Lewis Had It All, With More To Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now here she was, all alone, her son was away for the weekend again. Laura had divorced her wasting husband; he had been a serial cheat, even when he had his beautiful young wife at his beck and call he had still wandered. She hadn't been sexually active for over a year and her body was calling for attention. Lewis's prick answered the call as an emergency, he had no control over it, it was bulging and pressing itself into Laura's soft V.

Her pussy sent the message to her brain that it was ready to submit to the male phallus that was insisting on entry. It heated and responded to the urgency that was building inside her slick secret sheath. Only one man had ever been given the privilege of seeing the inners of her life. Lewis was to be the next, her body was taking charge, and Laura barely had time to even think of what was happening.

Lewis kissed her neck again, attacking her ears, the bit between neck and shoulder Laura collapsed inwardly. Her head turned on auto to give him all the room he wanted, her legs floated up all of their own accord around his waist letting his full heavy prick, still trapped in his trunks full unfettered access to the goal that he was looking for, and unknown to him just yet, it was a goal that Laura was now offering.

Her long blond hair was hanging down her back, dripping sexily wet. Lewis nipped at her neck and tugged on the bow at the back at the same time, it slipped free, next he tugged at the one between her shoulder blades, it fell away. Leaning slightly away from her he slowly pulled the top off, Laura never made any protest except for a soft breathy sigh, he took a nipple and she squealed softly.

Lewis made his way to the steps and out of Cassie's view; she had watched the scene and congratulated him in her head. She hurried off to give his mother a real seeing to, she was as aroused as she could be.

Lewis using one hand tugged each bow on the bottom of her bikini and by the time he was lowering her down, it was gone. Not wasting one moment of time, he yanked off his own and freed the weapon that was to know Laura more than intimately. He pounced on her forcing himself in, he didn't wait and he didn't ask, his insatiable youthful exuberance wouldn't let him, he just took her, her legs flew over his back and her feet went over her head.

He hooked his elbows under her knees, she was folded in half now, no defence, no protection, she was at his mercy, she would not be free until he decided she would be. Lewis began to fuck her like he had never fucked before. Laura cried out in pain and anguish, but the arousal she was under was paramount to her needing so desperately to have this cock that was ravaging her, continue to do it's worst for, and to her.

"Lewis, Lewis, Lewis," she cried heavenly, her voice husky with loves emotion. She exploded in a massive climax that crushed her and had her begging him for more. "Please Lewis, oh my god Lewis, yes baby, do it, do me, oh sweet Jesus!" she cried. His prick felt bigger than it ever had as he crashed in to her, he beat her with it, no mercy no let up. He just went on and on, he fucked her with all he had until the moment came when he had to slow down.

As he did he fixed his eyes on hers, he held them with simple male power over a woman who is getting the fucking of a lifetime. He was going to cum, and he wanted her to savour the moment, see it in her eyes, the feel of his thick creamy cum filling her now gaping gash. With one last mighty thrust he powered into her and released what seemed to her, like gallons of hot steaming spunk all the way up her luscious body.

Lewis stayed still as he pumped the remnants in, he relaxed slowly, his and her eyes refocused on each other. He smiled down at her, and in return she pulled him down into their first kiss. It was long and hot, soft and sweet, loving and languid all rolled into one. He released her legs and they dropped with a small thud, her control was gone.

Lewis rolled over and lay at her side. 'What a fabulous fuck this woman is, even Cassie isn't as good as this,' he thought, but he knew he would never tell her that. He moved to her and they became lost in mutual embraces, kisses, and bodily entwined.

"Lewis," she whispered, "I think I can honestly say that that was better than any I've ever had, truthfully Lewis."

"Me too Laura, me too," he said.

"Do you have to go home?" she asked quietly, she wanted him to stay and be with her, love her, guide her, give her what ever he wanted, how he wanted, she didn't care, she wanted him near and in her.

"No Laura I don't, do you want me to stay with you?"

"Oh Lewis yes, yes I do, I need you to be here for me, please don't go?"

"I'm not going anywhere yet, we have a lot of loving to get through, don't we?" He was forcing her into a commitment, to let him have the lead, the power role, to reinforce his play; he squeezed a still rigid nipple hard.

