ol' me!" Ember feigned fright sarcastically, barely holding back laughter as her robes fell at her feet. "I'm shaking in my boots!"

"You're not wearing any boots!" Tabitha pointed out.

"Neither am I shaking," Ember said. "Now come to mama--I'll take care of both your aching little hard-ons!"

Olivia rushed forward and shoved Ember against the wall in anger. The redhead's back and butt smacked against the wooden wall, but she kept her head upright with only a single hair touching the wall. Not even a hint of anger showed on Ember's face. She continued smiled and said, "Impatient, aren't we?"

"On your knees!" Olivia parroted Beatrice's earlier command.

"As you command," Ember said with a smirk and slid down with her back against the wood of the building until her face was right in front of the wood of a temporary futanari ninja.

"W-worship it!" Olivia commanded Ember with about the same authority in her voice with which an angry bunny would command a lioness.

Ember rolled her eyes but did as commanded. The redhead licked Olivia's futa cock like a lollipop. She covered it with saliva so that her slender hand could caress it without friction, she breathed hot air on through her open mouth as she stroked Olivia's shaft while saliva dripped from her tongue, tempting Olivia to stroke herself with the moist warmth of Ember's mouth. And Olivia greedily took Ember up on her offer.

"Choke on it!" Olivia demanded as she grabbed Ember's head and pushed the freckled redhead down on her aching dick.

With her lips wrapped around Olivia's hot cock, Ember kept her eye contact with Olivia the entire time, even as Olivia violently rocked Ember's head up and down the entire length of her cock, moaning and groaning each time she reached Ember's throat.

"That's right! Ahn! Take it! Take it like that!" Olivia shouted triumphantly. "Not so high and mighty now, eh? Take it all the way! AHH! YES!! LIKE THAT!"

"Wait, me too!" Tabitha called out when she ran up and stood right beside Olivia with a hard-on aching to be satisfied.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Olivia asked as she pulled Ember off her cock and hit her head against the wall. "You said that you'd take care of two of us, right? Go on!"

Ember glanced into Olivia's eyes, then switched her gaze to Tabitha's cock and started stroking it as she put the tip into her mouth, sucking and licking it, covering it with thick saliva. But she did not leave Olivia's cock unattended. With her mouth and one hand busy with Tabitha's cock, she jerked off Olivia with the other.

"Ahn! Why couldn't we do this sooner?" Tabitha wondered out loud as she pinched her nipples and watched Ember take her cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. "I would have loved for you to suck both me and Beatrice! Then we could both suck Beatrice's cock! We would warm up Beatrice's cock and take her first load on our faces! Lick it off each other and swap it in our mouths! We could lie on top of each other and choke each other out while Beatrice stretched both our asses at once!"

"Hey, hey! Don't forget about me!" Olivia called out to Ember, not even listening to Tabitha.

Olivia got tired of settling for a second-rate handjob and decided to return to what she came here for. The horny, angry ninja girl grabbed Ember by the hair and forcefully pulled her off Tabitha's cock. Ember only had a second to take a breath while Olivia pulled her closer and pushed her down on her needy cock.

As soon as Olivia felt the warm breath from Ember's mouth, she thrust forward with her hips, pushing Ember against the wall and then pushing forward until she felt the squeezing tightness of the redhead's throat.

_

"Ahn! That's better!" Olivia purred with menacing joy, satisfied to be back to face-fucking her bitter enemy.

"You wanted to get rid of us, eh? Wanted to kill us!?" Olivia asked, grimacing in delight, as she complimented her each word with a hard thrust down Ember's throat as she got rougher with the redhead. "Murderer! Criminal! What about all my comrades that you killed!? Their souls cry out at night for retribution! They call for me to bring them justice! And I will!! Deliverer of justice! Me! Pay for your crimes with your mouth and cunt! Repent as you satisfy the cock that harbors the will of all that have fallen to your pyromancer ways!"

