Lexi and Cass

Story Info
Lexi and Cass meet Heather.
3.4k words
2.86
28.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based upon the dreams, imagination, and fantasies of two lovers kept apart by the real world but united in eternity.

Anonymous Author

Chapter I – The Meeting of the Minds

The spring of 1999 was no different that any other spring that had come and gone and graced the world in the past thousands of years. People were born and died, the temperatures slowly warmed, and life went on as most people know it. But for some reason, and without any warning, something did happen that spring that would go on to change the world as two people knew it, to open up a New World of desire and lust and love. On a balmy March Sunday, Cass was on the internet, bored, tired of working, when he stumbled across another girl in the same state who went by the name of Lexi. The usual chitchat was exchanged, and after a while, a phone call was made. And so, Cass met Lexi.

They chatted about life, work, the doldrums of normal day existence, and in the end, after both of them were aroused and curious, they shared very ordinary but fun phone sex, each of them masturbating for the other, Lexi with her wet fingers and toys on her dripping wet pussy, playing with her nipples, and Cass stroking his large hard cock for her, exploding together at the end. Both were a bit surprised, but each had done it before, and before long, the call ended, life went on, and little was ever thought of the entire thing again.

Things were the same for several months, and while there was the occasional e-mail and hello between the two, little was thought of the other. But that was soon to change. In the fall of 1999, again by sheer luck, Cass and Lexi ran into each other while on the Internet. Both were feeling frisky, and being in the mood, decided to once again have some fun phone sex. The call was made, and before long, each of them were quite turned on and aroused. And then it happened. Cass blurted out a fantasy, nothing that most men do not have of sharing their woman with another woman, but this became different quickly. Lexi gasped at the thoughts, and without thinking, shared her own, and it was right then that both realized they shared a love for things that many would not, that their own spouses would find appalling. It was at that moment that the two minds came together and began their trip of exploration, desire, and decadence into a world, that until now, existed only in the minds of two people……

Chapter II – Four Years Later

The sun was shining as Cass pointed his car South. After four years, phone calls, and shared secrets, he was finally on his way to meet Lexi, the woman who changed his life and made him cum harder than any one he had ever known. Cass was a good looking man, standing in at just under 6 feet tall, with dark hair and dark hazel eyes, and a mischievous smile that made many a girl stop and consider him. He was well built and solid, 185 pounds, a nice chest, and strong legs from years of playing hockey. His longish hair slid down across his eyes as he drove, and his voice snag softly to the radio. This was the moment he had been waiting for since that fateful day in the fall of 1999 when he and Lexi had discovered each other on levels nobody else had ever dared tread.

At last, Cass pulled into her street, and then her driveway, his heart pounding with a mixture of fear, and excitement. He had wondered what to do when he saw her, to kiss her, hug her, or simply stare. He got out of the car and walked to the door, took a deep breath, and knocked, hearing the footsteps behind the door, the turn of the lock, the crack of the door. And then she was there. Lexi, her blonde hair cradling her eyes and smile. Lexi was a gorgeous woman, a dazzling smile, and a body that many women would gladly take in a heartbeat. Her legs came up to her perfect ass, her 36C tits strained against her shirt, nipples hard from the breath of wind across the door. Her tummy showed, flat and sexy, and for a moment, they just stared, neither of them sure what to do or how to do it. Cass finally broke the ice, moving towards her, hugging her, feeling the fire grow between them as if it had been deprived for years.