Laura cringed beautifully, "Yes Lewis we have an awful lot of loving to do, at least I have, I am going to wear you out!" she giggled happily. She threw herself at him and forced her pouted lips onto his, her kiss knocked him out.

Laura was never in more need than she was right now, of love, companionship, friendship, and care, loving care, and of course, more cocking. Her vulnerability shone through like a beacon on a cliff top at the dead of night. Laura ate him, her hands roaming his body, feeling all of him, sensing him, smelling him, and taking him in.

"Lewis, if you don't have to go home, shall we go inside?" It was what he wanted to hear, his wish, his dream of having her was now a reality.

But he really had one question to ask her, one that had to be answered before all others.

"Are you okay with our age difference Laura?"

She looked at him pensively.

"Yes I am Lewis, I wasn't, but I am now, as long as you are too?"

"That's all I wanted and needed to know, things are good for me." He told her.

"If you really need to know," she said, "if I was given a choice between and older or younger man, you would win hands down Lewis, no contest, game over." Her reply settled any worries he may have had. Her husband had been eight years older than her and while she had remained steadfastly faithful, he had never been enough for her.

He stood, helped her to her feet where they spent a lot of time loving each other. Then Lewis's vital organs took charge once more, he was ready to go again. He picked her up and hurried into the house. He paused at the door when she insisted he stopped, reaching out she locked it. They were truly alone, she was where she had and now was, needed to be.

"Hurry Lewis, I need you in me again," she told him in his arms.

"Up there," she pointed at the stairs, then half way up, she pointed at her bedroom door, "there," she told him huskily, her own arousal was taking her over, she couldn't breathe properly. Her breath was becoming ragged; her inner desperation was greater than she could bear.

Her saving grace was the fact that she could feel Lewis's cock tapping her lower back as he rushed up, she was desperate? It was no more than he was! He raced into the bedroom and threw her down, now she was scared suddenly, the look on his face told her she was going to get it again, and big time too. Outside had been a precursor of things to come, she knew it now.

The woman in her surrendered immediately, she held her arms aloft in submission, her eyes locked on his prick. Knowing what was about to happen filled her with dread, but utter arousal, and divine helplessness. Lewis was on her like a plane crash, he hit her with it as hard as he could, his powerful meat sliced her apart as he drove it in. Both were in need of the sublime feeling of cock in cunt, cunt gathering cock, cock spearing cunt, cunt sleeving that very cock into a fold that neither wanted to ever break free.

Lewis was almost manic, Laura heaved back like she had never done before, she had never ever been hammered like this. Lewis had never known such feeling of utter bliss as he drove in and out, all he wanted was to see her face glowing, breathing deeper than she ever had. She was craving him, begging him, begging to be fucked to near insanity. Laura fucked back; she was a woman who knew how a fuck should be, so she gave Lewis a fucking he had never experienced before.

She held him tight in her legs, her arms, and her sublime womanhood, her teeth sank into him, her nails raked his back drawing blood, her heels dug deep into his thighs as they tightened and slackened with every thudding thumping thrust into her super hot silk lined pussy.

He had just dumped a load into her not less than twenty minutes ago so he knew the next lot would be some way of so he settled into loving and fucking this beautiful blond for as long as he was able, stopping mid stride, making her gasp with anticipation before driving it in with all he had. Laura moaned and squealed, ooooh'd and aaaaah'd, she loved the attention and the end of her celibacy.

And she had been right about Lewis, 19 or not, he was all the man she had decided he was, and more! She didn't know it, but she owed a great deal of debt to Cassie for making him the lover he was. Lewis marked his new property with a huge hickey at the bottom of her neck, 'every one who sees that,' he thought, 'is going to know she has a guy now!'

He thrashed away at Laura; she was a bag of jelly now as he humped her to where she believed she had never been. Her husband certainly could never have achieved this, so what had made him a cheater? Maybe it was her fault for wanting more than he could give, she would never know now, and it neither mattered any more. Luara came again, how many orgasms rocked her mind and body she didn't know. She waited while Lewis raised his game and shot a fire hose load deep into his beautiful woman.

Next door, Cassie and Ellen were a mass of tangled arms and legs as they happily 69nd each other. Ellen was becoming proficient in her love making love with her son's girlfriend, she neither felt guilt or remorse over what she was doing, and indeed being done to. She cried out simultaneously with her young lover as both hit the heights in a spasmodic climax, each gushing their own cum into the others mouth. Cassie being on top had the most applied pressure, Ellen could only press up, Cassie was able to force down.