Olivia face-fucked Ember harder and faster, completely lost in her world as she sought her twisted retribution. Tabitha watched this while jerking her cock with Ember's hand. But with each second, Olivia's merciless treatment of Ember got Tabitha hornier and hornier. The masochist started to envy Ember. She fantasized about being the one that murdered Olivia's teammates, friends, relatives. Anything and everything to have Olivia unleash her wrathful cock upon Tabitha's throat.

Tabitha fingered her pussy as she squeezed Ember's hand in a tight grip around her cock and jerked herself faster and faster, contemplating when to remind Olivia that she was the one who betrayed her to get assaulted and wonderfully violated. But how to get Ember to fuck her too? Ember didn't have a dick after all! What a pity!

Tabitha closed her eyes and kept fantasizing about an angry threesome in which she was a helpless slave to their fury, climaxing over and over while they fucked her holes into ecstasy.

What a nice fantasy Tabitha must be having, Ember thought when she saw Tabitha masturbate both her cock and pussy with her eyes closed. For that brief moment, Ember found more interest in wondering what Tabitha could have been thinking about than paying attention to Olivia's verbal onslaught, even as Olivia kept shoving her fat cock down Ember's throat with increasing aggressiveness, fucking her face into the wall behind her.

"Do you feel it? Do you feel the souls of every man and woman you insulted with your tongue and burned alive with your flames?" Olivia grunted through her moans as she made Ember gagged on her swelling, climax-approaching cock.

Olivia neither saw nor cared about Tabitha, all her ire, all her justice was focused on Ember. "Your cruel tongue does well, making amends to the cock it insulted! How does it taste? How does justice taste? You will be begging for forgiveness before the evening is over! Begging the cocks of all that you ever harmed for mercy! All their cocks in combined and fucking you through my cock! My! Mine alone! The one cock that you must please! Ah! The one cock you must worship! Repent! Uhh! Worship and repent as the cum of the cock of justice fills your mouth and stomach! Hah! Take it! Drink it! Drink it and repent!"

And as Olivia screamed rough moans of bliss, her cock reached the threshold of the pleasure it could take before it could hold back no longer. Ember felt it too. She felt Olivia's cock twitch and tremble in its pre-orgasmic throes. At the same time, she felt Tabitha's cock twitch in her hand that Tabitha squeezed to the point of numbness, lost in her own little fantasy world.

Both futa girls were about to cum, but Tabitha was the one whose cock head swelled and was about to burst first. Intent to make both girls unleash their loads at once, Ember used her one free hand and shoved three fingers into Olivia's pussy that had been gushing juices for some time now. Whether Olivia notices it or not, in her crazed, lewd power trip she got so excited and horny that her pussy was absolutely gushing juices, craving attention. And Ember gave that attention to the power-mad futanari's pussy.

Already on the brink of release, high on shoving her cock down Ember's throat and pleasuring herself with it, plugging that annoying hole and making it silent for once in the annoying bitch's life, already felt better than any drugs Olivia could have even imagined taking to numb the pain of her life as her body and mind were rocked by waves of gratifying, long-overdue pleasure.

But when Olivia suddenly felt something thrust into her pussy, a shockwave of ecstasy blasted through her. Olivia suddenly realized that her pussy had longed to be filled for ultimate satisfaction while she had her revenge on Ember. And that realization swept through Olivia's body in the form of the most exquisite orgasm as her hips jerked on their own, thrusting forward, down Ember's throat and unleashing rope after rope of cum down the redhead's stomach. Each shot of cum Olivia released rocked her brain with the pleasure of a fresh orgasm as she got off on the realization that she pumped her semen specifically down Ember's throat.

Olivia rolled her eyes in ecstasy, not even noticing how Tabitha unleashed rope after rope of cum in unison with her. Tabitha shot her load haphazardly, spraying it everywhere: on Ember's cheeks, forehead, lips, and nose, into Ember's hair, and on her breasts, while also spraying the walls behind the redhead that kept swallowing Olivia's passionate payload while finger-fucking Olivia's clamping, twitching pussy.