Lexi pulled him aside with a sigh. No words were exchanged, none had to be. The first kiss was slow and deep, tongues intertwined together, hands grabbing at each other. Cass picked her up in his arms and carried her to the couch. He sat her down, pulling her arms over her head and sliding off her shirt. Lexi did the same, but she did not take the time to take off his shirt, rather she ripped it off, her hands roaming across him, feeling, touching, wanting. Cass laid Lexi down, ripping off her bra and sucking her tits for the first time. He could not get enough. They tasted perfect, her nipples hard in his mouth, his tongue flicking over them. His hands felt for her shorts, ripping them off, amazed to feel the wetness already flowing down her legs. He kneeled beside her, and then she was naked, before him, finally his to have. She looked up at him with wild eyes and a lust that she had never felt before, begging for his touch. He stood, sliding off his shorts, his boxers, releasing his hard cock into the air. Without a word, he moved to her, kneeling on the floor, spreading her legs, and diving his face into her pussy.

Lexi gasped in surprise and pleasure. His tongue worked her clit, her pussy folds, driving inside her. Cass snaked back towards her ass, teasing and eating, tasting every wet drop of her cascading down his mouth. He plunged one, then two, and finally three fingers into her tight pussy, stretching her for him, making her his to have and enjoy. He fucked her with his fingers while sucking her clit, and in an instant, she came, hard and wet all over him. He savored it, and without a word, moved his mouth to hers, letting her suck her wet pussy juices off his tongue. She devoured it, wanting more, loving her taste on him. She pushed him off her, loving the rough edge to the sex, and spread his legs. Lexi smiled, finally, his hard cock was hers to have.

She began slowly, sucking him deep into her mouth, snaking her tongue around his large head. His hands were in her hair, urging her on, begging for more. She sucked deeper, harder, faster, his cock growing larger than she ever imagined. She cupped his large balls in her hands, squeezing them playing with them, listening to him moan and squirm in pleasure. One finger dipped back to his ass, sliding it in, because she knew he loved it. Her pussy was so wet again, a mind of its own as she sucked his cock. For the first time in her life, she felt the beginnings of an orgasm without even touching herself.

Without warning, Cass pulled away, and turned Lexi on her back, her head over the side of the couch. He moved back to her, and the angle allowed her to swallow almost every inch of his cock. He wanted to explode now, because he knew the first time would be so good, and there would be so much more. Four years of wild thoughts poured into his head, and then, with a scream of lust and love, he began to cum, shooting large blast after large blast of hot sticky cum into her mouth. Before he finished, he pulled out of her mouth, covering her lips, chin, and tits with the remainder of his cum. Lexi sat up, pulled Cass tight, and kissed him hard, swirling his cum between them, sharing it, loving it. She rubbed her tits and pussy against him, making sure that they were both very wet and sticky and dirty. Cass and Lexi broke the kiss, pulled back, and smiled at each other. With sticky smiles and covered in each other’s cum, they had finally met.

Chapter III – Plans Are Made

As they lay there, smiling, content only for the moment, they discussed their plans as they held each other in their arms. The road trip would begin in the morning, a nation wide tour of anywhere they wanted to go. They would take Lexi’s car, changing the license plates and painting it a different color. The first stop would be to head west, towards California and the sunshine and beaches. As they talked about it, Cass began to get hard again, and then, for the first time, he slid inside her from behind, a small gasp escaping Lexi as she felt him bury himself to the hilt. Neither one of them moved, talking, moaning, and enjoying the feel of his cock against her wet warm skin. They knew this was the start of their new life together, and if all went to plan, their new family together. Cass whispered in her ear, decadent, dirty things they would do together. Lexi shivered in anticipation, her pussy vibrating around the large and hot hard cock buried inside her. She knew she was about to embark on a journey that would never be matched again, a journey to enjoy and explore her body and mind, to corrupt the innocent, to dominate the weak.

As Cass whispered in her ear, she began to rock back against him, unable to keep herself from fucking him slowly. Cass too began to rock, and the friction became too much. Cass flipped Lexi on her back, straddled her legs, and began to fuck her deep and slow. Cass’s cock invaded her deeper than she had felt before, alive and vibrant inside her. She watched as she fucked him, loving the sight of his cock plowing into her pussy. She began to beg for more, asking to be his fuck slave, his cum whore, his choice over all others. He fucked her harder, reaching down to grab her tits. Lexi screamed with lust and began to rub her clit furiously as Cass fucked her. He flipped her onto his back, and began to pound her from behind, grabbing her hair and fucking her while he slapped her ass and made her his bitch for the night. She loved the aggression and desire, and fucked back hard against him, wanting more, wanting his cum inside her so that their family could start.