When they had come down from their high, Cassie said to her, "I'm bringing my strap on dildo next time Ellen, I think you still need a good cock don't you?"

"Oh what I wouldn't give for that now Cassie, you have reopened my eyes to the need to be loved by a good man."

A light suddenly went on in Cassie's lovely head.

"I'm sure Geoff,(her deceased husband) wouldn't mind me meeting another man, I loved him, but time has moved on I think now?"

"Yes Ellen you're right," she replied, "I know you are, but it has to be someone special, someone worthy of you, worthy of your love, someone who can and will give you all the love you need, just like I'm doing. But I know you really do need a man."

"Yes, but I don't know any nice men, none that I can trust anyway," she said wistfully, "you have the only man I know whom I could trust, but unfortunately, he's my son!" And Ellen laughed.

The light in Cassie's eyes brightened to a glaring beam.

"Then Ellen, listen to me, and listen to me carefully," she told her, "I know the perfect lover for you, one who will satisfy you completely, love you totally, he will protect your love, and your honour impeccably."

"Humph, does he even exist Cass?"

"Oh he exists alright Ellen," she said, "its Lewis, your boy, my boyfriend and as you well know, my lover."

Ellen had an idea she was talking about Lewis, but it still came as a shock. "Cassie, I can't even possibly think of such a thing, he's my son, mothers don't do that sort of thing with their sons," then as an after thought, she added, "do they?"

"This one will, he won't expect it, but he will Ellen," she said as she nibbled Ellen's sensitive ear, "I know he loves you, he has told me many times too, and of how beautiful he thinks you are. He has even told me you are the sexiest woman he knows, apart from me that is!" and she laughed.

Ellen was stunned, "he hasn't said that about me, has he, he can't have? That I'm sexy? No!" The shock was evident in her shaking voice.

Lewis hadn't, but Cassie went on. "Yes he has Ellen, and do you know what, now things are clicking into place, I never realised it until just now, but I know for sure now, that he has the hots for you!"

"But Cassie, he's my son and your boyfriend, I couldn't possibly go there, its too wrong." she whispered.

"Yes he is my boyfriend and one day we'll marry, but you are his mother, he needs you, you need him, I don't think you know how much either Ellen, and he's the one that can and will give you everything you need. And the reason I know all that is, because he gives me everything I need too, apart from what you give me. So, I don't want to hear any more about it, leave it to me, I will set the ball rolling."

"But...." Cassie stopped her with a kiss.

"I said Ellen, no more, and I mean it, leave it now, okay?" Her tone of voice left nothing more to be said. Ellen withdrew into her thoughts for a while. Looking at Ellen, Cassie thought, 'if you only knew where he was right now, and what he was doing you would have a dickey fit! Instead of thinking he's away with his mates for the weekend.'

Next door Laura was on her knees before her man, his cock securely lodged in her sumptuous mouth. She giving him a blow job she had never given her husband. He knew he wouldn't cum again, he had no more left, but he lay back and savoured Laura's manic attempts on him, her fingers and tongue were magical, she played a virtuoso on his half stiff cock.

They spent hours loving, before drifting off to sleep, they slept right through the night, next morning Laura was stiff and sore all over, her whole body ached from the rampant banging Lewis had put her through, she felt utterly glorious. She rose, kissed him softly while he slept on, and went down stairs, there she prepared a huge breakfast, she wanted him thoroughly fed so he would perform again for her.

Then she went and ran a nice hot bath, hoping he would wake up and join her there. He did, he jumped in causing water to splash all over, she giggled and grabbed his cock and kissed him. God, she thought, how she wanted him again, right now, any where any time she thought, 'he could do me in the middle of the street, I wouldn't care one jot!'

"Good morning my beautiful sexy lady, how are we today," he said, as his cock grew in her soft soapy hands.

"I'm just great Lewis, especially now," she mumbled into his mouth.

"You keep that up lady and I'll do you right here in the bath," he warned her.

Quick as a flash she quipped, "How do you want me, on my knees?" and she was over and on them immediately. He got behind her and slipped his slippery prick straight into her already hot a dripping with love juice pussy.