_

"Haaah," Ember breathed out with a self-satisfied smile as she leaned against the wall, finally catching a moment's rest from Olivia's relentless verbal and physical assault. Her face, hair, and tits were covered in futanari's cum, lips and chin were covered with a mix of cum and spit that was dragged out with Olivia's cock. Ember wiped a little of it off her lips with the back of her hand and glanced at Beatrice that had her own fun taking Rafaelia from both ends at once.

Ember then returned her attention to Olivia and Tabitha, both of whom collapsed on their butts powerlessly after achieving orgasms by using Ember (each in her own way) and unleashing strong loads onto and into the redhead.

"You have the potential to start your own little depraved cult," Ember said to Olivia as she wiped more of Tabitha's cum off her face. "Though Lucarad will not appreciate the competition."

"Why are you acting as if you're done?" Olivia asked as she spread her legs and revealed a hard-on that had not waned in its potency or girth. "We're just getting started!"

"What!?" For once Ember showed legitimate shock. "How? It should have disappeared!"

"It would have," Olivia smiled and rose up back to her feet. "But your attitude clearly shows that you have not yet repented for what you have done. And the cocks of your victims will not rest until justice is delivered!"

"And is justice keeping your cock upright too?" Ember asked Tabitha who also rose to her feet with a hard-on of similar strength to what it was just before her climax.

"'Justice'?" Tabitha asked, put her index finger to her lips, and looked upward as if wondering what that word even meant. "Now that I think about it... Here I was, fantasizing about all of us having a wonderful time, but then I realized: had you really let me die as you planned to countless times, I would not be able to experience Beatrice's cock inside me ever again! I would not feel the tightening grip of her tail around my neck or the vibrating stones that she pushed inside my womb with her cock!

"And why? Because you don't like me? Because you're jealous that you can't take as many inches of Beatrice's tail up your butt as I can? How dare you! Only Beatrice gets to decide when I die! Not you! Would it be justice if you deprived me of the joy of Beatrice's cock and company? Would it be justice if you deprived Beatrice of the right to end my life as she pleases? To use my body as a meat shield if she so chooses? No!

"Olivia is right! We must use our cocks to speak, not words! And even if your mind will never accept us as true Beatrice's companions, your pussy will accept the pleasure of Beatrice's gifts! These very cocks were granted to us by Beatrice to please you and teach you of many forms of her love! And if your love for Beatrice is true, you will cum from the mere knowledge that her gifts are filling your holes with her holy nectar!"

"And while you keep telling me how much you idolize Beatrice, she's busy filling some random beastkin girl she met today with her 'holy nectar' literally behind your back," Ember said to Tabitha, gesturing toward Beatrice and Rafaelia screwing on the bed on the other side of the room, behind Tabitha and Olivia.

"It is true, it hurts me greatly to not be the only one to warm Beatrice's cock inside me," Tabitha said with clenched fists. "But a goddess such as Beatrice cannot be pleased by myself alone. Her needs and desires are many, and it is not our place to question 'what' or 'why'. A sex goddess is free to bless as many as she desires with her seed. I can only hope to bask in her warm presence for as long as she will have me. But that is for her to decide! Not you!"

"Love and justice, huh?" Ember chuckled as two cocks approached her for the second time. "So be it! Show me what you've got! If your cocks refuse to learn their place, I'll just make them cum until neither of you can even muster the strength to speak!"

_

"Justice cannot lose! Will not lose! I'll make you repent with my cock of justice!" Olivia declared as she approached Ember who sat with her back toward the wall.

"How many times will I have to suck you off before you give up?" Ember asked the two persistent futanaris.

"Until you cum with your mouth and ass full and spasming," Tabitha said with a naughty smile as she slithered on the floor toward Ember.

Distracted by Olivia, Ember didn't even notice when and how Tabitha managed to end up with her belly on the floor, slithering toward her like a degraded crackwhore would slither on the floor to lick up her drugs mixed in a puddle of cum. However, Tabitha had far more spirit in her eyes than Ember gave her credit for.

"Your unfaltering optimism is impressive at least, if nothing else is," Ember said, switching her gaze to Olivia's approaching cock and considered how to make the persistent ninja cum as fast as possible.

12