She felt herself begin to cum, screaming his name as her pussy convulsed around him, hanging on for dear life as he fucked her harder and deeper and faster than ever before. Her tits were on fire, her pussy dripping, she wanted only one thing in this world and that was Cass to never stop fucking her until she died. With a roar, Cass began to cum, thrusting deep to make sure that every last bit filled her pussy. As they both felt their orgasms pass, Cass pulled his cock out and turned Lexi over, allowing her to suck her pussy and his cum off his cock. She rubbed it on her lips and tits, and pulled Cass close to her body. Without a word, each fell asleep, the passion they shared too great too allow them to stay awake. And deep inside Lexi, magical things began to happen, and as her lover slept on her chest, Lexi somehow knew that their little girl had just been born.

Chapter IV – Headed West

The morning arrived, and with it, they packed the car and headed out. Lexi sat in the passenger seat, smiling from ear to ear as Cass drove west, headed away from the rising sun and into a world that both had longed to enter for years. A few hours after getting started, they passed what appeared to be a young girl hitchhiking on the side of the road. Cass slowed the car, and Lexi waved her over. The girl leaned in the passenger window, probably no more than 20 or so, and asked for a ride as far as they were headed. Cass and Lexi grinned and told her not a problem, and with that, she hopped in the back seat.

As they continued driving, the girl introduced herself as Heather, an out of work waitress who was headed west to see her family. She was wearing an old ratty t-shirt and ripped up shorts and it was very obvious that she had not showered in a few days. Heather told Lexi that her car had broken down, and she had decided to hitch. The night before, she had been robbed at a truck station while she slept, and decided she would just keep moving. She could not reach her family, and decided to surprise them when she finally got there.

As night began to fall, Cass and Lexi huddled together and decided to offer Heather a room for the night with them. She accepted with tears in her eyes, and the three of them found a motel to crash for the night. Cass and Lexi gave heather the shower first. When she disappeared into the bathroom, they whispered excitedly about her, wondering what she looked like under the grime of travel, how she would feel if they touched her, what she would say if they tried. After a few minutes, the water stopped and the bathroom door opened. Lexi had let Heather borrow a big t-shirt and a thong, and Heather stepped out of the bathroom.

It was like a new person had been born. Heather was about 5’2, with short blonde hair and amazing green eyes. Her legs stretched from under the t-shirt, and shaved smooth, they looked incredibly inviting. Heather laid down on the bed and sighed, so happy to finally be clean. Cass and Lexi smiled, and with that, Cass announced he was going to take his turn in the shower. As Cass vanished into the bathroom steam, Lexi hopped onto the bed next to Heather and they began to chat. Chat turned to love and life, and after a while, a few glasses of wine. As Cass showered, Lexi began to tell Heather about Cass, about how they fucked and sucked and licked each other, about their amazing sex life and how they were on an adventure. The combination of the talking and the wine made Heather blush, and there was no doubt it was becoming warmer in the room.

Just then, Cass stuck his head out and asked Lexi to throw him some boxers. She hopped off the bed and carried them to him, and just before going into the bathroom, whipped off her shirt to flash him. Heather laughed, Cass grinned, and Lexi went to shower, leaving Heather and Cass alone in the room. Cass sat down on the bed, wearing only boxers, and could not help laughing and smiling with Heather as he felt the heat in his cock begin to rise. Heather noticed also, because the boxers were not doing much to hide his excitement. After trying to ignore it for a few minutes, Heather finally asked Cass is he was ok. He smiled, and said he could not be better, being in the company of his lover and this beautiful young girl. Such a compliment made Heather blush, and before she could stop herself, she leaned in and kissed Cass on the cheek.