"Oh Jesus Lewis, oh my god, how do you do it? I'm cumming already," she dropped her head into the water as an orgasm swamped her. Lewis reached under her and squashed both nipples flat, he exerted great pressure, Laura cried out in fabulous bone crushing agony. He drove his cock in so hard she hit the end of the bath, he showed no mercy he fucked her with total abandon before he came in a torrent of spunk that filled her so much it swilled out into the water they were kneeling in.

Laura sank into oblivion, climaxes washed through her like waves on an ocean; he fingered her clit, and finished the job she had started by grabbing his prick. That has to be the fastest fuck ever, he thought, as he gasped for his own breath. He pulled away and held her, she didn't seem to have any strength left.

Lifting her out of the bath he carried her back to her bed and dropped on to it with her, both soaking wet, and they started laughing in the after glow of a magical magnificent cum.

Lewis, I have never known anyone with the energy and stamina that you have you're amazing." She told him.

"Yea I suppose I am aren't I?" He bragged, and sniggered. Laura punched him playfully on the arm.

He flipped her over and started playfully spanking her beautiful rounded tight little bottom. He nearly shot his load just looking at it, she squiggled and wriggled but couldn't get away, but there again, she didn't want to. Laura loved this, the way he was with her, she wished she could make her ex husband watch, as she revelled in the arms of a much younger very virile energetic young man.

Without thinking what he was saying, Lewis told her.

"I am going to do you in here today Laura," and he sank his middle finger deep into her ass. Laura's mind exploded not only because of what he had just said, but the very fact that she was now stricken into immobility by his digit wrecking her ass.

"Oh Lewis, please?" She pleaded, but she had no idea of why or for what she was pleading.

She had the most unusual climax, it rolled slowly through her, rippling like pond after a small stone had just landed. Laura sank into sublime feline weakness; her body sank as if in a swamp to disappear into unknown bliss. She just lay there as Lewis probed, fingered and felt her rectum, she began trying to push her ass at his finger without knowing she as doing it.

"Yes Lewis," she heard herself say, "you will do me there, I want you to, I need you to. I want be complete." Have I gone mad? She thought, but she knew without a doubt that she would give him all he wanted, pain or no pain, she would give her virgin ass to him. 'And not forgetting that huge piece of meat he has!' and her thought's turned to just that, invading her most secret of places where no one had ever ventured. Nor had she ever envisaged anyone ever would, least of all her ex husband.

Laura got up and went to make him a breakfast, he was famished and so was she. They played and toyed with each other all morning, never one leaving the other alone, be it in a quiet moment of reflection, or an out and out play fight everywhere. They ended up back in her bedroom, she knew instinctively what was going to happen, and she surprised herself by being philosophical about it. He wants my ass, he's having my ass, end of!

She even nipped off and brought him some of her most expensive body lotion; it was just so smooth and creamy. 'It's made for the job,' she decided. She handed it to him with a knowing look in her gleaming sea green eyes, gave him a small wistful look, and almost asked him to be easy on her. But she had already made her mind up that, what will be, will be, Que Sera sera.

She stroked him to full hardness, she examined it carefully noting every crease, wrinkle, and vein in it, the texture, the steely soft hardness. The utter manhood of it, and him.

"Do me Lewis, do me now baby, I'm more than ready for it, I need it, I need you, and I need to be a complete woman, and I know now that without this, I never will be." Her voice was rich with conviction, sincerity, and wanting love. Laura got to her shapely knees, bent her gorgeous head down to the bed, and stuck her wonderful ass up in the air, just for him.

He got behind her, lathered her up and his engorged prick too, then pointed it at her dark brown little hole, where dark blond hair frittered about it. Holding her by ther hips he steadily pushed forward until contact then intrusion took place. Laura gasped as the head slid past her sphincter; it popped open like a vortex. She moaned at the pain, but the thrill of what was happening to her over rode any concerns about that, she didn't care whether it hurt or not.

Lewis pushed on burying his cock deeper and deeper, working more and more in, until his loins were flat against her ass. He gazed down in w9onderment at the sight below him, his cock had gone" It was no where to be seen, but the tightness around it told him exactly what was going on. He pulled back, Laura couldn't stop herself going with him.