The bathroom door opened just then, and Lexi came out wearing only a very flimsy t-shirt and panties. She joined Cass and Heather on the bed, and the three of them began to talk and share. All three were becoming quite warm, and Lexi decided to break the ice by kissing Cass only inches from Heather. As they kissed, both Cass and Heather stuck out their hands, each of them pulling Heather in for a 3 way kiss. Heather joined without hesitation, her warm tongue dancing among them, the low moans and sighs coming from each of them. Cass broke the kiss and stood back, saying that he wanted to watch and direct.

Cass made Heather sit up and had Lexi slide off her shirt to reveal her sexy little tits. They were small, like a young girl, and Lexi gasped as she reached out to touch them. Cass sat down and began to stroke his cock slowly, letting the girls go where they wanted. Lexi lay Heather back, kissing her tits, her stomach, her cheeks, her neck. Heather was enjoying it, moaning with pleasure. Lexi moved her hands lower, ready to slide off Heather’s panties when Heather all of a sudden sat up and said stop. Cass and Lexi were amazed. Here was this girl, ready to play, and now she wanted to stop. She told them she had lied about being 20, that she was really 18, and that she was a virgin. She said she would get dressed and leave. Cass and Lexi made eye contact and decided that was just not going to happen.

Cass got up and shoved Heather to the bed, placing his weight on top of her shoulders so she could not move. Lexi reached in and smiled, calling Heather her little cunt slave, and she better behave or else. Lexi ripped off Heather’s panties, and before Heather knew what happened, Lexi shoved three fingers into her pussy. Heather screamed as Lexi took her virginity, plowing her fingers in and out of her wet cunt. Cass laughed, and shoved his cock into Heather’s screaming mouth, silencing her. Cass began to fuck Heather’s mouth as Lexi sucked her small tits and finger fucked her hard. When Heather tried to move, Lexi smacked her hard across her tits, shutting her up and making her lay back and enjoy being raped.

Lexi walked to her bag while Cass held down Heather and pulled out a large black strap on cock. Smiling, she walked to heather and told her get ready bitch, here comes more cock that you could ever imagine. With that, Lexi slammed her cock into Heather, fucking her tight teen pussy over and over again, rubbing it raw, watching heather’s expression change from fear and disgust to pleasure as the toy began to vibrate over her small clit. As Lexi fucked her harder, Cass pulled his cock from her mouth and moved behind Lexi, shoving his dick into her from behind to form a three-way fuck chain. All of them moved in unison, each of them feeling their first climaxes build. Heather screamed first, the orgasm washing over her. Next, lexi came hard on Cass’s cock, the feelings unreal. Before Cass finished, he pulled out of Lexi and moved back to Heather. He had Lexi lay on her back and Heather mount Lexi’s cock. He then rubbed Heather’s asshole, making it wet, and without warning, slid his cock into her tight asshole. Cass and Lexi grinned at each other as they sandwiched fucked their prize for the night, taking her farther than she had ever been. her small teen tits bounced, and Lexi made Heather lean in and suck her big tits. Before long, all of them came hard, each of them cumming multiple times. Cass pulled Heather off Lexi, and watched as his cum dripped from her ass. He took some of it on her fingers, and smiled as Lexi swallowed it, sucking his fingers clean.

Heather sat in the corner and began to cry. Feeling no pity, they kicked her out of the room naked, despite her begging to stay. The last they heard about Heather was her frantic cries as a large group of men enveloped her, and then she was gone. Cass and Lexi slept peacefully, their joy in their first threesome flowing through their dreams. In the middle of the night, Cass awoke and ate Lexi to a wonderful orgasm, Lexi returned the favor, sucking cock for all she was worth, heather’s pussy juices still leaving a lasting flavor. It was love and lust at its best.

To be continued…..